Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

The inappropriate behavior toward the coffee ground lady, the waiter and the CHEF was just appalling.  Taylor was correct in saying Brandi hadn’t learned a thing in the years she’s been off camera.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 18

Phaedra cracks me up in her TH. 

Eva is a truly kind person and I'd love to burn one with her.

Taylor must need money. Why else rehash the bad old days with Russell all these years later. 

Icky is sick and recently dumped...an even bigger downer than usual. I'm surprised she didn't throw a fit when tamrat didn't go to the doctor with her.

The moment Brandi realized calling the women bitches and telling them to stfu would get a huge reaction from nearly all of them, she was on repeat. What a trash bag.

Dorinda makes it nice...in that military boot camp kinda way. The food and lodging are better, but the regimented schedule and demanding drill Sargent are the same.

Not that excited about Jill. I was really hoping those stilettos belonged to LVP.

• Love 14

Jill has been low key...for Jill...so far.  She was almost motherly with Vicki in this episode.

Dorinda might be put back on 'pause' again lol.  She's a walking piece of toxicity.

Normally I'd be side eyeing Vicki for slamming the Berkshires and BSM...but Dorinda deserves it.

Brandi needs to go away...no wonder why her ex dumped her.

• Love 15

I’m really loving Phaedra in this series. God I never knew I needed her back on tv so badly! 

Eva is always a pleasant and fun mood. She must be exhausted trying to keep Brandi in check. I wouldn’t  have the patience. 

Vicki, girl…go the hell home, sad and sick is depressing enough, much less on a girls trip. 

Oh Dorinda,I had high hopes but I guess I shouldn’t have expected anything less than  martinis and slurred speech.  

Phaedra and Eva’s backs must hurt from carrying all these other messy women! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
(edited)

Eva's body !  Good Lord Have Mercy Ma'am!

I can't stand Brandi but she was totally right to save Jill.  I'd be grateful.  In the heat/drunkenness of the moment people forget.

Jill is not so bad so far.  I have to give credit where it's due.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 15

I know there was more drama to be concerned with, but I was too distracted by the lasagne competition.  Did Dorinda say she used cottage cheese in her “traditional”, old-school Nona style, straight from the Old Country recipe???  Or did I just hear incorrectly, and she actually (and correctly) said “ricotta”?  I have seen some recipes sub out cottage cheese for ricotta, but they are not even-Steven swaps.   Brandi’s lasagne sounded weird.  She add lemon juice for acidity, but hello?  The tomatoes are acidic…that’s why many recipes call for sugar or even shredded carrot to add sweetness to counter the acid.

Eva is stunningly gorgeous.  Her eyes are amazing!  I’m so glad she called out Brandi for the ‘man Gina’ comment.  Brandi really is too dumb to walk this planet.  She opens her mouth and thinks she’s being wise or complimentary. But because she doesn’t have enough brain cells to work out the complete conversation, she usually says something completely offensive.

• Love 21
4 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Did Dorinda say she used cottage cheese in her “traditional”, old-school Nona style, straight from the Old Country recipe???

I heard something like "strained cottage cheese" declared like it was the ultimate ingredient.  All the old-school Nonas I've known would beg to differ!  

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I heard something like "strained cottage cheese" declared like it was the ultimate ingredient.  All the old-school Nonas I've known would beg to differ!  

Maybe she means ricotta cheese?  I could not imagine making lasagna without ricotta.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Jill is not so bad so far.  I have to give credit where it's due.

I did chuckle when Dorinda said having Jill in the house was like having a live QVC show at her home, Jill loves talking about Dorinda's (or anyones), decor and guessing the value, talking about it's usefulness, what it's made of, she really does sound like one of women on a home shopping show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe she means ricotta cheese?  I could not imagine making lasagna without ricotta.

I've known people who use cottage cheese, none of them related to a Nona though.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I did chuckle when Dorinda said having Jill in the house was like having a live QVC show at her home, Jill loves talking about Dorinda's (or anyones), decor and guessing the value, talking about it's usefulness, what it's made of, she really does sound like one of women on a home shopping show.

Oh I totally agree.  She was practically silent in episode 3 though.  Unless I'm remembering wrong.

• Love 4

I'm enjoying so far.  Jill has laid pretty low IMO.   I think Vicki is too sick to be on the show.  I don't like her but ordinarily she adds some action to the proceedings.  Now she is just a wet blanket.  

