Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E27: Nominations #9

• Start Topic

They must have edited the part of the HoH where someone told Victoria the correct answer of 44 in the first round.

Frankie's instructions were that the questions would be about things that took place in the first 50 days, and there is Victoria guessing 56, 70, etc.
What an idiot !!

Wow, there was a lot of meaningless filler tonight.

• Love 2

Tonight made me really dislike Cody.   He had an awful lot to say about Donny.  I can't stand the way they got so excited when he won because it was so obvious that Donny is going this week.  I would love to see something happen to change that but I'm not holding any hope.

Tonight was very mean spirited.

I long for the old days when the power shifted every week and you had no idea who was going...It all came down to the actual vote count which would be like 5-4, 6-5, etc.

The last couple of years we were treated to one person running the show..not only that but from the beginning!!!  We never had a chance.

That being said Derrick deserves the win as much as Dan did.

Edited by NYGirl
  • Love 7

Cody, you are such a little chicken s**t.  It will be funny when Derrick kicks you to the curb. 

You are truly a legend in your own mind.  I hope giving Derrick the win makes you feel like a man.

Donny is just too cool for these morons.

Then there is Beast-mode dumbass.  His fellow klansmen must be so proud.

• Love 2

How about the look on Nicole's face when Jocasta kissed her on the lips?  That made me chuckle!

Sure, Derrick might have saved Donny, but Donny LIED to him.  Derrick, the paragon of virtue, who talks about integrity and honesty, obviously never lies.  Give me a fuckin' break!  He insists on treating us viewers like we're imbeciles.

Caleb falling on his ass doing his bicycle kick was the highlight of the show.

And Cody talking at the end of the show about planning on making a big move when he just finished putting Donny and Nicole on the block.  Wonder when he's planning on making this big move.

Why does production insist on torturing me with Frankie's ugly mug being on my TV screen every five minutes?  STOP THAT!!!!!

• Love 9

Oh how I love the delicious irony of Victoria calling out Joey for not being memorable when she herself is the Ghost of Big Brother.

This "wake the HoH up out of a dead sleep to talk game" trend we've seen this year blows my mind... who DOES that?!? C'mon Donny you know better! I think Donny's slowly coming apart at the seams being all alone in the game.

Damn I was hoping he'd get his key box and be like "But wait, where the hell is Nicole's key?" I can't believe they let her come back without at least a chance to stay a week+. Sucks.

• Love 1

Derrick's lying aggravates me to no end. That DR session was complete bullshit and an attempt to save face with any fans of Donny in the audience at home. He's been allowing Donny to be a pawn/target since pretty much the beginning. He gets compared to S6 winner Maggie a lot because of his effortless puppeteer skills, but even Maggie wouldn't bullshit the audience in a DR session that she liked Janelle when she didn't or say "hey, I'd like to work with Janelle, but she's not biting. Sorry America!" Even though Derrick has really earned his win this season compared to the rest of the playing field, I can't fucking stand him and I still won't like it if he wins. A Victoria or Christine win would actually satisfy me more just because I hate watching Derrick. Unless Donny miraculously ends up at F2 despite his "lack of a social game" - which, let's be real, no one in that house wanted to work with Donny because he looked the part of the odd man out weirdo and the major fratboy alliance (Caleb, Frankie, Zack, Devin, Derrick, Cody) complete with outcast girl who so desperately wants to fit in with the boys that she threw every damn woman under the bus to do so (Christine) was established on day 2 - my biggest hope for this season is that Derrick loses and gets booted right at F3.

However, I do believe Donny refusing to throw a vote Jocasta's way the week TA was assigned the task to vote against the majority of the vote was the final nail for Derrick and Donny working together and why Derrick has been okay with Donny as an outcast ever since, but Derrick's got some rose colored glasses on there. Donny had 1 person he felt was an ally at that point (Jocasta) at this point and this TA task was asking Donny to not only vote against her but then to publicly accuse others in the house of voting against the group. Donny would've been public enemy no. 1, not even made it to jury, possibly alienated the only person in the house who was willing to work with him (as useless as she was). Frankie and Derrick would have still gotten the person they wanted out of the house and weren't going to work with Jocasta anyway so why would they give a shit if she knew Derrick voted for her.

