Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Questions about Danielle's brother are left unanswered; Teresa and Joe reveal their unique sides of a family secret; Jackie tests Teresa's boundaries, as Rachel calls Danielle out for spreading rumors.

Airdate: 03.28.2023

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Clarity on Luis' pajama comment in the promo:

I think Luis is a bit of a dope, but that he means well for the most part. I think some things he says come off the wrong way or are misinterpreted, and he inserts himself when it isn't needed (see: talking to Donna Marco). Whatever therapy he's done and "healing man" retreats he's been to are what likely guide his behavior in his attempt to keep peace and mend fences. 

The thing is, I don't know that he understands how deep Teresa vs The Gorgas goes. Clearly, Teresa and Melissa don't like each other and probably never have, that is mutual and goes both ways. I do think Teresa loves her brother, and I think she blames Melissa for a lot of his actions so she wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. I think Joe is jealous of Teresa and her success, not to mention his daddy issues surrounding the fact that Nonno appeared to hold Juicy Joe to a higher regard than his own son (Juicy also didn't lose Nonno's house that was previously paid off, so that might have something to do with it).

Hate her or love her, Teresa is RHONJ. (if she wasn't, Joe and Melissa wouldn't constantly use her for a storyline.)

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, funnygirl said:

think Luis is a bit of a dope, but that he means well for the most part.

I think he’s a big dope. I, on the other hand, think he is a huge manipulator. Hopefully for Teresa and the girls, you will be proven right that he means well.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 15

Wow - those two completely different stories! What Joe, Tre and Louie do have in common is a bad case of delusional thinking.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

I don’t think Danielle owes any of these women the full story about the issues with her brother.  She just met most of these people.

I’m completely confused about the pizza oven business.  Luis put $250,000 thousand in and he held 5%?  Then Tre took pictures for the box with her and her girls on it?  I’m completely confused but both Joe and Luis seem to have shady business deals.

• Like 13
20 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I’m completely confused about the pizza oven business.  Luis put $250,000 thousand in and he held 5%?  Then Tre took pictures for the box with her and her girls on it?  I’m completely confused but both Joe and Luis seem to have shady business deals.

Two shady business man children going into business together. What could go wrong. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

“There’s the guy he wants to be - then there’s the guy he really is.”

Melissa speaking truth about Louie imo.

I think it's more about the guy he wants to be perceived to be vs the guy he really is

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I've never seen so much EATING going on in one episode of this show!  Good Gawd!  They EAT at the luau, (and DRINK of course), then they get up the next day and EAT breakfast, then put on more long dresses and go to BRUNCH to EAT!!  And brunch apparently is BIG FAT STEAKS!!

I'm so tired of this stupid family fight too.  I just can't take it.  Just like LOUIE, (he can't take it either!)  Holy Moly.  These people!!!

And of course, Jen Aydin has to get her dang two cents in.  I'm tired of it all. Ugh..

• Like 9

Like a pizza oven is a unique idea nobody thought about before.

Louie put all the money in the business, but Gorga wanted to get 50% of it. Louie offered him only 5%. Gorga didn't deny not putting any money.

Danielle doesn't owe anybody an explanation about her relationship with her brother. I guess it's an attack on the newcomer who can replace an older HW (Margaret and Jackie who have no storylines), or fight for a position with two new candidates (Jen Fessler, Rachel). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 18
  • Useful 3
17 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think it's more about the guy/woman he/she wants to be perceived to be vs the guy/woman he/she really is

FTFY because it holds true for each and every one of the featured cast on this (and probably every) franchise.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

Somewhere, there’s proof of what really happened in PizzaGate.  But in the end, only one of them is out $250k and it’s not Joe Gorga.    

• Like 17
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

And who else saw Bethany's virtual head spin when they said Theresa wanted to call the joint Skinny Pizza...

This confused me. Bethenny called her products "Skinny Girl" because her brand was a lo cal alternative. You can't just insert the word "Skinny" in front of something without reason. That would be false advertising, and also stupid.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Loooie the new Therapist, and Melissa going for her Academy Award tonight.  I don’t like Rachel at all.  So sick of the men drinking to oblivion, and playing stupid childish tricks on each other.  Paulie sees everything and everyone and stays away.  If I was Teresa, I’d be pissed that Loooie went and invited people behind her back.  Phoney baloney.  I’m liking Danielle more and more, as she’s genuine.  I wouldn’t trust Rachel with a ten foot pole.  Same ole Margaret digging up dirt at every gathering.  Put a skirt on Joe Gorga.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, bencr said:

This confused me. Bethenny called her products "Skinny Girl" because her brand was a lo cal alternative. You can't just insert the word "Skinny" in front of something without reason. That would be false advertising, and also stupid.