I like Eva.  Phaedra and her TH's followed by a cackle are ceasing to be funny to me.  I'd like a bit more "reality" from her.

Brandi is just a mess.  Hate to see her this way.   I can't even stand looking at her botched face.  Taylor the same; not much to contribute and a face that has had too much done.

Tamra's been fine.  

I was really surprised that Dorinda is drinking so much so soon.   I'm sure she wants to get back on NY but this is not the way.  But to be fair, its the wrong site for an 8 day stay and must have put a lot of pressure on her, although she appears to have a staff of hundreds.  

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, weaver said:

Phaedra and her TH's followed by a cackle are ceasing to be funny to me.

Absolutely, that fake cackle took me back a few years to her seasons on RHOA and how much I hated her TH's then as much as I do now.

Also, just once I'd like to see ALL of the HW's in unison to tell Brandi to STFU and grow up her shock value is not working. Her wondering aloud to her 14 or 15 year old son if the Hulk has a penis...WTF?! If David Banner has a dick so does the Hulk only it is bigger (because he gets bigger, right?) and it is green, go for it Brandi.

Also, what is the fascination with the penis with these women, eventually on every show there is a blow up penis or dildo of sorts like they all have just discovered the penis, it is so basic and juvenile and cringy to watch.  Brandi and her "Let's get naked," right out of the gate is annoying, she cannot read a room and nobody in that room wants to get naked with you, geeze, call Denise maybe she will!

I get the feeling that Dorinda's butler has never really butteled before, he seemed pretty clueless.

And for the record, my lasagna is the best lasagna! LOL.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

Bravo must have compensated Dorinda monetarily for having these people at her house for this length of time.  In addition to paying her salary, the added staff, etc., and compensation for any damaged done.

Tamra didn’t seem too happy to have to share a room and bed with Vicki.  Especially considering Vicki was ill.  I know I wouldn’t have been.

Brandi is currently 49 years old and has made some serious mistakes with her face.  I think she looks much older.  Has she ever discussed the deep scar between her eyebrows?  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 12
Just now, Emmeline said:

Bravo must have compensated Dorinda monetarily for having these people at her house for this length of time.  In addition to paying her salary, the added staff, etc., and compensation for any damaged done.

Tamra didn’t seem too happy to have to share a room and bed with Vicki.  Especially considering Vicki was ill.  I know I wouldn’t have been.

Well according to Dorinda it doesn’t matter if your sick or not… if you don’t talk about her being sick she won’t be( god that pissed me off so bad don’t feed into it) her bedside manner leaves much to be desired.. if you are sick and don’t want to participate then leave her alone (God I can’t stand Dorinda made me defend Vicki) 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

I'm up to the competition scenes and gosh darn it - they made me laugh out loud literally. Jill with her pimping her products, and the "did she die" comment. Thank you for that ladies! It's fun when they are all behaving and getting along. I'm also continuing my belief that they should have brought only Tamra on, not Tamra and Vicki. I'm actually not minding Tamra - when Vicki isn't around. And I can't believe Vick got paid for appearing since she's barely phoning it in. What a wet noodle. Pffft.  I'm probably enjoying Eva the most. I remember her from her ANTM days - it's great to see how much she's grown since then. 

Brandi - I want to root for you! It's hard tho. I was on her side most of her time on BH, until her falling out with LVP and the extra weird side of her came out and stayed. It's such a shame. If she'd just sober up a little and realize how she comes off, she'd be successful on reality tv. I know for some reason they have to bring the drama to stay on a show, but... not this much... anyway. I don't hate her, but... I've had my fill. Hopefully she mellows out a bit as the episodes go on.

Tamra. The Charo hairdo, not a good look. Just saying.

I see the rest of the women seem to agree with my impression - Tamra is more enjoyable without Vicki. She should take that to heart and start distancing herself from that energy vampire.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

Dorinda said on Tamra/Teddie's podcast that she was compensated for the use of her house. She also said she had been told it would be a four day stay and then they would all take a trip. That's the reason she planned all the activities, etc. for the four days. She said if she had been told her house was to be the venue for the entire 8 days, she would have never done it.

I think holding this at BSM was a big mistake; it's too limiting and boring for not only the housewives but also the viewer. A weekend there is fine, any longer, nope.

