Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Business Decisions in the Bedroom

• Start Topic

A pregnant Ashley decides she doesn't want to know her baby's gender, so Whitney must carry the secret alone. Heather breaks out of her shell on a group date. Babs makes progress in rehab, while Hunter, Whitney and Henchi are added to the visitor list.

Original air date 2022.08.23

• Love 1

What’s with this taking over Heathers online dating etc??….. we’ve already seen this shit in season 1 or 2 when she took over Ashley’s online dating,,, can’t they think of anything new, are they so desperate for stories that they’re recycling old ideas that were dumb the first time around?

it was a disaster when Twitney did it for Ashley and she’s only gotten more vulgar and ridiculous since then.  🙄

• Like 1
  • Love 10
59 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I digress though, the whole painting scene with Heather was cringe, like why wouldn't she date each men one at a time to give herself a chance to get to know them. It's shit like this if it's real that Heather is single.

The cat in the back pack annoyed me, like just have Babs see Henchi on chat or Zoom, he's an old cat now and I'm sure doesn't enjoy being squashed into a backpack or leaving the comforts of his home.

That whole painting scene seemed so fake even more so than all the standard fake stuff they do each week, of course the guy Heather chooses arrives late to make him stand out from the others then he acts kind of cocky and like he’s gonna be a dick until he turns into this sweet man who loves his children and Heather chooses him…. Blech.. so predictable… snore fest! 

I agree I hated seeing Henchie crammed in that backpack and I’m sure he would have preferred the backpack to be carried in their arms where he could see the human instead of plopped on Glens back as he waddled away…. Plus as you said he’s an old cat, he’s had health issues and he’d really be more comfortable and feel safer at home…. Just do a video call with Babs.

The friends standing outside of the hospital was so pathetic looking, their signs were just a sheet of paper with black marker (other than the one with a picture) they look like they probably took 5 minutes to toss them together and Babs couldn’t see them anyways… whole idea was dumb and so low rent looking.… I guess they dropped off their wood art but they didn’t show her receiving it…. Next time just do what most people do, get a nice card and have everyone sign it and she can display it in her room and send her a group video wishing her well.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

I do not need every episode to be about Babs, it's like when they had that long season with Buddy's drug addiction that went no where. He seems to have a love addiction or some borderline personality disorder, but I don't want anymore Buddy storyline.

Just go back to fake trying to lose weight and holding that fake dance class ..we don't ask much.

48 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That whole painting scene seemed so fake even more so than all the standard fake stuff they do each week, of course the guy Heather chooses arrives late to make him stand out from the others then he acts kind of cocky and like he’s gonna be a dick until he turns into this sweet man who loves his children and Heather chooses him…. Blech.. so predictable… snore fest! 

I agree I hated seeing Henchie crammed in that backpack and I’m sure he would have preferred the backpack to be carried in their arms where he could see the human instead of plopped on Glens back as he waddled away…. Plus as you said he’s an old cat, he’s had health issues and he’d really be more comfortable and feel safer at home…. Just do a video call with Babs.

The friends standing outside of the hospital was so pathetic looking, their signs were just a sheet of paper with black marker (other than the one with a picture) they look like they probably took 5 minutes to toss them together and Babs couldn’t see them anyways… whole idea was dumb and so low rent looking.… I guess they dropped off their wood art but they didn’t show her receiving it…. Next time just do what most people do, get a nice card and have everyone sign it and she can display it in her room and send her a group video wishing her well.

Yea that thing they made was ugly too, like send her some cookies or something.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Yea that thing they made was ugly too, like send her some cookies or something.

Lol It really was! Didn’t look like a group of adults made it. And the pictures hanging from the bottom, crammed next to each other...that drove me nuts. 

Not that it was real, but I would’ve probably picked the guy who painted the whole canvas the same color. I lean toward guys with a sarcastic sense of humor.  

