Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: New Girl Aboard

• Start Topic

Daisy is brought to her breaking point as the demanding guests continue to challenge the Parsifal III crew with their incessant requests. The arrival of a new stew puts smiles on everyone’s faces except for Ashley’s as she’s quick to claim Gary as her territory. When sparks fly between Gary and new stew Scarlett, Ashley shifts her focus to work, determined to finally get the coveted second second stew position.

Airdate: 05/16/2022

• Useful 1
(edited)

I don't think it is possible for Ashley to recover from her digusting behavior on tonight's show. In fact this whole franchise has turned into a drunken trash show. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 17

Ashley is such a spoiled whining brat, but Scarlett doesn't look too great either. 

Who names their kid Scarlett?  IIRC, that movie didn't end well for her.

Dinner at 11PM?  Oy!  Marcos is great just rolling with it.  At least they left a good tip.

Back in 1999, I did a week on a 20 passenger "yacht" in the Galapagos.  Nothing like this. Cabins were the size of the  crew cabins and they had us up at 5:30, breakfast at 6 and tromping around the day's island by 8.  We were all crashed by 10PM.😎  Chef was amazing.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7

Goodbye, Dr. Nipples. I will miss both of you.

Scarlett seems nice, but why are there so many non-redheads named Scarlett?!?!

At the end of the ep they teased the next week with her kissing Gary. SMH. Girl, you better check yoself!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I liked this episode!  Marco proved himself cool with rolling with the punches with the late dinner and didn’t do the normal chef cry baby, Ashley proved herself the idiot she is (no you and Gary didn’t have sex, you pretty much forced yourself on him), I loved how Daisy was like “just throw all their shit in a suitcase”, (at least they left a good tip), and I get Gary’s appeal- he’s funny- but hopefully Scarlet while wise up to the player he is.  Or maybe she just wants some fun too?  It’s allowed.

• Love 18
(edited)

So it seems Gary is determined, like its some game, to hook up with every female on the boat....except for 'got to poop' Kelsey. She is an odd one. Maybe he thinks of her (Kelsey) as another guy. Lucky her...lol. But, if I were Scarlett I would not give Gary the success in being able to hook up with every girl. She needs to have some self worth and not allow herself to be used as some sort of game to conquer. 

*my friend has a kid named Scarlett and she has brown hair.

And, man, Ashley. Not a good look. In many many ways. The girl is obsessive. Obsessed over Gary, obsessed over being 2nd stew and even obsessed over being tight with Daisy. She is a real bunny boiler.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

Can Ashley be any more trashy?! She is so immature and thirsty. 

I couldn't help but recall how much she abused Tom about guys his age being immature as she demonstrated the essence of the word in this episode.  I was glad Colin called her out on her behavior in the van.  She was making herself look bad by dwelling on Gary's disinterest and bringing everyone else into it.  

I hope that spaghetti eating scene follows her for years...  (She'll probably turn it into some kinky Only Fans content and make bank.)

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Lamima said:

So it seems Gary is determined, like its some game, to hook up with every female on the boat....except for 'got to poop' Kelsey. She is an odd one. Maybe he thinks of her (Kelsey) as another guy. Lucky her...lol. But, if I were Scarlett I would not give Gary the success in being able to hook up with every girl. She needs to have some self worth and not allow herself to be used as some sort of game to conquer. 

*my friend has a kid named Scarlett and she has brown hair.

And, man, Ashley. Not a good look. In many many ways. The girl is obsessive. Obsessed over Gary, obsessed over being 2nd stew and even obsessed over being tight with Daisy. She is a real bunny boiler.

I think Scarlett had it for Gary the second she laid eyes 👀 on him, and of course Gary did too but that was inevitable.  Gary cracks me up, I honestly don’t think he can help himself and he seems harmless.  Could anyone ever imagine Gary settled down with one woman? Other than Ashley they are a fun group.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, endure said:

I think Scarlett had it for Gary the second she laid eyes 👀 on him, and of course Gary did too but that was inevitable.  Gary cracks me up, I honestly don’t think he can help himself and he seems harmless.  Could anyone ever imagine Gary settled down with one woman? Other than Ashley they are a fun group.

