Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E13: Rosé Colored Glasses

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Who do you think the surprise performer is in next week’s episode? 

My guess is John Mellencamp in a desperate ploy by Kyle to get Teddi back on the show.

My guess is.......  HARRY HAMLIN!!! Reading some bullshit about rose wine.  OR......

BIRDS!!!!  ALL of them! Everywhere!!

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

I'm actually surprised that Erika hadn't considered the dominatrix route until now. Honestly, she could probably make excellent money that way. Her notoriety alone can get her booked.

7 minutes ago, Axie said:

Damn it, Lois!  A bird crapped on my windshield!  What did I ever do to you?

For some reason, I read this and started thinking of the movie Christine. 

48563e4d-870b-494f-b2bf-666f7e0a0d43_tex

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8

Isn't Erika still married to Tom? If we're to believe Tom has dementia, is in a care facility, and shouldn't be responsible for all of the things he's being accused of (at least I think that's one of Erika's defenses...), why are all of the housewives ok with her talking about sleeping around??? So much for in sickness and in health. Better take your vitamins, Mauricio and PK!

• Like 4
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Why didn't they do a breathalyzer at the scene? This makes as much  sense as the car rolling off a cliff and Erika's son flipping his car in the snow in LA.

Don't know about California but in Washington you can refuse a breathalyzer but that means you 1) lose your license for one year and get your car impounded.  Suspicion of DUI.  

• Useful 6
On 8/1/2022 at 5:03 PM, RealHousewife said:

Here's what I don't get about Kyle. I can understand someone with anxiety being comfortable in front of the cameras and the spotlight because it's what she knows. Child actor who grew up in Hollywood. I also get that different things trigger different people's anxiety. But she talks so much about how awful she feels doing the show sometimes, how she loses sleep over it, dreads confrontations, etc. I also get sometimes the hate the ladies get is OTT considering they're entertainers at the end of the day shooting a silly show. BUT, if you're that anxious and sensitive of a person, why not dial back some of your own behavior? Why be so mean sometimes? Why push a woman to talk about her freaking sex life?! You don't need to "BE HONEST!" about every little thing. Why get physical with Sutton? I don't condone threats and the craziness, but I don't think you can be an asshole on a popular show and not expect backlash. 

I think part of it is that they all develop their own schtick and Kyle's is, "I was just being HONEST", but it has grown tired over the years.  When she grabbed Sutton she was obviously really drunk, and Sutton was probably drunk too, so if Sutton can give that a pass I can too.  But the "I was being honest" crap is old - she needs to find a new way of being involved yet not involved in the drama, if that's how she wants to play it.  (I also think that a lot of her "anxiety" is also part of her show personae.)

3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

lol but honest question for anyone who might know .. would they impound your car? wouldn't they just send you on your way?? 

From what they said - he tested just above the legal limit when he was stopped, and just below when they arrived at the station.  Since they always tell us BH is a "small town" I can see them telling him he can leave but not drive his car.  And honestly even driving him home if it was a slow night. (I am only someone who "knows" because I've lived in small towns - not because I'm a lawyer or policewoman or anything 😄)

2 hours ago, MyMaui said:

Erika is there now for getting drunk.  That's her storyline besides her saying she is hooking up all the time. 

Haha don't forget that she's going to become a dominatrix!  An exclusive one with only 5 clients!  I guess that will be enough money to pay for a Mikey, a publicist and an assistant 😏. Hee hee

57 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Rinna is still upset about what exactly? Being called out for lying about the table? Sutton actually bringing receipts? H

She's upset because when she tried to bring Diana in to humiliate Sutton, Sutton had the receipts.  She's pretending to be upset because Sutton "hurt her so bad" and "messed with her husband" by saying the thing in the first place.  And once again Sutton performs badly.  I wish so badly Sutton would have responded, "I'll get out of your house, and I don't need to bring your ugly daughters or your washed-up husband into anything, because no one gives a hoot about them anyway!  Other than maybe the dudes he's fucking in Canada!"  Then turn around and sweep out - that's how it's done Sutton!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I have hated Rinna on this show for her entire residency.  She gets worse every year.  What makes her so fucking awful??

Same!  If ANYONE ever told me to "Get the fuck out of my house" that would be the very last time I ever spoke to them.   Sutton needs to grow a spine and find another hobby besides being on this show.  

• Like 2
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

Though her line about Rinna being humiliated was pretty great, especially with Rinna's drunken, nonsensical response.

