Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The housewives bring an icy chill to New York to confront one another after an unpredictable season; Meredith Marks and Lisa Barlow face off about their ongoing issues; Meredith phones a special friend to help clear her name about an unproven rumor.

Airdate: 01.25.2023

• Like 1

This is from the front page of this forum. Bravo executives think the show should be on pause, or canceled. 

The show cannot recover from this season.

https://www.primetimer.com/features/real-housewives-of-salt-lake-city-season-3-unfulfilled-promises

Heather is telling us Coach Shah told her to plea guilty when he found out about her fraud. Yeah, right....There are texts he sent which show he knew since at least 2018.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Everyone knows what special K is … umm no Heather no they don’t … 

I can’t picture bored Middle Aged Women in Utah just out there randomly doing K ..I’m like who introduced them to this? Like what was that conversation like lol

I would think Adderall would be their drug of choice.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

It really seems to have become the OGs vs the women who are "trying to get on the show" (to quote Meredith).  And Jen is an OG - are they just protecting their own? They don't want new people in their club?  Otherwise I can't figure out why Meredith is so dismissive of Angie K being unhappy than Jen poured champagne on her head. Or why they are still supporting Jen.

• Like 11

Meredith and Lisa will never be friends again. I  can’t believe Meredith and Heather seem to still be defending Jen. They also seem to be trying to keep Angie K from becoming more than ‘friend of’ in the cast. 
Heather and her black eye has long ago become obnoxious. No one cares anymore, at least I don’t. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Other than Jen's story there's LITERALLY nothing going on with these women except for what one heard some people saying about another.  And Seth's Taint, which apparently he's going to discuss with us next week 🤢

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5

Lisa insulting Jen thru the phone was the best part of the whole reunion.

Meredith and Heather defending disgusting Jen still is such a joke. What happened to the Meredith who was so offended by Jen.

No one cares about Heather’s stupid black eye. She’s just trying to backtrack now with the tears and bs. She knows what happened.

Whitney is such a moron with the BJ for Jazz tickets thing. Like why is Lisa so impressed with Whitney? Didn’t she bring the rumour to the show first. Now she’s trying to do this weird spin like she’s some little victim. Ugh she annoys me.

Jen hit Heather most likely. They were wasted in bed together and Heather prob said something or brought something up Jen didn’t like and Jen snapped and hit Heather maybe not meaning to hit her too bad who knows Jen is psychotic. Then they agreed to cover it up so they didn’t make her legal problems even worse.

Seth next episode puke.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Hmmm, if Jen took the fall in part to protect her husband, sure hope he sticks around for her 6 year plus incarceration- wouldn’t bet on it.  Wasn’t he gone most of the time, anyway, when Jen was a high-earning businesswoman (& who can blame him?)
In my circle (of superannuated, fairly refined ladies) a glass of liquid suddenly poured over one’s head would def elicit retaliation, verbal for sure, and maybe even a return shot. Unlike Meredith and Heather, I didn’t find excessive Angie K’s response that Jen’s failure to pay for the party was in keeping with her criminal character. And kudos to Danna for standing up for herself in the altercation with Jen, a scene conveniently never previously aired.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Everyone knows what special K is … umm no Heather no they don’t … 

I can’t picture bored Middle Aged Women in Utah just out there randomly doing K ..I’m like who introduced them to this? Like what was that conversation like lol

Oh you would be surprised at what moms in their late 40s can get a hold of for a night out!

I just wonder how they can film if they are in a K-hole?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
28 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh you would be surprised at what moms in their late 40s can get a hold of for a night out!

I just wonder how they can film if they are in a K-hole?

Memories of YOUNG gay me in the bathroom of a gay club in Detroit at 1am 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1

Heather has done herself no favors this season, even though she started out as a fan favorite.  Each reunion, she has come across as abrasive and this is no exception.  I did not like her and Meredith defending Jen dousing Angie K with the champagne.  It was disrespectful and abusive in humiliating her long time friend.  Jen defended it by saying it was a joke, but Jen lies like a rug and all of her behavior is indefensible.  I'm glad she's going to be punished for some of her crimes.  It was telling that even facing criminal charges, she could not hold it together to rehab her image this season.  She's psycho.

• Like 16
  • Love 1

Heather's still strong defense of Jen and absolute refusal to distance herself puzzles me. She could still be sympathetic to Jen's family, and even a bit for Jen herself, and distance herself. And there have been a few times where she's started to say, yeah, 'Jen's a lying liar who lies', but then she backs away from it. She's hinted it was Jen who caused the black eye and Jen's responses seem to corroborate that, but then she does this 'woe is me' tearful bit about how ashamed she was and she blacked out...and backs away again from any Jen responsibility.

