Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have some thoughts about this episode,  I thought it was a pivotal episode for Looeey and Teresa and Joe and Melissa and here is why, we see that they both see thru each others crap, now they are digging in their heels because they are at an impasse, the popular opinion does not matter now, it does not matter which HW is on who's side, they are done with each other...Teresa cannot think of more reasons why Melissa is at fault and why Joey does not want to see her happy and Joey realizes that Teresa was the reason he and Melissa were on the show, there is literally no place to go from here, they have picked the bones clean.

Looeeyy gave Joe $250,000 for a pizza oven idea, things went south and he walked away from the deal, hmmm. This is odd that Looeey would blindly hand anyone money to enter a business deal with without business agreement since he is supposedly the successful business man he says he is.  When Joe said he wanted 50% of the what, profits L walked away from the deal, losing his money is on him.  The added detail of Teresa doing a photo shoot for the box label sounds like something she would do, wouldn't that have cost money as well? Ovens were ordered, ok so where are they now? The fact that we did not see a photo of the product or box makes me think it is all bullshit, receipts or it did not happen. If there is a stockpile of merch why doesn't Melissa sell that stock of ovens at Envy? She could make a package deal with Sonja's toaster ovens! 

Looeey has moments of clarity, he tries to tell Teresa what she is doing and we want to believe he wants peace between them all but fans the flames a second later, "I wear your father's pj's to make the girls feel safe." Safe from what is what Joe should have asked...they still have their father, they live in a large house with an alarm system I am sure, financially stable mother although not mentally, lol, what are they not safe from?  Looeey would have been more believable if he just boasted about a sweet pair of Ralph Lauren pj's he got for free.

Delores seems to have to double down on how much she likes Paulie.  If my bf was having surgery and was not feeling well I would be there for him. 

Frank and his #1 Dad charm on his gold chain, I have never noticed that before, did he buy that or did the kids really give that to him?

Margaret trying to calm Teresa down was a bold move, so odd it was her doing it and not Jenn...since those two are really friends.

The new brunettes, boring a little bit. 

Jenn still has questionable fashion sense.

Jackie standing her ground when Teresa told her to get out of her fucking face, she is so not afraid of Teresa and that makes T mad.

I think we might have had an episode that no HW said the word "Vagina."

I though the same thing.  Paulie having serious heart procedure and Delores going to a stupid BBQ for the hundredth time?  I’m not crazy about her anyhow.

If anyone needs therapy, it’s Loooie.  He thinks his words of wisdom are the law.  Telling people what to do and how to do it.  I didn’t like how he told Tre to go away, as he was talking to Melissa.  Dopey went.  He won’t let her have a mind or opinion of her own.  Pajama Gate is ridiculous.  I hope he has zero say in the girls lives.  They have a Father.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
22 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I though the same thing.  Paulie having serious heart procedure and Delores going to a stupid BBQ for the hundredth time?  I’m not crazy about her anyhow.

Really. Any heart surgery is serious. I'm wondering if that was true about Paulie needing surgery. I have doubts about the authenticity of this relationship. They are going on a group trip to Ireland later in the season so I guess we will get to see Paulie in his native habitat. 

Looie is a very, very strange man. So now we know it was a business deal gone bad that is causing all the strife. Why wouldn't Tre tell Looie that going in to business with her lil' bro is not a good idea considering his history? Why didn't big business man Looie get a contract in place, put it all in writing? Something fishy with all these grifters. Then there's the big question: Where did Looie get 250K? Did he borrow it, get a loan, or was it Tre's money? So many questions.

I have no love or even like for Tre but I have to say she really pulled her ass out of the darkness and back in to the light. Going to prison, owing millions of dollars, dealing with the death of both parents and divorcing her slimy ex and having to start all over again. She worked her ass off to get where she is again and to fork over 250K for some stupid business deal must have hurt. I do believe it was her money, not Looie's. I don't think that guy has shit which is why he married her in the first place. She needs to be careful or she's going to wind up broke again. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 13
57 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

It sounds like Paulie had/has AFib and he most likely had a cardiac ablation where the cardiologist goes in and "burns" the part of the heart causing the heart rhythm problem. I believe Eddie Judge had a similar procedure on OC. My husband had a cardiac ablation and while anything to do with the heart is scary as hell, the initial recovery is quick with the patient often leaving the hospital the same day. The carry on recovery takes a bit longer; the procedure can leave the patient feeling short of breath and a bit tired for days to weeks. There is really nothing Dolores could have done to help Paulie with his recovery once he was home, especially if like my husband he didn't want her just sitting around looking at him 24/7, so I don't fault her for going  to her job. Which is what this show is. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Again, I cannot with Jackie. How about she talks more about why she and her sister are estranged. Honestly I am fine with Danielle giving minimum details on whatever happed with her brother. The mean girls really want it to be all Danielle's fault.

She is grasping for a storyline, camera time - to hang on to her job.   But Danielle didn't give it to her.  She held on to her power.  And in the end, she is the one in the opening credits, not Jackie, which she later admitted was a huge punch to her ego.