I have my doubt about her being drunk at all.  It shows in the yes of everyone I have known when they've had one too many.  Lisa was bright-eyed and clear spoken.  

9 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I'm also confused as to how Sutton humiliated herself by bringing the receipts against Rinna and Harry? If anything, Sutton made them look like chumps.

Gaslighting.  Gaslighting not only Sutton but more importantly the viewers because Sutton bringing those receipts revealed some things which were far from flattering.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I actually used to like her before she came on this show and displayed her true colors.

She used to be entertaining. I don't know why she thinks being an asshole is the better idea. She's gotten to the point being repulsive.

No one should aim for that level.

• Applause 3
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Maybe she can trade a case or two and buy her own Gala ticket next year (make that about 20 cases- the wine probably sucks.)

Rinna can store the unsold cases of wine next to the covered racks of designer dresses out in her garage.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Who do you think the surprise performer is in next week’s episode? 

My guess is John Mellencamp in a desperate ploy by Kyle to get Teddi back on the show.

That's a good guess.  Teddi is desperate to return and that's why the Faux Farce Five are doubling up on their efforts to get rid of Sutton.

Spoiler

The latest rumor is that Brandi may return.  Ugh!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

That's a good guess.  Teddi is desperate to return and that's why the Faux Farce Five are doubling up on their efforts to get rid of Sutton.

Reveal spoiler

The latest rumor is that Brandi may return.  Ugh!

That spoiler comment: I don't think she's evolved any, but I'd almost welcome her to go after the likes of Rinna, Erika, and Kyle. I'd add Diana to the mix, but she seems to not be overly featured on any of the episodes, so......

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Rinna can store the unsold cases of wine next to the covered racks of designer dresses out in her garage.

Is her lipstick selling? Is the wine supposed to supplement or replace?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Garcelle should not have told Sutton about what Erika said. There was no point in that, other than to stir shit. 

I like Garcelle, but agree with you. 

I know some think that others should know what people are saying about them. But I think it depends.

If were talking defamation of character, sure. I think you should give a head's up, but garden variety bullshit and pettiness? No.

I tend to think that passing along petty remarks to a person does little but hurt their feelings. 

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Lowlight: I can’t stand seeing the GLEEFUL looks Rinna and Messy (Erika) have when they start in on their Sutton attacks. Although, to be fair, we do ask for reality sometimes! Those looks of glee are real. Disgusting but real.

Highlight: Sutton’s adorably naughty pup tearing up the new turf!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Is her lipstick selling? Is the wine supposed to supplement or replace?

Yeah, whatever became of her Rinna lip kits? Didn't she just mention those a couple of episodes ago?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She looks big on the episode too because she gained a lot of weight. She was still big on a recent Watch What Happens Live.

This hideous hair Erika is attaching to her head in talking heads and the latest episodes won't bring any money to the bankruptcy trustee who is going to take over her new "business". 

Erica's talking head hair-attachment is truly hideous.
She looks like a garishly painted carousel horse with a giant braided mane. 

Her weight gain is somewhat deceptive as it is evenly distributed all over, but she has definitely gained a substantial amount. It was especially noticeable when compared to an older clip they recently showed -  the one where she wore a very short skirt without panties and PK caught a glimpse of her crotch.

I don't like any of the lady's talking head styling this year. No one looks their best.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I like Garcelle, but agree with you. 

I know some think that others should know what people are saying about them. But I think it depends.

If were talking defamation of character, sure. I think you should give a head's up, but garden variety bullshit and pettiness? No.

I tend to think that passing along petty remarks to a person does little but hurt their feelings. 

What gets me is that they all learn what each of them has said about the others when they watch the show as it airs! Some of them (Rinna) seem to relish knowing the others will find out as they drop nasty talking-head bombs against another housewife.

I'm tired of Erica's sex stories. I'm not a prude but she just grosses me out.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, dbell1 said:

That was something. Not sure what I just watched. 

Rinna is still upset about what exactly? Being called out for lying about the table? Sutton actually bringing receipts? Her crappy life? Lack of birds? No more QVC because she burned that bridge?

Did not miss Kyle this episode. She really brings nothing to the show anymore. No businesses to push except rip off caftans, her husband is a stoner, the kids seem to run at the sight of a camera. 

I love Garcelle. She takes no shit and gives heads up to her friends. Jury is out on Sheree though, she seems a bit too ready to play both sides.

