Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Well everyone has their own ideas about relationship non-negotiables, and if Louie (I think spell his name a different way every time) doesn’t ping someone’s weird as hell radar, I get that.   To me, apologizing for your spouse’s behavior, telling them what to say, and ultimately asking them to stop talking is horrible. And if he felt he needed to jump in to “save” her, undo some wrong she’s committed, or ask her to leave a conversation to prevent a blow-up, then that might be a clue that there’s incompatibility. But I’ve always felt really disgusted by men who try to parent me. Bill doesn’t even do that to Jen. If that doesn’t bother Teresa, though, then I guess mazel.
But I still think it’s going to be a disaster.   To me it looks like the classic second marriage where you try to overcorrect what you disliked about your ex-spouse (in this case, she traded in an old-school chauvinist for a sensitive talker), but you fail to see the common thread (control issues). 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
7 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

It was the second thing I was referring to as going behind her back. Teresa didn't invite her, then Louie went to see her on his own to say it was Teresa who didn't want her and he wanted her to not hold it against him. It was, iirc, when he told Teresa he'd done that that she said if he wanted her invited he should have told her, and that was giving him permission so he could run off and be the hero again in getting her the invite.

Remaining friendly with her would be just being pleasant and friendly to her. Not literally telling her that she should see him as the good guy because if it were up to him and not mean old Teresa she'd be invited to his wedding. Since he had no history with her anyway, he wasn't stopping any war by doing that. He was just making Teresa look bad to make himself look better, imo. If he wanted her invited he could have told that to Teresa instead of Melissa's mom. (Not sure why he would want her at the wedding, particularly--looked like the only reason here was because it gave him a chance to look good.)

I mean, it's not like he doesn't openly position himself as the more spiritually advanced person who can give others advice, so him doing this here was advancing the brand.

That’s it! He’s making Teresa look bad to set himself as the hero and that’s what sucks about him. Like you said, he could be nice to Melissa’s mom without mentioning the wedding.

7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I have to agree on the Louie telling Joe he was sleeping in dad's pajamas!

That was creepy  as hell.  Took me a second to close my mouth and watch for Joe to go nuts on him!

I think Joe was as shocked as I was!!!

Based on Joe’s face, I thought he was ready to laugh but out of shock. 

• Like 6
14 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

None of these parties are good business people...look at the restaurants Joe Gorga and Joe Guidice opened and then went belly up. Luis was stupid to think that investing in some pizza oven with Joe Gorga was ever going to be successful.

I still say the oven story line was concocted off season, if Gorga had ordered the ovens and Teresa had actually had a photo shoot for the label we would have seen the evidence especially since Teresa loves a photo shoot and would want to show photos of herself and family. Receipts or it didn't happen! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

That’s it! He’s making Teresa look bad to set himself as the hero and that’s what sucks about him. Like you said, he could be nice to Melissa’s mom without mentioning the wedding.

There's a time honored way of approaching people you have no problem with but your partner is alienated from. Sheepishly. "Hey, I just wanted to say hi, hope you're okay, even though [wave hand and give meaningful look]" To which the polite response is a rueful, sheepish nod. Then you awkwardly make a comment about the event or the weather or draw somebody else in until you can retreat with a touch of the arm and "good to see you".

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I still say the oven story line was concocted off season, if Gorga had ordered the ovens and Teresa had actually had a photo shoot for the label we would have seen the evidence especially since Teresa loves a photo shoot and would want to show photos of herself and family. Receipts or it didn't happen! 

There are too many questions.

If you're investing $250k, shouldn't there be some kind of legal paperwork involved?

How much is the licensing fee to slap your name on someone else's product?

If Louie was brought in as an investor or even a partner, why was he talking to a lawyer, alone, about how much of a cut he should give Joe (no mention of the nephew)?

Other than the photo shoot (I wonder if Lou is in the photos), was anything ordered? Are there boxes? Are there actual pizza ovens? How many? Who has possession of them?