Jackie then tried to pull that with Teresa, but she barely even had a chance to open her mouth - when Teresa blasted her to get out of her face.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 10
58 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Really. Any heart surgery is serious. I'm wondering if that was true about Paulie needing surgery

I’m no Doctor, but my Husband and I both had heart attacks.  I had a slight pain in my back for two weeks that came and went.  I had five stents put in.  Husband had open heart surgery after having pain in chest one morning.  Paulie might have had a pacemaker inserted in chest.  Maybe.  Who knows.  Scary tho.  After something like that, a little TLC is appreciated, especially if you live alone.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Really. Any heart surgery is serious. I'm wondering if that was true about Paulie needing surgery. I have doubts about the authenticity of this relationship. They are going on a group trip to Ireland later in the season so I guess we will get to see Paulie in his native habitat. 

Looie is a very, very strange man. So now we know it was a business deal gone bad that is causing all the strife. Why wouldn't Tre tell Looie that going in to business with her lil' bro is not a good idea considering his history? Why didn't big business man Looie get a contract in place, put it all in writing? Something fishy with all these grifters. Then there's the big question: Where did Looie get 250K? Did he borrow it, get a loan, or was it Tre's money? So many questions.

I have no love or even like for Tre but I have to say she really pulled her ass out of the darkness and back in to the light. Going to prison, owing millions of dollars, dealing with the death of both parents and divorcing her slimy ex and having to start all over again. She worked her ass off to get where she is again and to fork over 250K for some stupid business deal must have hurt. I do believe it was her money, not Looie's. I don't think that guy has shit which is why he married her in the first place. She needs to be careful or she's going to wind up broke again. 

Well, at least we’ll be seeing Ireland .. with the usual fighting of course.  I just hope Tre and Loooie have separate bank accounts, or are the stars in her eyes clouding her judgement?

• Like 5
16 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And of course, Jen Aydin has to get her dang two cents in.  I'm tired of it all. Ugh..

I know Bill cheated twice, but I sort of feel sorry for him.  Going to an unhappy house everyday must be tiring after doing surgeries.  Was she that bad?  Who’s at fault here?  Seems to me she still loves him.  I don’t think he loves her anymore.  Bill is a good looking guy .. when he’s standing up rite, instead of on the floor.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

I liked Jackie in previous seasons and holy shit, who is this asshole? It's like the producers said, "Jacks, lissen, if you can stir enough SHIT we'll bring you back as a head housewife."

Jen F. and her comments about the 'extra people' at the parties masquerading as Disney characters were spot on. 

JoeGo missing the football tossed at him, just like him missing everything else in life.

Mr. Fuda - I've figured it out. He has a bad overbite and buck front teeth, plus probably a weak lower jaw that he tried to fix with a chin implant. That's the explanation for the weird-assed dyed beard. Also, there are probably some major chipmunk cheeks involved under that beard as the little girl has enormous cheeks (not ragging on a toddler - she's sooooo stinkin' adorable!!! ❤️) - and we can't tell where that actually comes from as Rachel has had enough plastic surgery that we'll never be able to identify her true genetic makeup. Also, I will crowdfund his salary for the rest of the season if we never have to see him with his shirt off again. EVER. And this is coming from someone who adores a beefy guy!

Ah.... the pizzagate explanation. I believe Tre and Loooooie because JoeGo's had real estate/construction lawsuits since BEFORE he married Melissa. He also bought his parents a house in his name, it went into foreclosure, and he had to sell the house out from under his parents (the sole occupants) and they had to move in with Tre. Amex went after him for over $150K in unpaid bills. Both he and Melissa have been sued numerous times and Bravo had to bail them out with a legal loophole when Melissa's Envy partner sued her. I wouldn't loan them a quarter, much less hire them to do anything for me!

Melissa can't stand to be out of any conversation. And OOP at her leaving the convo on the sofa with Loooooie because Tre is bitching about her with the other women, which left her popping back and forth to 'clear up' anything that's being said about her like a fucking pingpong ball. THEN she can't handle Looooie trying to play therapist and bails? She knows she cannot steamroll over him like she does Tre, who is as intelligent as a box of hair. Any pushback and suddenly the game isn't being played fairly, and she's back on her broken record of "How many times do I have to try and make it right?" Honey, you got what you wanted when your mom & sisters were invited to the wedding after they publicly TRASHED Tre on social media. I wouldn't want that kind of person at my wedding, either. Also, fuck Loooooooie for inviting them. That was a shit move.

AND Melissa has two sisters and Tre thinks that she should be ensuring that JoeGo is tight with his sister? Please. Melissa doesn't want any competition for JoeGo's attention. Any thought or action that JoeGo has toward Tre detracts from what he's giving her. My SIL's brother died tragically with is gf in a car crash, and you'd think she would want my brother to have a good relationship with me. NOPE. My SIL quite literally sucks away ALL of my brother's time - she could literally not care less if he communicates with me, his only sister and his only sibling. She marginally cares just sliiiiiightly more that he has a relationship with our parents. She's not outwardly manipulative because she quite literally doesn't communicate with anyone besides her mother and her sister (and my brother, of course). I've been dealing with this shit for 20 years and know what kind of manipulation Melissa is running (and NO, Tre, Looooie, and JoeGo are NOT any better - everyone is a loser here).