I do know that people can be stalwart friends, loyal to the end, (I'm not going to say R or D!). But given how quickly Heather turned on Whitney and how quick she is to turn on anyone else, I don't believe she is this kind of person. As much as she proclaims her "R or D'ness", she's much too craven a person to actually be that. 

So I wonder what the genuine deal is? Does Jen have something on Heather or her business? There was that brief exchange where they showed Jen's texting, starting to trash Heather's business, so maybe? Maybe Heather isn't as straight and narrow in her business practices as she'd like people to think and Jen knows? 

She's just weirdly passive in her response to all things Jen - and she's not with anything else that's going on. 

Separate note: Was that footage we hadn't seen during the season of it being Meredith, Jen and one of the "friends of" who came into Heather's room at 4:50 am? My memory of that, in my admittedly half-hearted watching, was that we saw the knock at Heather's door and the dun, dun, dun, end of episode. The next episode has Heather at breakfast with the black eye. If this is a correct memory then the producers were being really shady in their editing in making it seem possible that it could have been anyone of them at Heather's door and thus anyone of them who caused the eye.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Marley said:

No one cares about Heather’s stupid black eye. She’s just trying to backtrack now with the tears and bs. She knows what happened.

Jen hit Heather most likely. They were wasted in bed together and Heather prob said something or brought something up Jen didn’t like and Jen snapped and hit Heather maybe not meaning to hit her too bad who knows Jen is psychotic. Then they agreed to cover it up so they didn’t make her legal problems even worse.

Seth next episode puke.

6 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

Separate note: Was that footage we hadn't seen during the season of it being Meredith, Jen and one of the "friends of" who came into Heather's room at 4:50 am? My memory of that, in my admittedly half-hearted watching, was that we saw the knock at Heather's door and the dun, dun, dun, end of episode. The next episode has Heather at breakfast with the black eye. If this is a correct memory then the producers were being really shady in their editing in making it seem possible that it could have been anyone of them at Heather's door and thus anyone of them who caused the eye.

We did see that footage the following week of the women entering Heather's room.  I still believe it was a result of drunken tomfoolery; probably Jen's knee or elbow as they were wrestling around showing their boobs or something else.  She just knows that saying "We were drunk and stupid" IS embarrassing and foolish, and frankly not very interesting.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, princelina said:

We did see that footage the following week of the women entering Heather's room.  I still believe it was a result of drunken tomfoolery; probably Jen's knee or elbow as they were wrestling around showing their boobs or something else.  She just knows that saying "We were drunk and stupid" IS embarrassing and foolish, and frankly not very interesting.

Okay - thanks. I figured there was a chance I'd missed it.

I do agree that likely Jen did it somewhat accidentally and that Heather was trying to be mysterious for storyline purposes, and thus the "I know who did it" and sounding all ominous, at least initially. Later I think her backtracking and multiple stories about not knowing what happened came about because Jen got to her pretty quickly and told her shut it, not to say it was Jen as it would not look good for her legal situation. 

All of that feels most likely to me. What feels off is how passively Heather has been in going along with what Jen wants. And not just in the eye situation. In any situation involving Jen, she's backed her, even when Jen has been incredibly ridiculous and over the top. Heather's avoidance of conflict with Jen, when she's willing to conflict with everyone else? Odd.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think it’s interesting that Dana’s over-the-top confrontation of Jen at Heather’s party was not shown—just a much less aggressive Dana part of the argument. Dana was pretty meek and faded into the background all season, so it kind of seemed like it was edited out to keep the narrative that she was the “nice” housewife. Same thing with Angie K suddenly ranting and raving over Jen at this reunion, and even Lisa throwing in at Jen, (paraphrasing): Well, you’re a liar! That’s why you’re going to jail! Was anyone else as surprised about this as I was? I know Jen had her disagreements with everyone all season, but they also seemed to all apologize and work through it at various points, but suddenly “ride or die” was, whelp, go ahead and die!

Then conversely, I don’t understand how Lisa was fully and completely on Whitney’s side, even though Whitney was shown many, many times talking about Lisa’s quid pro quo for Jazz tickets/Vida placement. Whitney and Heather’s big fight was because Heather refused to agree with Whitney that she heard Angie H say it! But somehow Lisa was okay with Whitney bringing this up on camera when whatever Angie H said was off-camera. This was more confusing to me than black eye-gate.

