Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

This is Kim's new story about North 

We make all of her clothes so she picks the fabrics at fabric stores!

The 3 years old girl picks out all the fabric that her clothes are made from? Of course she does, North is just so fashion forward, that's why she has a $1000.00 purse. Seriously, who is believing this crap?

• Love 5

We make all of her clothes so she picks the fabrics at fabric stores!

Call me a hater, but I have a really hard time believing that Kim (or Kanye, for that matter) really "make" North's clothes in the sense that they cut the patterns and sew and finish the clothes. I doubt that Kim (or again, Kanye) can even thread a needle. They probably have a professional sketch the designs, then have the Yeezy sweatshop employees do the rest.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Call me a hater, but I have a really hard time believing that Kim (or Kanye, for that matter) really "make" North's clothes in the sense that they cut the patterns and sew and finish the clothes. I doubt that Kim (or again, Kanye) can even thread a needle. They probably have a professional sketch the designs, then have the Yeezy sweatshop employees do the rest.

Me too. None of her clothes look hand made, except that tablecloth Kanye made for her to salsa dress in while they were in Cuba. The metallic dress was someone else's design and Taylor Swift wore it before Kim. So I doubt North had anything to do with picking the "fabric" That whole comment from Kim brings back her "North only likes to wear neutrals" statement from when North was an infant.

• Love 3

I think North is getting to the point where she can say likes or dislikes certain outfits. That's nowhere close to picking out fabrics but I do think she's having some say.  Her style is a bit different than when she was much younger when they had her constantly in black and beige. You actually see her in colors now.  I recall a Snap Kim posted several  weeks back and you can hear North in the background saying something like "mommy this is the dress i want today". And I'll just add I dont believe for a minute they are getting all her clothes made for her. 

• Love 1

I can see them asking if she likes something or doesn't like something. If I was out with my mom as a toddler and she was picking out an outfit for me for a special occasion , she might have me try it on, to see if I complained about it scratching or rubbing, could I move around in it, not trip etc. She might even have let me pick between two colors, so yeah, I guess she could have said I designed my clothes,  that said I didn't turn out to be Vera Wang.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
On 9/12/2016 at 5:28 PM, iwasish said:

I guess she could have said I designed my clothes,  that said I didn't turn out to be Vera Wang.

But at least you didn't turn out to be Kanye West.

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, GaT said:

But at least you didn't turn out to be Kanye West.

Lol, right now I'm wearing sweat pants with a big hole in the knee and a shirt with holes in the elbows as I paint the baseboards. Tomorrow they go in the trash!!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Lol, right now I'm wearing sweat pants with a big hole in the knee and a shirt with holes in the elbows as I paint the baseboards. Tomorrow they go in the trash!!!

Uh, no. They sound like Yeezy Season 5 to me, especially with that hole in the knee.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, iwasish said:

Save them! You will be all set for Halloween - you can go as this year's hot costume: "Yeezy Season 5"!!

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:07 PM, iwasish said:

do not, I repeat, DO NOT let Kailyn Lowry see you like that!!!!

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 6:38 PM, nexxie said:

I noticed that Kim and kompany say "Northie" now - have they dropped "Nori" or do they use both nicknames? Just wondering.

I always thought that "Nori for short" was rididulous...as North has one syllable & Nori has two.  I don't think "short" means what she thinks it means...

• Love 3
2 hours ago, teapot said:

do not, I repeat, DO NOT let Kailyn Lowry see you like that!!!!

I always thought that "Nori for short" was rididulous...as North has one syllable & Nori has two.  I don't think "short" means what she thinks it means...

How about "covering up the asinine name choice that will scar your kid for life and that proves you're nuts."

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, RealityCowgirl said:

How about "covering up the asinine name choice that will scar your kid for life and that proves you're nuts."

The worst part about it is they didn't even give the kid a middle name so she'd have something else to go by. "Nori" is about the best they can do with that horrible first name.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kim posted this on her IG. On the surface it's cute, but it pretty much shows what North thinks life it like & what she's going to be like.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim posted this on her IG. On the surface it's cute, but it pretty much shows what North thinks life it like & what she's going to be like.

