Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Hello Darkness

• Start Topic

A blackout throws the city into chaos. As the trio races to save a loved one from the killer, other Arconia residents begin to explore unexpected connections in the midst of darkness — all enhanced by Gut Milk and a yodel or two.

Available 8/9

• Love 1

I had to skip through the the scenes of Lucy being chased in the corridors. Too stressful for me. Howard was very sweet. So only two more episodes and we haven’t heard anything about the painting or Big Bunny or the other woman since early in the season. I wonder how they’re going to land this one. I hope the clues at the end are red herrings, but I hoped the same about Jan.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Kiddvideo said:

I hope the clues at the end are red herrings, but I hoped the same about Jan.

The only way (IMO) it could be a red herring that I can imagine is if Kreps was chasing GG and got accosted by GG.

ETA: So the cute new Broadway singer sneezes at cat or other animal dander. But he was obviously(???) not in the passageways when Lucy was being chased, right? Because he and Howard were sing-yodeling "Sounds of Silence" (which I floved!).

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 3
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

Kreps is glitter guy but I am still convinced that Glitter guy is not necessarily the killer. Kreps being there though in the middle of a black out on the same night that the killer does come into Charles's apartment. It almost seemed that the person coming in either expected the door to be open - as Charles is wont to do - or knew Charles was not there because he knew that they were at the diner.

Of course 

Spoiler

Kreps could just be there in the neighborhood and came into contact with the real Glitter Guy in the lobby right before he met them. I think there is about a 10% chance of this as Kreps seemed too tall and broad when he was talking to Mabel.

So Howard's new boyfriend is the guy that Lucy saw in the passages the night that Bunny was killed? They mentioned that he was subleasing from someone so if he was new in the building how could he already know about the passages unless he was a plant sent there to steal the painting? Maybe hired by one Alice! Sorry I am getting my Hercule Poirot cackles up.

There were some funny lines though.

"I'm a librarian."

Shut UP!"

"That's our motto."  lol

Gut Milk pusher. The first one is free the rest are going to cost you.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

ETA: So the cute new Broadway singer sneezes at cat or other animal dander. But he was obviously(???) not in the passageways when Lucy was being chased, right? Because he and Howard were sing-yodeling "Sounds of Silence" (which I floved!).

I agree with this. I am assuming that Howard's boyfriend was the guy lost in the corridors when Lucy was originally hiding there the night Bunny was killed. The guy who broke into the apartment - the killer - while she was there was clearly trying to get into the passages as they went straight to the bathroom and probably would not have broken in like that if they thought someone was there. Although I guess Lucy saying "Charles" over and over again must have tipped him off but he was not stopping.

But I am still 100% confused.

What was the purpose of having Nina and the doorman scene? Are we to believe that she does not trust him and by association we are not supposed to trust him? He certainly had love for Bunny.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, sjankis630 said:
  Reveal spoiler

Kreps could just be there in the neighborhood and came into contact with the real Glitter Guy in the lobby right before he met them. I think there is about a 10% chance of this as Kreps seemed too tall and broad when he was talking to Mabel.

So Howard's new boyfriend is the guy that Lucy saw in the passages the night that Bunny was killed? They mentioned that he was subleasing from someone so if he was new in the building how could he already know about the passages unless he was a plant sent there to steal the painting? Maybe hired by one Alice! Sorry I am getting my Hercule Poirot cackles up.

Could his little sneeze be a red herring?  Why introduce someone new so late in the season?   Hmmmm…..

Was Bunny murdered on a Monday?  On Mondays, the theatres are dark, making him available as a potential killer.  

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1

One thing pissed me off. They are clearly dragging out the reveal of Oliver's paternity for some reason. I am thinking that it has to be related to the end game.

On a way out note there was someone else near the diner that night....... who had a car ........ and could have beaten the Trio back to the Arconia ...............