So, on brand for Tre. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, TOL said:

Somewhere, there’s proof of what really happened in PizzaGate.  But in the end, only one of them is out $250k and it’s not Joe Gorga.    

The Gorgas have a history of bad business dealings, lawsuits against them.  There was the family restaurant, garage truck business that went nowhere.  He had a landscape business that failed.  The same with Melissa's singing career (after spending tons of $ building a home studio), her being an author.  She was sued by her business partner at Envy.  And look at how many times they have moved homes - likely because of financial issues.

I don't think Jen was lying when she said Margaret told her Joe Gorga was notorious for not paying his bills.  She probably got that from Joe B who also works in construction.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

Holy shit Dolores has a completely different face in the talking heads. I wasn’t sure if it was her at first.

The pizza oven stories are so weird. Joe Gorga puts no money in but wants 50%? Didn’t they already try the pizza shit with the failed restaurant. Joe Gorga pretending he could put up $200K? Hilarious. He’s horrible at business. Pretty sure he’s getting sued right now.

Rachel and John meh. The party didn’t look that fabulous or anything. It seemed pretty basic lol and kind of lame.

How did Louie lose $250K tho? 

Jackie shut up.

Margaret judging someone’s outfit? Has she ever looked in the mirror lol. What is she even doing with this whole arsenal storyline? Who the fuck cares if someone says that. It’s true probably lol.

Melissa and her dumb fake tears. 

If I ever got married my SILs mother would not be invited and she wouldn’t expect to be invited. These ppl are so weird.

Who cares why Danielle isn’t talking to her brother. These bitches should just shut up. She said the story get over it. Again Jackie especially shut the hell up.

Louie obv trying to always look like the good guy but Joe and Melissa are so tiring. Just accept what your relationship is and move on. Joe is a little bitch tho. Little man trying to start a physical fight too lol.

Wah Frank.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, bencr said:

If there is any truth to what Joe Gorga is saying, the supposed name could come from one of Teresa's cookbooks that is titled "Skinny Italian".

I'm still waiting to hear more about all of this because these two stories are so far from each other, except for the fact that it appears Louis put up the money and Joe Gorga didn't.

• Like 12
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I think Joe was about to laugh when Louie told him about wearing the death pajamas but Teresa came bursting in,  I don’t think I could stand being around any of these people and I don’t have any dead relative pjs to wear so I wouldn’t fit in anyway.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Like 6
  • LOL 10
40 minutes ago, bencr said:

But aren't we talking about Theresa?

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
37 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

The Gorgas has had a history of bad business dealings, lawsuits against them.  There was the family restaurant, garage truck business that went nowhere.  The same with Melissa's singing career, her being an author.  She was sued by her business partner at Envy.  He had a landscape business that failed.  And look at how many times they have moved homes - likely because of financial issues.

It seems the HW gig is the most stable job Joe Gorga ever had. 

The mid-season trailer dropped (it aired after tonight's episode), and Melissa is going to be accused of cheating.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

The mid-season trailer dropped (it aired after tonight's episode), and Melissa is going to be accused of cheating.

If I was married to Joe, I’d cheat too, so, there’s that.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15

Can I get a season where someone, anyone knocks Joe Gorga down a few pegs? Please? I just cannot stand him. All the guys sit there a nod their heads at whatever he says. When he throws his temper tantrums and flies off the handle everyone acts like it is basically no big deal. Teresa and Joe have very similar personalities. I hope Teresa gets something out of therapy.

Seriously these people all saying that inviting Melissa's mom is the right thing to do. I am not married, but if I was I wouldn't invite my sibling's in-laws, and the in-laws would not expect it either. I see them at family functions that involve my siblings and their spouses. They are nice people, but would never expect to be invited to my wedding. I did not think Melissa's mom seemed all that hurt to not get an invite. I did not think that Teresa was was talking shit about Melissa's mom by saying there was history there. Delores had a talking head how basically they should not mention kids or parents. I thought it was surprisingly diplomatic for Teresa to just say that there was some history there. I cannot believe I put diplomatic and Teresa in the same sentence.

Also, Joe again with the Melissa bridesmaid nonsense. Her and Teresa are not close, so why would Teresa put her in the wedding? If she was Teresa's sibling I would say put her in the wedding, but she isn't. She is not obligated to put her sister-in-law in the wedding.