I fucking hate watching Derrick in DRs, I really do.

Edited by ShutUpFlanders
  • Love 8

I'm really starting to hate this season. I hate these people. I hate everything about Team America. Once again I find myself giving these people my middle finger for half the show.

Derrick? Shut up. Stop lying to me. It's fine to lie to Donny and anyone else in the house, that's the game, but stop lying to me. I know damn well Donny is not the person you like more than anyone else except Cody. I know damn well Donny has been on your boot list way before he talked to Cody and Christine about you. Just stop it, you trying to ingratiate yourself to me because of this bullshit Team America nonsense is not working. I SEE YOU!!

I do agree with him that Donny's social game is not good. But the line of the night (and an example of how Donny's social game is not good) was Donny 'complimenting' Cody by telling him Donny always thought Cody was a dumb kid, but now that he won that HOH, apparently he is smart. Hee! I think Donny probably figured out that Cody ratted out their whole conversation, so knew he had no bridges to burn. And as bad gameplay as it might have been, I loved it, because it was SO passive aggressive.

• Love 14
I don't know about the title, but there is no BOB this week.

Yeah the thread titles show what they claim was going to happen during each show, but they were wrong. To make official adjustments I don't know the numbers but the previous eppy was Live Eviction #? and Juror Comp, tonight was the HoH Comp #? and Nominations #?.

De-lurking and created an account just to say how upset I am by tonight's episode! And how I wish Hayden won the chance to return to the game, when originally I was pulling for Nicole. I just can't believe how badly Nicole and Donny wrecked this opportunity to put Derrick & The Detonators to bed.

I'm no master strategist, but I think it was a bad move from the get-go for Nicole and Donny to be seen whispering about the game out in the open. Of course Nicole had an uphill battle to fight, but with the enemy in the majority, coming into a house that unanimously wanted her out ... why do anything to expand the target on her back? Nicole had more than a day to figure out her game plan if she returned to the house, and her best idea was "must win the HOH". Winning the HOH would have been great insurance, but it often comes down to luck, and Nicole and Donny sorely need to learn something about social game play, IMO. This house climate is very clique-y. You're either in or out. If I were Nicole, I would have come into the house ready to fake a reunion with Christine. I would have lied about watching Christine's footage in the jury house and coming to my senses about Hayden and Donny's true character. I would have played to her ego, humbled myself however subtly I could, and hoped that Christine would sow my seed through the house BEFORE the HOH. Maybe by the time the HOH comp got around, the others would think that I could be safe to keep around, and keep their target on Donny. Knowing that I really wanted to work with Donny, maybe that strategy would give me an opportunity to be a mole for my Nicole-Donny alliance. I would also immediately be flirting with Cody and selling the lie that I'm done with Hayden as of jury, because petting the kid would get to his brain easier than game logic would. Maybe now that's 2 Detonators who are on the fence about voting me out of the game.

Another thing that I found painful to watch was Donny's speech to Cody. Donny is failing because he's using reason and logic to try to appeal to IDIOTS. These people are vain, they're fickle, they want to be "cool", they are incapable of appreciating intelligence! I don't think Donny should have approached Cody at all after the HOH, and I think he should have been invisible before the competition, only sneakily interacting with Nicole. Maybe he didn't know that Derrick's confidence was falling apart before the HOH, but even if Donny did know, I think it was in his best interest to lay low and let Derrick's paranoia hang in the air. By the time nominations came around, who knew what might have happened to distract the Detonators and cause them to want to attack themselves yet again? But by reminding Cody of his presence, and how much Donny is not like the Detonators, all he did was seal the deal, IMO.