If the ovens exist, and were ordered, they'd be selling them to get rid of them and try to recoup some of the money, and we, most likely would have seen them prominently displayed on the hws kitchen countertops a la Bethenny and her Skinny Girl products.

None of this makes sense.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

If you're investing $250k, shouldn't there be some kind of legal paperwork involved?

If Louie was brought in as an investor or even a partner, why was he talking to a lawyer, alone, about how much of a cut he should give Joe (no mention of the nephew)?

Other than the photo shoot (I wonder if Lou is in the photos), was anything ordered? Are there boxes? Are there actual pizza ovens? How many? Who has possession of them?

If the ovens exist, and were ordered, they'd be selling them to get rid of them and try to recoup some of the money, and we, most likely would have seen them prominently displayed on the hws kitchen countertops a la Bethenny and her Skinny Girl products.

Therefore, henceforth, de facto, I concur. 

IF money actually changed hands - Looeey going to a lawyer really means he looked at himself in the mirror and deep in to his eyes and told himself to breath.

IF those ovens are out there somewhere, how many did they order, they must be taking up space somewhere and what a great way to showcase them by cooking a Hawaiian pizza at Melissa's luau...c'mon pizza man Gorga, we know you can pretend to cook a Papa Johns pizza.

The alleged exchange of money with no paperwork kills me, it. did. not. happen. 

Anytime Teresa, Looeey, Joe and Melissa are on the same page about not talking about Pizzagate we know it is a bullshit story made for the cameras.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Anytime Teresa, Looeey, Joe and Melissa are on the same page about not talking about Pizzagate we know it is a bullshit story made for the cameras

Is it possible they are using this story line as a feeler for whether there is interest in a Papa Gorga pizza oven? They could be checking social media, as we type, for posts in favor of or laughing at the idea of it all. Then, based on viewer response, including a few suckers that may offer to invest, they move forward, or scrap the idea.

I can't fathom a world where someone is so nonchalant about losing $250k to a sketchy in-law in a shady business deal

• Like 4
On 3/29/2023 at 4:25 PM, ZettaK said:

Teresa told Louie not to go into business with her brother (or any family member for that matter). He didn't listen to her because the in-laws were in good terms in the beginning.

So basically he doesn't listen to Tre or her feelings and does as he wishes. It's a one way street with him. He lost 250K for not taking Tre's advice. But now she has to keep on defending him because she's afraid to do otherwise. Can you imagine if that was the other way around? 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Can anyone explain to me the gag order that Bravo put on all NJHWs  Like I'm a four year old of course......

Here's my understanding, based on what I've read.  Melissa and Joe were doing their podcast, and I guess questions were coming in regarding things that have yet to be aired on the show.  Melissa was kind of dodging the questions or giving non-answers.  Joe chimed in and basically said that they are not allowed to answer the questions because Bravo issued gag order letters not only to them, but to all the NJ housewives, telling them that they cannot discuss events on the show on podcasts or social media.  

My opinion is that Bravo/producers are just tired of dealing with the fallout from these people continuing to play out their fights and feuds on social media without any control over the narratives.  Then, when it comes time to tape the Reunion, the Reunion revolves more around what was said and done outside of filming - it becomes all about who said what to whom on Twitter or Instagram and who unfollowed whom, etc.

I think that Bravo and the producers want to sort of keep a lid on things until they air, and even then, control the narrative that is displayed to the viewers based on the way the scenes are edited.  

Supposedly, this is the first time that Bravo has ever handed down cast-wide gag orders.  I actually don't think this is a bad thing.  So much stuff goes on outside of the show with all the back and forth on SM and often, the realities of the stories get skewed.  Personally, I don't do that much social media and I don't "follow" any of these people, so I'm often out of the loop until I read about it, either here or in another outlet.

Maybe they should go back to when the housewives were required to write blog posts about the episodes on Bravo's website.  I actually enjoyed those blogs back in the day.  They gave insight into what they were feeling at the time of the show taping.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Therefore, henceforth, de facto, I concur. 