Poor Crystal. Glad Sutton shut down the ED talk. 

Erika, you are too haggard and saggy to be a dom. 

The problem is that Garcelle and Sutton are playing to the camera and the fans.  I think the others are being authentic to their clique and friendship.  Sheree has been on reality tv so she knows how this works.  When Erika told Garcelle that Sutton is a liability and she's glad she has Sheree, that meant that the group likes Sheree and Garcelle, but Garcelle runs the risk of being iced out too if she continues defending Sutton.   

Sheree is a friend of the show.  If she wants to continue and possibly get a diamond, it wouldn't be smart of her to come in having an issue with anyone.  Sheree is playing chess...

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

The problem is that Garcelle and Sutton are playing to the camera and the fans.  I think the others are being authentic to their clique and friendship.  

Wait. Are you suggesting that Garcelle and Sutton are faking their friendship for the show, but the other women are being real?

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Mar said:

To hype tonight’s episode, Dorit posted this on Instagram today. I thought she had mislabeled Erica in the photo because she looks like she gained 50 pounds overnight. I zoomed in and it is indeed her. How is this possible?!

41EA4FA1-A496-4DA4-980E-DC165052B7B5.thumb.jpeg.cbf964751e02e3f8af51ec3aa19f1e5f.jpeg

I saw somewhere they are calling Erika “Mama June!”  She really does look like her 🤣

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Interesting, awkward (and maybe even telling?) moment,  when Hamlin didn't respond quicker when asked the question, on a scale of one to five, how good was Rinna at giving BJ's?   I could hear the whirring in his brain while he tried to buy time...ten, I would give him her, ten....😁

• Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Is this a thing now?  You send thank you texts for good d*ck?  Is this considered good manners?  Emily Post wants to know.  What if the d*ck was sub-par, what then?  Do they get a mannerly, your d*ck was sub-par text?  How about if it was really bad d*ck?  What then?  A mannerly, go ahead and chop it off text?  I don't know anymore, times keep changing. 

I was just so impressed when Sutton's son said, yes please, when offered the sourdough bread. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Mar said:

To hype tonight’s episode, Dorit posted this on Instagram today. I thought she had mislabeled Erica in the photo because she looks like she gained 50 pounds overnight. I zoomed in and it is indeed her. How is this possible?!

41EA4FA1-A496-4DA4-980E-DC165052B7B5.thumb.jpeg.cbf964751e02e3f8af51ec3aa19f1e5f.jpeg

Alcohol has a lot of calories....

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

I was just so impressed when Sutton's son said, yes please, when offered the sourdough bread. 

Hopefully the other HWs see this clip and somehow decide to drag Sutton over the coals for it next week.

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, princelina said:

She's upset because when she tried to bring Diana in to humiliate Sutton, Sutton had the receipts.  She's pretending to be upset because Sutton "hurt her so bad" and "messed with her husband" by saying the thing in the first place.  And once again Sutton performs badly.  I wish so badly Sutton would have responded, "I'll get out of your house, and I don't need to bring your ugly daughters or your washed-up husband into anything, because no one gives a hoot about them anyway!  Other than maybe the dudes he's fucking in Canada!"  Then turn around and sweep out - that's how it's done Sutton!!!

Oh, how I wish this would have happened. Shut Rinna up for good! C'mon Sutton....

• Applause 3
  • Love 6

After having watched this circus of puffery containing many putrid people (and a few gems--exhibit =Garcelle ) I hit my wall with Rinna this episode. There is no longer a shred of doubt in my mind that not only is she emotionally stunted but also actually truly mentally ill.

Sutton hit the Truth Target when she said it would take an exorcism to remove the soap actress from Rinna. The bit of trailer for next week with her "sobbing" about her pain sent me and my companion viewers into doubled over fits of laughter!  Its hard to decide what she needs more - remidial acting classes or serious psychotherapy.  She needs both of course, but it's kinda a toss up which should come first.

She brews her own humiliation internally & it oozes out like sweat, smells rancid all on her own. Leave Sutton completely out of it. 

I'm seriously believing that fragile or nearly non-existent mental health and stunted or altogether lacking emotional stability are actual written requirements for Bravo recruiters casting these shows. And issues with substance abuse, sexual deviance, lack of ethics, myriad mental illnesses are cause for great excitement and higher pay for participants.

There should be a new category in the physicians manual of disorders containing words like "Bravochosis"" for instance. 

Both sickening and sad & Rinna is the poster bitch.