• Love 3

This ep was really Whitney at her most obnoxious. From the obviously staged Lenny “meeting” to her acting as the MC at the cringey group date. She really thinks she’s the s**t doesn’t she? And the constant hammering home of this totally real French boyfriend was so transparent. It didn’t even look like Glenn or Lenny were trying to play along on that one. She’s just so annoying. And, while I feel for Babs and her situation, some things should really be played offline. Not everything is fodder for a low-tier reality show. But that’s our Whit…

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

I fast forwarded through the dating scene, clearly these guys were from the community theater down the street. Heather, girl, change that hair color. She has pretty brown eyes and if she went brunette it would look so much better, she looks washed out. I really do think Lenny is living upstairs. So now we know she sleeps in to 11am and then naps again during the day, how lazy can you be, oh right its Twitney. I giggled when nobody believed about frenchie le blue and her dating him, its what we all thought. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

This show has gotten so vulgar.  I do not want to hear about the size of anyone's genitals and if some guy made a gross sexual comment a few minutes after first meeting me, he would be crossed off my list forever.  And if the one guy was truly color blind, he was lucky because he didn't have to see Heather's ridiculous hair.  I agree, she needs to go back to her natural dark brown because she looks really pretty that way.  The pink is just silly and childish.

One other thing. what on earth was Whitney wearing in that Heather date scene?  I kept wondering if someone made her put the T-shirt on under the corset thing because I could easily see her thinking that just wearing that with everything spilling out was somehow sexy.  That whole scene was just nasty and I feel like Heather has sunk pretty low just to collect a few dollars from the show.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

When Lenny said he forgets Whit isn't single because he never sees her with anybody, then she said she talks to Frenchy all the time and they fight every day. When has the relationship turned to fighting every day? Interesting. 

We don't need Buddy's half ass appearances. I guess the reduced paycheck from TLC is worth it. Go back to your fiancee, bro. She obviously doesn't want to be on camera or part of the phony friend group. 

Whit and Ashley back to being all up in each other's life. Just a week ago Whit didn't even know she was 5 months pregnant. She also said in her IG that Ashley doesn't live in Greensboro and she hardly ever sees her. 

Heather had her moment with the pink hair. Time to let it go. Another giveaway when Heather said she never goes out, stays home all the time so she needs to get out of her homebody comfort zone.  So that means in reality she also doesn't see Whit often. 

This whole show is based on bullshit. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 2
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

The cat in the back pack annoyed me,

Same here. I kept thinking there weren't enough air holes for that poor cat to breathe.  Stuffed in that back pack gave me claustophobia just looking at the poor thing. Why not just put Henchi in a pet carrier? I know, I know. Too logical. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Not that it was real, but I would’ve probably picked the guy who painted the whole canvas the same color. I lean toward guys with a sarcastic sense of humor.  

That guy skeeved me out. I'm hoping that it was all fake because if I was trying to choose a date for my friend and that crew showed up, I'd be like, "Girl, we're heading across the street the nearest bar because our odds are better there!"

I'm with everyone else in being flummoxed about <<Le Blur>> and this sudden re-appearance of Lenny. He must have really re-evaluated his television aspirations and decided he could put up with Sweatney's braying for either exposure or money.

• Love 4

Why not just put Henchi in a pet carrier?

I wondered that too - at least he could have laid down.

I also wondered what they were going to do if Henchy decided to hide under the furniture or take off down the hall. He doesn't go into that backpack thing willingly.

• Love 4

After having had family members in rehab and Assisted Living…imo, it’s best to leave the pets at home and visit with them on FT.  Lol. A certified animal who’s used to visiting seniors works fine.  I know Babs loves the cat, but is it worth stressing the cat out?  

I thought it was an ok episode.  Obviously, things are contrived for the show.  If they weren’t  filming, Whit would never have gone to that ultrasound with Ashely…but that’s ok with me. It’s realty tv.  By being on the show, these people are able to make their lives a lot better.  I don’t fault them for that.  Like Forest Gump’s  mother said, A little white lie never hurt nobody.  Lol  But for heave’s sake why didn’t Whit put her mask up over her nose while at the ultrasound facility? Omg, it kills me!  How can people not feel that their nose is uncovered?  It’s total BS.  I notice it’s the same people over and over.  It’s infuriating.  