IF money actually changed hands - Looeey going to a lawyer really means he looked at himself in the mirror and deep in to his eyes and told himself to breath.

IF those ovens are out there somewhere, how many did they order, they must be taking up space somewhere and what a great way to showcase them by cooking a Hawaiian pizza at Melissa's luau...c'mon pizza man Gorga, we know you can pretend to cook a Papa Johns pizza.

The alleged exchange of money with no paperwork kills me, it. did. not. happen. 

Anytime Teresa, Looeey, Joe and Melissa are on the same page about not talking about Pizzagate we know it is a bullshit story made for the cameras.

I think that the pizza ovens were ordered from the same "manufacturer" that supposedly manufactured Sonja's (RHNY) toaster ovens, and they are all sitting in some secret warehouse somewhere, on shelves side by side.   😂

I agree with you both that we need more information and proof!!!  Especially since Teresa is really very smart when it comes to promoting herself.  We would have definitely seen something on either her or Joe's social media regarding a "big" announcement of a family business.  Also, Teresa really takes advantage of any opportunity to post a photo of her girls (or herself).  That's why I'm calling some kind of bullshit on that story that Joe Gorga is telling.

Again, I'm not saying that Teresa's version is gospel truth, but obviously, something happened.  And now, with the gag order issued by Bravo to the RHNJ cast, we probably won't hear about it until the reunion.

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think that the pizza ovens were ordered from the same "manufacturer" that supposedly manufactured Sonja's (RHNY) toaster ovens, and they are all sitting in some secret warehouse somewhere, on shelves side by side.   😂

I agree with you both that we need more information and proof!!!  Especially since Teresa is really very smart when it comes to promoting herself.  We would have definitely seen something on either her or Joe's social media regarding a "big" announcement of a family business.  Also, Teresa really takes advantage of any opportunity to post a photo of her girls (or herself).  That's why I'm calling some kind of bullshit on that story that Joe Gorga is telling.

Again, I'm not saying that Teresa's version is gospel truth, but obviously, something happened.  And now, with the gag order issued by Bravo to the RHNJ cast, we probably won't hear about it until the reunion.

I hope we get some details at the reunion and that Andy doesn’t just let them talk around the issue.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, janiema said:

I hope we get some details at the reunion and that Andy doesn’t just let them talk around the issue.

I think that if Andy lets Teresa, Joe or Melissa explain any of this at the reunion, they will, as you say, talk around the issue because I don't think any of the Gorgas are good at actually explaining things clearly and concisely because they all get caught up in feelings, emotions and stupid, unnecessary details based on those feelings and emotions.  I also think that none of them really understand and comprehend the intricacies of a "legal" business partnership.

Louie, even though I'm not completely sure about his businesses or how I feel about him personally, at least seems like he would be able to explain things and keep emotions out of it.

• Like 6
22 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Her temper and table throwing is for naught.  She still let Juicy Joe and now Loooie treat her like shit.  She takes abuse from both men.  She has guts for other things, but not when it comes to men.  That’s where her Therapist should come in.  Why she allows that.

I don't think that Louie is really abusive to Teresa, but he does come off as controlling.  That, I think, is due to the fact that he is trying to get her to change her usually explosive manner over stupid things.  So, he basically reprimands her like a child and often seems exasperated with her because she doesn't heed his advice.  (I could be completely off base on all of this, though.)

I do agree that Teresa has her own "daddy issues" as she mentioned about Melissa.  I get the feeling that when Teresa and Joe were growing up, the Gorga household was probably what we would now consider an abusive one.  I think Nonno was an angry man and took it out on Teresa's Mom and Teresa and Joe.  Not in a physical sense on them, but more verbal and perhaps a lot of shouting, throwing of things and slamming of fists on tables (Teresa said that her Dad did that).  Teresa married Joe, who was probably brought up in a similar household and continued those patterns.  Joe Guidice is very much like Teresa's father, in my opinion.  Edited to add - So is Joe Gorga - they all seem to have the same temperament.