Cody's dumb a$$ will get an honorable mention in this post. He knows Donny or Nicole are the targets, so what does he do? Nominate them and give either one a chance to win Veto, and then claim if either one wins, he might THEN consider making "a big move". No, kid, it would be a move of necessity to replace the nominee. A move that might piss off your fellow alliance members, if you happen to choose the wrong Heather of the week to put up on the block. Backdoor would have been a sure-fire plan. Not hard to have one of your alliance members go up on the block against either Donny/Nicole, everyone plays their heart out in the Veto, and if Donny/Nicole wins, the replacement nominee is the other Donny/Nicole - now that DoubleHOH twist is over, this was doable.

To quote Zach's DR: "I'm wasting my f***ing time here!", re: this season.

Edited by EvilApplesauce
  • Love 5

I long for the old days when the power shifted every week and you had no idea who was going...It all came down to the actual vote count which would be like 5-4, 6-5, etc.

The last couple of years we were treated to one person running the show..not only that but from the beginning!!! We never had a chance.

That being said Derrick deserves the win as much as Dan did.

I said it before and I will say it again - keeping the vote count a secret would make this show so much less predictable. Announce who's going home unless it's a tie.

I could watch a full hour of Caleb self-aggrandizing.

• Love 4

...and the season shuffles along to its Anti-Climatic conclusion. At this point the only thing that can redeem it is if the jury bands together and decideds they are going to show Derrick that his plan to bring Victoria to the final two has failed....when they all vote for her and the sneaky narc is left dumbfounded as the confetti falls in the final moments of the finale. One can dream I guess.

Back to reality I wanted to hurl the remote when Donny lost to Cody and the unbroken control of this game continues as it has since the house opened its doors in June. If only Donny could win...especially to a lunk head like Cody who has the plan to take Victoria to the end spelled out to him and he has the same blank look that Josh had wayyyyy back in season one when Brittany was trying to warn him that everyone was lying to him.

I didn't think if was humanly possible for Frankie to look more like a jackass than with the pink shirt and bowtie but when he appeared in a suit with white shoes...well that did it.

Lastly that was quite an intimate massageing of Christine's fingers that Cody was doing early in the episode. I hope her husband saw that. Didn't look like anything to do with game play.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 2

I just couldn't watch the entire episode tonight.  But I saw enough to know that Donny is a big ole lying liar and because he is unwilling to self eject and promise to vote for the first ever six-person winning team in the history of BB, well then, DONNY MUST DIE.  [/sarcasm]

edited because I can't count.

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 8

I love that Donny tells these idiots that Derrick is working with everyone, promising everyone loyalty when it's obviously not possible, and then Derrick is like "Oh, I'm working with everyone, according to Donny", and they all just go "ha ha ha, so funny!"  Doesn't occur to any of them that maybe Derrick actually IS working with everyone.  Can none of them count??  Do they not realize that they cannot all be in a F2 deal with Derrick?  Does it not occur to any one of them to even wonder why everyone else is so loyal to Derrick, if Derrick's true deal is with that first person?  The idiocy - it astounds. 

I've said it before, but I think it bears repeating.  Shut up, Frankie.  So over him hamming it up All. The. Time.

I wonder how many takes Victoria and Caleb have to do in the DR before they correctly read their scripts?

That segment about Derrick "being undercover" in the BB house was interesting, I thought.  And it explains a lot about why he's doing so well.  I guess it should have been obvious, but I hadn't really thought about him changing his appearance and speaking style and whatnot to fit in with the other HGs, treating it like an assignment. 

This "wake the HoH up out of a dead sleep to talk game" trend we've seen this year blows my mind... who DOES that?!?

I suspect that these people sleep a lot, and sleep at odd hours, so it's probably hard to know if someone is asleep until you're in the room.

• Love 1

I am SO PISSED at how bad they were at that game. They have nothing to do all day. Memorize the damn days!!! The one where the answer was 6 days, Derrick is punching in 17. SEVENTEEN! And the question was just a simple "what day was xxx competition?" Imbeciles.

• Love 2

Why does production insist on torturing me with Frankie's ugly mug being on my TV screen every five minutes?  STOP THAT!!!!!