Danielle, baby, if you can't handle the heat, why did you agree to film this show? Two episodes in a row where you cry foul and act all persecuted and storm off? Does she get a full paycheck for that?

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I think Joe was about to laugh when Louie told him about wearing the death pajamas but Teresa came bursting in,  I don’t think I could stand being around any of these people and I don’t have any dead relative pjs to wear so I wouldn’t fit in anyway.

So, why does Creepy Louie really wear Nonno’s pj’s? Does he “comfort” Tre’s girls in his own special way? “Everything’s okay, honey. Come climb up on my lap and I’ll tell you a bedtime story.”

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
49 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

I liked Jackie in previous seasons and holy shit, who is this asshole? It's like the producers said, "Jacks, lissen, if you can stir enough SHIT we'll bring you back as a head housewife."

Jen F. and her comments about the 'extra people' at the parties masquerading as Disney characters were spot on. 

JoeGo missing the football tossed at him, just like him missing everything else in life.

Mr. Fuda - I've figured it out. He has a bad overbite and buck front teeth, plus probably a weak lower jaw that he tried to fix with a chin implant. That's the explanation for the weird-assed dyed beard. Also, there are probably some major chipmunk cheeks involved under that beard as the little girl has enormous cheeks (not ragging on a toddler - she's sooooo stinkin' adorable!!! ❤️) - and we can't tell where that actually comes from as Rachel has had enough plastic surgery that we'll never be able to identify her true genetic makeup. Also, I will crowdfund his salary for the rest of the season if we never have to see him with his shirt off again. EVER. And this is coming from someone who adores a beefy guy!

Ah.... the pizzagate explanation. I believe Tre and Loooooie because JoeGo's had real estate/construction lawsuits since BEFORE he married Melissa. He also bought his parents a house in his name, it went into foreclosure, and he had to sell the house out from under his parents (the sole occupants) and they had to move in with Tre. Amex went after him for over $150K in unpaid bills. Both he and Melissa have been sued numerous times and Bravo had to bail them out with a legal loophole when Melissa's Envy partner sued her. I wouldn't loan them a quarter, much less hire them to do anything for me!

Melissa can't stand to be out of any conversation. And OOP at her leaving the convo on the sofa with Loooooie because Tre is bitching about her with the other women, which left her popping back and forth to 'clear up' anything that's being said about her like a fucking pingpong ball. THEN she can't handle Looooie trying to play therapist and bails? She knows she cannot steamroll over him like she does Tre, who is as intelligent as a box of hair. Any pushback and suddenly the game isn't being played fairly, and she's back on her broken record of "How many times do I have to try and make it right?" Honey, you got what you wanted when your mom & sisters were invited to the wedding after they publicly TRASHED Tre on social media. I wouldn't want that kind of person at my wedding, either. Also, fuck Loooooooie for inviting them. That was a shit move.

AND Melissa has two sisters and Tre thinks that she should be ensuring that JoeGo is tight with his sister? Please. Melissa doesn't want any competition for JoeGo's attention. Any thought or action that JoeGo has toward Tre detracts from what he's giving her. My SIL's brother died tragically with is gf in a car crash, and you'd think she would want my brother to have a good relationship with me. NOPE. My SIL quite literally sucks away ALL of my brother's time - she could literally not care less if he communicates with me, his only sister and his only sibling. She marginally cares just sliiiiiightly more that he has a relationship with our parents. She's not outwardly manipulative because she quite literally doesn't communicate with anyone besides her mother and her sister (and my brother, of course). I've been dealing with this shit for 20 years and know what kind of manipulation Melissa is running (and NO, Tre, Looooie, and JoeGo are NOT any better - everyone is a loser here).

Danielle, baby, if you can't handle the heat, why did you agree to film this show? Two episodes in a row where you cry foul and act all persecuted and storm off? Does she get a full paycheck for that?

Teresa is annoying me.  It’s like she is afraid of Loooie.  Why did she go away when he told her to go when talking to Melissa?  He is probably agreeing with Melissa behind Teresa’s back, as that’s what he does.  He’s everyone’s friend.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’m no Doctor, but my Husband and I both had heart attacks.  I had a slight pain in my back for two weeks that came and went.  I had five stents put in.  Husband had open heart surgery after having pain in chest one morning.  Paulie might have had a pacemaker inserted in chest.  Maybe.  Who knows.  Scary tho.  After something like that, a little TLC is appreciated, especially if you live alone.