Spoiler

Theo! Wild theory. That might explain why he couldn't hear Lucy calling Charles's name before he broke in. I still felt that the person going into the passage ways after Lucy might not have known she was in there in the first place. I know that is probably wrong but they seemed lost when they climbed down the ladder after her and were trying to get their bearings for second before the trio's footfalls scared him away. I guess I just negated my own theory. Lol. The killer could clearly hear someone else in the passage which scared him away.

Edited by sjankis630
  • Useful 2
20 minutes ago, sjankis630 said:

What was the purpose of having Nina and the doorman scene? Are we to believe that she does not trust him and by association we are not supposed to trust him? He certainly had love for Bunny

I interpreted that scene as Nina bribing the doorman with the prestige of a promotion (not all promotions come with salary increases) so the doorman would be on Team Nina and the Blimp Addition to the Arconia.

But that addition does not look anything to me like a design worthy of the expense——it totally clashes with the rest of the building structurally.

And speaking of expenses to renovate——did the so-called architect even see those passageways?

Maybe there’s a scammer who convinced Nina (and Bunny?) to sell the Arconia, falsely promising not to evict anyone?

We didn’t see Nina’s baby daddy. 
Hmmmmm…

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kiddvideo said:

I had to skip through the the scenes of Lucy being chased in the corridors. Too stressful for me. Howard was very sweet. So only two more episodes and we haven’t heard anything about the painting or Big Bunny or the other woman since early in the season. I wonder how they’re going to land this one. I hope the clues at the end are red herrings, but I hoped the same about Jan.

We also haven't had a follow up to whatever it was that Alice was doing, did they just drop that?

26 minutes ago, sjankis630 said:

One thing pissed me off. They are clearly dragging out the reveal of Oliver's paternity for some reason. I am thinking that it has to be related to the end game.

It better be, otherwise what's the point? I feel like they're dragging out a lot of things unnecessarily, & it's annoying. There's only 2 half hour episodes left, when are we getting answers?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I'm with Oliver: it really is hard not to sing-along whenever "Hello Darkness" is being played/sung!

Interesting that they used the blackout to bring back some of the secondary players in the Arconia and set them up for things to come (which may carry over to next season, I have to imagine.)  Howard finally takes a step at having a life outside of his apartment (and cat) by asking how this new tenant, Johnathan, who seems nice, but that sneezing did sound very familiar.  Meanwhile, Nina still seems determined to remodel the building in that futuristic way Bunny hated and may have just bribed Teddy/the doorman to help out.  Hmm, not sure what to make of this stuff yet.

I wonder if Marv and the whole 6th Avenue Slayer stuff is just a running gag or if there will be some truth to it.

How long are they planning to drag out the DNA test?

It certainly looks like Kreps might be the Glitter Guy.  Either that or he was in close enough contact to get glitter on his neck.  Either way, I suspect he is involved somehow, but there will be more to this and other likely players involved.  But you never know until it all ends!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, thuganomics85 said:

I'm with Oliver: it really is hard not to sing-along whenever "Hello Darkness" is being played/sung!

And if you're filming in NYC with stage trained actors, everyone can sing.

• Like 3
  • Love 12

Pack your bags, you have to go!

omitb_208_ph_01714rt.jpg
omitb_208_cb_00583rt.jpg

Charles is wrong, everybody seemed too tired to cause any chaos when the electricity goes out. I am not even sure why all those people were in the lobby, funny there was nobody using the stairs although they seemed to easily be in the lobby one second and in their apartments the next.

I still have no idea why Nina is starting a Blimp Service on the roof. It is not 1920.

I am guessing that Detective Kreps might have Charles and Oliver's phone numbers to text them. I wonder why he wouldn't text Mabel as well. Although Detective Kreps might be Glitter Guy, I don't think that Detective Kreps was the one chasing Lucy through the tunnels. That person seemed to break the door down with their shoulder (even though they had a crowbar) and Detective Kreps' shoulder was injured, probably from a knitting needle accident. I also don't think that Detective Kreps could have covered what he was wearing with the overalls or would have been able to change back into his clothes that fast.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, sjankis630 said:

I’d be okay with a last minute reveal of DNA that points toward next season. Whatever, I trust these writers have it figured out. 

