Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

A little coincidental that there was no evidence of these pizza ovens anywhere online when the episode aired. Suddenly, there are pics everywhere. When have Teresa & the girls ever shied away from product promotion?

Meanwhile, a restaurant in NJ, the Columbia Inn, sells this exact oven and look who's on their website.

image.png.53c65a5167655e5cb849ad0ee5e0e55d.png

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SweetieDarling said:

That pizza oven reminds me of the old Close 'N' Play record player from the 1970s

s-l500.jpg

So funny, my first thought was you can either DJ a party or cook a pizza with Teresa Guidice's Skinny Pizza Maker. Wicky, wicky, woo, wicky woo woo, drop it like it's hot, hold the anchovies!

Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

So funny, my first thought was you can either DJ a party or cook a pizza with Teresa Guidice's Skinny Pizza Maker. Wicky, wicky, woo, wicky woo woo, drop it like it's hot, hold the anchovies!

My apologies, you must think I am feeble minded with my attempt to "scratch" like a DJ.

• LOL 7
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My apologies, you must think I am feeble minded with my attempt to "scratch" like a DJ.

It's a party in a box.

All you need to complete the scene is some New Shimmer desert topping/floor wax -top off your dessert and help clean up afterwards!

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think in this case, it sounds like they both carry some blame for the money lost.

-Joe is not a good businessman -I think that's been proven time and again since the show began.

BUT, not only did Louie trust him in this latest venture, he took over (changed the name, arranged a photo shoot, offered Joe 10%)

So, I don't think Joe is completely to blame for Louie's lost money -he should never had spent the money without a solid business plan, licensing, etc in place.

My takeaway- they're both idiots 

BTW- I agree about the photo. I think the weird grey area is part of a strip of packing tape 

The grey area seems to be a strip to cover something, or connect two photos (like photoshopping).

14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And that barely looks like Melissa!

A successful pizza place does not need the likes of Joe Gorga to promote their product but if he told them he would hype up the oven on TV maybe they went for it?

The pizza restaurant was called to check, and a representative claimed it didn't have a deal with Gorga. But it shows that Gorga knew about their pizza oven. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And that barely looks like Melissa!

A successful pizza place does not need the likes of Joe Gorga to promote their product but if he told them he would hype up the oven on TV maybe they went for it?

It is Melissa. I zoomed the photo. She is heavily edited to appear younger, etc. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's a party in a box.

All you need to complete the scene is some New Shimmer desert topping/floor wax -top off your dessert and help clean up afterwards!

And can you pay more to get the attachment that slices, dices, and makes julienne fries?

FC41D7A3-069D-4EFC-8FF0-BE1C358AB4E6.jpeg

• LOL 2
12 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

That pizza oven reminds me of the old Close 'N' Play record player from the 1970s

s-l500.jpg

I had one of these, only I think it was back in the late 1960's!!!  I played 45's on it!!  I guess I'm old - or should I say "vintage"?  😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
On 4/8/2023 at 7:29 AM, ZettaK said:

I hope we hear more about it in the reunion, but the pizza oven business existed, it was not a story line. Teresa was going to name it Skinny Italian, per her brand, and because she is the "bigger" name. The ovens were purchased with Louie's money, and there was a photoshoot with Teresa and her daughters (first photo, Teresa's cookbook is visible, as well). It seems that Joe Gorga stole himself the idea from a restaurant/pizza store (Columbia Inn Pizza- second photo), Louie trusted him because he was family, and he eventually offered him 10% of the business after he found out that it was not his idea. Teresa and him rebranded the business (as Skinny Italian), but there was a trademark issue, they couldn't sell the pizza ovens, and they offered them to charity. So, that's how Louie lost his money. It's a fact that Gorga didn't claim he invested any money, and Melissa said that Teresa is selfish and doesn't want to share (the wealth) on the show.

Screenshot_20230408_060339_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230408_060040_Twitter.jpg

The one thing I noticed about this photo was taken at Teresa's old house, I feel like they have been living in the new house for a year at least so they all sat on that story till the cameras were rolling...interesting.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
On 3/23/2023 at 10:56 AM, funnygirl said:

Clarity on Luis' pajama comment in the promo:

Hate her or love her, Teresa is RHONJ. (if she wasn't, Joe and Melissa wouldn't constantly use her for a storyline.)

I haven't found Teresa to be as important since Marg has come into her own. Marg is the one who knows something about everyone, and between her and Jen's delusions, they are the ones keeping up storylines.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The one thing I noticed about this photo was taken at Teresa's old house, I feel like they have been living in the new house for a year at least so they all sat on that story till the cameras were rolling...interesting.

It looks like the old house kitchen (I checked photos). They moved to the new house in November 2021. Supposedly after the renovations. Filming for the previous season ended in late summer of 2021, but additional footage was filmed and was added to show the family moving. The old house sold in February 2022. It's possible that the pizza oven story line is an older one, and they took photos in the old house. It appears like some of the girls/Teresa were superimposed/photoshopped on a photo. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It looks like the old house kitchen (I checked photos). They moved to the new house in November 2021. Supposedly after the renovations. Filming for the previous season ended in late summer of 2021, but additional footage was filmed and was added to show the family moving. The old house sold in February 2022. It's possible that the pizza oven story line is an older one, and they took photos in the old house. It appears like some of the girls/Teresa were superimposed/photoshopped on a photo. 