Speaking of which… Wow. That was ridiculous that the entire crew had to go through scrutiny to see whether anyone attacked Heather just because she kept changing her story on who knew what—most critically what she did/didn’t know. Everyone knew she was drunk—and she’s generally a big drinker—so the “Mormon guilt” angle makes no sense. Neither does saying “someone knows” in the hopes they’d be tricked into revealing something. Why would she not just say, It was a wild night, and I don’t clearly remember everything that happened, so if anyone recalls, please let me know. But the fact that she admitted that she would cover up for Jen does not rule out that she is, indeed, covering for Jen.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

I've been surprised at every reunion at how they all seem to hate Lisa, even when the season before didn't seem to rate it.  So my guess is she's playing nice with Whitney so she'll at least have on "friend" at this reunion!

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Nothing about Heather's defense of Jen makes sense, going back to season one. So I think production assigns fight/friend partners with the demand that the housewives fulfill those assignments no matter their real feelings. A similar dynamic has been playing out over Erika and the RHoBH.

This scenario keeps viewers agitated and angry, but also engaged, tuning in over the seasons in case a villain finally earns her comeuppance. (Which she never really does, at least not on-camera)

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

I have had a black eye a few times in my life as the result of eye swelling (not being punched).

That has always been my first thought about Heather's black eye ... a bug bite or some type of allergic reaction that caused the swelling (and the pooling of blood underneath).

I was white with rage last night over idiot Heather's attempt to spin her lousy behavior surrounding her "10 day" black eye (more so when it was pointed out that the crew was under suspicion.  Not that I can't imagine the crew wanting to knock out each and every one of these horrible women).  

And not to criticize personal appearance but, Heather in profile just kept giving me Madam vibes:

image.png.119fdcd42ed93dbdaa1c9a805c545b27.png

All of these ladies need to step away from the plastic surgeons and the fillers (Heather and Angie's faces look deformed and the boobs on Lisa and Whitney are just frightening).

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Has there been any other housewife who has so spectacularly fallen from having been a fan favorite as quickly and with the same impact as Heather?  It seems like her sole function how is to make Crocodile Tears and Baby Doll look good. At least she gets to plug Beauty Lab + Laser.  Otherwise she is doing herself no favors. 

Meredith's main reason for being on the show appears to be promoting her son's "fashion" line and her love of bathing in a tub of bubbles.  No push for her boutique or jewelry which makes me wonder if she chooses not to so that she won't have to give a cut to Bravo.  Same for Whitney's line of whatever the hell she sells which hasn't had much of any airtime that I can recall this season.

Lisa doesn't miss an opportunity to promote her tequila or her "son's" toiletries.  

Oddball Mary is already gone.  Volatile Jen right behind her.  Say what you will but those two brought more interest than the other four (Jennie of the offensive online posts doesn't even count).  

Judging by the three thirsty "friends" the well in SLC might not be dry but it is shallow.  Might be time to pull the plug on this franchise and look to another city.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Heather trying so hard to backtrack and say it was her Mormon upbringing that made her lie 😂

Always entertaining watching tears fight their way past all the fillers & 'tox. Looks painful.

Meredith thought she was so badass with her 'lets call Jen right now!' As if Jen had any credibility left.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3

Well my insomnia did me a favor in forcing me to go to sleep at 8pm. This was a huge nothing, as was the whole season (if you take out Jen getting her due). It took me over a year to tell Meredith and Lisa apart and this is what I get.

Who can be the criminal next season? I think that's the only way I will watch.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Seriously, let's call Jen for clarification. I'm glad Lisa called out how Meredith seems to believe Jenn over her. Jenn, the woman who's going to prison and for over a year lied about her innocence. 

I'm still lost on who said what during the blowies for Jazz tickets argument and I don't care.

I also liked Lisa keeping her foot on Heather's neck when they were discussing her black eye. She would not let her get away with any bs. Heather actually said she would cover for Jenn if it was indeed Jenn that gave her the black eye. Her loyalty to Jenn is the most baffling thing I've ever seen. 

• Like 14
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

So did Meredith just take a picture of Caitlyn Jenner to her surgeon and say get me as close to this as possible?!!!

I always think Kathy Hilton on BH looks like Caitlin!  Maybe they all go to the same surgeon who only does one "look"! 😄

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
59 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Seriously, let's call Jen for clarification. I'm glad Lisa called out how Meredith seems to believe Jenn over her. Jenn, the woman who's going to prison and for over a year lied about her innocence. 

I'm still lost on who said what during the blowies for Jazz tickets argument and I don't care.

I also liked Lisa keeping her foot on Heather's neck when they were discussing her black eye. She would not let her get away with any bs. Heather actually said she would cover for Jenn if it was indeed Jenn that gave her the black eye. Her loyalty to Jenn is the most baffling thing I've ever seen. 