• Useful 6
  • Love 10

Unpopular opinion: I don't really care about the rumor/lie Phaedra passed on about Kandi on RHOA all those years ago that got her booted, I'd love for her to be back on Housewives on a regular basis. Because you know what? Kandi created her sex dungeon tour after that and to this day is pimping her sex toys on the show. Great. Her reputation wasn't defamed, she's literally making money moves off of her sexcapades, and we can all move on. Besides, Phaedra is 100x's more entertaining than Kandi is. 

My point: It's good to have Phaedra back. She is so entertaining. And Eva is so naturally gorgeous (rare with the Housewives franchise!) and she's a delight. 

Never watched OC, though I do know of some of Vicki's greatest hits. Tamra is friends with Teddi and they have a podcast together so that's all I need to know about her. 

Jill Zarin. I can't knock the old school RHONY girls, they are who hooked me into Housewives in the first place. 

Brandi is a try-hard. To each their own, I guess. 

Interesting that this is all taking place at Bluestone Manner. Could no one travel out of the country? An attempt to save money? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

My point: It's good to have Phaedra back. She is so entertaining. And Eva is so naturally gorgeous (rare with the Housewives franchise!) and she's a delight.

It is so interesting you shared this.  I don't watch ATL and I started watching this franchise last night (not knowing I'd be watching three episodes) but I commented to my daughter this morning that I was completely charmed by both Phaedra and Eva.  I would love to see more of them.

• Love 8
(edited)

Unpopular opinion: I don't really care about the rumor/lie Phaedra passed on about Kandi on RHOA all those years ago that got her booted, I'd love for her to be back on Housewives on a regular basis. Because you know what? Kandi created her sex dungeon tour after that and to this day is pimping her sex toys on the show. Great. Her reputation wasn't defamed, she's literally making money moves off of her sexcapades, and we can all move on. Besides, Phaedra is 100x's more entertaining than Kandi is. 

It wasn't a rumor of just a sex dungeon, it was a rumor that Kandi and her husband were going to drug, kidnap, and rape a fellow RHOA castmate. A rumor that Fakedra allegedly heard from a producer. Allegedly.

Enjoying sex toys is one thing, raping your fellow castmate? Er, no. Phaedra can just fuck off.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

Dorinda is a mean drunk and a poor loser-- so she cheats making her lasagna (IF she did make it all herself) and uses Brandi's ingredients, then makes fun of Brandi (who is her guest) as she rambles on about how she made her lasagna ....  How does Dorinda not look back on her years on the NY housewives and now on this show and not clearly see that she is a DRUNK.  And a bully.  I love Blue Stone Manor and was so looking forward to seeing it again but the atmosphere is off with these ladies-- they aren't impressed with it like Bravo thought they'd be.  Plus whoever is in charge of lighting seems to have the interior scenes too light-- it's like very early morning sun blurring things out.  Something is just off. 

I'm enjoying the 2 Atlanta housewives very much and Tamara (without Vicki). Brandi has drank so much she seems to now have some type of mental condition (or maybe she's on a medication she's mixing with the wine?), Vicki is obviously suffering from PTSD from getting older and realizing once again she's been used by a man-- plus she's sick, Dorinda is a mean lush and can turn on a dime-- I'd be scared to speak around her after the nighttime drinking began, and poor Jill (who I couldn't stand when she was a pushy housewife) is just trying so hard not to be the Mean Girl this time (hoping the viewers will like her again and want her back on the NY show) that she's become boring.  

I'm learning they'll be at Blue Stone for the whole 8 days now?! Can Dorinda survive that without going fully ballistic?! I mean, it looks to me like she's barely holding it together at day 3.  We'll see, but it's all cringeworthy.  And I'm here for it, sadly! 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

It wasn't a rumor of just a sex dungeon, it was a rumor that Kandi and her husband were going to drug, kidnap, and rape a fellow RHOA castmate. A rumor that Fakedra allegedly heard from a producer. Allegedly.

Enjoying sex toys is one thing, raping your fellow castmate? Er, no. Phaedra can just fuck off.

So Phaedra didn't start it she just followed along with a producer plant. Not cool, I agree. But time has passed and Kandi is acting, producing, performing, still doing it all. Also, Kandi has zero qualms about keeping close with her old group mate Tiny who is knee deep in sex-trafficking accusations with her husband, but anyway... 