I think that's probably the way she sees Kim most of the time. After all her life is so stressful!!

• Love 7

Children that are born into money are never going to view life the way other children are raised. Even when they are raised with good values there is always going to be a different way at looking at things. Everything I've seen of North she seems to be a sweet, affectionate child that's also very well mannered. But she also has her own bathroom in her bedroom. As she gets older she'll likely see that's not the norm. I give Kim credit for at least teaching her about "time-outs" for when they are warranted.

• Love 2

I have to be completely honest, as soon as I saw that pic, my first thought is that Kim either staged it or that was not what happened. Full-disclosure: sometimes when my kids do something funny, I'll recreate it so I can get a pic for social media, don't judge. Occasionally, my kids will do something, & I'll think of something funnier in the captions than what's actually happening. In my mind, what happened in this particular pic, was that North was playing hide & seek, & thought she could hide under a piece of toilet paper, & Kim saw it & thought 'spa day like Mommy'! I could be completely wrong, but I'm guessing my version is closer to reality than Kim's. 

It has to be said, again, no matter what my opinion of Kim or Kanye, they sure made some cute kids, & North seems really smart & well-adjusted, especially considering the circus she lives in. Saint is just adorable, too, & I hope we'll see some of his personality in the years to come.

• Love 3

My thought was it looked fake as well, or North really did that but Kim re-staged the set-up so it would look better on Instagram. I don't know any three year-old who could make a perfectly straight looking bed like that.

• Love 7

Looks like North does not like Saint 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-west-low-key-hates-her-brother-saint-according-to-kim-kardashian_us_59a449b9e4b05710aa5df310

I don’t know if it’s because she’s the older sister. I don’t know what it is. I thought it was a phase,” Kardashian explained to Seacrest. “She does not like her brother and it’s so hard for me.”

“She would get so jealous when I would breastfeed and all that kind of stuff,” she continued. “And now, the phase isn’t going away.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with how she was raised. Nooooooo.

• Love 5

Kim and Rob have a shitty relationship so it's not unusual to her. 

Its also clear from her instagram and selfies that she is training North to be a mini me. She's breaking her in to interviews, photo shoots and getting glammed up.

Saint gets none of that. He'll be odd man out just like Rob. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I know jealousy is common whenever new siblings enter the picture, but for it to last that long is odd. Saint is almost two. North should be way over that phase by now. 

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kim and Rob have a shitty relationship so it's not unusual to her. 

Calling Dr. Freud! I think Kim is projecting her own feelings about Saint (and maybe little brothers in general) onto North. Trust me, if the next child is a girl, Kim will be gushing about how much North adores her little sister and is sharing all her dolls with her. I don’t believe this North jealousy thing at all, but even if it were true, as a mother, Kim should be quietly encouraging closeness between the siblings instead of making it a public talking point to get herself more attention.  Kim is just fake and deceitful. For example, she recently said that North loves her curly hair, yet in every picture, Kim makes sure that North’s hair is as slicked back and tightly bound as possible.  Nothing she says is believable, even when it’s about her children.

• Love 9

As soon as I saw this diet-Jackie-O photo shoot, I could not believe she did the photo shoot with North & not a single picture of Saint. I wonder if she knows that Jackie O had 2 children, an older daughter & a younger son? She's always going on about how Saint looks just like her, but he's no where to be found, & he never is. Saint is almost 2, wasn't North already doing ballet/photo shoots before & after ballet at the minimum at that age? My kids are a little closer in age than hers, about 21 months, my older daughter just turned 3 & my younger son is about 18 months, but my kids worship each other. My son, this morning, woke up before my daughter, & the minute he got out of our sight, he ran to her room & was waking her up. As soon as she got up, she bear-hugged him & told him she loved him. If the West kids don't get along at all, & North actively hates Saint, there's something more going on. #FreeSaint 