Again, I cannot with Jackie. How about she talks more about why she and her sister are estranged. Honestly I am fine with Danielle giving minimum details on whatever happed with her brother. The mean girls really want it to be all Danielle's fault.

I liked Margaret the first few seasons she was on, but over the past several seasons I have grown to dislike her more and more. I would not be surprised at all if she gathers information on the rest of the cast.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Like 20
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

“There’s the guy he wants to be - then there’s the guy he really is.”

Melissa speaking truth about Louie imo.

Omg, that's exactly  right. I don't  always agree with Melissa, but this? Nailed it. He's a master manipulator,  good luck Teresa, the way he talks to her sometimes,  is so cringey, she's  going  to need it.

Why does Danielle  always just leave, Rachel  stood her ground ( I like that girl) but not Danielle,  she's off, with hubby following behind. Nothing  gets resolved,  ever. 

• Like 3

I don't like the way Louie speaks to Teresa. He can disagree with her without disparaging her in front of the people she's arguing with. He's constantly throwing her under the bus. It's very off putting. 

• Like 17
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I don’t think I have ever seen thirstier people on my TV than Joe and Melissa Gorga. I hope, but doubt, they feel mortified and ridiculous while watching this episode and seeing how they spun and dipped and twisted to keep their grievance with Tre alive. Two absolute fools. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

I don't really believe either pizza story but in both, Joe didn't put money in. He had if, so he claimed, but decided to use Louie's? And I'm assuming the supposed nephew was from Melissa's family and sorry, but Melissa's family has been terrible to Teresa on camera and online for years. Maybe not the nephew but with all the history, why go there? Hilarious he said "you can do business with anybody " when he and Melissa have been sued for various business issues. But Tre's story doesn't really add up that Louie gave the money, then went to a lawyer and was never paid back.

Gia over steps at times but I also lean to she can talk about her family issues if strangers are. After tonight I'm going even harder on that because Joe said he called Louie and Gia to "fix the bridesmaid situation. " So Joe and Melissa dont think the kids should be involved... except when Joe tries to get Gia involved for his benefit. 

The way everyone is carrying on about the invite is dumb. Teresa hasn't brought up Melissa's mom on her own, she's been asked questions, mostly by Fessler it seems, and everyone gets mad that she explains herself as if Teresa is going around unprovoked saying anything. I agree if Tre only invited Donna, they would've had a problem with the rest of the family not invited. I also think they only wanna go because it was filmed. Hindsight may be playing a role because we know the Gorga's dont go, had the Marco's been invited I doubt they'd have gone so thats a lot of empty seats that they'd have to pay for anyway. And Joe let Melissa's family,  and others talk bad about Teresa in front of them but is still carrying on about the bitch boy comment. Only Teresa should have to move on. 

I don't like how Louie spoke to Teresa at all. He may not have sworn like Joe Giudice did at times but you can be toxic without those kinds of names. Louie is playing all sides and talking down to her in public. And it's on an issue that's not his business whether Teresa wants to move on with Melissa's family. Though he's not a bitch as Joe said just because Louie would never let Joe drunkenly wax him. Joe is a man child. Grown men not going for that is just being an adult. I don't get Joe not saying anything about the PJs though. 

Leaving like Danielle is doing isn't a great way to secure another season. Rachel was right to ask Danielle to repeat anything Danielle thinks Rachel said that was in agreement because Rachel was acting like Marge is a kitten with a cast on her arm. Considering Melissa and Jackie have said in the past Marge gets information and Melissa elaborated Marge doesn't have small kids so she can start her mornings going on the computer for gossip, I don't think Marge was joking about maybe calling Danielle's family. Also no one cares Jackie has been terrible to Danielle all season and Marge and Melissa laugh like mean girls at Jackie's insults about Danielle behind her back so they can take a hike on the idea Danielle is a friend betraying them. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 3/23/2023 at 6:34 PM, Stats Queen said:

I think he’s a big dope. I, on the other hand, think he is a huge manipulator. Hopefully for Teresa and the girls, you will be proven right that he means well.

The fact that Louie married trashbag Tre tells me everything I need to know about him.

Joe, do you know that I wear your dad's PJ's when I'm screwing your sister, I want the girls to feel safe.

I'm trying to figure out why Bill would step out on Jennifer. 🙄

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

So Gorga put no money into the pizza place and wanted half? I didn’t believe him when he said he could have put the 200k in no problem. Sure.

