Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Didn't LVP take Brandi under her wing when Brandi first came on RHoBH? I am seeing the same thing with Dorinda and Brandi. Dorinda needs to watch a few old episodes of BH to see how well that worked out. Ending with the infamous slap of LVP. Brandi is a snake. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
On 7/5/2022 at 5:27 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Didn't LVP take Brandi under her wing when Brandi first came on RHoBH? I am seeing the same thing with Dorinda and Brandi. Dorinda needs to watch a few old episodes of BH to see how well that worked out. Ending with the infamous slap of LVP. Brandi is a snake. 

Good advice but Dorinda is dumb as hell.

• Wink 2
  • Applause 1
On 6/23/2022 at 11:45 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Eva's body !  Good Lord Have Mercy Ma'am!

And her face! I know I sound like a broken record going on about Eva's beauty, but she is breathtaking. It reminds me of when Joanna Krupa was on RHOM, I'd just be like wow, how are you that pretty. Eva seems like a sweeter soul though. 

• Love 7
(edited)
57 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

And her face! I know I sound like a broken record going on about Eva's beauty, but she is breathtaking. It reminds me of when Joanna Krupa was on RHOM, I'd just be like wow, how are you that pretty. Eva seems like a sweeter soul though. 

Did you watch her ANTM season?  She really was that good.  And so attractive.  The ironic thing is, even though she's an ex-model, I find her so much more attractive "in motion", on the shows, rather than in print, in pictures.  She's very charming.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Did you watch her ANTM season?  She really was that good.  And so attractive.  The ironic thing is, even though she's an ex-model, I find her so much more attractive "in motion", on the shows, rather than in print, in pictures.  She's very charming.

I did! Agree with you. She looks absolutely beautiful in pictures but even more gorgeous in motion. And her personally just adds to her beauty.

Dang, do I need to go check my eyebrows?’ 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

I don't blink an eye at any of that. 😄  My mother worked with models throughout her career so we have no trouble talking about what women we think are extremely beautiful (and who are not.)

I'm really glad that Eva hasn't seem to have succumbed to the pressures of plastic surgery that so many housewives have.  If she's had work done, whatever, because to me she looks like she did on ANTM 20 years ago.  That makes me extremely happy.  With a last name like Pigford, I always thought that must be tough.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don't blink an eye at any of that. 😄  My mother worked with models throughout her career so we have no trouble talking about what women we think are extremely beautiful (and who are not.)

I'm really glad that Eva hasn't seem to have succumbed to the pressures of plastic surgery that so many housewives have.  If she's had work done, whatever, because to me she looks like she did on ANTM 20 years ago.  That makes me extremely happy.  With a last name like Pigford, I always thought that must be tough.

Lol I don’t either. Brandi just had me like what?! Never heard of lesbian eyebrows.

Me too. If she’s had work done, I want the name of her doctor. I’m quite critical of “work;” because to me no lines is not necessarily beautiful. Sometimes incredible beauty gets destroyed in an effort to look young, and it’s a shame. Eva just looks fresh as a daisy. I guess her looks make up for her name! Haha 

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m quite critical of “work;” because to me no lines is not necessarily beautiful. Sometimes incredible beauty gets destroyed in an effort to look young, and it’s a shame. 

Oh, tell me about it. I hate when people destroy their looks.   I hate Dorinda as a person, but I love her look.  Her daughter kinda looks similar, but so tall and brunette. I love prominent noses like that.  People always say Dorinda looks like Princess Diana - including herself.  She knows it, too.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4

Not only beautiful, but she knew how to model really well.  She deserved that win.  There are many beautiful actors out there, for instance, who can't model for shit.  LOL sorry, we could really gush all day.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 6/25/2022 at 8:28 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Here’s her recipe… lol my roommate who is Italian was like that’s NOT a real Italian lasagna

https://www.drozshow.com/recipe/dorinda-medleys-lasagna 

81F192E8-F7E1-4F77-8545-266732C9FA5D.jpeg

Ummm, I’m sorry, she admits to using pre-made sauce but turns up her nose at celery in the sauce?  My Italian mom taught me to make sauce with onion, carrot, celery as the start always.  Granted, I will cheat and doctor a jar of sauce in a pinch.  Dorinda’s looked too dry to me.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

The thing that cracked me up about Jill was the camera catching her talking to herself multiple times. She must be very lonely with Bobby gone. She probably gets away with it at home because she can say she is just talking to her dog. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I think her boyfriend makes her feel less lonely.

I think Jill would be fun if she were back on RH, maybe I am crazy but she always had interesting friends, she has the money, real estate and a thriving business to flaunt on the show.  Speaking of her thriving business...I looked at her website, the rubbery purses, candles, etc...all look like things you could get on Amazon, nothing looked high end, the rugs are meh, I really thought she would put out better looking merchandise, sigh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I think her boyfriend makes her feel less lonely.

You mean the boyfriend she started seeing before Bobby died? 