4 hours ago, cardigirl said:

I took the interaction between Nina and Lester (the doorman) to be Nina coming to the realization that modernization may not be the way to go. So she's delaying mailing the paperwork for the new addition. She and Lester remembering Bunny and missing her. I thought it was a lovely moment. I didn't see a bribe, I saw Nina realizing the value of Lester and wanting to reward that.

I like your interpretation much better than mine. I’ll look for supporting nuances in Nina when I rewatch. 

4 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

I don't think that Detective Kreps was the one chasing Lucy through the tunnels. That person seemed to break the door down with their shoulder (even though they had a crowbar) and Detective Kreps' shoulder was injured,

I missed the knife wielding, door buster using a shoulder (really need to rewatch!). 

• Like 1

Oliver channeling Daniel Day-Lewis, that was so funny!

😂😂😂

“Stay alive! No matter what occurs, I will find you, no matter how long it takes, I will find you!"

- Oliver Putnam

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Last of the Mohicans is such a great book. ♥️

Oliver was wonderful, with his creaky knees and moaning about climbing stairs. Only, I thought all New Yorkers walk a lot, so I wasn't sure why he was having so much trouble.

And I adored Mabel taking charge! 

If Kreps is Glitter Guy, why would he have texted them to get out of the building? 

• Like 2

I laughed at Oliver's dramatics going up the stairs and Mabel and Charles having to lug him up the last few flights. "Hips before dips" cracked me up. Also the lazy, rich Arconians refusing to use the stairs and hanging out in the lobby getting drunk on Gut Milk instead.

As soon as that new guy sneezed, I gasped. But he was with Howard, so couldn't have been in the tunnels during the blackout. He may have been the one Lucy heard sneeze in the tunnel the night of the murder, though his connection to Bunny is still a mystery if he is indeed the killer, because Bunny knew whoever killed her. It seems there were multiple people in the passageway. Sneezing guy, Marv--who isn't the killer--and whoever got scared away (glitter guy?). Then there's Kreps, who IMO, seems too tall to be glitter guy, but is connected to glitter guy somehow. Maybe they're working together to frame Mabel, Charles, and Oliver. 

Can't wait to see how all of this comes together, because I still have no idea who the killer could be.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, sjankis630 said:

What was the purpose of having Nina and the doorman scene? Are we to believe that she does not trust him and by association we are not supposed to trust him? He certainly had love for Bunny.

I’m going to bet Nina’s encyclopedic knowledge of the residents will come in handy. And I don’t think the 6th Avenue Killer is an unrelated rant of a mentally Ill man. Given this season’s theme, Kreps’s father, maybe? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

Oliver was wonderful, with his creaky knees and moaning about climbing stairs. Only, I thought all New Yorkers walk a lot, so I wasn't sure why he was having so much trouble.

Oliver explains:

• "Also, it's my knees. I-I just had them done. These are delicate models. They're Alfa Romeos, not ATVs. I-I can't handle this kind of off-roading."

--meaning (I presume) that he either had knee replacement or cartilage replacement recently and is still supposed to not be overdoing it. 
Mabel's "hips before dips" was a little poetic license, because at a certain age many have hip or knee surgery, as did Charles.
But were Oliver's knee troubles just to serve the point of the story when Mabel whacked Marv with the bag of dips?
Or to be continued next week...?
Or maybe Martin Short was having knee issues that they decided to write into the script rather than shooting around?

And I adored Mabel taking charge! 

Mabel actually used her outside voice! LOL

If Kreps is Glitter Guy . . .

If Kreps is Glitter Guy, I don't think he'd still have glitter on his neck?
How long has it been?
And it seemed too obvious that Kreps is GG, no?

At this point Alice seems like no more than a bad friend who initially "slipped into Bloody Mabel's DMs" for Mabel's social media bona fides. 
But there's still time to connect Alice otherwise.
Did we ever see Alice sneeze?
Or anyone else?
Other than me, heh [shapeshifter blows into a Kleenex].

