Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

I think North looks more comfortable with Khloe because Khloe looks more comfortable with North.  Look at the difference between Khloe's face while holding her and then Kim's face while handling (because it seems that she doesn't hold her child, she handles her) North.  So totally different.

• Love 3

She really is adorable. Theres pics all over twitter of her with Penelope at Disney yesterday and she looks so cute with her little sparkly Minnie ears. I also love how close her and Pen are already. Me and my 2 cousins that are all 3 years apart all grew up together since we were infants and are still the best of friends.

• Love 1

I'm happy North is close to her cousins. The poor child got screwed big time in the parent department, but at least she has extended family members who show her true affection.

Kanye seems to show her affection and love when he's around her.

I really, really hope Penelope and North grow up to be as close as sisters.  Considering Penelope only has brothers (right now, anyway) and North is about to get a little brother, too, it would be nice if they grew up close and into normal human beings (despite who they each got in the parent department) who could always rely on one another.  Even if they eventually both get little sisters in the future, these two are still less than a year apart in age and I could see them going through lots of great life milestones together.

• Love 1

The child is adorable, no doubt about it.  She looks really, really happy around children/cousins.  Whomever is putting a smile on her face then kudos to you.  I hope it continues.  Every child deserves to be happy.

• Love 3

I like seeing North in comfy sneakers again..and she really is getting so pretty

2A7A9C5C00000578-3158436-image-m-97_1436

I hope that is a linen coat Kim is wearing to hide her "fat" arms as she calls them, and the one thing shes insecure about, cause its fuckin July and I know it's hot as hell in LA right?

• Love 1

I hope that is a linen coat Kim is wearing to hide her "fat" arms as she calls them, and the one thing shes insecure about, cause its fuckin July and I know it's hot as hell in LA right?

Vanity over comfort.

North looks cute, but seriously Kim? Heels, a tight dress and full length coat to take your kid to the movies?

And it's a good thing too, because she didn't know the papps would be waiting outside the movie theater. How could she? Papps don't wait around movies theaters hoping someone famous will come out, it's just a huge coincidence that this adorable little family was there at the same time the papps just happened to be nearby. How lucky they were able to get these shots of Kim being a fantastic mom, & how lucky for her that she was dressed for the occasion. 

• Love 6

I think North looks more like Kanye.    That's a good thing, because Kanye is attractive when he smiles.   I don't think she looks like Kim,  but Kim hasn't looked like Kim in years, so who knows?   North does look more relaxed and happy.  Maybe she grew into the fact that Kim's constantly morphing face is her normal?

• Love 1

Kim posted on instagram a few weeks back a side by side comparison of her and North the same age that a fan sent her and it was actually kind of freaky how similar they looked.  I see more of Kanye but when you actually look at what Kim looked like as a baby there's also a strong similarity.

• Love 1
(edited)

I really think she is adorable and her smiles with her Daddy are pretty telling as to who she prefers. Her frowns in some pics when the cameras are in her face crack me right up. Very expressive face on her. Will not be good at poker.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 2

When I think I can't be surprised...she has a personal trainer now http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-kardashian-hires-daughter-north-west-personal-trainer/

She needs a personal trainer to teach her stretching and light aerobics? for a 2 year old? Kim can't spend some mommy time with her and do a little work out?

When I was a kid, my sisters and brothers were fascinated by our mom's morning routine with Jack LaLane. We'd hear that music at like 6:30/7 am and we'd run down to watch her work out and do some of those moves ourselves, it was great fun. Why doesn't she ever really enjoy her kid unless its for the photo op of North on Halloween, North on her Bday, North on July 4. Just frigging have fun for the sake of fun.

• Love 1

Yeah I dont buy the trainer bit. Radar was also reporting "exclusively" a few months ago that North is forbidden from eating any type of sugar or junk food yet she's been seen numerous times eating things normal kids eat, just the last week alone she was shoving popcorn in her mouth and Kim instagrammed an adorable picture of her eating chocolate chip pancakes the other day.

That's a relief! I'm not familiar with that website so I didn't know it wasn't a good source. Usually when I see "insider" in the article, I assume it's that smarmy face Jonathan.

Well at least North gets to exercise normally. For now. Hopefully she didn't inherit the Kardashian gene that is only happy after unnecessary and ridiculous plastic surgery!

• Love 1

Radar Online is knows for just making up random stories, you can't really trust anything you read there, just be amused by their storytelling.

(edited)

I think Kim is pretty typical of many parents nowadays who feel professionals must be involved in every aspect of their child's development lest they turn out to be a Big Fat Failure. There's really no more just letting kids be kids. Even toddlers have every minute of their lives over scheduled with organized activities.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

That's a relief! I'm not familiar with that website so I didn't know it wasn't a good source. Usually when I see "insider" in the article, I assume it's that smarmy face Jonathan.

Well at least North gets to exercise normally. For now. Hopefully she didn't inherit the Kardashian gene that is only happy after unnecessary and ridiculous plastic surgery!

Oh please... Kim will never have an ugly child! She will have North seeing a plastic surgeon as soon as she can get away with it. North will have the false lashes, hair extensions, fake nails etc.

• Love 2

Oh please... Kim will never have an ugly child! She will have North seeing a plastic surgeon as soon as she can get away with it. North will have the false lashes, hair extensions, fake nails etc.

Or maybe cute little North will grow to be a spirited, self confident young person who is happy to celebrate her own natural beauty in a way far different from all the fake Kardashians.

• Love 1

Or maybe cute little North will grow to be a spirited, self confident young person who is happy to celebrate her own natural beauty in a way far different from all the fake Kardashians.

I remember Tori Spelling saying she got her first nose job as a teenager because her mother kept pushing her to do it. Sadly, I can see Kim being the same type of parent. I hope North has good nannies who can keep her grounded.

• Love 1

I remember Tori Spelling saying she got her first nose job as a teenager because her mother kept pushing her to do it. Sadly, I can see Kim being the same type of parent. I hope North has good nannies who can keep her grounded.

Khloe has said that Kris tried to talk her into a nose job starting from when still a little girl, so yes, I can see Kim also being a superficial parent. Khloe did not give in to this pressure but, like Tori, she has had self esteem issues much of her life.

• Love 2
(edited)

Khloe has said that Kris tried to talk her into a nose job starting from when still a little girl, so yes, I can see Kim also being a superficial parent. Khloe did not give in to this pressure but, like Tori, she has had self esteem issues much of her life.

I recall Khloe saying her mom wanted her to have a nose job as a kid - from comparison pictures it does look like she eventually had her nose sculpted.

And she has copied Kim's giant caboose too - hope she hasn't made that a permanent change!

Edited by nexxie

Khloe has said that Kris tried to talk her into a nose job starting from when still a little girl, 

I recall Khloe saying her mom wanted her to have a nose job as a kid - from comparison pictures it does look like she eventually had her nose sculpted.

That was probably less about Khloe's nose & more about the fact that Kris was trying to hide the fact that Robert Kardashian wasn't Khloe's birth father.

• Love 3

That was probably less about Khloe's nose & more about the fact that Kris was trying to hide the fact that Robert Kardashian wasn't Khloe's birth father.

That's my guess too.

And she has copied Kim's giant caboose too - hope she hasn't made that a permanent change!

I'm afraid that runaway caboose is permanently off the track!

• Love 1

One can only hope.

And then there's Rob. And most of the pressure on him

came well after toddler hood.

I wonder if Rob was his mother's scapegoat - many narcissistic mothers have a designated scapegoat. Tough position as the only boy, and a boy who's lost his biological father, without also being a scapegoat.
  • Love 1