Gary seems to be the type of person who loses interest in a partner as soon as they are interested in him, or as soon as they hook up.  He seems to love pursuing women.  It's sad that almost every woman who works with him falls for his "charm."  I had higher hopes for Scarlett.  But, by this point, the ladies must know Gary's reputation, so if they want to go for it, that's on them.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, nokat said:

Yes we know his penis was in your vagina, Ashley.

Such classy dinner conversation.

then stuffing a big load of spaghetti at once.  

Bravo sure knows how to find them.

I bet Dr. Nipples and her crew will be repeat guests in future seasons if Daisy is still around.  Those producers are such trolls.

The next guests are also repeat guests who also acted out last season.

Kelsie is kind of tomboy-ish but Gary senses she wouldn’t go for his act.  Instead the girly girls seem to like his attention.  Kelsie was asking Ashley to stop with her moping on the van ride home and just embarrassed for her.

Then the whole thing bout being second stew — I have more experience!  Baby, you’ll still Be cleaning toilets even as second stew, like Daisy said.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

Good Lord, Ashley! Girl, have some pride! You took advantage of a black out drunk man whore & had intercourse on a technicality. Just... let it go.

It's getting to be bunny boiler territory. I liked some D back in the day but know it for what it is. What she has done is assault.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

Can Ashley be any more trashy?! She is so immature and thirsty. 

All I remember was Ashley screaming "Gary, Gary, Gary, etc..." at dinner and he was ignoring her, it was like Stewie standing next to Lois's bed repeating the word, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy," and she ignored him, anyway it made me laugh.

New girl has no idea of the shit storm headed her way and it's name is Ashley.

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
(edited)

Ashley came on this this boat with illusions of grandeur. She was going to be the Queen Bee. She can’t handle the fact that water found it’s own level and she turned out to be Court Jester. She’s shocked and pouty and lashing out about it. No doting parents here to shove a pillow under her butt as she falls. Sorry Ashley, your big boobs don’t make up for your bad personality.

Edited by aqusdealer
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17
(edited)

Ashley just really has no sense of self-worth, unless she equates self-worth with being with a man, whether he wants her or not.  It is so clear that Gary does NOT want anything other than a friendly, flirty relationship with her, and she just doesn't seem to get it.  Why demean yourself like that?  It's tawdry and sad.

She is immature (and yet, she complained about Tom being immature because of his age), insecure and very unlikable, imo.  

I do sometimes wonder how much of her behavior is an "act" for the show, so she can get more camera time, and how much is actually her true personality.  Look - it worked for Rocky (BD, Season 3) - and it seems to be working for Ashley.

I was so glad that both Colin and Daisy put her in her place (Colin about the Gary situation and Daisy about work), but I don't think she understands, nor will she listen to, what they are saying.  She's a spoiled brat demanding for attention in any way she can get it.

She is such an embarrassment to herself, especially with her drunken behaviors that should have been left behind along with a graduation cap and gown.

Gary isn't much better.  He likes a flirtation and he likes the pursuit.  It is some twisted thinking, because it does seem like once the pursuit is over, he's bored and moves on.  

Colin continues to make the most sense on this show.  He's like the older, reasonable, fun uncle to a bunch of stupid kids.

Scarlett is in for a few rough weeks, with Gary sniffing around her and Ashley gunning for her.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14
(edited)

"Daisy poops."

Wow, you really told her, Ashley.  

I'm always amazed at how the crew (especially the women) arrive with like one suitcase (though in Scarlett's case a large one) and yet have enough room for 87 night-out outfits and 42 swimsuits.  I always wonder (same with Big Brother) whether they actually have other luggage sent ahead and sent back to them later.  

Edited to add:  That place where the crew had dinner....now there's another spot on my long list of post-COVID (ha ha ha ha sob) travel destinations.  

Barnaby:  easy-going enough until you call him Barnabas, LOL!  

Edited by Jobiska
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

I'm always amazed at how the crew (especially the women) arrive with like one suitcase (though in Scarlett's case a large one) and yet have enough room for 87 night-out outfits and 42 swimsuits.  I always wonder (same with Big Brother) whether they actually have other luggage sent ahead and sent back to them later.

