Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E03: Business Decisions in the Bedroom

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Yeah No said:

FWIW I never got the impression Ashley was married, only with a long term live-in boyfriend who decided not to appear on TV.  I'm sure I must have read about it online somewhere.

I think she said it on the show the first time she was pregnant.

• Love 2

This show is way to boring to sit and watch, so if I watch at all it’s on in the background while I am doing other things. Did I hear Whitney say that since she held Ashley’s leg during the birth of her daughter, she is now basically her doula? How conceited can she be? There is so much knowledge and experience that goes into being a doula. That is a painfully insulting comparison!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mommygetz said:

This show is way to boring to sit and watch, so if I watch at all it’s on in the background while I am doing other things. Did I hear Whitney say that since she held Ashley’s leg during the birth of her daughter, she is now basically her doula? How conceited can she be? There is so much knowledge and experience that goes into being a doula. That is a painfully insulting comparison!

Yeah, that's basically what she said.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Yeah, that's basically what she said.

Well, of COURSE she's a doula!!! Just like reading one page of the textbook for becoming a certified personal trainer made her a trainer. And lifting a few light weights made her a weightlifter.  Don't you know Quitney is an expert at everything she attempts?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/24/2022 at 11:02 AM, bichonblitz said:

When Lenny said he forgets Whit isn't single because he never sees her with anybody, then she said she talks to Frenchy all the time and they fight every day. When has the relationship turned to fighting every day? Interesting. 

I have been with my husband for 6 years, in this time period we have had exactly zero fights. Disagreement, of course, situations where one of us ends up making a compromise that we aren't thrilled with, of course, but a fight? Never, not once.

I find it so weird that so many people think that fighting is just like a normal part of relationships.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, John M said:

I have been with my husband for 6 years, in this time period we have had exactly zero fights. Disagreement, of course, situations where one of us ends up making a compromise that we aren't thrilled with, of course, but a fight? Never, not once.

I find it so weird that so many people think that fighting is just like a normal part of relationships.

Right?  I've been married 15 years and have had a few fights, but less than one every couple years.  She's just priming the pump so that when "she dumps him" it's because he's such an unreasonable jerk 😄

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 8/24/2022 at 11:02 AM, bichonblitz said:

When Lenny said he forgets Whit isn't single because he never sees her with anybody, then she said she talks to Frenchy all the time and they fight every day. When has the relationship turned to fighting every day? Interesting. 

Maybe this is the way she gets to end the (fake) relationship with Frenchy -  on her terms and save face.  They will disagree on something very important and Whit just won't accept it.  Too late, nobody ever believed there was a  real relationship to begin with.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Cache said:

Maybe this is the way she gets to end the (fake) relationship with Frenchy -  on her terms and save face.  They will disagree on something very important and Whit just won't accept it.  Too late, nobody ever believed there was a  real relationship to begin with

I think this is exactly what they are setting us up for. The problem with it is Whit was madly in love with Frenchy, crying over him, spending a month in Paris with him(supposedly), acting like a little school girl with excitement every time she talked to him. Now,  the narrative changes and she's cooling off. She has been dumped and cheated on so many times before this time it's gonna be her big girl decision. Sure, Whitney. Sure, producers, Sure TLC. What ever ya'll say.

• Love 5
On 8/25/2022 at 5:12 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

Whits you know I don’t like to get up until 11 am! Who the he’ll wouldn’t like that, she’s ridiculous!

Right!  And whose father walks into their daughter's bedroom unannounced?  Hell, my dad wouldn't even enter my house without knocking let alone sauntering into my bedroom. Whoever thought up this fake bullshit needs to be fired!  

• Love 4
17 hours ago, John M said:

Ditto.  Hubs and I have been together 36 years, married for 29. Never had a fight.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1