It sounded more like AFib...the procedure he might have had is a cardioversion. Your heart is stimulated by an electronic device to get "shocked" back into a sinus rhythm. Since he was talking about his heart missing a beat, that probably was AFib. I have AFib and have three cardioversions. The last one worked and I have been in rhythm for seven years. It is recommended that you rest and take it easy for a few days after the procedure. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 6
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

So, why does Creepy Louie really wear Nonno’s pj’s? Does he “comfort” Tre’s girls in his own special way? “Everything’s okay, honey. Come climb up on my lap and I’ll tell you a bedtime story.”

It’s a draw .. and the Oscars go to Melissa Gorga and Loooie whatever the F.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Teresa told Louie not to go into business with her brother (or any family member for that matter). He didn't listen to her because the in-laws were in good terms in the beginning. Melissa saying that Teresa is selfish and doesn't want to share shows her mentality. 

Louie created a digital media company in the very early 2000s, his partners asked him to step down after he joined the show and the bad publicity that followed, but I don't doubt they had to buy him out. He created another similar company recently. The current house was bought by both of them, but Teresa couldn't have done it by herself. She was a single woman with four kids (all but one underaged), and income that was not guaranteed. She still owned the old house that had a mortgage- that house sold after the new one was purchased (it was listed for sale on and off forever). The 2014 Jersey Shore house foreclosure (Joe Giudice mentioned it on a show from 2014 that aired recently) would have created a bad credit history for her. She said on the show that Louie is more well off than her.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

I'd finally made peace knowing I'd never experience a warm bagel fresh out of a Sonja Morgan toaster oven. But now there's no hope for a gooey deep dish confection from a Gorga pizza oven? This is a bridge too far.

• Like 3
  • LOL 21
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She said on the show that Louie is more well off than her.

Teresa says a lot of things. She will defend Looey to the death. Same way she did Juicy Joe and look at what a liar, cheat and thief he turned out to be not to mention how badly he treated her. 

In defense of Melissa, Looey is the one that approached her and asked her to sit with him so they could talk. She wasn't looking for that. Can't blame her in this instance for being a thirsty fame whore. That honor goes to Looey. 

Looey does not love Tre for who she is. He want to change her. I don't think it's working. She's a tough horse to break. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Looey does not love Tre for who she is. He want to change her. I don't think it's working. She's a tough horse to break. 

Maybe that is what happened to the women before Teresa, as he called them, "Horrible," they did not bend to his will and demonstrated independent thinking...Looney no likey independent thinking from the women folk.

2 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I'd finally made peace knowing I'd never experience a warm bagel fresh out of a Sonja Morgan toaster oven. But now there's no hope for a gooey deep dish confection from a Gorga pizza oven? This is a bridge too far.

Will you drown you sorrows in Skinny Girl wines and mixers?

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

It would have been sooooo much better of a scene if the football hit him in the head (a la Vicki Gunvalson in Lake Havasu)!! 

I am leaning toward believing Teresa's version of this in some way.  NOT exactly the way Teresa told it, but I think her version could be closer to the truth than the Gorga's.  She may have left out a few things, but it just sounds more plausible, especially for all the reasons you stated.  Joe Gorga is a shady businessman, if news stories and comments are true, so it really wouldn't surprise me if he tried to fleece Louie out of the money.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

THIS!!!  I think that Melissa has Joe on a very short leash, I also think that she controls a lot of what goes on in that house, despite the narrative that Joe pushes and wants everyone to believe.  I noticed that Melissa told Joe several times that he was NOT getting "lei'd" (laid) that night, so Joe's constant talk about all the sex they have is apparently a lie.  

And, I believe that this is what Teresa was trying to say, but said it sooo badly when she mentioned Melissa's "daddy issues" (as per usual, a really, really bad choice of words by Teresa).  Having said that, I DO agree with what Teresa was trying to say - that Melissa has to have some kind of male abandonment fears and issues, considering that her Dad was not the greatest husband and apparently some kind of major cheater.  I think that Melissa keeps Joe on a short leash because she doesn't want to repeat history.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, QQQQ said:

24 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Will you drown you sorrows in Skinny Girl wines and mixers?

I think a nice glass of the non-existant "Fabellini" would go much better!!!  

• Like 1
  • Wink 3
  • LOL 3

While Danielle’s issues with her brother are none of anyone’s business she 1) brought it up, thus opening up the topic, 2) she signed up to be on a reality TV show, and 3) she signed up to be in the RHONJ where family dysfunctional is the theme of every episode.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

Louis is hyper-aware of the cameras and committed to being The Best Man in HW History. I didn’t really have a strong opinion before because they’re ALL so crazy and awful in their own way, but he definitely seems like a man who will snap…this episode was just the weirdest display. He’s like a cult leader with the armchair therapy and dramatic umbrage and under-the-skin rage and flop sweat. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

If anyone needs therapy, it’s Loooie.  He thinks his words of wisdom are the law.  Telling people what to do and how to do it.  I didn’t like how he told Tre to go away, as he was talking to Melissa.  Dopey went.  He won’t let her have a mind or opinion of her own.  Pajama Gate is ridiculous.  I hope he has zero say in the girls lives.  They have a Father.