"Production! STOP THAT!" :)

I'm no master strategist, but I think it was a bad move from the get-go for Nicole and Donny to be seen whispering about the game out in the open.

Here's the thing: it doesn't make any difference. Both Donny and Nicole know the alliance, and who's in it. They know it's impossible to have a private conversation with any one of them, without it being immediately exposed to the other alliance members within minutes. The alliance is a brick wall, and neither has been able to penetrate it despite multiple attempts. Besides, Donny and Nicole were friends before her eviction. Who's she supposed to be whispering with - the same people who kicked her out the door last time?

You heard Derrick tonight; any alliance member talking one-on-one with either Donny or Nicole will be viewed as betraying the alliance to further their own personal game. That's some pretty powerful groupthink going on.

• Love 2

I stopped watching. I hate the way that Derrick and his minions think that nobody is allowed to talk to each other and play the game. I hate how predictable it is.

Derrick will win because these idiots have been playing the game for him while he does nothing. Has he won any competitions? He's never been on the block which none of his alliance seems to realize. Why has he never been a "pawn" when everybody else has?

These people are so stupid.

I hate the way Donnie is being treated. They treat him so badly when he's been nothing but nice and kind to every fucking one of them.

I haven't watched the past 4 episodes, I keep up here and at FORT but I just can't watch. Why watch a show that does nothing but piss me off? I was going to watch tonight but after reading that Cody won HOH, I knew immediately who would go up and decided I'd pass.

I'll keep reading all of your comments though! A lot of you seem to feel the same as I do.

• Love 5

You heard Derrick tonight; any alliance member talking one-on-one with either Donny or Nicole will be viewed as betraying the alliance to further their own personal game. That's some pretty powerful groupthink going on.

Yeah. It's scary. And scarier that the group listens to him.

• Love 1

I stopped watching. I hate the way that Derrick and his minions think that nobody is allowed to talk to each other and play the game. I hate how predictable it is.

Derrick will win because these idiots have been playing the game for him while he does nothing. Has he won any competitions? He's never been on the block which none of his alliance seems to realize. Why has he never been a "pawn" when everybody else has?

These people are so stupid.

I hate the way Donnie is being treated. They treat him so badly when he's been nothing but nice and kind to every fucking one of them.

I haven't watched the past 4 episodes, I keep up here and at FORT but I just can't watch. Why watch a show that does nothing but piss me off? I was going to watch tonight but after reading that Cody won HOH, I knew immediately who would go up and decided I'd pass.

I'll keep reading all of your comments though! A lot of you seem to feel the same as I do.

Gosh, I love your avatar!  I smile every time I see it.

And, yes, I also have given up watching any of the broadcast shows.  My DVR records them, so I read about them here, then decide if they are worth watching.  Why torture myself!

• Love 1

Watching the HOH and wonder if Cody has been throwing comps and acting stupid all this time. Maybe it's all been game play?

Ok. A girl can dream.

Donny calling Cody dumb was priceless. Hey, he just said what we were thinking.

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 1

Hey, y'all! Cody's ready to make some big moves! Yeah! He's going to get right on that, right after he does something completely boring and predictable and not big move-y at all. Anyone else holding their breath in anticipation?

• Love 6

Hey, y'all! Cody's ready to make some big moves! Yeah! He's going to get right on that, right after he does something completely boring and predictable and not big move-y at all. Anyone else holding their breath in anticipation?

Yeah. Passed out. Only minor brain damage, tho. Figure if I do it a couple more times, Cody's "strategy" might start to make better sense.

• Love 1
I just couldn't watch the entire episode tonight.  But I saw enough to know that Donny is a big ole lying liar and because he is unwilling to self eject and promise to vote for the first ever five-person winning team in the history of BB, well then, DONNY MUST DIE.  [/sarcasm]

Yes! Derrick has been kind enough to single Donny out for special attention by getting him up on the block five times, and has acknowledged Donny was his target for several weeks now. And how does Danny repay that special attention from Derrick? He refuses to open up and lay his entire game plan out for Derrick when Derrick finally deigns to ask him about it. Donny just doesn't understand sharing!