My point, though, is that people like Erika Jayne and Jen Shah are wrapped up in stuff that actually affected people and they still get to collect their checks. One season and a gross rumor and Phaedra is exiled. Black women are treated different, maybe Nene has a point in her accusations against Bravo. Some will never like Phaedra for it and to each their own, but for me she's proven so far to be one of the most entertaining aspects about RHUGT 2 and I, personally, would like to see more of her. 

Dorinda has learned nothing during her RHONY "pause". It's fascinating watching the transition from Dorinda to Slurinda in almost real time. I know editing splices down, but from one clip to the next in the same setting she goes from coherent to finger-pointing. Her getting so mad about Brandi reminding Jill to be careful what she might say about her dad on national tv was whiplash. This is her home, she's the host, but there have already been a few instances where she's made everyone uncomfortable. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

So Phaedra didn't start it she just followed along with a producer plant.

Well, the producer plant sounds like a nice convenient excuse to shift some of the blame away from her.

My point, though, is that people like Erika Jayne and Jen Shah are wrapped up in stuff that actually affected people and they still get to collect their checks.

They should go too. That doesn't mean because they haven't been let go yet excuses what Phaedra did.

One season and a gross rumor and Phaedra is exiled

In that case I think it was also too many of her then-castmates just didn't want to film with her anymore.

• Love 8

Dorinda Dorinda Dorinda! I was hoping her ‘pause’ meant she would drink less on camera to try and get re-instated as a Howife. I love watching sober fun Dorinda but Slurinda is such a mean bully it’s uncomfortable to watch her. Mocking her guest’s recipe like that was obnoxious. That question game didn’t even have fun, light heated questions! What a dull game to play when you want to have an enjoyable night. So Slurinda gets all slurry-messy and loud (as usual), spits the dummy about her game … and then has the gall to point out ( to Tamra? Taylor?) that the evening brings out the worst in Brandi. Does Dorinda ever watch the show and see Slurinda for herself?

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 10

Dorinda has zero self reflection and thinks that all the nasty, horrible things she does on RHONY are actually cute, famous, "iconic".  She unfortunately has a base of fans who think she's great.   There's been no positive change and I wouldn't be the tiny bit surprised if she fixated on one person in the cast to psychotically bully like she did with Tinsley.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Love 10
20 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Tamra and Teddie have a podcast TOGETHER?  Or...?  I can't like Tamra if she likes Teddie that much......

I tried to listen, twenty minutes in and several painful commercial readings I had to turn it off.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Dorinda has zero self reflection and thinks that all the nasty, horrible things she does on RHONY are actually cute, famous, "iconic".  She unfortunately has a base of fans who think she's great.   There's been no positive change and I wouldn't be the tiny bit surprised if she fixated on one person in the cast to psychotically bully like she did with Tinsley.

You're right-- she thinks she's 'cute'.  I think she's already got her sights on poor addled Brandi to be her next victim.  While Brandi has shown on her seasons on BH that she can be a mean drunk,too, I think she's almost past that point now mentally.  I dont think she's sharp enough anymore due to drinking or pills or both to be a strong enough foe for Drunkinda when she turns on her.  Especially with the other ladies telling her to play nice.  You can tell she's trying to mind them but the weirdness of her personality seems like it must come out-- she honestly cant shut her mouth anymore.  (plus I know it's confusing to her in her addled state that Tamara can yell to her,'' Shut the f##k up!" and no one says a word, yet when she yells it everyone immediately reacts and tells her not to say it. What a mess!) We'll find out in future episodes, but I think because of her mental state that Brandi will be the next Tinsley. 

I wish someone would be strong enough (and loud enough) to shout Dorinda down and make her 'back that schitt up!' like she so famously likes to say.  I had such hopes for her to return as the old Dorinda but sadly she hasn't learned a thing and in my opinion is much worse.  Like a doddering old lush at times.  I wonder what the other housewives that aren't already familiar with her are really thinking about her at this point? Would be hilarious to be a fly on the wall and listen to what the two Atlanta housewives are saying in private!🤣   

• Love 10

Phaedra - I didn't realize how much I needed her on my TV screen.

Vicky - I feel bad for her, post-Covid and post-fiancée, but she shouldn't have come. But of course Vicki NEVER misses a TV opportunity.