It might not be that serious. I got the sense that it was some type of angioplasty which is done out patient mostly like a colonoscopy. Obviously it is a medical procedure and there are always risks but it isn't considered heart surgery. Other minor procedures involve placing a medical device to monitor the heart for a period as it sends signals back to your doctor - my neighbor had one of those.

Dolores has a job which is to attend housewife gatherings. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Each episode, Louie reminders me more and more of my manipulative ex. Such a great first impression but hIs true personality can hide itself. Charming to others in public, in private….

Lord, I really hope some young women see this in their own relationships and can remove themselves.

Seriously, the I’m wearing your fathers PJs so your nieces feel safe, is just to creepy to even type. Joe Gorga is all kinds of not good things but the expression on his face when Louie said that…

• Like 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Axie said:

The pizza oven business probably would have been a success if they had named it PJs.  Owning one would give you such a sense of safety. 

D.E.A.D. Died. Gone to heaven!!  Hilarious!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
On 3/28/2023 at 8:19 PM, Emmeline said:

I don’t think Danielle owes any of these women the full story about the issues with her brother.  She just met most of these people.

I definitely agree with this. I couldn't believe the chutzpah of these girls, demanding an explanation and acting as though they were owed it. "'Splain yourself if we're supposed to think you have any integrity." Um, no.

Jackie's pot stirring seems to be her only use this season and she's coming across as a real bish.

Whatever Margaret says regarding her feud with Jennifer, IMO her exposure of the affair was unforgivable and incredibly cruel. I wouldn't give her the time of day. She's all claws wandering around pretending to be the scratched party. Definitely better to have her as a friend than an enemy. Still wouldn't want to be her friend.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 14
  • Applause 1
On 3/28/2023 at 10:32 PM, bencr said:

This confused me. Bethenny called her products "Skinny Girl" because her brand was a lo cal alternative. You can't just insert the word "Skinny" in front of something without reason. That would be false advertising, and also stupid.

Stupid=Theresa. 

36 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Rude prediction: Things between Tre and Louie will get really ugly before they call it quits.

Hope so.  She deserves it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I finally watched the second half of the episode. What a waste of time.

Rachel is trying to get in with who she sees as the cool kids which is Margaret and Melissa instead of becoming closer with the other newbie. I’m sick of looking at Rachel’s weird facial expressions, her horrible nose job and her husbands chin.

Danielle could have just said it was the social media shit that did her and her brothers relationship in. It’s dumb but it happens. Instead she stormed off which wasn’t necessary. Still I like her.

Poor Jackie, knowing she’s most likely getting demoted but not secure or strong enough to walk away on her own. It couldn’t have happened to a more disgusting person. Bye Jackass!

I’ve usually taken Teresa’s side against the Gorgas and others who join the show to bash her. I always found it off putting that her own brother and wife  joined the show to air their family business and take her down. At this point though, I just want them all to go away.

Why is Teresa marrying Louie? He’s a fucking weirdo! What the hell was that bullshit, taking Melissa by the hand to be the therapeutic voice of reason? When he scolded Teresa for coming up to them that would have been a great time to flip another table, this time onto his creepy ass! The pajama stuff, telling Gorga to hold a pillow, chasing after them to pretend make up and then scolding his fiancé again. Something is wrong with this dude.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I finally watched the second half of the episode. What a waste of time.

Rachel is trying to get in with who she sees as the cool kids which is Margaret and Melissa instead of becoming closer with the other newbie. I’m sick of looking at Rachel’s weird facial expressions, her horrible nose job and her husbands chin.

Danielle could have just said it was the social media shit that did her and her brothers relationship in. It’s dumb but it happens. Instead she stormed off which wasn’t necessary. Still I like her.

Poor Jackie, knowing she’s most likely getting demoted but not secure or strong enough to walk away on her own. It couldn’t have happened to a more disgusting person. Bye Jackass!

I’ve usually taken Teresa’s side against the Gorgas and others who join the show to bash her. I always found it off putting that her own brother and wife  joined the show to air their family business and take her down. At this point though, I just want them all to go away.

Why is Teresa marrying Louie? He’s a fucking weirdo! What the hell was that bullshit, taking Melissa by the hand to be the therapeutic voice of reason? When he scolded Teresa for coming up to them that would have been a great time to flip another table, this time onto his creepy ass! The pajama stuff, telling Gorga to hold a pillow, chasing after them to pretend make up and then scolding his fiancé again. Something is wrong with this dude.

And that is why we think there is something more to the rift between Danielle and her brother, nobody storms off like that unless there is something else she does not want to be known.

I think the reason Teresa is marrying Looeey is because living together would be a sin so to speak, marriage legitimizes her as in she has a husband so that means she is better than the women who don't have a husband, it is her upbringing, you fall in love and get married, no living together because that is what sluts do.  Frankly, she should have just co-habitated with Looeey, especially if she did not get a prenup and it is not like they will have children together but I guess Bravo would have nothing to film if they did not get married.  Thinking about the pizza oven that wasn't, I am 100% sure it was supposed to be a partnership that was for the cameras but T&L decided to not play along so Joe kept the money because otherwise we would have seen said ovens, boxes, photo shoot, etc...P.S. the $250,000 went to revising their home, you know they read the insults about their house (I think it looks like a medical center located in a historic town). 