• Fire 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Wait. Are you suggesting that Garcelle and Sutton are faking their friendship for the show, but the other women are being real?

No.  What I'm saying is that the FF5, love them or hate them, do not base their friendships and alliances on what fans or social media have to say.  The public dragged Faye Resnik and Kyle did not budge.  Erika has been dragged relentlessly and the FF5 did not shun or drop her.  They are real in their friendships and interactions.  Garcelle and Sutton saw on social media how people were on an Erika hate train and decided to play up to the fans to be liked by the public.  The issue with that is on the show, they are in danger of being iced out.  They are entertaining for the show, but playing to the fans in this instance isn't going to bode well for them unless there is a cast shakeup and the FF5 becomes a minority.  Sutton went hard on Erika last season and now she's paying the price.  These Housewives shows are akin to Survivor or Big Brother.  While Sutton may be impressing the fans, she's flopping with the cast.  Garcelle didn't go as hard so she's not getting the same wrath.

If Sutton and Garcelle truly question Erika that's fine but it seems like they are amping up their suspicions to be on the good side of the fans.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Sutton keeps rising on the charts IMO.  She is quirky and may not always say the right thing, but she is realer than any of these stupid cows (Garc

She’s witty. Her cute dog tried to eat grass. She and her assistant had to fish the clump out of his mouth.

Then she’s teaching her son how to make chicken salad. “Add this, then stir [off screen]… put [the kitchen utensil] in the grassy sink.…”

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Oh, how I wish this would have happened. Shut Rinna up for good! C'mon Sutton....

This is the most frustrating thing about Sutton, for me. She needs to learn to how deliver the perfect clapbacks.

She's definitely not afraid of these women, but she needs to speak up better.

• Like 2
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, film noire said:

Hey, Shitty Mess? Your life was not burned to the ground. The  person whose life burned to the ground is one of your victims (yes, those pesky victims who won't go away no matter how hard you try to erase them from history). 

Your victim's name is Joe Ruigomez.  A fireball robbed him of everything he held dear in his life; his girlfriend, his health, even his sanity, at one point. For a woman as shallow and toxic as you are, Erika, I'm sure being reduced to cheap hair extensions and sporting a face like a bitchy puffer-fish feels as horrifying as surviving the worst natural gas explosion in U.S, history, but it's not. It's a hiccup compared to what happened to Ruigomez, who needed every inch of his body rebuilt. And that's where you come in  - you and your Cunty necklace - living the high life on Ruigomez's settlement, stuffing your pit of a mouth with champagne and lunch in Paris (and Tom's dick, always willing to do anything to keep the whore-money flowing; forgive me, make that pimp-money. Sex workers earn their money honestly). Stop acting indigant and self-righteous in the face of facts. Stop playing the victim. You're not the injured party. You're the perp - the grifting, hateful perp.

And fuck your Sutton vendetta. We all know the only reason she's a "liability" to Garcelle (or, ahem, you) is that Sutton saw you for what you are - immoral, duplicitous, repugnant - and named it to the world. And then refused to back down. Just as Garcelle did tonight, when she - calmly! -  said she didn't believe your version of events. They both got your number. We've all got your number.

P.S. Hope your sham squad knows how to put together a look that says. "I've been named in a Federal racketeering lawsuit & don't my tits look fabulous?"

Excellent post and thank you for mentioning Joe Ruigomez.  He won $12 million in his settlement but Tom only paid him $1 million.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 13
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I think if I hear Erika talking about getting dick one more time I am going to vomit. And who is paying these people hanging around  and sucking up to her? Because she has said that she can't afford to pay her taxes or heat her pool. 

I’ve wondered about that too.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, princelina said:

From what they said - he tested just above the legal limit when he was stopped, and just below when they arrived at the station.  Since they always tell us BH is a "small town" I can see them telling him he can leave but not drive his car.  And honestly even driving him home if it was a slow night. (I am only someone who "knows" because I've lived in small towns - not because I'm a lawyer or policewoman or anything 😄)

Now them trying to spin it like it wasnt ANYTHING (they dont impound your car for nothing) when if it was just Joe blow from nowhere he would have been arrested and had their life completely ruined for making the CHOICE to drink and dive

it just goes to show their are different rules for different people 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I saw somewhere they are calling Erika “Mama June!”  She really does look like her 🤣

I saw a side by side  picture of Mama June and Erika and they almost look identical 😆

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2