Seriously, that attitude of "When I scheme and plot to make it further in the game, that's great. When you do it, that's selfish and sneaky," has always annoyed me.

I'm no master strategist, but I think it was a bad move from the get-go for Nicole and Donny to be seen whispering about the game out in the open.

I also thought they should not be whispering about the game in the open, but instead I thought they should skip the whispering and just talk about the game out loud at the table. Why not? They could have talked about who they thought was running the alliance, who would be picked off next, and so forth. It might have got some people thinking. Their games were already toast, so I don't think they had anything to lose.

Right, Cody, as if you're going to "make a big move" right now. Had you nominated anyone but Nicole and Donny, you would have been the next target. If you win the veto and take either Nicole or Donny off the block, you will be the next target. Can't wait to see the big move. 

There are going to be many in the jury house thinking, "Why didn't I break away from the Detonators earlier, when there were people to ally with?" All I can look forward to at this point is the schadenfreude I will feel when watching that. 

• Love 6

Here's the thing: it doesn't make any difference. Both Donny and Nicole know the alliance, and who's in it. They know it's impossible to have a private conversation with any one of them, without it being immediately exposed to the other alliance members within minutes. The alliance is a brick wall, and neither has been able to penetrate it despite multiple attempts. Besides, Donny and Nicole were friends before her eviction. Who's she supposed to be whispering with - the same people who kicked her out the door last time?

ITA, and that's why I thought it was Nicole's only shot to use that clique-y behavior against the alliance. Target someone she knows that will definitely spread whatever Nicole says. I thought Christine was the best choice to try and manipulate because:

- Nicole knew what kind of person Christine was after leaving the house (fake friend, gossipy, desperate for attention from the guys, thinks on some level that Nicole is not as smart as Christine is because of that weak Hayden-Victoria lie she told)

- Christine kicked her out the first time, and suspected Nicole would come back to play tit for tat

- Christine has the ear of Cody and Frankie in the alliance.

I figured that if Nicole went into the house and pretended that the jury house made Nicole see that Christine was "right" about Hayden and Donny, that Christine would definitely spread that to the alliance, and might lower her guard against Nicole because her ego would be stroked by Nicole's "humble" gameplay. Cody might also buy Nicole's gameplay because he hates Donny on the same irrational level that Christine does, and he might see Nicole throwing Hayden under the bus as a chance to get a prettier cuddle buddy. By the time Nicole's lies made it to Derrick, who knows? She might have lured 2, maybe 3 alliance members to trust her, and Nicole would have the advantage of being able to using those gullible Detonators to secretly help herself and Donny. It would be Donny's job to lay low, as he's been doing - not do what was expected, attaching to Nicole out in the open and making it seem to these knuckleheads that there are now 2 enemies in the house.

Nicole and Donny are still locked out of the alliance for not attempting anything but a head-on fight, but now one of them is definitely going home. Only the HOH could have saved them with the path that they chose. Derrick's orders to the group showed that he feared Nicole being smart enough to woo alliance members away.

Nicole and Donny never had the numbers on their side, so I don't know why she went the bold route of challenging the house. I don't think the alliance is impossible to penetrate - I think Donny's methods have been all wrong so far. These people aren't here for logic and common sense, they want to feel like they belong to the popular side. Nicole was Donny's "in", if she had played it the right way, IMO. Donny consistently reveals the game to these fools, and they hear him, but as soon as he's out of the picture, they dismiss him because he's an old guy with a beard. They do not care about what's good for their games, so play to their egos. Nicole is pretty enough to hang with the group, she could have wormed her way in undercover style...I'm sorry, I just lament tonight's episode.

Edited by EvilApplesauce
  • Love 5

Caleb is a 3rd degree blackbelt?  He looked about as convincing doing his "moves" as Cameron Diaz did playing a kung-fu master in the "Charlie's Angels" movies (i.e. - "not very"). LOL  Normally when I see someone with moves like that, they're about 5 years old and wearing Batman pajamas.