So, Teresa doesn't really know anything other than living with that type of man, and accepts that.  You're right - THAT is exactly what her therapist should be focusing on with Teresa.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I don't think that Louie is really abusive to Teresa, but he does come off as controlling.  That, I think, is due to the fact that he is trying to get her to change her usually explosive manner over stupid things.  So, he basically reprimands her like a child and often seems exasperated with her because she doesn't heed his advice.  (I could be completely off base on all of this, though.)

I do agree that Teresa has her own "daddy issues" as she mentioned about Melissa.  I get the feeling that when Teresa and Joe were growing up, the Gorga household was probably what we would now consider an abusive one.  I think Nonno was an angry man and took it out on Teresa's Mom and Teresa and Joe.  Not in a physical sense on them, but more verbal and perhaps a lot of shouting, throwing of things and slamming of fists on tables (Teresa said that her Dad did that).  Teresa married Joe, who was probably brought up in a similar household and continued those patterns.  Joe Guidice is very much like Teresa's father, in my opinion.  Edited to add - So is Joe Gorga - they all seem to have the same temperament.

So, Teresa doesn't really know anything other than living with that type of man, and accepts that.  You're right - THAT is exactly what her therapist should be focusing on with Teresa.

Nonno favored Juicy Joe over his own son until Juicy got into trouble with the Feds and brought Teresa into that mess...after that Nonno was not on Team Juicy.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

They really need to have an impartial talking head after these scenes to explain what really happened.  An accountant or someone, who can draw us a picture on a whiteboard.   If Louie is such a successful businessman, why would he invest $250,000 in a business with no legal agreement and no business plan?  Makes no sense.   And, as others have said, if the pizza ovens were ordered and paid for and branded, why did it go no further?  They probably could have made some money back.

I liked when Louie told off Teresa when Margaret came over.  She just doesn’t listen to anyone else.  He was completely right.  At the same time, I also think a husband shouldn’t do that do his wife in public in front of cameras. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

I don't know why I keep watching this program, I really don't enjoy it anymore, maybe it's habit.

How many times did Teresa and/or Louie tell the Gorga's they should/needed to go to therapy?  IMO, Teresa and her brother need to go to therapy together.  Did someone suggest that and I missed it?  If not, why hasn't anyone suggested that?

• Like 3
7 hours ago, oftentimes said:

I don't know why I keep watching this program, I really don't enjoy it anymore, maybe it's habit.

How many times did Teresa and/or Louie tell the Gorga's they should/needed to go to therapy?  IMO, Teresa and her brother need to go to therapy together.  Did someone suggest that and I missed it?  If not, why hasn't anyone suggested that?

They tried a group therapy at some castle in New Jersey(?) which dissolved in to the iconic physical fight where Joe Gorga's hair smeared all over Juicy Joe and Melissa got on her knees and begged Teresa to "Please stop hurting us!"

If the Gorga siblings do go to therapy please let it be off camera and without Looeey and Melissa in the room, the on camera sessions are performative and I think their crap runs deep, too deep for Bravo filming.

In some other universe I could see Melissa and Looeey being friends in real life.  

• Like 10
On 3/31/2023 at 3:53 PM, njbchlover said:

Here is an interesting read on the whole "pizzagate" issue (why is Melissa calling it "pizzagate" when it is really about pizza ovens??):

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2023/03/29/lets-breakdown-the-truth-about-rhonjs-pizza-gate/

I'm sure there are other stories out there that will have an opposing opinion, but this one sounds fairly plausible to me and I almost never believe this gossip sites.

Seems like they all agree that Louie put up money and Joe didn't, so Joe's story makes a lot less sense. Nobody stole the idea from him, since it doesn't seem like the thing's going forward. He could do it tomorrow if he wanted to, right? He said he could have put up the money, but for some reason isn't and didn't?