I've always thought production just needs to film them coming onto the boat with a suitcase and once the cameras are off they either bring in the rest of their clothes or have more stuff shipped in as needed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I almost feel sorry for Ashley (almost). She has to be the saddest, neediest, most pathetic girl ever on a BD show. And I simply do not understand anyone's attraction to Gary. The only thing I can come up with is that he is very forward and aggressive, and there is a certain type of woman who is attracted to that. And that's the type of women the show likes to cast. The type who, during the interview process, says they are open to hooking up. The ones who say no don't get cast. 

I think Daisy is in a lose-lose spot with this 2nd stew situation. Ashley is going to punish Scarlett and everyone around her, either way. If she's made 2nd stew she's going to make Scarlett's life a living hell by bossing her around just because Gary likes her. She's going to do that anyway, so best not give her any authority to do so officially.

And remember when the big scandal was Heather putting her fingers into the serving bowl of food? Ashley was eating the spaghetti right out of the big Tupperware storage bowl. Oh, if only Rayna had been there.

I cannot imagine eating and drinking as late as these guests were and then getting up in the morning and wanting more alcohol. Yuck.

Sure it did. She was a survivor. Her husband left her, but {shrug} tomorrow's another day. I can see where a parent would want their daughter to be a strong, independent woman like that.

Unfortunately, I doubt this Scarlett will live up to that reputation. She looks a bit like Alicia Silverstone, no?

• Love 7

It seems a sacrilege to have such a classic nod to Gone With the Wind (Scarlett and Ashley) on a Bravo reality show.  Anyhow . . . 

If I were a nicer person and Ashley hadn't been such a conniving little shitbag throughout the season, I would feel sorry for her.  But since she was and I'm not, I don't.  Not only are Scarlett's boobs just about as big as Ashley's (although I think they're surgically enhanced), she's physically prettier and so far has a much nicer personality.  Somewhere in the UK, Tom sits with a pint and laughs his ass off at "guys my age are so immature" Ashley as she acts about 14.   

Gary must be having flashbacks to Sydney.  He needs to talk to Ashley one on one, tell her he is not interested in anything other than being friends without benefits and/or assault and make it very clear that nothing is happening between them again, whether consensual or drunken.  Of course, the way these idiots drink, anything is possible.  

Daisy finally did the right thing in making Ashley and Scarlett junior stews.   Ashley only wants the title for bragging rights and to be able to boss someone around.  Her work ethic is pretty shitty -- and she can't read a room for jack with her nonstop questioning about who was going to be the second stew.  Someone shove some spaghetti in her mouth so she will shut up.

Speaking of which, that was one of the most repulsive scenes I have ever viewed.  Seeing that the spaghetti was in a pretty large Tupperware type bowl, I would assume it wasn't just Ashley's portion but leftovers for everyone.  And she ate right out of it, with food falling from her mouth back into the bowl.  Frigging disgusting.  Not only is she a skank but she's a skank with no manners.  Ugh.  

I'm glad that Kelsie told Daisy that Ashley was gunning for Scarlett.  Hopefully Daisy will keep her eyes on the situation.  

Not surprised that the previews show Scarlett kissing Gary.  Who hasn't kissed Gary?  

I like Barnaby.  He's not traditionally handsome but he's a hard worker, has an amazing British accent and seems like a pretty nice guy.  His flat "okay" to Ashley after she ranted about Gary's car driving into her garage, Gary ignoring her and how she didn't need him was gold.  Don't change, Barnaby.  

Colin continues to be awesome, and I absolutely love Marcos.  

• Love 18

The worst part of the spaghetti incident for me was seeing her eat it pretty much the same way the next morning. Has she no table manners, drunk or sober??

I also have a hard time mustering any sympathy for her. Even as an admitted flirt, Gary has done nothing to make her think he's interested.  Were the sex had been consensual (and I don't feel like it was. Gary was in no shape to give consent and got up in the middle of it & left the room) that doesn't mean he's into her romantically. I couldn't believe how she tried to sell Scarlett on that fact that they're some couple and her behavior at dinner was utterly cringeworthy. 