No one around Whit believes she has a French boyfriend. 🥴 And, she’s not really trying to convince them either.  

Ashley, correction to Heather, can get dates, but it may be that she’s worn out with dead end relationships.  I get it.  It’s work to find a quality person who’s not unstable.  She tolerated a lot with Buddy.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Asley can get dates, but it may be that she’s worn out with dead end relationships.  I get it.  It’s work to find a quality person who’s not unstable.  She tolerated a lot with Buddy.  

You mean Heather? I don't think Ashley ever dated Buddy, and I'm pretty sure she's in a committed relationship (married?) With the father of her kids. 

• Love 2

It's funny because I follow Heather on Instagram and she seems content spending time with her kids.  She doesn't seem interested in dating.  Of course, some people think that if a woman is single she needs to be attached to a "may-un" to be happy, or some bullshit like that.  Whitney seems like the type to think that because she needs a man to be happy, then all women need a man (or a partner) to be happy. 🙄

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

You mean Heather? I don't think Ashley ever dated Buddy, and I'm pretty sure she's in a committed relationship (married?) With the father of her kids. 

Yes. I meant Heather. Corrected it to reflect that.  

And in about 3 minutes I can scroll through this, and save myself the hour it would have taken to view the episode, and spend it more profitably watching Dr. Pimple Popper reruns, from my store of these on the DVR.
Seriously, I read here first, and nothing has interested me enough to watch the show, show I delete it unwatch.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Of course Heather picks the ONE guy that really rubbed me the wrong way!  It figures!

The colorblind guy - That disability is no joke.  I had a colorblind boss once.  Completely colorblind.  That was a real education.  I would have given him a lot of slack for that painting.  It was a stupid exercise anyway.

I took a look online and that cat backpack has more holes on the sides that we didn't notice before.  It's for sale on Amazon and everywhere.

The way she acts about LeBlur is ridiculous.  No one believes it.  She is delusional if she thinks we're buying what she's selling.

• Love 5

The cat carrier had various openings around the sides, I’m sure Henchy was fine. I thought the episode was ok, I was glad to see Babs doing better. The date painting scene looked like the kind of thing they stage in all these reality shows and probably gave Heather a little boost even if she wasn’t serious about it.

Just now, Madding crowd said:
Edited by Madding crowd
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Just go back to fake trying to lose weight and holding that fake dance class ..we don't ask much.

I know - right?  😄😄😄

I think I'm going to start keeping up with this show here - I'm happy Babs is okay but don't want to hear the details of her illness.  From Glenn, then repeated in a TH, then again as Whit tells a friend.  I don't care about Heather's fake dating, or the details of Ashley's medical appointments either.  

All I watched was the Lennie in bed scene, with Whit coyly giggling in their TH about the nerve he has to come into her bed when she's naked.  How about the nerve you have to be lying in bed naked with a camera crew in your hallway, and then forcing him to give your naked back skritches?  Enough already 😖

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Of course Heather picks the ONE guy that really rubbed me the wrong way!  It figures!

The colorblind guy - That disability is no joke.  I had a colorblind boss once.  Completely colorblind.  That was a real education.  I would have given him a lot of slack for that painting.  It was a stupid exercise anyway.

I took a look online and that cat backpack has more holes on the sides that we didn't notice before.  It's for sale on Amazon and everywhere.

The way she acts about LeBlur is ridiculous.  No one believes it.  She is delusional if she thinks we're buying what she's selling.

I missed a lot of the “dating” scene, what made the guy she picked bad? I saw that he was late but I changed channels after that.  I liked how pretty much everyone just treats Frenchie Le Blur as totally made up or a non factor. They all practically guffaw at his mere mention.  I like how Glenn dismisses Le Blur’s existence by stating maybe he (Glenn) is just old-fashioned.  Old fashioned?You mean sane, Glenn? Sane? Because sane people are the ones questioning that relationship 🤭

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Whits you know I don’t like to get up until 11 am! Who the he’ll wouldn’t like that, she’s ridiculous!