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Where does Louie's money come from?  He has some really strange facial expressions!

Teresa's getting really thick from all that sun damage.

What’s with his bottom and top lips sticking out at times?  Looks weird.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 3/31/2023 at 4:44 PM, njbchlover said:

I think by his later years, Teresa and her dad were in a good place. Melissa didn’t get that chance since her dad passed when she was quite young. I would say Melissa has daddy issues to a degree or she was just using her late dad for attention on the show. It was good that Teresa shut down stupid old Jackie acting like Teresa mentioning dad issues was so wrong. Jackie is such a try hard, a moron and an asshole all rolled into one, I can’t believe the idiot is an attorney. I bet she’s not good at it and what she really wanted was to be a fan favorite real housewife but she failed at that too. Most viewers despise her and find her gross.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1

Louie must be rolling in $$$$. I don’t think Theresa would settle for less. Big house, big cars, big hair!

Louie on the other hand loves being in the spotlight of the show. 

Unlike the other dumb husbands with nothing of interest to say Louie is now making the show about him!  

He’s now a therapist to the women!

• LOL 6
On 3/30/2023 at 5:26 PM, hottesthw said:

But he didn’t do it behind her back. He told her I’m going to invite Donna, she said ok go ahead (while the other harpies cheered along), he said really? She said yea. And off he went. Now we all know she was seething inside for him doing that, but that’s what Teresa needs, someone to show her that sometimes you have to swallow your pride and do the right thing. And if you give her time to screech and complain then nothing gets done. He jumped on that shit on the spot with the hopes of ending this ridiculous fight. 

I can see his difficulty with the bridesmaids though. It’s one thing to invite a random woman as one of 200 guests, but to try and strong arm any woman into who to have as a BM is just going to backfire on you, always. 

And I appreciate him trying to keep the peace with Donna privately. He wasn’t involved with their history, but it is wedding too, and he’s entitled to his feelings about her. I saw no issue with him remaining friendly with her. What’s the point of starting a war when in 2 months they’re all friends again. Louie seems to have all their numbers. They’re all crazy so he’s navigating them the best he can. We are just so used to Juicy saying “fuck your brother and his raccoon face wife”. Having a loving calm member of this cast is unusual for us viewers. 

EXACTLY!!! Why is there this leap of arm chair psychology regarding Louie? He’s trying to maneuver this with as little conflict as possible.l and not always choosing the best approach but damn at least he’s trying. And YES I’m sure he is aware of the cameras trying to steer Teresa clear of yet again putting her foot in her mouth or flipping another table. I’m totally not understanding what the hell is wrong with that?

I don’t get this whole wide eyed, scaredy cat reaction to him. Like really? He’s scary? Look at the very least I can understand thinking Tre and Louie’s  relationship is “problematic” cause of personal preference and personal boundaries others have but it’s laughable to assign one particular narrative as “acceptable” to THEIR relationship. Hey, if Teresa likes it I LOVE IT! To each their own and it seems like there seems to be a problem with how the cast expresses that sentiment. Look I’m never gonna be for someone making real life, relationship decisions based on the bullshit, rating chasing, job keeping antics this cast throws all over the place. To think that Teresa is supposed to truly take any of their cruelly loaded concern to heart and change her mind about Louie is absolutely ridiculous. Plus, I really don’t think Louie is all that bad. 
I really haven’t LIKED Teresa for ALOT of seasons and she’s still not my favorite but I really hate the overstepping on these shows… it’s bugs the fuck outta me that people aren’t truly left to life their lives and some let this show really and truly disrupt their real lives. It’s really sad actually 

• Like 3

From reading between the grumbles and unfinished sentences, I am thinking that once Joe Gorga heard Teresa had already done a photo shoot for the ovens - with her girls and none of his kids - he got in his feelings and didn't like that decisions were being made without his knowledge or input and thus it was being "stolen" from him. He probably anticipated that in the future he would get left out of everything and walked away instead.