Dorinda - I could only take about 2 minutes of her verbal abuse until I would check into the haunted B&B down the road.

Tamra - Her outfits are way to SoCal for New England. Has the girl ever been to the east coast?

Brandi - She should be kicked off the show by production for the STFUs. She looks all hurt that 50+ year old women who've all had children aren't impressed with her penis acrobatics. Who did she think she was talking to, 20-something Cosmo readers? 

Eva - I'm wondering why she's there and I think she secretly wonders too. At least she's a good sport about it.

Taylor - I'm so glad she's doing well and has moved on with a new man. She doesn't owe anyone any answers about the abuse.

Jill - She's so freaking insufferable. Woman is the queen of awkward.

This cast is a bunch of narcissists talking AT each other but not WITH each other.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Really enjoying getting to know Eva & Phaedra, they are the highlight of the season for me.

I dislike so many on this cast and most are living up to my expectations. Dorinda is a mean drunk and should not have been allowed to host, it gives her far too much control. Vicki's in a bad space and should've stayed home. Tamra is hoodrat gossip who cannot be trusted. Brandi is a mess. Something about Taylor always seems off. Jill's the only other one I don't mind. 

Eva with her trip to the dispensary was exactly how I'd handle this experience. Why were so many of the ladies so uptight about a little marijuana? It's not like she suggested shooting heroin.

Finally, this should be mandatory viewing for anyone considering plastic surgery/fillers/etc. Vicki, Brandi, Taylor are all frightening to look at especially in HD on a huge TV.

• Love 10

So Dorinda's nonna will turn in her grave for putting lemon juice in a lasagne, but she doesn't turn in her grave for using cottage cheese?  I'm second generation Italian I can say that I don't know one person who uses cottage cheese instead of ricotta.  Granted - I grew up and still live in an Italian-American neighborhood - so my views may be slanted.  

I can't stand Vicki - doesn't matter which epi thread I put this in - it applies to all episodes.  

Did Taylor say he had to have face reconstruction because of the DV?  I hadn't heard that - if that's true, thats truly awful.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Did Taylor say he had to have face reconstruction because of the DV?  I hadn't heard that - if that's true, thats truly awful.

yes ☹️
This is from Radar online.  I don’t know how to post a correct link from an iPad 

6BBD01E1-B4CC-4407-BDE1-7AF0060A5A3A.jpeg

1914B1E5-546C-4FA5-8051-AB484612937E.jpeg

• Sad 7
  • Love 2

I feel like Jill was always this low-key.  She was on the show a long time ago, before it was all about heavy drinking, screaming matches, and jabbing fingers in people's faces.  Back then the biggest drama was who would win in a tennis match and the biggest crime was saying that someone needed to "get a hobby."  

I think Jill was absolutely a mean girl, and she was/is thirsty as fuck, and she can be annoying for sure, but I've never really understand the rabid hate for her.  So many Housewives have done so much worse. 

(I mean, on this show alone we have Slurrinda, Tamra "Naked Wasted" Judge, Vicki "Cancer Scam" Gunvalson, and ...Brandi.)  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
On 6/25/2022 at 6:28 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Here’s her recipe… lol my roommate who is Italian was like that’s NOT a real Italian lasagna

https://www.drozshow.com/recipe/dorinda-medleys-lasagna 

81F192E8-F7E1-4F77-8545-266732C9FA5D.jpeg

I am with Jill in that both of those lasagnas were no doubt mediocre because this recipe is like something from a dumbed down woman's magazine of the 1960's.

Nobody's Nonna made a lasagna using these ingredients unless the Nonna was a terrible cook using bad "American" recipes. Surprised ketchup isn't the base of the tomato sauce.

My mother was not a Nonna but made better lasagna than this 30 years ago. Her joke was that people use their mother's and grandmother's cooking as a hallmark but in reality the mothers/grandmothers/nonnas were terrible cooks and so the kids grow up with terrible taste in food. She would say this regularly whenever we went to a restaurant that a friend had recommended. 

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 2
(edited)

For me I just don't like Jill's personality.  She was really nasty in those early seasons, i.e. the way she talked about her daughter's weight and the way she spoke about Ramona, saying that she didn't like her and had no use for her but then was upset that Ramona didn't invite her to a party - like making threats.  That upset.  Actually, that might have all been in Episode 1 of RHONY. I don't feel like I need to justify it beyond "I don't like her". 