Looeey attended one too many Tony Robbins seminars.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

There is no way Looie just let $200k go. Please. Maybe he invested it and the deal went south because of Joe and he had to unload the pizza boxes and had all the hassle of selling the stock, but no way is he out 200k and just letting it go because he's so swell a guy that he just wants Tre to get along with her brother who stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from him.  Within 5 years T will be back on her own and crying to her brother, and they'll be good until they aren't for the next 45 years.

I still like Jackie, even though she's floundering.

I forget if Dolores' new guy has a prior wife/kids or whatever, but they may be taking care of him with him/not on great terms with her.  

Don't like Danielle at all, and dark haired lady is playing too many sides. I like the lady with neighbors except she completely overhauled herself post season so I suspect I won't like her for long. 

Bill needs to run... to rehab. This cannot be good for his medical practice. But maybe he's tired of it and figures he can sell to private equity and just chill in the pool house until the kids are of age and his wife has made enough salary from the show that she can't get much alimony.

Looking forward to Ireland. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, RedInk said:

Louis is hyper-aware of the cameras and committed to being The Best Man in HW History. I didn’t really have a strong opinion before because they’re ALL so crazy and awful in their own way, but he definitely seems like a man who will snap…this episode was just the weirdest display. He’s like a cult leader with the armchair therapy and dramatic umbrage and under-the-skin rage and flop sweat. 

I do ageee that he is totally aware of the cameras and most likely the shit written about her online. I find his comments and “scolding” of her, his way of trying to stop her before she goes too far. We all knows she’s an idiot and says the most horrible stuff in the worst way possible (even when she doesn’t mean to), so he is trying to control and keep calm this wild crazy person because he knows he has to go home with her at night and listen to her complain and that the aftermath will be a bunch of harpies pointing fingers at here as well as a bunch of criticism online written about her. He’s smart enough to know that most of the bad stuff she’s encountered she brought on herself, so he’s trying to guide her to not make that mistake again. I can’t fault him for that, that’s what a spouse should do. 

Where is is failing is that all his attempts at making things better or keeping the peace mean nothing on a HW show. If they all did that what would be left to watch? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

She has said that a few times now. Every time they ask her about it. Now it’s evolved into them talking behind her back about it. She was upfront with them and they should accept it and drop it. I like her as well and even more so for not engaging with them and causing another stupid fight. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
16 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

She has said that a few times now. Every time they ask her about it. Now it’s evolved into them talking behind her back about it. She was upfront with them and they should accept it and drop it. I like her as well and even more so for not engaging with them and causing another stupid fight. 

However if she stayed at the party it would have shifted focus off of Teresa vs. Joe and Melissa and we would have been spared Looeey trying to be the peacemaker once again, for that I am mad at Danielle for leaving, lol.

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

This all seems so pointless but yet the ladies keep pushing her on it.   It is a big nothing at this point.  It truly felt producer driven.  Even Delores jumped in the mix, which is unlike her.

Speaking of producer driven scenes, the whole couch therapy session felt the same way.  Neither Joe, Melissa or Teresa make any sense and keep talking in circles.  Honestly, normal people in this situation, at this point, would let it go and move forward or stop talking all together.  I really don't think Joe and Teresa have a real conflict.  I think they are just fulfilling their contractual agreements.

The brunch felt so set up just so everyone could get into a fight all over again about the same shit they have been fighting about for years and in Danielle's case the last several episodes.  Strip all that crap away and there is really nothing going on with any of the HW.

Love Bill even when crawling around on the floor.  How any of them were not totally hungover the next morning is beyond me.  And drinking again at the brunch...........blah.  I would be in the bed until midday with my sunglasses on.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, RedInk said:

He’s like a cult leader with the armchair therapy and dramatic umbrage and under-the-skin rage and flop sweat. 

THat under the skin rage is so close to the surface his skin looks like it's on fire!

2 hours ago, hottesthw said:

He’s smart enough to know that most of the bad stuff she’s encountered she brought on herself, so he’s trying to guide her to not make that mistake again. I can’t fault him for that, that’s what a spouse should do. 

Where is is failing is that all his attempts at making things better or keeping the peace mean nothing on a HW show. If they all did that what would be left to watch? 

Hard to squre all that with him going behind her back to make nice with Melissa's mom. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

It really bugs me how Louie is said to be a master manipulator. How? Like all I see on the show is him trying to deescalate dumb conversations. He's been a part of Teresa's life for a couple years now so him speaking on things involving Teresa doesn't seem weird to me. Look, these terms like love bombing and the such really make me roll my eyes. Women fall for dumb shit and men dish it. So the fuck what? So far I see someone who is well matched with Teresa. Louie gets something out of being with Teresa beside "reality show fame or potential monetary gain" He seems to care about her and it looks like they make each other happy. Seems to me Teresa WANTS a man like Louie which is why Louie is able to have this relationship with her. It's just weird to me to assign all these "red flags" onto someone just cause they have traits that rub the wrong way. Rub the wrong way doesn't automatically mean sound the alarms and that some TRUE and SERIOUS danger lurks around the corner. It just means that obvious that type of dude ain't for you. It'll either runs its course and fizzle or stay on track and flourish. I don't see anything that suggests it isn't a typical run of the mill relationship with the same run of the mill risks that come with all relationships. It may work, it may not. Simple.