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I still have no idea why Nina is starting a Blimp Service on the roof. It is not 1920.

I am guessing that Detective Kreps might have Charles and Oliver's phone numbers to text them. I wonder why he wouldn't text Mabel as well. Although Detective Kreps might be Glitter Guy, I don't think that Detective Kreps was the one chasing Lucy through the tunnels. That person seemed to break the door down with their shoulder (even though they had a crowbar) and Detective Kreps' shoulder was injured, probably from a knitting needle accident. I also don't think that Detective Kreps could have covered what he was wearing with the overalls or would have been able to change back into his clothes that fast.

The blimp?  Maybe Nina is just secretly a really big fan of steampunk, and wants her own airship.  I got nothing.

As for the shoulder, maybe Kreps hurt it while forcing open the door.  Even if he isn't Glitter Guy, or connected to Bunny's murder, he's still a piece of shit after the shit he was saying to Mabel.

The sneezing's a red herring.  It's a secret corridor with a lot of cobwebs and dust, people will sneeze.  It's not Howard's new boyfriend.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

For me, this was the weakest of all (including Season 1) episodes so far. The last few episodes I feel like there has not been enough Oliver and Charles actually driving the plot, they have been observers. I miss the gang all together and the podcast scenes. 
Don’t get me wrong, still a delightful must watch show, just missing the fun of the three of them together at the suspect/clue board or podcast. 

Edited by Juneau Gal
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

I so much wish the episodes were longer!  It's always NOOOOO, when it ends.  They have only two more episodes to wrap up this season - how can they tie up so many disparate threads?  I don't have any idea who the killer is and that is not the only mystery.

I love this show and find it frustrating...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Suzn said:

I so much wish the episodes were longer!  It's always NOOOOO, when it ends.

I wonder if most of the viewers who want longer episodes are middle-aged or younger?
I'll be 69 in a month, and I am glad they are short. I like not falling asleep in the middle, and I like being able to easily rewatch to catch what I missed.
I also wonder if Steve Martin and Martin Short (who are 76 and 72) feel the same way I do?

IDK. My daughter says I have ADD.

Edited by shapeshifter
SM and MS are not as old as I thought
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

I wonder if most of the viewers who want longer episodes are middle-aged or younger?
I'll be 69 in a month, and I am glad they are short. I like not falling asleep in the middle, and I like being able to easily rewatch to catch what I missed.
I also wonder if Steve Martin and Martin Short (who were old enough to have been fathers when I was born) feel the same way I do, only more so?

IDK. My daughter says I have ADD.

I'm old, but I'm also a night owl.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I'm old and wish the episodes were a little longer, if only to give us more content about the lives of the characters. I enjoy trying to figure out the mystery, but I really enjoy seeing the little emotional moments that occur and could do with more of that. I re-watch them frequently. 

I also wish these shows would either drop at 6 a.m. or 8 p.m.  I end up trying to stay awake til midnight, falling asleep, and then watching when I inevitably wake up at 4 a.m. 🙄

Such problems!  🤭

• Love 7

I am here because I prefer traditional forums to all that new stuff that I don't get to understand. I'm middle aged. I guess that most fans of a series where 2 of 3 main characters are over 70 will be rather old.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Oliver isn't wrong about being unable to not sing along to The Sound of Silence, its one of the great folk rock classics! Oliver's dramatics were just killing me the whole time, lugging around his dips, making Mabel and Charles drag him up the stairs, running towards his personal angst instead of Lucy, taking some time for a dramatic Daniel Day-Lewis reenactment, he was in rare form. 

I like that they took the black out as an opportunity to develop some of the supporting characters, while also possibly giving us more hints about the killers identity. When Howard's new possible boyfriend sneezed I gasped, but he was clearly with Howard, it could still be anyone. Now they seem to be pointing towards glitter guy being Kreps, but I think that there could still be two bad guys running around. One murderer, and one person who was behind setting up the trio, possibly even the person who stole the painting. Its been awhile since the painting was brought up, which makes me feel like its going to be the key to everything. 