• Love 4

I had a friend whose two kids were two years apart. Her toddler daughter hated her baby brother so much that they couldn't be trusted alone together. Her husband was a carpenter so he modified some of their doors to keep the little guy safe. Unreasonable jealousy. Putting blankets over his face and wanting to sit on him = "He likes it." Hubby cut doors in half, removed the exterior knobs and installed the interior knobs low enough that an adult could lean over the door and open it but a child couldn't. I lost track of them along the way and later on I heard that sis eventually tolerated little bro, but just barely, and they didn't have a truly decent relationship until they were in junior high. This was the late 60s/early 70s and "we didn't know." (Tip o' the hat to old SNL skit.) ITA that North's behavior is disturbing. Kids don't realize that impulses can be dangerous and sometimes parents don't realize it either.

• Love 2

Im conflicted about this. I went through the same thing with my kids except my son was born first and he was almost hateful to his sister and this went on for quite some time. It got REALLY bad to the point I had to see a child psychologist. The thing is, he encouraged me to try and get them to do things together and find hobbies where they could at least try and bond together. It got only slightly better. My son didnt have his breakthrough until my daughter was 4 and ended up in the hospital with pneumonia, then he started acting more like a caring brother. Kim favoring North might be how shes dealing with this and more than likely its making matters worse because she will never grow and accept that she has to share mommy and daddy. It will only get worse too if another baby comes along. I don't envy any parent who has to deal with this.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Im conflicted about this. I went through the same thing with my kids except my son was born first and he was almost hateful to his sister and this went on for quite some time. It got REALLY bad to the point I had to see a child psychologist. The thing is, he encouraged me to try and get them to do things together and find hobbies where they could at least try and bond together. It got only slightly better. My son didnt have his breakthrough until my daughter was 4 and ended up in the hospital with pneumonia, then he started acting more like a caring brother. Kim favoring North might be how shes dealing with this and more than likely its making matters worse because she will never grow and accept that she has to share mommy and daddy. It will only get worse too if another baby comes along. I don't envy any parent who has to deal with this.

Really not a wise choice to have another kid with North being that overtly hostile to her brother. But Kim could care less. Rob's been the outcast in the family and most likely  Saint will be also. Hopefully Kanye will keep himself pulled together enough to be a good parent. The kid will need at least one.

• Love 1

I think Kim is just exactly like Kris. Female children are favored and male children are just...there. Kim is a narcissist and narcissist's usually prefer the child they can model after themselves. Saint may favor Kim in looks but North is the one she can dress in trashy clothing and parade in front of the paparazzi. Kim may not even realize that she's spending more time with one child over another, but you know North picks up on it and acts accordingly. 

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, suomi said:

I had a friend whose two kids were two years apart. Her toddler daughter hated her baby brother so much that they couldn't be trusted alone together. Her husband was a carpenter so he modified some of their doors to keep the little guy safe. Unreasonable jealousy. Putting blankets over his face and wanting to sit on him = "He likes it." Hubby cut doors in half, removed the exterior knobs and installed the interior knobs low enough that an adult could lean over the door and open it but a child couldn't. I lost track of them along the way and later on I heard that sis eventually tolerated little bro, but just barely, and they didn't have a truly decent relationship until they were in junior high. This was the late 60s/early 70s and "we didn't know." (Tip o' the hat to old SNL skit.) ITA that North's behavior is disturbing. Kids don't realize that impulses can be dangerous and sometimes parents don't realize it either.

Yikes, guess we should count our blessings that our littles get along so well! 

I hope that I articulate this correctly, but to me, it seems like North knows that she is the chosen one, & any attention that Saint gets, no matter how small, is going to make her jealous. Poor Saint, how much is it going to suck for him growing up seeing his sister on magazine covers with his mother, & looking to & hearing about how his Uncle Rob was treated by all of his aunts. That poor kid really has a rough road ahead. Kinda makes me want to go home & hug my baby boy, who I think is treated equally to his sister. He may get some extra lovins tonight.

I sincerely hope that Kim saying "we're trying" means that they really won't have any more kids. She barely sees the second one, they don't need any more. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Yikes, guess we should count our blessings that our littles get along so well! 