I personally don't find Louie creepy or cringy. I do sometimes wince when he finds himself in one of the more heated exchanges but even then I'm never thinking that Louie is gonna be the loose cannon or that shit is gonna go all the way left when he's involved. That's a plus for me. I think it's sad that people paint his loving gestures as something bad or negative and strips the romantic aspect of it completely away. I'm not the most sentimental person but if being over the top is what makes Teresa happy (and we know it does) then how is that something bad for Louie to do? I just don't see any REAL evidence that Louie is worse than any other Tom, Dick or Harry who would come with their own brand of potentially questionable behavior. I don't believe the woman share a believable depiction of Louie anyway. I honestly believe that there are a whole lotta extra gasping, pearl clutching and attacks of the vapors when it comes to this crew speaking on anything about Teresa. It's definitely for dramatic effect so I take all the "worry" and "concern" (eyeroll) with the tiniest grain of salt. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

It really bugs me how Louie is said to be a master manipulator. How? Like all I see on the show is him trying to deescalate dumb conversations. He's been a part of Teresa's life for a couple years now so him speaking on things involving Teresa doesn't seem weird to me. Look, these terms like love bombing and the such really make me roll my eyes. Women fall for dumb shit and men dish it. So the fuck what? So far I see someone who is well matched with Teresa. Louie gets something out of being with Teresa beside "reality show fame or potential monetary gain" He seems to care about her and it looks like they make each other happy. Seems to me Teresa WANTS a man like Louie which is why Louie is able to have this relationship with her. It's just weird to me to assign all these "red flags" onto someone just cause they have traits that rub the wrong way. Rub the wrong way doesn't automatically mean sound the alarms and that some TRUE and SERIOUS danger lurks around the corner. It just means that obvious that type of dude ain't for you. It'll either runs its course and fizzle or stay on track and flourish. I don't see anything that suggests it isn't a typical run of the mill relationship with the same run of the mill risks that come with all relationships. It may work, it may not. Simple.

I personally don't find Louie creepy or cringy. I do sometimes wince when he finds himself in one of the more heated exchanges but even then I'm never thinking that Louie is gonna be the loose cannon or that shit is gonna go all the way left when he's involved. That's a plus for me. I think it's sad that people paint his loving gestures as something bad or negative and strips the romantic aspect of it completely away. I'm not the most sentimental person but if being over the top is what makes Teresa happy (and we know it does) then how is that something bad for Louie to do? I just don't see any REAL evidence that Louie is worse than any other Tom, Dick or Harry who would come with their own brand of potentially questionable behavior. I don't believe the woman share a believable depiction of Louie anyway. I honestly believe that there are a whole lotta extra gasping, pearl clutching and attacks of the vapors when it comes to this crew speaking on anything about Teresa. It's definitely for dramatic effect so I take all the "worry" and "concern" (eyeroll) with the tiniest grain of salt. 

Louie is a turncoat and a traitor. How dare he apologize to Melissa’s mom for her not being invited to the wedding. That’s on his fiancé’s side and it’s up to her to decide if she wants to invite her. If he has an in laws parent on his side that he wants to invite, that’s fine. He shouldn’t be crossing lines and defying his so called beloveds wishes. 

Maybe creepy is in the eye of the beholder but I thought the way he guided Melissa to a Louis therapy session in the middle of a party was weird as fuck. Mentioning the pajamas to Joe Gorga was extremely creepy. I don’t care if Nonno left a note in his will that said “ and to Teresa’s future lover, my new with tags, Ralph Lauren Pajamas” the way he brought it up to Joe was messed up.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sistermagpie said:
3 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Hard to squre all that with him going behind her back to make nice with Melissa's mom. 

But he didn’t do it behind her back. He told her I’m going to invite Donna, she said ok go ahead (while the other harpies cheered along), he said really? She said yea. And off he went. Now we all know she was seething inside for him doing that, but that’s what Teresa needs, someone to show her that sometimes you have to swallow your pride and do the right thing. And if you give her time to screech and complain then nothing gets done. He jumped on that shit on the spot with the hopes of ending this ridiculous fight. 

I can see his difficulty with the bridesmaids though. It’s one thing to invite a random woman as one of 200 guests, but to try and strong arm any woman into who to have as a BM is just going to backfire on you, always. 