And even if Louie didn't have a contract with Joe, there is no way he wouldn't have one with the oven manufacturer or the photographer; he already admitted to speaking with his attorney about percentages. That doesn't come up on a How You Doin social call.

To clarify - not on Gorga's side or Louie's side - I am on the side of all those unbaked pizzas - my stomach is growling just thinking about them 🤔 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Louis is bat shit crazy. I could completely relate to Joe Gorga when he gave him that “WTF” look after the pajama comment.  He is seriously overstepping boundaries and he has no issues throwing Teresa under the bus to make him look good. Teresa is too much of a simpleton to realize it.

Danielle is a mini Teresa. Both are hot tempered, constantly get words wrong, cannot argue to save their lives, and sound stupid. Those two should go to a mole hole and conversate with one another. 

2 minutes ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 4
On 4/2/2023 at 2:14 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Where does Louie's money come from?  He has some really strange facial expressions!

Teresa's getting really thick from all that sun damage.

Ronnie on the Crappens podcast says Luis looks like he smells a squirrel two blocks away. LOL. Now I can never unsee that.

• LOL 6

Seems like they all agree that Louie put up money and Joe didn't, so Joe's story makes a lot less sense.

Right I have never sided with Theresa, and in this single case I can't see how in anyway they screwed the Gorga's over. I thought it was wild that Melissa basically admitted that they want Theresa to share Louie's wealth. Seems like they interpreted Louie's money as a not even a loan but a gift, and neither he nor Theresa would have thing to say about the business. But also I don't have any sympathy for Louie/T because they were equally stupid going into business with Joe w/o any legal documents involved or clear understanding that was an investment and the business would belong to Louie, and if Joe wanted to be an equal partner to pony up. Given that it was essentially 100% Louie's money and Louie's business it's failure and it's loss is on him.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Louie is an idiot for giving the money with no contract or paperwork but Joe thinking he deserves 50% is funny. Like selling a pizza oven is not some groundbreaking idea lol. It’s actually kind of a stupid idea. Like there is already a ton of pizza ovens out there what would be so special about their pizza oven. Would ppl actually buy it because it has the Nonna Gorga name? Like I doubt it lol. Also Joe can still do the idea if he really wants, but he won’t because him and Melissa are frauds and have no money.

• Like 4
On 4/3/2023 at 6:22 PM, Yours Truly said:

EXACTLY!!! Why is there this leap of arm chair psychology regarding Louie? He’s trying to maneuver this with as little conflict as possible.l and not always choosing the best approach but damn at least he’s trying. And YES I’m sure he is aware of the cameras trying to steer Teresa clear of yet again putting her foot in her mouth or flipping another table. I’m totally not understanding what the hell is wrong with that?

I don’t get this whole wide eyed, scaredy cat reaction to him. Like really?

Our reactions to events are often influenced by our own personal lives.

I totally respect where you’re coming from with regards to Louie and his words and actions.

I, however, had a very different visceral reaction to Louie in that his behaviors triggered my horrible first marriage with a grade A manipulator. I hate the overuse of the term trigger these days. I escaped (luckily) from my hell hole in 1991 and have been very happily remarried for almost 28 years. This season of Louie has caused me some unpleasant dreams.

Such a long time ago, and I rarely get triggered anymore (been at least 8 years since a memory was sparked), however, the last few episodes of Louie took me back to a horrible time in my life. These are my personal triggers - so it may possibly be no more than a similarity of behavior and way of using words that is totally innocuous. That is where I am coming from.

My scaredy cat reaction to him was in my dreams.

I do really hope that my triggers are just that, my personal triggers.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 5
10 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

With special protective powers to make loved ones feel safe?

Yes, they come with an asbestos lining but wait there is more, order now and you can get a tote bag that can hold all of your emotional baggage!

• LOL 5
On 3/28/2023 at 6:19 PM, Emmeline said:

I’m completely confused about the pizza oven business.