I hope that I articulate this correctly, but to me, it seems like North knows that she is the chosen one, & any attention that Saint gets, no matter how small, is going to make her jealous. Poor Saint, how much is it going to suck for him growing up seeing his sister on magazine covers with his mother, & looking to & hearing about how his Uncle Rob was treated by all of his aunts. That poor kid really has a rough road ahead. Kinda makes me want to go home & hug my baby boy, who I think is treated equally to his sister. He may get some extra lovins tonight.

I sincerely hope that Kim saying "we're trying" means that they really won't have any more kids. She barely sees the second one, they don't need any more. 

But she wants North to have "siblings"  cause she had "siblings" growing up and  that's the way it should be.  Too bad if they hate each other. 

• Love 3

Did she actually say that she wants North to have siblings? Poor Saint, he's forgotten already, & most likely looked at as "North's sibling", like an appendage. My guess is that Saint probably barely knows the word "Mama" or "Dada" or even "Northie", & only knows the nanny, as she's probably the only regular person in his life. I can't believe that Kanye doesn't put a stop to the favoritism. If my husband publicly favored one of our kids over the other, I'd cut that fast.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Did she actually say that she wants North to have siblings? Poor Saint, he's forgotten already, & most likely looked at as "North's sibling", like an appendage. My guess is that Saint probably barely knows the word "Mama" or "Dada" or even "Northie", & only knows the nanny, as she's probably the only regular person in his life. I can't believe that Kanye doesn't put a stop to the favoritism. If my husband publicly favored one of our kids over the other, I'd cut that fast.

He doesn't strike me as overly interested in the kids period. When out in public with them, Kim does most of the kid work, pushing the stroller around and even lifting it into the car. Kanye mostly stands around either grinning like a fool or grimacing at the paparazzi..  I have seen him carry them once in a while, but it's mostly Kim's job to wrangle them. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

Unless Kanye's the one who wants his son out of sight - he started out that way with North but lost that battle; maybe he's standing firm with Saint.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, nkotb said:

Yep, she did say it:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/27/entertainment/kim-kardashian-west-baby/index.html

"Kim Kardashian West wants another baby" March 27, 2017

... ' Kim Kardashian West says she wants a third child with her husband, Kanye West. In a clip released Sunday for the reality show 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians,' the 36-year-old reflects on the possibility that such a pregnancy would be high-risk. 'I want my kids to have siblings, but the doctors don't feel like it's safe for me," Kardashian West says..."

Later, she and Kanye hired a surrogate for the next baby:

http://people.com/babies/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-hire-surrogate-third-child/  

June 21, 2017

"Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Hire Surrogate to Carry Third Child"

• Love 1
16 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Adorable paparazzi picture of little North with her cousin 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BauvbqqFTVT/

11 hours ago, iwasish said:

I love how Penelope has that same “no expression”expression on her face. She gives the paps nothing. So much better than the blank dead eyes Kim projects.  

I don’t think Penelope consciously has a particular “pap face” the way Kim does. She and North often frown or look blank when they are bothered by the paps and that’s understandable, but it’s nice to see them with genuinely happy kid smiles from time to time.  And those two little cousins are so cute together.

59f47d98a3d52_PenelopeNorthicecream.png.1b84b34473c09e2731036eddea287547.png59f47dbfe555c_PenelopeNorthcream.png.7769766ca603d5ab65c808828ea85efe.png

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I was waiting to see how long Kim could hold off on messing with North's beautiful curls

IMG_20180614_164950.jpg

Nooooooooooooo!!!! I love North's curls. I hope Kim doesn't make this a habit because regular straightening is going to fry that child's hair. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Nooooooooooooo!!!! I love North's curls. I hope Kim doesn't make this a habit because regular straightening is going to fry that child's hair. 

Agreed. And unfortunately, I don't know how I missed this but she had straight hair at her unicorn party. It was curly after she was in the water so hopefully its just blow drying with a brush, still I love her (and Saint's) gorgeous natural curls

north-west-penelope-disick-unicorn-party