As an Italian I can tell you that you never, ever use cottage cheese in Lasagna. It's blasphemous I tell you! Ricotta only and the best mozzarella you can find. None of that pre-shredded crap. Dorinda clearly can't cook for shit. Furthermore, if you are going to use jarred sauce then Lasagna is a very easy dish to make. It's the simmering homemade sauce that takes all the time and effort. (and yes, you can use canned tomatoes as a base). 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Bobby had a long pronounced battle with cancer and knew it was terminal for some time.  I'm not going to pretend to know of their intimate discussions or his wishes for her. However, it appeared from watching that they loved one another and I'd guess that he, like most people, would be pleased to know that she's happy. She continues to honor his memory

I easily mock these women for so many things but I won't judge how anyone handles grief or chooses to carry on. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

I was pleasantly surprised when finding this girls trip.  I love Blue Stone Manor and that pink/purple double sofa.  You mean to say there are five more episodes in the house?  New York are my favorite housewives.  Anyone know when it will be back?

Dorinda :  Still can’t stand her.  What she did to Tinsley is unforgivable, forever.  She is a jealous snake.  I’d say, we all sort of make lasagna the same way.  Although, it’s too much work lately, too many pots n pans, even with the dishwasher and husband helping. I found zDorinda the worst of all the housewives.  I wonder how she’s keeping the house and apartment up.  I hope it was John that did the dumping, although he looked like a sleezebag also.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 10/29/2022 at 8:23 AM, Mindthinkr said:

The thing that cracked me up about Jill was the camera catching her talking to herself multiple times. She must be very lonely with Bobby gone. She probably gets away with it at home because she can say she is just talking to her dog. 

I thought Jill had a boyfriend?  She's just Waaaayyyy too chatty for me! Like, take a breath every once in a while, girl!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 10/29/2022 at 7:10 PM, bichonblitz said:

As an Italian I can tell you that you never, ever use cottage cheese in Lasagna. It's blasphemous I tell you! Ricotta only and the best mozzarella you can find. None of that pre-shredded crap. Dorinda clearly can't cook for shit. Furthermore, if you are going to use jarred sauce then Lasagna is a very easy dish to make. It's the simmering homemade sauce that takes all the time and effort. (and yes, you can use canned tomatoes as a base). 

I'm not Italian, but I never use anything but ricotta in lasagna. 

• Like 2
On 11/2/2022 at 3:47 PM, nexxie said:

Eva is gorgeous, and my favorite on this show - but she should have left her teeth alone. Why do people keep doing this?!

I’d say, because they have the money now.  They come on decent looking,and start with the surgery, although most don’t need it.  They are now on tv, making money, so go the surgery route.

Some housewives are so disgusting looking after work was done.  I saw Marlo Thomas the other day, and she looked like an alien.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

I'm not Italian, but I never use anything but ricotta in lasagna. 

I’m not Italian, but my husband is, so I learned quick.  If I make something like lasagna, I don’t cut corners.  I make it the old way .. no jars.  Besides, my husband likes to dunk bread in the sauce while it’s cooking, and eat a meatball and sausage.   Cottage cheese?  Just NO.  Is she nuts?  Polly0.  Un schredded.  I find the other brands don’t melt good.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m not Italian, but my husband is, so I learned quick.  If I make something like lasagna, I don’t cut corners.  I make it the old way .. no jars.  Besides, my husband likes to dunk bread in the sauce while it’s cooking, and eat a meatball and sausage.   Cottage cheese?  Just NO.  Is she nuts?  Polly0.  Un schredded.  I find the other brands don’t melt good

Oh boy. Now you have me craving some well made lasagna! Sounds delicious! Yes! Make your own sauce, add both sausage and ground beef, Ricotta, and good full fat cheese. Not that cottage cheese low fat bologna. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I make my lasagna from scratch. I don’t make big pan full as it’s just two of us and have found that if use a bread loaf pan it makes enough for two. Especially as the neighbor doesn’t eat leftovers. Leftover sauce is used for a spaghetti dinner few days later. If I’m in a time crunch I will sometimes use the Rao’s brand sauce. What got to me was how Dorinda had a schedule of freezing it and putting it in the fridge precooking. As for Brandi’s, I have never heard of putting lemon juice in a lasagna. However I will stand firm on ricotta and never cottage cheese, although I have heard of other people using it. I think every family has their own variation. 

• Love 4
On 10/29/2022 at 7:10 PM, bichonblitz said:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I agree Dorinda's lasagne looked terrible.  I had it with cottage cheese at a local restaurant. I will never have that again. There is a lasagneria near me; the owners are from Italy and their recipes are mainly traditional Italian with some changes more recently for vegan options.  Their lasagnes feature less cheese.  Some use bechamel for the creaminess.  All are delicious. Lasagne in the US often features ricotta.  That is what I grew up with and usually use.

I think Dorinda mistakes people being polite when served something with them truly loving it. Polite guests don't look at a host and say, "What the hell is this slop?"  However, I'm sure they think it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Dorinda is not as good of a cook as she thinks she is.

Eva got bitten by Brandi's loose lips. It's easier to forgive Brandi's slips when she's "slipping" on someone else. Still trying to figure out the "mangina" comment.

Is Vicki a hypochondriac? Or just a sickly person?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, eXiled said:

Dorinda is not as good of a cook as she thinks she is.

Eva got bitten by Brandi's loose lips. It's easier to forgive Brandi's slips when she's "slipping" on someone else. Still trying to figure out the "mangina" comment.

Is Vicki a hypochondriac? Or just a sickly person?

Vicki is mostly a hypochondriac. But she said she had Covid a week before. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1