Eww, Jackie needs to STFU about Danielles brother. What’s the truth with your estranged sister Jackass? Oh that’s right, nobody cares.

Margaret is repulsive. She fuels the Gorgas with the ongoing anti-Teresa stuff. She adds nothing to the show these days.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Wonderful, because that story was so compelling the last time they did it........

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
10 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

And who else saw Bethany's virtual head spin when they said Theresa wanted to call the joint Skinny Pizza...

And that's when you knew Joey was lying. Teresa would never change the name from Nonno's. Where are the pics from this supposed photo shoot, Joey?

He expected Luis to front all the money and still get 50%, Watching investment banker Evan's face that explanation was priceless. And Teresa's selfish because she won't share her money? That there is the basis for the entire family rift. Joey expects everyone to cater to his whims and when they don't, he gets butthurt like a little baby.

I wish Danielle had fired back at prying Jackie and Marge asking for details on why they don't talk to their families. Somebody needs to get Jackie off the screen. The only thing giving me life is thinking of her reaction when she learned that she'd been demoted. 

Delores looks fantastic with the darker hair in her interviews. Marge is in no place to criticize Jennifer's dress, she showed up in a wife beater tank top...again.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Marley said:

Holy shit Dolores has a completely different face in the talking heads. I wasn’t sure if it was her at first.

How about her fake ass?  Lol.  Her boyfriend called her out on it last time.  Said she shakes her new ass to n fro when walking away.  He caught on to her sexy trick.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Margaret was serious when she said she would call Danielle's brother and his wife to find what happened between them and Danielle. I don't doubt she did it before. I'm tired of her gossip, and using the "secrets" of other cast members as weapons against them. And that's her only storyline.

Melissa said that Teresa was "selfish" and didn't want to share (the wealth). So, she wanted Louie to put the money, Teresa to use her name (which has far more "value" than the Gorgas' name), but Teresa to share the profit from the pizza ovens equally with the Gorgas. 

The money was lost because the pizza ovens were bought, along with boxes, like Joe Gorga mentioned on the show, but I assume they were never sold because there was no business agreement between Joe and Louie. 

The "skinny" part has probably to do with Teresa's "skinny Italian" brand name, as others mentioned.

11 minutes ago, janiema said:

I don’t understand what Joe Gorga’s valuable business idea was - opening a pizza joint?

Selling a pizza oven. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I have some thoughts about this episode,  I thought it was a pivotal episode for Looeey and Teresa and Joe and Melissa and here is why, we see that they both see thru each others crap, now they are digging in their heels because they are at an impasse, the popular opinion does not matter now, it does not matter which HW is on who's side, they are done with each other...Teresa cannot think of more reasons why Melissa is at fault and why Joey does not want to see her happy and Joey realizes that Teresa was the reason he and Melissa were on the show, there is literally no place to go from here, they have picked the bones clean.

Looeeyy gave Joe $250,000 for a pizza oven idea, things went south and he walked away from the deal, hmmm. This is odd that Looeey would blindly hand anyone money to enter a business deal with without business agreement since he is supposedly the successful business man he says he is.  When Joe said he wanted 50% of the what, profits L walked away from the deal, losing his money is on him.  The added detail of Teresa doing a photo shoot for the box label sounds like something she would do, wouldn't that have cost money as well? Ovens were ordered, ok so where are they now? The fact that we did not see a photo of the product or box makes me think it is all bullshit, receipts or it did not happen. If there is a stockpile of merch why doesn't Melissa sell that stock of ovens at Envy? She could make a package deal with Sonja's toaster ovens! 

Looeey has moments of clarity, he tries to tell Teresa what she is doing and we want to believe he wants peace between them all but fans the flames a second later, "I wear your father's pj's to make the girls feel safe." Safe from what is what Joe should have asked...they still have their father, they live in a large house with an alarm system I am sure, financially stable mother although not mentally, lol, what are they not safe from?  Looeey would have been more believable if he just boasted about a sweet pair of Ralph Lauren pj's he got for free.

Delores seems to have to double down on how much she likes Paulie.  If my bf was having surgery and was not feeling well I would be there for him. 

Frank and his #1 Dad charm on his gold chain, I have never noticed that before, did he buy that or did the kids really give that to him?

Margaret trying to calm Teresa down was a bold move, so odd it was her doing it and not Jenn...since those two are really friends.

The new brunettes, boring a little bit. 

Jenn still has questionable fashion sense.