I'm not a fan of Frankie, but he did a surprisingly good job as the boxing announcer.  He sounded like an actual professional!

• Love 3
You heard Derrick tonight; any alliance member talking one-on-one with either Donny or Nicole will be viewed as betraying the alliance to further their own personal game. That's some pretty powerful groupthink going on.​

It's kind of fascinating to me that Derrick can lay down the law about who his alliance members are allowed to speak to, and no one in the alliance bats an eye.  Instead, they all just agree with him that anyone talking to Donny or Nicole is betrayal.  I just do not understand how all of Caleb/ Frankie/ Cody/ Christine/ Victoria are so totally clueless.  I mean, I get how each of them is that dumb on their own, but you'd think that, just statistically, one of them would have gotten a clue at some point.  

Caleb is a 3rd degree blackbelt?

Caleb is everything, has done everything, is the best at everything, and is, in fact, everything.  Either that, or Caleb is seriously delusional.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

I've been saying Cody is Drew Daniels 2.0, but I don't see any situation Derrick lets Cody near the finals. Cody really needs to make a big move to get there and I don't see him doing it.  However, keeping with the BB5 references I can see Derrick getting Diane Henry'd by being too cocky near the end and hinting too much about what he thinks the Jury will do. For example if he ends up in the Finals with Caleb and Victoria I could see him telling Caleb everyone will vote for Victoria to win and Caleb not buying that and not taking Derrick. 

Caleb is everything, has done everything, is the best at everything, and is, in fact, everything.  Either that, or Caleb is seriously delusional.

This is true. That being said™, I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. That bicycle kick bit nearly had me in stitches. 

The audacity, the very idea that Donny won't just roll over and die! How dare he fight to stay in the game!? How dare he try to form alliances and talk to other houseguests!? I can't believe he's not playing Derek's or Frankie's game for them! He is a menace and must be stopped! 

• Love 5

It's kind of fascinating to me that Derrick can lay down the law about who his alliance members are allowed to speak to, and no one in the alliance bats an eye. Instead, they all just agree with him that anyone talking to Donny or Nicole is betrayal. I just do not understand how all of Caleb/ Frankie/ Cody/ Christine/ Victoria are so totally clueless. I mean, I get how each of them is that dumb on their own, but you'd think that, just statistically, one of them would have gotten a clue at some point.

^^^

This is why I find BB to be interesting. The mentality and groupthink. I always wonder what I'd be like in there.

Having said that, \o/, I actually turned off the show last night after the first ten minutes. It's just become too predictable and boring for me to watch. Derrick may be playing a good game, but it has made for boring TV. We'll have another unanimous vote. And everyone will march on to the inevitable, predictable end. When it was obvious that Cody wasn't listening to Donny at all, I just thought, what's the point. The fact that no one is even remotely considering/plotting when to nominate Derrick, really shows what a bunch of dumb HGs we have this year.

I don't mind Derrick at all, but I hate his DRs so much. Poor Derrick, Donny is forcing him to get rid of him. Otherwise, he'd never turn on a fellow TA member. Sheesh.

Edited by Tiggertoo
  • Love 5

I'm torn about Cody,

Yes, to an extent, BB is all about "making big moves", but it's also about doing what's best for your game.  Maybe waht's best for Cody's game is playing for 2nd? (If taken to F2, I do think there's a slim chance that he might beat out Derrick, given the jury this season....

Is what's best for his game trying to get out Derrick? It might be in the best interest of the HOUSE, but I don't think it's in Cody's particular best interest. From everything we've seen, the only two people Derrick seems committed to is Cody and Victoria. And thought both Nicole and Donny offered an alliance, that seemed like a last-ditch effort, and I don't think they would be as loyal to him.