I like the way Daisy finally handled 2nd/3rd stew situation, wish she'd of done that earlier in the season. Loved her instruction on re-packing the guest luggage. So much for all those steamed garments! 

Kelsie is a little cringe too with all the poop talk.  You don't need to share everything...  

Finally, Barnaby's facial expressions during the dinner were giving me life. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Jobiska said:

I was a HUGE Dark Shadows fan back in the late '60s.  I would literally run home from school to catch it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, snarts said:

Loved her instruction on re-packing the guest luggage. So much for all those steamed garments! 

That was great. It must have felt sweet knowing that the guests won't see what they did with their clothes until after the tip was given!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, PaperTree said:

I don’t think you recall correctly. Unlike the sweet and genteel Melanie, Scarlett survived. 
She wasn’t destroyed by the war or losing her husband and her final words were were of strength and survival, “After all, tomorrow’s another day” (I hope that’s a correct quote, it was from memory)

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, lcarolynl said:

I don’t think you recall correctly. Unlike the sweet and genteel Melanie, Scarlett survived. 
She wasn’t destroyed by the war or losing her husband and her final words were were of strength and survival, “After all, tomorrow’s another day” (I hope that’s a correct quote, it was from memory)

Thanks for the synopsis.  I am not well versed on the subject and happy to admit I was wrong.😎

(Something my Dad could never do.  lol)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lcarolynl said:

Carol_burnett_dress.jpg

• LOL 18
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, PaperTree said:
11 hours ago, Jobiska said:

I was a HUGE Dark Shadows fan back in the late '60s.  I would literally run home from school to catch it!

My mind went to Barnabas Collins too.  Now when I here his name, all I can think of is Buddy Ebsen's Barnaby Jones.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Speaking of which, that was one of the most repulsive scenes I have ever viewed.  Seeing that the spaghetti was in a pretty large Tupperware type bowl, I would assume it wasn't just Ashley's portion but leftovers for everyone.  And she ate right out of it, with food falling from her mouth back into the bowl.  Frigging disgusting.  Not only is she a skank but she's a skank with no manners.  Ugh.  

In this case, I don't think anyone else will be eating that spaghetti- the crew all said they were put off of spaghetti for, if not life, a very long time, after that display.  But, yes, it was disgusting.  (And not much better the next morning.)

3 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

OMG, I saw a man today who looked like an older Gary. Even had a little pony tail. I'm so obsessed with this show that it is flowing over into my real life!

'

I hope you were able to control yourself around him! 😉

• LOL 12
9 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

In this case, I don't think anyone else will be eating that spaghetti- the crew all said they were put off of spaghetti for, if not life, a very long time, after that display.  But, yes, it was disgusting.  (And not much better the next morning.)

I hope you were able to control yourself around him! 😉

It was hard!!

• LOL 5

I watched the extra scenes and found this scene fun- Daisy, Ashley and Marcos prepare a gigantic Bloody Mary for the guests the next morning, complete with massive shrimp skewers, bacon and even miniature sliders.  I will try to post a screenshot here, but no guarantees. ☺️

F4642B8B-C5E1-42CB-BB68-80838022A1D2.jpeg

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Those guests were so horrible…Dr. Nipples puking, Dino the mortgage branch manager being such a d-bag, and Dr. Nipple’s husband just a clueless jerk.  What a waste of $60K.

• Love 7

The way Dr. Nipples was moping around with her hangover-- as it happens I watched this the next day, as I was having my usual reaction to my covid shot (my second booster). She looked much like I looked-- but I had a good excuse! And I plan to get my shots when I can just mope around the house-- she ruined a whole day of an expensive vacation!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 5/19/2022 at 12:58 PM, iMonrey said:

Where do you get extra scenes?

Right before the new episode each week, there is an episode called Never Before Seen Scenes, I believe - which is repeating 57 minutes of last weeks episode and 3 minutes of extra scenes.  I fast forward through the episode, keeping an eagle eye out for a pink label in the upper left corner, which shows which scenes haven't been aired yet.  There are usually 2-4 extra scenes included, and I have found them interesting.  A lot of them this season have been Gary flirting with Daisy.  

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
changed name of show...
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2