I'm totally confused too. I couldn't keep track of what they were saying. 

• Like 2
On 3/30/2023 at 6:54 PM, kristen111 said:

Don’t remember when or where, but someone said Bill cheated twice.  Maybe Margaret?  Anyone remember?

Margaret claimed it was suspicious Bill slept in the pool house years ago, before she exposed Bill's earlier affair.

• Like 3
On 3/29/2023 at 1:43 PM, kristen111 said:

I know Bill cheated twice, but I sort of feel sorry for him.  Going to an unhappy house everyday must be tiring after doing surgeries.  Was she that bad?  Who’s at fault here?  Seems to me she still loves him.  I don’t think he loves her anymore.  Bill is a good looking guy .. when he’s standing up rite, instead of on the floor.

Bill cheated twice? I thought it was once. I don’t condone cheating but I also don’t know how the man can stand to live with Jennifer. 

No one looks great eating on TV, but every time they showed Margaret, I thought of a cow chewing cud. And why was her face so red?

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Bill cheated twice? I thought it was once. I don’t condone cheating but I also don’t know how the man can stand to live with Jennifer. 

No one looks great eating on TV, but every time they showed Margaret, I thought of a cow chewing cud. And why was her face so red?

He cheated once that we know of.

• Like 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought Jen said it was an affair. I only know of one woman, but there could easily be more. 

It was a two year affair with his office manager, more than ten years ago according to Jennifer. 

On 3/31/2023 at 6:49 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Nonno favored Juicy Joe over his own son until Juicy got into trouble with the Feds and brought Teresa into that mess...after that Nonno was not on Team Juicy.

Papa Gorga went to Italy to visit Joe Giudice when he was already sick. I think he was still team Juicy.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 3/31/2023 at 2:45 PM, njbchlover said:

Here's my understanding, based on what I've read.  Melissa and Joe were doing their podcast, and I guess questions were coming in regarding things that have yet to be aired on the show.  Melissa was kind of dodging the questions or giving non-answers.  Joe chimed in and basically said that they are not allowed to answer the questions because Bravo issued gag order letters not only to them, but to all the NJ housewives, telling them that they cannot discuss events on the show on podcasts or social media.  

My opinion is that Bravo/producers are just tired of dealing with the fallout from these people continuing to play out their fights and feuds on social media without any control over the narratives.  Then, when it comes time to tape the Reunion, the Reunion revolves more around what was said and done outside of filming - it becomes all about who said what to whom on Twitter or Instagram and who unfollowed whom, etc.

I think that Bravo and the producers want to sort of keep a lid on things until they air, and even then, control the narrative that is displayed to the viewers based on the way the scenes are edited.  

Supposedly, this is the first time that Bravo has ever handed down cast-wide gag orders.  I actually don't think this is a bad thing.  So much stuff goes on outside of the show with all the back and forth on SM and often, the realities of the stories get skewed.  Personally, I don't do that much social media and I don't "follow" any of these people, so I'm often out of the loop until I read about it, either here or in another outlet.

Maybe they should go back to when the housewives were required to write blog posts about the episodes on Bravo's website.  I actually enjoyed those blogs back in the day.  They gave insight into what they were feeling at the time of the show taping.

But are Bravo's (and cast members') fake/manufactured story lines reality? I think what is revealed on social media/blogs, etc. is what is real, and that's what I want to know about. The Gorgas claimed they received a gag order from Bravo, and all the other cast members did, as well, but no other cast member said anything about a gag order. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
On 3/31/2023 at 1:43 PM, bichonblitz said:

So basically he doesn't listen to Tre or her feelings and does as he wishes. It's a one way street with him. He lost 250K for not taking Tre's advice. But now she has to keep on defending him because she's afraid to do otherwise. Can you imagine if that was the other way around? 

Do spouses or partners always listen to, and do what their other half tells them? They don't- I know I almost never do. I think Teresa warned him about Joe Gorga, but at the time the families were friendly. 