I posted about this here:

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 6

Oh, I hear you. I don’t particularly like Jill either.  I don’t like most of these women! I don’t have, like, an intense hatred for Jill but I’m certainly not on the Jill Zarin Defense Bandwagon either. I’m just responding to people saying Jill is “low key” here by suggesting but she’s always been pretty low-key in the sense that she’s never really had a ton to drink or participated in big screaming blow-ups.

• Love 9

So can we assume all the while Dorinda has been "on pause" she never tried to stop drinking or ever admit she has a problem? No rehab? 

Now to the superficial: 

Taylor has a big stretched out mouth. Her lips almost stretch from ear to ear.

Brandi has got to get a new hairstylist. The dye job and cheap extensions are horrible. 

Jill's voice. Ugh

Tamra looks like an aging California porn star. Time to cut the hair and stop buying all her clothes from Revolve. That's where 20 something's shop, not 50 somethings. 

I always thought Dorinda had the best short haircut. Now it's an overbleached, half grown out mess. She's looking rough and it drives me crazy the way she's always using her glasses as a headband putting them on top of her head. 

• Love 12

I don't have Peacock and refuse to pay, however I am wondering why S1 got a beautiful house in Turks and this group got BSM? I think the house is lovely, the furnishings may not be my taste, but I would totally feel uncomfortable staying at someone's house I really did not know, nor would I want people I really did not know staying at mine, maybe I am a little territorial when it comes to my house. Growing up my mom only used cottage cheese in her lasagna because ricotta was too expensive, she never drained the cottage cheese, while it tasted ok, it was a watery mess. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 6/24/2022 at 4:05 PM, BusyOctober said:

I know there was more drama to be concerned with, but I was too distracted by the lasagne competition.  Did Dorinda say she used cottage cheese in her “traditional”, old-school Nona style, straight from the Old Country recipe???  Or did I just hear incorrectly, and she actually (and correctly) said “ricotta”?  I have seen some recipes sub out cottage cheese for ricotta, but they are not even-Steven swaps.   Brandi’s lasagne sounded weird.  She add lemon juice for acidity, but hello?  The tomatoes are acidic…that’s why many recipes call for sugar or even shredded carrot to add sweetness to counter the acid.

Eva is stunningly gorgeous.  Her eyes are amazing!  I’m so glad she called out Brandi for the ‘man Gina’ comment.  Brandi really is too dumb to walk this planet.  She opens her mouth and thinks she’s being wise or complimentary. But because she doesn’t have enough brain cells to work out the complete conversation, she usually says something completely offensive.

She said she used drained cottage cheese.  I was surprised.  However America's Test kitchen did a lasagna with cottage cheese,  they said it didnt dry out like ricotta.  It looked delicious. Both Dorinda's and Brandi's didnt look that great.

Did Brandi say that meat sat out all night?

I'm loving Phaedra and Eva. Vicki is horrible even when she's not sick or heartbroken.  

I love Dorinda's house i would spend a whole summer there and be thrilled.  I love  being organized, I like a schedule even on vacation( I'm a virgo). So i didn't mind Dorinda at first but her craziness about having Vicki play the games and being upset that Jill was telling Vicki to rest was bonkers. Vicki looked like hell  and wasn't fun anyway why want her at the games? 

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 6
On 6/28/2022 at 6:18 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I don't have Peacock and refuse to pay, however I am wondering why S1 got a beautiful house in Turks and this group got BSM?

Probably because these are all ex housewives, fired housewives. Bravo got by on the cheap I imagine even after paying Dorinda for the use of her home, payaing for staff, meals and for any damages caused by these morons it is still most likely cheaper than the villa in Turks and Caicos and paying for everyone including the production staff to fly to a distant location.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

It’s really nothing more (ha) than a 7-8 day event put on by an event planning company like Rafanelli or what have you. The “butler” is an event manager and primary host attendant. The event company subs out everything from the furniture/linen/china/glassware rentals to the kitchen staff and all of the talent. They source the swag and gift bags, coordinate the transportation, all of it. Soup to nuts, and you basically pick everything from massive catalogs of their contracted vendors. 

Dorinda provided the venue. Not to say that isn’t a feat in and of itself, but this is really a carefully planned event for this cast of women by an experienced planning company. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3