Jackie standing her ground when Teresa told her to get out of her fucking face, she is so not afraid of Teresa and that makes T mad.

I think we might have had an episode that no HW said the word "Vagina."

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why wouldn't have New Brunette have the mermaid in the pool instead of on a blow up clam shell chair looking stoned?

Drowning hazard? Honestly I can think of no better way to perform that task than stoned out of one's gourd.

Where do you go to hire a mermaid? At least she didn't slam her hips against the concrete, floundering by the pool, like at Camille's (?) party

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf7a5kTuqLNm9wwBbNUYS

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 11
4 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Drowning hazard? Honestly I can think of no better way to perform that task than stoned out of one's gourd.

Where do you go to hire a mermaid? At least she didn't slam her hips against the concrete, floundering by the pool, like at Camille's (?) party

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf7a5kTuqLNm9wwBbNUYS

The un necessary mermaids at pool parties is now an industry, when booking you must specify you want a mermaid and not the circus seal/mermaid hybrid.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
17 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Frank and his #1 Dad charm on his gold chain, I have never noticed that before, did he buy that or did the kids really give that to him?

I'm guessing he bought that himself. IIRC their daughter barely speaks to him. I'm also guessing it was a recent (since the arrival of Paulie) purchase. IMO, he is in panic mode that he's going to lose his sweet tv gig, and have to get a real job where drinking at work is highly discouraged

The thirst is real (pun intended)

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

Joey Gorga is a bitch boy.  Truer words were never spoken.  (Teresa shouldn't have agreed with them, but I get it.)

Melissa is a failed singer, actress, and business woman, married to a con artist extraordinaire.  She needs Teresa to be relevant. 

Looey is creepy.

Marge needs to get the F off my screen with her hypocrisy.  She DOES have an arsenal of shit on everyone and being warned that it's better to have her as a friend than enemy matches up with her freakin' tag line.

The Fudas are a waste of airtime.

Give me more Danielle.  I want her to go all Staten Island on these fake bitches and set them straight, starting with Jackie, super try-hard with no storyline and horrible fashion sense.

What to do with the Jens and Dolores?  I honestly don't care about any of them anymore. 

Frank is a one-trick pony and the show ended last year.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I'm guessing he bought that himself. IIRC their daughter barely speaks to him. I'm also guessing it was a recent (since the arrival of Paulie) purchase. IMO, he is in panic mode that he's going to lose his sweet tv gig, and have to get a real job where drinking at work is highly discouraged

The thirst is real (pun intended)

I agree that Frank bought it himself. I don't think he was a great father. 

Dolores ended the conversation about Frank being upset. For how long this storyline is going to continue? Other HWs with no storyline of their own are involved now. 

As for the $250,000, I suspect that Joe Gorga didn't even buy the pizza ovens like he claimed on tv, but he kept the money anyway. They didn't have a contract, Louie gave the money upfront, and then Joe changed his mind. He did the same with Jon Steingraber, the husband of Michelle, the realtor who was considered to become a HW, but was eventually a friend. He had a handshake deal with him, and then he didn't pay him for the seminar because they didn't have a contract- that's what he does. That's why Teresa, Louie and Joe had a falling out- it was the pizza oven business.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Useful 3

I don't think Danielle owes anybody a full explanation about her brother. Also, since he is not on the show it is not fair to him as he cannot defend himself.

The whole Louie wearing Nonno's pajamas is weird. To make the girls feel safe?? What, Nonno died but his pajamas live on?

I think Louie does try to calm Theresa down a lot and stop her from flipping tables but he is kind of odd and seems like he has a controlling side.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, janiema said:

I don’t understand what Joe Gorga’s valuable business idea was - opening a pizza joint?

No - I think the business venture was for some type of at-home pizza ovens (similar to an Ooni - https://www.amazon.com/Ooni-Koda-Propane-Pizza-Outdoor/dp/B085LGV57D/ref=sr_1_4?crid=WEBYUWXCGPYK&keywords=ooni+pizza+ovens&qid=1680106633&sprefix=ooni%2Caps%2C90&sr=8-4&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.ac2169a1-b668-44b9-8bd0-5ec63b24bcb5).

It sounds like it could have been a great opportunity for them, but again, all of their egos got in the way.  I would have liked to see them come together over something like this.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

While I don’t necessarily find the wearing of Nonno’s pajamas to be creepy or weird, I definitely think his ascribed dramatic (and manipulative?) reasoning for — and bragging about — it might be. 

And while I’m on the topic of clothes, I want Marge’s brunch skirt. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1