And I appreciate him trying to keep the peace with Donna privately. He wasn’t involved with their history, but it is wedding too, and he’s entitled to his feelings about her. I saw no issue with him remaining friendly with her. What’s the point of starting a war when in 2 months they’re all friends again. Louie seems to have all their numbers. They’re all crazy so he’s navigating them the best he can. We are just so used to Juicy saying “fuck your brother and his raccoon face wife”. Having a loving calm member of this cast is unusual for us viewers. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

The only really creepy thing to me was that comment Louie made about "wearing your Dad's pajamas to make the girls feel safe".... 

WHUT?  That was just plain WEIRD.

Plus, that REALLY red face he gets kinda makes me go hmmm...  If it were medication, does he need to be in the SUN like that?  But he's not always in the sun when he goes beet red.  I mean, I take a med that makes me turn red while in the sun and guess what? I STAY OUT OF THE DIRECT SUNLIGHT!!! Easy Peasy.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

It would have been sooooo much better of a scene if the football hit him in the head (a la Vicki Gunvalson in Lake Havasu)!! 

I am leaning toward believing Teresa's version of this in some way.  NOT exactly the way Teresa told it, but I think her version could be closer to the truth than the Gorga's.  She may have left out a few things, but it just sounds more plausible, especially for all the reasons you stated.  Joe Gorga is a shady businessman, if news stories and comments are true, so it really wouldn't surprise me if he tried to fleece Louie out of the money.

None of these parties are good business people...look at the restaurants Joe Gorga and Joe Guidice opened and then went belly up. Luis was stupid to think that investing in some pizza oven with Joe Gorga was ever going to be successful.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Oh wow!  I knew he'd cheated once, but twice?  Can you elaborate?  

Don’t remember when or where, but someone said Bill cheated twice.  Maybe Margaret?  Anyone remember?

• Like 2
On 3/29/2023 at 4:06 PM, nexxie said:

Loooie is getting weirder and weirder.  One by one, he has to charm people with his apologies and looking out for them.  He wants everyone to think he’s a great guy for some reason.  I’ve never seen a man act like that.  He does it in front of Teresa no less.  She should call him out on that.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, nexxie said:

Rude prediction: Things between Tre and Louie will get really ugly before they call it quits.

Her temper and table throwing is for naught.  She still let Juicy Joe and now Loooie treat her like shit.  She takes abuse from both men.  She has guts for other things, but not when it comes to men.  That’s where her Therapist should come in.  Why she allows that.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, hottesthw said:

But he didn’t do it behind her back. He told her I’m going to invite Donna, she said ok go ahead (while the other harpies cheered along), he said really? She said yea. And off he went. Now we all know she was seething inside for him doing that, but that’s what Teresa needs, someone to show her that sometimes you have to swallow your pride and do the right thing. And if you give her time to screech and complain then nothing gets done. He jumped on that shit on the spot with the hopes of ending this ridiculous fight. 

And I appreciate him trying to keep the peace with Donna privately. He wasn’t involved with their history, but it is wedding too, and he’s entitled to his feelings about her. I saw no issue with him remaining friendly with her. What’s the point of starting a war when in 2 months they’re all friends again. Louie seems to have all their numbers. They’re all crazy so he’s navigating them the best he can. We are just so used to Juicy saying “fuck your brother and his raccoon face wife”. Having a loving calm member of this cast is unusual for us viewers. 

It was the second thing I was referring to as going behind her back. Teresa didn't invite her, then Louie went to see her on his own to say it was Teresa who didn't want her and he wanted her to not hold it against him. It was, iirc, when he told Teresa he'd done that that she said if he wanted her invited he should have told her, and that was giving him permission so he could run off and be the hero again in getting her the invite.

Remaining friendly with her would be just being pleasant and friendly to her. Not literally telling her that she should see him as the good guy because if it were up to him and not mean old Teresa she'd be invited to his wedding. Since he had no history with her anyway, he wasn't stopping any war by doing that. He was just making Teresa look bad to make himself look better, imo. If he wanted her invited he could have told that to Teresa instead of Melissa's mom. (Not sure why he would want her at the wedding, particularly--looked like the only reason here was because it gave him a chance to look good.)

I mean, it's not like he doesn't openly position himself as the more spiritually advanced person who can give others advice, so him doing this here was advancing the brand.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Louie is a turncoat and a traitor. How dare he apologize to Melissa’s mom for her not being invited to the wedding. That’s on his fiancé’s side and it’s up to her to decide if she wants to invite her. If he has an in laws parent on his side that he wants to invite, that’s fine. He shouldn’t be crossing lines and defying his so called beloveds wishes. 

Maybe creepy is in the eye of the beholder but I thought the way he guided Melissa to a Louis therapy session in the middle of a party was weird as fuck. Mentioning the pajamas to Joe Gorga was extremely creepy. I don’t care if Nonno left a note in his will that said “ and to Teresa’s future lover, my new with tags, Ralph Lauren Pajamas” the way he brought it up to Joe was messed up.

I have to agree on the Louie telling Joe he was sleeping in dad's pajamas!

That was creepy  as hell.  Took me a second to close my mouth and watch for Joe to go nuts on him!

I think Joe was as shocked as I was!!!

• Like 9