Well, I mean it’s hard, otherwise you have to have business meetings in the nude in your bed with your subordinate while asking him to scratch your back.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Well, I mean it’s hard, otherwise you have to have business meetings in the nude in your bed with your subordinate while asking him to scratch your back.  

Oh my word and nobody wants that meeting!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I missed a lot of the “dating” scene, what made the guy she picked bad? I saw that he was late but I changed channels after that. 

It was based on a visceral reaction so I don't have much to back it up other than his somewhat cocky demeanor and a feeling he gave me of not being completely genuine.  I wouldn't feel completely safe around him, like maybe he was all for himself.  Just my gut instinct there.  I didn't feel particularly great about any of the other ones either but he elicited the worst reaction in me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m going to watch the dating scene again.  I wasn’t paying close attention. I did laugh when Whit said she wanted to date all of the losers, as if that was a consolation prize. Lol. Not to knock Whit, but that kind of comment is rather presumptuous.  I mean, come on…..lol. 

• Applause 1
1 hour ago, Shauna said:

I can't take Heather seriously with that pink hair.  She looks ridiculous. 

I wonder if she’s doing it in order to stand out from other  cast members. Plus, she might think it makes her look younger.  Idk, but when it comes to unnatural hair colors like purple, blue, pink, etc., imo, it makes people not take you as seriously.  And, maybe that’s okay with her. That’s not important to some people.  

• Like 1

Glad Babs is improving. If they think she will be sent home, I hope they understand the work involved. My big question is what in the hell was that black bra-like thing Whit wore to the paint date?? It looked stupid (at least to me.)  And that poor cat being allowed in Babs room? What if it had to use the cat box?  I never heard of pets being able to visit in the hospital (other than therapy dogs). And Whit doesn't get up till 11? Must be nice. I see nobody is buying the idea of Frenchie LaBlur anymore LOL! It's sad that she has to have a made-up boyfriend but she's delusional anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I knew something was not right about the bed scene, because Whit didn’t have her cpap on.  Plus, it seemed so odd.  I’m not a Lenny fan, so I was hoping his role would be limited.  

Also she was wearing lipstick.

21 hours ago, Colleenna said:

She said she isn’t married to him but she is in a committed relationship with him and he is the father of her kids.

1 hour ago, Maisiesmom said:

Glad Babs is improving. If they think she will be sent home, I hope they understand the work involved. My big question is what in the hell was that black bra-like thing Whit wore to the paint date?? It looked stupid (at least to me.)  And that poor cat being allowed in Babs room? What if it had to use the cat box?  I never heard of pets being able to visit in the hospital (other than therapy dogs). And Whit doesn't get up till 11? Must be nice. I see nobody is buying the idea of Frenchie LaBlur anymore LOL! It's sad that she has to have a made-up boyfriend but she's delusional anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

It was a bustier. They, and corsets, are pretty popular again but I haven’t seen too many people wearing them over a t-shirt.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I knew something was not right about the bed scene, because Whit didn’t have her cpap on.  Plus, it seemed so odd.  I’m not a Lenny fan, so I was hoping his role would be limited.  

I'm afraid he's in until he gets a girlfriend and/or they find someone else to play the role of her boyfriend 🙄😄

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

She said she isn’t married to him but she is in a committed relationship with him and he is the father of her kids.

It was a bustier. They, and corsets, are pretty popular again but I haven’t seen too many people wearing them over a t-shirt.

Right. I did notice that the outer garment over her orange top did look good on her.  A little avant-garde, but it was flattering on her, imo.  It flattered her figure more than any other clothes I’ve seen her in lately.  It was slenderizing, to me.  

On 8/24/2022 at 12:06 PM, bichonblitz said:

Same here. I kept thinking there weren't enough air holes for that poor cat to breathe.  Stuffed in that back pack gave me claustophobia just looking at the poor thing. Why not just put Henchi in a pet carrier? I know, I know. Too logical. 