I agree.  To me, that was the best part of the entire show.  Jen was too chicken to show up at the reunion and answer questions, but she was sure sitting, waiting by her phone to take a call from Meredith.  (I am just not buying the excuse that Jen gave about not appearing at the Reunion under legal advisement.  Teresa Guidice went on the RHNJ reunion shows, Erika Jayne appeared on the RHOBH reunions.  They answered what they could, didn't answer what they didn't want to-frustrating to the viewers at times, but they showed up.)  

I loved Lisa throwing that comment at Meredith about Jen.

I was never really a fan of Lisa's, because I think that she's the most phony of all of them, but she's grown on me this season.  I don't know if it's because the others have just all become so unlikeable that she's the least unlikeable by default, but she seems to have found her voice and doesn't flip flop so much this season.  Plus, I feel that she thought Jen was guilty all season and just didn't want to voice that opinion out loud, so I'll give her credit for that.

Lisa trying to hold Heather accountable was also a bright moment in an otherwise dull reunion show.  Heather knows exactly what happened and I would bet anything that Jen is involved.  Heather now claiming black out drunkeness is just a conveneint coverup, especially with her Mormon background.  A lot of these women seem to drink to excess on TV, regardless of their former affiliation with the Mormon church.  Why the guilt and fear now, all of a sudden?    

I also still don't understand Meredith's continued loyalty to Jen.  She's a lawyer, FFS - doesn't she see that a person doesn't plead guilty to the extreme charges that Jen did, unless she is 100% guilty.  It just makes no sense for Meredith, who seems somewhat more intelligent and factual than some of these other ladies.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 11

After watching the first half of this episode, I'm going to believe Lisa in regards to what Jen was saying about Meredith.  Why else would she insist on Meredith calling Jen and then doubling down on her claim even after Jen denied it.  And props to Lisa for saying 'you're believing someone whose going to prison for lying over me?' to Meredith.. because that doesn't make sense at all.   

So far, every reunion is an attempt at piling on Lisa.... I wonder if the name Lisa is cursed on the housewives 

• Like 12
  • Wink 1

B-O-R-I-N-G......

This show has jumped the shark, started swimming towards Fiji, no life preservers,no nuttin.  Heather claiming guilt over being "black out drunk" is really convenient and since when does the author of a book titled "Bad Mormon"  finally get SO DANG GUILTY over drinking???

That whole black eye mess was just that. A MESS.  And, I'd submit that NOBODY GIVES A CRAP!  I know I don't.

Won't be watching with the upcoming "taint" discussion. Ugh.

Stick a fork in it Bravo.  DONE.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

B-O-R-I-N-G......

This show has jumped the shark, started swimming towards Fiji, no life preservers,no nuttin. 

Stick a fork in it Bravo.  DONE.

I don't think it is Fiji, I'm thinking they are swimming to Freedom Island. Polluted.

• LOL 2

I wondered how they were going to talk about nothing at this reunion but they pulled it off.  
Meredith and Lisa do not need to keep rehashing. They aren’t friends anymore. Getting mad over who’s unfollowing you seems childish to even bring up. If someone felt I wasn’t there for them when their parent passed away I would simply apologize. I wouldn’t post old texts to prove how sensitive I am.
I didn’t like the friends of this season but now I think they should have put them in full time. 

• Like 5
On 1/25/2023 at 9:45 PM, whydoievencare said:

It really seems to have become the OGs vs the women who are "trying to get on the show" (to quote Meredith).  And Jen is an OG - are they just protecting their own? They don't want new people in their club?  Otherwise I can't figure out why Meredith is so dismissive of Angie K being unhappy than Jen poured champagne on her head. Or why they are still supporting Jen.

It was obvious from one point on during the season that the OGs resented the newcomers. Angie K said that Jen (her supposed long time friend) wanted to keep her in her place -as a sidekick. And during the San Diego trip after Jen threw the champagne on her, nobody but Whitney protested. Bravo should make Angie K a HW to make their head explode! And Danna, as well. Angie H was a non entity. 

Heather changed her story about the black eye one more time- she blacked out. But she thought the other women would know. How? Half of them were not even in the room. But she would cover it up if it was Jen, so I don't doubt it was Jen. There was also an investigation (like in the Beverly Hills HWs) which didn't result in anything, but let's involve the poor crew... Andy Cohen mentioned there was no footage of what happened when we saw everything else that took place overnight because there were security cameras everywhere (I'm sure the house is an AirBnB). Shades of Beverly Hills again, and perhaps legal issues? 

Meredith's eyes kind of disappeared because of her cheek fillers. The same happened to Heather, only it is worse (they are like slits). Heather had a mean expression on her face, by narrowing her eyes every time she heard something she didn't like. 

And one more time, what the hell the friends of the HWs were wearing?

• Like 10