Marv and his obsession with the Sixth Avenue Slayer might just be the obsession of an oddball, or he could be onto something. I think that he could be on to something. With the emphasis on parental relationships this season, the slayer could be someone's parent. Did Bunny find something out about their identity?

Mabel really had to take charge in this one, she even had to raise her voice! That's how you know its serious! 

I really liked the scene between Nina and Lester the doorman, I appreciate that this season has given layers to a lot of characters who seemed to be one note jokes or antagonists before. I think that talking to Lester about how much his job means to him really did make Nina wonder if total automation is what she really wants, that's how I took her not wanting to send in her mail about the plans quite yet. I think that Nina's baby daddy is still a possible wild card.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Like 2
  • Love 9

Do we know how old Charles and Oliver are supposed to be? 
I thought Steve Martin and Martin Short were older than they are based on the writing and had to edit my post above.  I guess Charles inept texting made think 80s.

16 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Mabel really had to take charge in this one, she even had to raise her voice up a few octaves! That's how you know its serious!

Heh, I think you mean decibels, not a few octaves.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

How long has it been?
And it seemed too obvious that Kreps is GG, no?

Glitter Guy was still washing off Glitter in Coney Island so it would have been how long it takes Mabel and Theo to drive to the diner and then we saw what happened in sort of real time. Residents that were in the lobby were already back in their apartments while the Trio was still crawling up the stairs, even though they never met or even saw any of them in the stairwell even though the Trio were "rushing" to get to Lucy.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Phebemarie said:

Would Kreps investigate the glitter bomb incident?

Just a thought...

Not sure if Kreps is the murderer but I believe he's glitter guy.  He mentions solving the case being good for his career.  He makes fun of the podsters, but I think he knows he'll never solve it. He knows they are investigating and have already solved one murder.  That's why he called them to Bunny's apartment, in hopes of getting the evidence they thought they were texting Dt. Williams about.  When that didn't work he picked up the glitterbomb/evidence in the park.  He probably does moonlight at Coney Island or knows somebody that does and that's why he went there.  He didn't get a chance to wash off all the glitter because he had to chase Mabel and then go find her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Do we know how old Charles and Oliver are supposed to be? 
I thought Steve Martin and Martin Short were older than they are based on the writing and had to edit my post above.  I guess Charles inept texting made think 80s.

In the stakeout episode Charles tells Mabel in the car that he is 75 years old. I would assume that Oliver is somewhere around that age or slightly younger. It is hard to tell as they have the same frame of reference for age (the 70s etc) but Oliver always seems to give off the vibe to me that Charles is older.

Edited by sjankis630
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

- Well that (maybe) explains how Williams’ request got spiked.

- Best line: “Face it Marv. They’re overboard and treading water. If we cling to them too hard, they might just drag us down with them.”

- Lucy, maybe close doors behind you when you’re escaping? Twice?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, kay1864 said:

I think I yelled out loud when she did that.  But not as much as when they all sat down and started singing in the middle of potentially trying to escape a murderer who had been stalking them.  ????

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I just realized, was there a point to Amy Schumer? We saw her once, & that's it, why was she in that one episode? And really, Shirley MacLaine did one episode, & that's it, even Cara Delevingne's character just stopped being part of the story. Are they going to be doing stunt casting for no reason every season from now on? Sting was great in season 1, but what was the point of these other people? (especially Amy)

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, sjankis630 said:

"I'm a librarian."

Shut UP!"

"That's our motto."  lol

I literally laughed out loud.  Also, I hope those two make a go of it. It was the cutest sort of date I've seen in a long time. 

I think Kreps is likely Glitter Guy.* But I have never thought Glitter Guy was the murderer.  There are too many threads in this case for me to think there is only one actor with one motive. But I will not pretend to know the answer.

*"The herpes of the craft world" title applies to its communicability as well as its persistence. But he had an arm injury.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, sjankis630 said:

Kreps is glitter guy but I am still convinced that Glitter guy is not necessarily the killer.