• Useful 1
(edited)

I hope we hear more about it in the reunion, but the pizza oven business existed, it was not a story line. Teresa was going to name it Skinny Italian, per her brand, and because she is the "bigger" name. The ovens were purchased with Louie's money, and there was a photoshoot with Teresa and her daughters (first photo, Teresa's cookbook is visible, as well). It seems that Joe Gorga stole himself the idea from a restaurant/pizza store (Columbia Inn Pizza- second photo), Louie trusted him because he was family, and he eventually offered him 10% of the business after he found out that it was not his idea. Teresa and him rebranded the business (as Skinny Italian), but there was a trademark issue, they couldn't sell the pizza ovens, and they offered them to charity. So, that's how Louie lost his money. It's a fact that Gorga didn't claim he invested any money, and Melissa said that Teresa is selfish and doesn't want to share (the wealth) on the show.

Screenshot_20230408_060339_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230408_060040_Twitter.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It was a two year affair with his office manager, more than ten years ago according to Jennifer. 

Papa Gorga went to Italy to visit Joe Giudice when he was already sick. I think he was still team Juicy.

Interesting…I remember when Juicy went to prison and Teresa and Nonno were talking about Juicy leaving…Nonno had a look of disgust and made a hand gesture of a waving him off. I got the distinct impression that he was pretty pissed off about the whole situation Juicy put their family in. Guess he had a change of heart later on. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I hope we hear more about it in the reunion, but the pizza oven business existed, it was not a story line. Teresa was going to name it Skinny Italian, per her brand, and because she is the "bigger" name. The ovens were purchased with Louie's money, and there was a photoshoot with Teresa and her daughters (photo, Teresa's cookbook is visible, as well). It seems that Joe Gorga stole himself the idea from a restaurant/pizza store (Columbia Inn Pizza), Louie trusted him because he was family, and he eventually offered him 10% of the business after he found out that it was not his idea. Teresa and him rebranded the business (as Skinny Italian), but there was a trademark issue, they couldn't sell the pizza ovens, and they offered them to charity. So, that's how Louie lost his money. It's a fact that Gorga didn't claim he invested any money, and Melissa said that Teresa is selfish and doesn't want to share (the wealth) on the show.

Screenshot_20230408_060339_Facebook.jpg

r

That's pretty interesting, but that photo of Teresa and the girls looks "off" for some reason.  There's a weird grey area in between Gabriela and Gia.

Either way, I still think that somehow, Joe Gorga screwed over Louis and Teresa in this business deal.  Personally, I wouldn't trust Joe Gorga with any type of business - he's had so many failed ones - either because he never followed through or was too stupid to understand the intricacies and legalities of said business. 

I wouldn't give him 25 cents, let alone thousands of dollars.

And, I can totally see how something like this could be the final breaking point for Joe and Teresa.  Didn't their father stop speaking to Kathy and Rose's Mom (his sister-?) and Dad over some small loan of a couple hundred buck for a business?  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
44 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Either way, I still think that somehow, Joe Gorga screwed over Louis and Teresa in this business deal.  Personally, I wouldn't trust Joe Gorga with any type of business - he's had so many failed ones - either because he never followed through or was too stupid to understand the intricacies and legalities of said business.

I think in this case, it sounds like they both carry some blame for the money lost.

-Joe is not a good businessman -I think that's been proven time and again since the show began.

BUT, not only did Louie trust him in this latest venture, he took over (changed the name, arranged a photo shoot, offered Joe 10%)

So, I don't think Joe is completely to blame for Louie's lost money -he should never had spent the money without a solid business plan, licensing, etc in place.

My takeaway- they're both idiots 

BTW- I agree about the photo. I think the weird grey area is part of a strip of packing tape 

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

BTW- I agree about the photo. I think the weird grey area is part of a strip of packing tape 

I think that photo shoot might have happened when not all the girls were available and the photographer added them later.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1