Could Cody have maybe talked to Derrick, tried to get him opnboard for booting Frankie? Perhaps.  But it does make sense, in a way, to boot the "Easy Targets" first.  EVERYONE seems to want Nicole and Donny out, so why not solidify your "Good-guy" status further? Cody has been (arguably) the least offensive player of the game this season.

Eitehr way, the "best game" for the players doesn't always mean the "Most Interesting Epsidoes" for the fans. But any game-based reality show can havde that.  Remember the BostonRob season of Surivivor? He OWNED that show from the first episode, much like Derrick has this show.

Edited by ShadowDenizen

Congratulations, BB - I actually turned off the episode in the last 15 minutes:  Grodner's team has made my favorite show literally unwatchable.

Not sure what it was:  Derrick's 'threats' about speaking to anyone outside of the alliance, Frankie, (just sick of him in any capacity right now.  I just find him so repugnant as a person I get not entertainment value out of him at all.)The inability of anyone outside of Donny or Nichole to see that they are being Derrick's foot soldiers to his winning.  (And it's not that I mind Derrick's overall gameplay - but THAT many people being so blindly stupid as to not see the obvious is just mind-boggling.  Literally no one is even daring to question him.) Victoria - just a lump of hair taking up space...I want gamers at this stage...and I can't even call her a floater - at least a floater displaces water, which means it does something...she doesn't even do THAT!  I am just so disappointed in what this show has become. 

I hate Donny leaving this week, but will be thrilled when he's away from the bouillabaisse of suck that has become the BB house this season.

Is it wrong that I would love it when the Detonators start heading to the jury house means they get 'shunned' by the other jurors?  I would like to see THEM left out of things and get a taste of their own medicine.

• Love 3

I think Derrick's restriction of who his alliance members can speak to is reminiscent of Boston Rob on the Survivor he won.  Rob kept his little harem in check throughout the game, thus preventing any fracture of his alliance.  Derrick is doing the same thing.  If they don't talk to Donny and Nicole, they can't be swayed by possible arguments.  While I may not like his play, Derrick does deserve to win because his manipulation has been flawless to date.

• Love 2

I hope Nicole doesn't have to go right back to jury - because surely Jascosta will try to make out with her again. Awkward!

I like how the guys are getting all annoyed that Donny is trying to talk to each of them - what else is he supposed to do??? Just sit there and wait to be evicted? It may be too late, but at least he's trying. Although, he's not doing very well - insulting the HOH's intelligence and blasting the lights on him while he's sleeping. Sigh....I still love you, Donny. 

Thank you, CBS, for the slomo replay of Caleb busting his ass. Best moment of the night! Caleb actually cracks me up. Just keep him far, far away from the females. Including Cody's sister. 

I really hope they backdoor Christine. Or maybe Cody will even get some balls and backdoor Frankie? He needs to make a big move. Because he hasn't really done jackshit up until now. If he makes it to the final two with anyone other than Christine or Victoria, he will lose.

• Love 1

Right, Cody, as if you're going to "make a big move" right now. Had you nominated anyone but Nicole and Donny, you would have been the next target. If you win the veto and take either Nicole or Donny off the block, you will be the next target. Can't wait to see the big move.

Cody just looked pathetic in that DR. You didn't have to be Donny to see right through his attempt at talking big.

The fact that returning to the house apparently came without immunity, with Nicole being up for eviction right away, means that all of Julie's blather about shaking things up was a total lie and all anyone wanted was to pad the show a week. Either that, or the producers are profoundly stupid.

• Love 2

I wanted to punch Victoria when she ran to the Detonating Bomb Squad tools and told tales out of school about Donny and Nicole strategizing. She reminds me of the second-least popular kid at school who really piles on the one kid worse off than her, just to curry favor with the popular kids and distract them from her. Donny and Nicole never did anything to her, no reason to make it worse for them.

• Love 5

Why last night's snoozefest resulted in the show's highest ratings yet for the season so far is beyond me.

Because everyone hoped Nicole or Donnie would win and put an end to Derricks stranglehold on this game...which is very boring TV.
  • Love 4