It is hard to 100% believe anyone's version of Pizzagate because of things like this photo and wonky timeline.  The one thing I do believe is Ex-Friend Laura did tell Teresa and Jenn about Melissa in the back seat of a car doing whatever with someone who was not Joe however EFL is not a credible source due to the fact her thirst to be a HW.   Melissa denying being a Back Seat Betty, (No relation, lol) is a good move and easy since the source is so tainted. Bringing it back to Teresa to start wit da "Your not happy, Joe" business to try to start them to bring the back seat action to light and get Joe and Melissa to fight amongst themselves about that rumor.  

My question is, is Laura mad at Marge because she, (Laura), thinks Marge sabotaged her chance to be a HW? 

Meanwhile in Dublin, was Jackie really even there? That editing would be the writing on the wall if Jackie couldn't tell, her services are no longer needed!

Teresa starts packing for the trip with no idea of the weather they will have while there...as she would ask, "Who does that?"

Should we scan the city crowd shots for Frank C. LOL. 

Paul's Irish brogue kicked in to high gear during that scene in the kitchen with his brother.

One more thing, usually the women fly first class or business but they showed new blond HW sitting in a row of 3 empty seats and saying something about first class, it did not seem like first class, did she get the cheap seats?

They flew Aer Lingus and not one of them made a joke about the name? 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Forgot to include thoughts.
  • Like 4
On 4/12/2023 at 11:31 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

It is hard to 100% believe anyone's version of Pizzagate because of things like this photo and wonky timeline.  The one thing I do believe is Ex-Friend Laura did tell Teresa and Jenn about Melissa in the back seat of a car doing whatever with someone who was not Joe however EFL is not a credible source due to the fact her thirst to be a HW.   Melissa denying being a Back Seat Betty, (No relation, lol) is a good move and easy since the source is so tainted. Bringing it back to Teresa to start wit da "Your not happy, Joe" business to try to start them to bring the back seat action to light and get Joe and Melissa to fight amongst themselves about that rumor.  

My question is, is Laura mad at Marge because she, (Laura), thinks Marge sabotaged her chance to be a HW? 

Meanwhile in Dublin, was Jackie really even there? That editing would be the writing on the wall if Jackie couldn't tell, her services are no longer needed!

Teresa starts packing for the trip with no idea of the weather they will have while there...as she would ask, "Who does that?"

Should we scan the city crowd shots for Frank C. LOL. 

Paul's Irish brogue kicked in to high gear during that scene in the kitchen with his brother.

One more thing, usually the women fly first class or business but they showed new blond HW sitting in a row of 3 empty seats and saying something about first class, it did not seem like first class, did she get the cheap seats?

They flew Aer Lingus and not one of them made a joke about the name? 

Jackie was in the Ireland trip. This is more proof she filmed as a full time HW, and was mostly edited out after filming ended, and she was demoted. By that point in filming, Bravo probably had an idea. Bravo does this: Vicki Gunvalson (OC HWs) filmed full time during her last season, but was demoted, and Faye Resnick (BH HWs) filmed full time to become a friend. 

It's possible that Margaret sabotaged Laura's chances to become a HW. It happened before, probably more than once- Krystal Minkoff (BH HWs) told friends (and competitors) who were considered for the BH HWs not to join the show because it was trashy, but she did herself. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Jackie was in the Ireland trip. This is more proof she filmed as a full time HW, and was mostly edited out after filming ended,

I know Jackie was there in Ireland and filmed full time but she knew she had no story line and has been around enough to know what happens when you are storyless...harping why someone elses brother is not talking to someone is not captivating.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know Jackie was there in Ireland and filmed full time but she knew she had no story line and has been around enough to know what happens when you are storyless...harping why someone elses brother is not talking to someone is not captivating.

I wonder if the producers realized she was too boring earlier, but they still filmed her, but either not as much, or she was edited out. We didn't see her at all alone/with her family (like Jenn Fessler- we don't know how much she filmed either). Jackie herself said she filmed a lot. 

• Like 2
On 3/28/2023 at 9:48 PM, Marley said:

Who cares why Danielle isn’t talking to her brother. These bitches should just shut up. She said the story get over it. Again Jackie especially shut the hell up.

Danielle even said as much in a previous episode, like why would she tell these shady bitches anything?  Love her.

On 3/31/2023 at 7:38 PM, Tiggertoo said:

I liked when Louie told off Teresa when Margaret came over.  She just doesn’t listen to anyone else.  He was completely right.  At the same time, I also think a husband shouldn’t do that do his wife in public in front of cameras. 

That was my problem with it as well.  He is totally right about a lot of the things he says, but these are not things you tell your partner when she’s in the middle of an argument.  You back her up (or at least stay out of it) and then discuss it later in private.  They could have still filmed it for the show, but have a discussion about it when you’re alone.  I would have been HELLA pissed at my husband if he had reprimanded me in front of people who can’t wait to talk shit about me.  Next thing you know Marge is going to be saying poor Louie, having to go home to Teresa.  Just like she says about Bill and Jen.

On 4/4/2023 at 8:28 AM, TheCouchPotato said:

Louis is bat shit crazy. I could completely relate to Joe Gorga when he gave him that “WTF” look after the pajama comment.

HOW did that not get a TH after the fact?!  I couldn’t care less about pizza gate, but I am VERY curious about PJ-gate!

• Like 1