Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

Is...is that North in comfy clothes?

That was my first thought! Of course she's smiling and happy, she's in soft comfy clothes! Where are they that has those high chairs? I do like there's a pile of plates and napkins all over the floor around it. Look at you being a regular toddler, North!

• Love 2

She's really getting to be quite adorable especially when she smiles. And how cute is her little Frozen suitcase? I'm shocked they are allowing her something so girly. and not some Louis Vuitton kids luggage or something.

• Love 4

LOL.  My son just turned 2.  For Christmas, his uncle bought him a pair of Doc Martens. They are adorable on, however, OMG they are a PAIN to get on little feet.  You have to unzipper them, and unlace them.  My son actually doesn't like them too much.  I think it's because they come up higher on his leg than his sock (he's obviously not wearing them over tights or leggings).  However, this morning he adamantly refused to wear his practical stride rite sneakers and wanted to wear his "boos."  So like little North, today, baby-boy-Shangrilala is stomping around daycare in his doc Martens. 

My 4 year old would kill for that Frozen backpack.

North looks a lot like Kourtney in some of these pictures.

• Love 2

So cute and normal that North has a little Frozen suitcase. I bet money that Kourtney got it for her she loves all things Disney. No way Kim&Kanye bought that, but nice they let North use it.

• Love 2

Being cynical, I wonder if the Frozen suitcase is in response to all the criticism of North never really looking like a kid her age with various colors of clothes and cartoon/Disney character stuff. Just because I could see Kim reading comments and think "Oh let's do a photo-op to show that my child is not just another one of my accessories. See she picked out a Disney suitcase! She does not always have to wear and have things that Kanye and I deem acceptable."

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 5

Misslindsey, I had the same reaction.   Especially since Kimmie is holding her by the hand after last week's "oops I forgot my kid" moment.    This was a photo op to show Kim really cares about her daughter.   Then its back to the nannys.

• Love 4

Is it just me or does that kid look tall for her age? I think it would be funny if she grew up to tower over her two not-so-tall parents.

LOL, maybe Kris Humphries really is her daddy.

• Love 2

On the video, It looks as if there was a security person or bodyguard in front of North pulling her and another one behind her, so she was not in any danger. In fact, I was glad to see her gliding calmly along on her sparkly suitcase and not looking distressed and confused as she usually does when there are paparazzi around. 

• Love 4

On the video, It looks as if there was a security person or bodyguard in front of North pulling her and another one behind her, so she was not in any danger. In fact, I was glad to see her gliding calmly along on her sparkly suitcase and not looking distressed and confused as she usually does when there are paparazzi around. 

God forbid Kimmy break a nail by pulling her daughter along. 

• Love 2

Adorable, but it's the little petty things that annoy me. If I'm holding the baby and you're holding nothing, take the goddamn tap shoes out of my hands and hold them for me, you wanker.

He never lifts a hand to help, she used to have to haul the stroller into the back of the car while he stood around looking pissy.  I want to find one picture in which Kim has her mouth fully closed. She must have chronic dry mouth and halitosis.

• Love 5

Why is Kim wearing Nike pants and shoes? Doesn't she know they are Kanye's competition?

Looks like North has received the "no smiling" memo from Dad.  Wonder if that sour look will be cause for its own set of frown lines? Never mind--plastic surgery/botox will soon take care of that!

You know, this is the most normal I've seen this family look . . . ever, really. Kanye looks like a dad, Kim looks like a mom coming from the gym and the girls look really cute. I can't rag on Kim for not wearing Kanye's stuff (that's called progress, imo); hell, I don't think she even wears her own stuff, am I right?

Anyway, these shots are a refreshing change from the norm for them. It's a shame Kim's hair is so fried. I do understand wanting to change your look, but holy mother of god her hair looks like shit. It reminds me of the blonde kids I hung out with at the swimming pool when I was growing up -- they'd spend so much time in the sun and the water that between the sun and the chlorine, their hair got all dried out, with a very faint greenish tint. That's what Kim's is channeling to me.

• Love 2

Kim better get North to the doctor to see if they've approved toddler botox. because all that smiling will give her wrinkles before she hits 1st grade.

Kim's mouth looks like a Baboon's swollen anus.   I'm not even exaggerating.    

• Love 2

North finally looks like a little girl. Kim's poor hair...just look at it.

Yeah, she really f'ed up her one good feature. I don't know WTF Kanye was thinking having her do that.

Edited by OnceSane
removed inappropriate word

Kim must be getting her roots done every day, I would go nuts spending that much time on my hair.

She spends hours getting primped and pampered. I'd be surprised if she wipes her own ass. Actually with those nails I doubt she does.

• Love 2

Nice to see pink in North's wardrobe.  Bet that killed Kim/Kayne.  Would it kill Kim to put any photo equipment in her purse.  You are outside and don't need it put it in that huge purse. Worry about carrying who is in your arms.   Poor North looking for her nanny's when there seemed to be a frenzy.  I honestly think the child freaks out when no one she knows is around when there is a crowd. Crowded or not they were freaking out because someone was there. 

• Love 1

10946242_408500119331930_1811769052_n.jp

KardashianPt3031915_03.jpg

Westpt4031915_04.jpg

"Who is this person holding me, where is my nanny?!?!?!"

But north looks cute. Nice to see some pink! Finally.

After seeing these pictures, I'm convinced Kim has implants in her rear AND a ton of (fat) injections. Yuck. It doesn't go with her frame. 

Her face is so far gone. A pity. She used to be very pretty. Mrs Kardashian Thomas Humpries West is on a fast track to look like Michael Jackson / Lil' Kim.

• Love 2

Would it kill Kim to put any photo equipment in her purse.  You are outside and don't need it put it in that huge purse. Worry about carrying who is in your arms.  

It looks like she's carrying a pair of black shoes.

What the fuck is Princess Kanye wearing at the beach?

Aren't leather pants de rigor for the beach? If not, I'm sure they will be as soon as everyone sees this fashion genius wearing them there.

• Love 1

Between the pictures of them taking North to dance class and that one of Nori and Kanye on the beach they almost seem like a normal family these last few days. I like seeing her in comfy clothing and the the pink tutu is a nice surprise, I'm shocked they didnt get a black one custom made for her.

• Love 1

Aww, I like seeing Kanye with North.  It's the only time we get pictures of him smiling. She must be so relieved when the cameras are gone.  Everybody stops glaring at her and everything around her all the time. 

His outfit reminds me of Lauren Conrad:  "Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach. I know you don't want to call that your boyfriend!"  Oh Justin Bobby...I mean Kanye.

Edited by Shangrilala
  • Love 1

Little North West was named a fashion It Girl in this month's Vogue magazine. With a spread of the various black/furry/bullet proof things her parents put her in. Which, no. She's a baby. She didn't dress herself or choose those clothes. There is nothing aspirational or interesting there.

Had they put this picture in it, however, I would've totally been on board. 

north-west.jpg?w=600

• Love 2