There are really nice and large backpack carriers for cats.  I have one for each of my cats and they are very comfortable in them and are much more cooperative about being in them than a regular cat carrier.  they have mesh on three sides so the cat has plenty of air and can breathe and look around and there's room to sit up or lay down as they like.  That pack looked like if Henchi decided he wanted out, he could shred it very easily.

• Useful 1
On 8/24/2022 at 9:19 AM, BAForever said:

And why is Glen stunned to see Whit in bed with Lennie? What does he think is happening with the film crew obviously there.

He was afraid he was gonna have to 5150 Lenny and then HE"D be doing that triangular painting!!!

• LOL 3
On 8/24/2022 at 7:02 PM, Yeah No said:

That makes me feel a little better. She should have bought a size bigger, though. Henchi was stuffed in there. 

• Love 2

Lenny must be real desperate for money if he signed on for this make believe garbage.   Even Buddy jumped ship.    Whitney should try living in the real world for once.  She needs to deal with her many issues.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 8/24/2022 at 10:31 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I fast forwarded through the dating scene, clearly these guys were from the community theater down the street. Heather, girl, change that hair color. She has pretty brown eyes and if she went brunette it would look so much better, she looks washed out. I really do think Lenny is living upstairs. So now we know she sleeps in to 11am and then naps again during the day, how lazy can you be, oh right its Twitney. I giggled when nobody believed about frenchie le blue and her dating him, its what we all thought. 

I don’t like the pink on her, either. Given the availability of wigs nowadays, I don’t understand all the money people spend on such a drastic change. It’s really hard to get those kinds of colors out of the hair shaft and when those bright colors start to fade, they don’t look good.

Wigs. Seriously. There’s some really good ones out there. 

• Love 1
On 8/24/2022 at 10:31 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Heather, girl, change that hair color. She has pretty brown eyes and if she went brunette it would look so much better, she looks washed out. 

She looks like something that walked out of  a disco in the '70s or '80s.

• Love 1
On 8/25/2022 at 8:04 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I knew something was not right about the bed scene, because Whit didn’t have her cpap on.  Plus, it seemed so odd. 

On 8/25/2022 at 1:35 PM, Elizzikra said:

Also she had clearly already been mic'd, and Lenny's acting was sooo bad with why he came in and how he talked to her, and her dad basically came to her house for no reason whatsoever...all of which points to the fact that the writers actually scripted a scene that stupid!  Oh wait, sorry, a scene so titillating and intriguing and indicative of Whitney's irresistible desirability, that we're all just on pins and needles to see what naughtiness develops next between Whitney and Lenny! 

On 8/25/2022 at 1:35 PM, Elizzikra said:

I'm confused about something I swear I heard Ashley say, but I can't find where she said it.  I thought it was at the ultrasound, but I replayed that and didn't hear it.  Ashely said something about being jealous of something she hasn't found yet, and she made it sound like she was talking about a true love.  Does anyone remember that, or is able to find it?  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LuvMyShows said:

Also she had clearly already been mic'd, and Lenny's acting was sooo bad with why he came in and how he talked to her, and her dad basically came to her house for no reason whatsoever...all of which points to the fact that the writers actually scripted a scene that stupid!  Oh wait, sorry, a scene so titillating and intriguing and indicative of Whitney's irresistible desirability, that we're all just on pins and needles to see what naughtiness develops next between Whitney and Lenny! 

I'm confused about something I swear I heard Ashley say, but I can't find where she said it.  I thought it was at the ultrasound, but I replayed that and didn't hear it.  Ashely said something about being jealous of something she hasn't found yet, and she made it sound like she was talking about a true love.  Does anyone remember that, or is able to find it?  

I recall Ashley talking about having children and being with this person for so many years, but not being married.  It seemed like she was longing to be married…..idk.  I thought she was married.  Guess not.  I can’t recall where it is in the episode.  

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I recall Ashley talking about having children and being with this person for so many years, but not being married.  It seemed like she was longing to be married…..idk.  I thought she was married.  Guess not.  I can’t recall where it is in the episode.  

I remember it and I thought she was talking about being married.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1