That's what I'm thinking, but I can't rule him out either.  Mabel was right, he didn't arrest her when the video of her stabbing someone went viral, and he seems to be nursing an injury on the same arm with glitter on his neck.  I wonder if he's like the Vulture from Brooklyn 99, wait until they solve the case and swoop in and take the credit?

3 hours ago, kay1864 said:

I thought she did close the bathroom door, but she should have closed the secret tunnel entrance.  Although thinking about it now, we saw how much effort it took her to open it in the previous ep when she showed it to them, so I can see how that would slow her down and she counted on losing him in the tunnels.

My best line of the episode was "Is there anything dip can't do?"

I personally like the bit of humanity between Nina and Lester.  And Howard and his date were cute.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I just realized, was there a point to Amy Schumer?

To annoy me, personally, it feels like. She was in two episodes, and every second she was on screen was interminable. I'm hoping having a different famous person in the penthouse becomes a running gag each season, and we'll only hear about Amy moving out as a side comment in Season 3 Episode 1 when the new stunt celebrity is introduced.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Did Nina mention where her SO during all of this? 

I did not care for Marv’s part in the proceedings. Felt shoehorned in. I am concerned about the possibility of a satisfying conclusion at this point but I have mostly enjoyed the ride.

19 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

All I had to do was read the title of the episode and I started singing. So, I burst out laughing when that was the song they ended up singing in this episode because what else would it be?

The Sound of Silence is one of my favourites.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

I got a little lost with who was chasing Lucy through the passageways. Was it both Marv and the killer? And if so, when did Marv go in? 

I lost it when Gut Milk Ursula busted out Sound of Silence full on opera style. She is a riot. 

I, too, think Kreps is Glitter Guy but I don't think he's the killer. I think he's stalking the trio, trying to solve the case on his own, any way possible. I look forward to Dectective Williams busting his ass.

I liked this episode, but it did seem like a bit of filler and it raised more questions than answers.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

How long has it been?

Oh, he would. Glitter finds a way to cling to you despite multiple showers and brush offs. I swear my parents’ house still has glitter from my high school days 30 years ago.

Oliver forgetting about the killer to sing Sound of Silence was perfect. Can we just give Martin Short the Emmy now?

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Just watched the latest episode, twice. I too, wish they were longer than 30 minutes. I love the characters and their interacting with one another. Loved the Sound of Silence scene. I love that the show is using a lot of stage actors.  I loved Howard and his yodeling. 

The one thing that I am 100% sure of is that Theo is not glitter guy. When he and Mable were at Coney Island and crouching behind a car/truck hiding, glitter guy was in the background running away.

And whose to say that glitter guy is a guy. Why not glitter girl? That theory has always been in the back of my mind. If it is actually glitter girl, my two female suspects are Alice and Poppy (Cinda's assistant.) Poppy always seemed to me to have a low-key psycho vibe about her.  She just didn't seem normal to me. But then again, that could be due to the verbal abuse and insults she takes from Cinda. 

Oh, and I agree that Krebs is not glitter guy, that is if glitter guy is actually a guy. He is too tall.

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Athena5217 said:

Oh, he would. Glitter finds a way to cling to you despite multiple showers and brush offs. I swear my parents’ house still has glitter from my high school days 30 years ago.

Oliver forgetting about the killer to sing Sound of Silence was perfect. Can we just give Martin Short the Emmy now?

I remember the 1st time I heard Martin Short sing. I was 100% shocked that he had such a good singing voice, since he was known for comedy. I think the 1st time I heard him sing, he was on stage doing a tribute to someone. Like the Kennedy Center Honors or something along that line. It was quite a while back. But I agree, the man is very talented.  Of course so is Steve Martin. He is one of the creators of the show. But I think both are up in the same acting category, so it is a tough one to call. I loved Steve in that elevator scene when Jan had him doped up in an attempt to kill him. His slap stick routine was perfect.

• Like 1
  • Love 4