Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

I can't with those laughably unattractive shoes. They remind me of that episode of Seinfeld with the vertical-leap training sneakers. Maybe Kim will get to meet Mel Torme.

With the work it appears she had on her lips,Mel might take her for "special" also.

• Love 2

Her conversational skills won't exactly convince anyone that she isn't "special", either.

Though she could benefit from having the "when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you..." song sung directly in her face - maybe the message would finally get through.

Edited by Stella MD
  • Love 1

Little North West was named a fashion It Girl in this month's Vogue magazine. With a spread of the various black/furry/bullet proof things her parents put her in. Which, no. She's a baby. She didn't dress herself or choose those clothes. There is nothing aspirational or interesting there.

Had they put this picture in it, however, I would've totally been on board. 

north-west.jpg?w=600

Does Kim/Kanye have some photos/secret on Anna? She's named an It Girl and it's for the ugly, child friendless clothing they put her in.   Not only friendless the designs were ugly.   A child in fur that they can grab on to and chew on the fur (lets face it the dimwit mom won't watch her unless it's a photo op) or having your child in a bullet proof vest. Yes that's being It Girl worthy......Wow.   Vogue you  are beyond laughable now.

• Love 2

Does Kim/Kanye have some photos/secret on Anna? She's named an It Girl and it's for the ugly, child friendless clothing they put her in.   Not only friendless the designs were ugly.   A child in fur that they can grab on to and chew on the fur (lets face it the dimwit mom won't watch her unless it's a photo op) or having your child in a bullet proof vest. Yes that's being It Girl worthy......Wow.   Vogue you  are beyond laughable now.

North chewing on a bit of fur isn't going to kill her - kids pick up stuff and put it in their mouths all the time and most survive into adulthood just fine (my brother ate spiders, for example). Though I think most of what they've paraded North in around is crap, what I take offense with is when they had their toddler daughter in the black sheer thing. I understand part of Anna Wintour's job is promoting fashion, and there's a whole area up for debate about what's fashion and body image and all that stuff. But who in God's green earth thinks it's right, cute or appropriate to put a child who's not even two years old in trashy lingerie? Who??? Anna Wintour, that's who. I don't care if North had otherwise been the best dressed baby on the planet; that little move right there should have been enough to make her a Definitely Not It Girl.

Listen, if Kim wants to dress cheap, if she wants to look like a two dollar whore, that is her business. She can look like shit all day long. She can show off her breasts, she can flash her bits, she can show her ass all day, every day if she wants. She's making that choice for herself. Kanye may influence her or he may not. The point is, she can say no. At North's age, she doesn't have a choice. She wears what they put her in. And frankly, I'll take the fur (even though I'm against that) or the bullet proof vest any day of the week over a negligee. For fuck's sake, she's not even two. Maybe I'm old fashioned or maybe it's my inherent feminism coming out, but I see that fashion choice as sexualizing a baby. I have a problem with little pageant girls and I have a problem dressing a toddler to match her tarted up, prostitute-channeling mother.

And don't get me started about trotting the poor child out for the paps. I think a lot of North's "wardrobe choices" are made with the paps in mind; they need something to say about them beyond "Kim and Kanye walked to the car with North."

As far as Anna Wintour goes - what the fuck ever. I don't know if Anna Wintour genuinely likes Kanye or if she feels she needs to appease him to stay relevant -- I guess we'll never know. But I hate that in doing it, she's blessed them for essentially dressing their child akin to a stripper.

• Love 4

But yet, it would seem Kourtney's been taking P there for a while and I've only seen P in a pap shot now that Kim is involved. Until Kim showed up, the only shot I saw of P there was an inside photo of P and it was on Kourtney's Instagram before Valentine's day. 

• Love 2

But yet, it would seem Kourtney's been taking P there for a while and I've only seen P in a pap shot now that Kim is involved. Until Kim showed up, the only shot I saw of P there was an inside photo of P and it was on Kourtney's Instagram before Valentine's day. 

That's because Kourtney isn't trying to prove to the world what an awesome mommy she is, & how she can dress casual, & how her little girl can sometimes dress like a little girl & not always be in black. Kim is. 

• Love 2

KardashianKids032815_05.jpg

Nori out at the movies with mom, aunt Kourtney, Mase and Penelope. I would really love to see her cute little curly hair out and not all slicked back. Kim surely you've fucked/been around enought black men and their families to know how to do a black child's hair. 

• Love 1

Nori out at the movies with mom, aunt Kourtney, Mase and Penelope. I would really love to see her cute little curly hair out and not all slicked back. Kim surely you've fucked/been around enought black men and their families to know how to do a black child's hair. 

But of course, North is not a normal little girl with mixed hair. Who would wear her hair like any other little girl would... She's North West, for Vogue's sake... The It Girl fashion icon... 

• Love 3

North chewing on a bit of fur isn't going to kill her - kids pick up stuff and put it in their mouths all the time and most survive into adulthood just fine (my brother ate spiders, for example). 

Well I don't put my kids in things that they can chew on like fur so maybe we differ on that.  Sure she probably will survive adulthood but I would never put my child in clothing they can choke on like the fur. I'm sure your brother wasn't dressed in spiders to eat, right? She's dressed in fur she can chew on. It would be the same with having buttons for her to chew on as well.  Don't dress a baby in clothes they can choke on is what I say. My opinion though. I'm probably wrong though. I grew up that way and my kids too so who knows.

Not trying to be rude but I don't agree with kids picking up stuff compared to being dressed in stuff. It's two different things from what I see.

Edited by Crucial
  • Love 1

It's so cute that you think Kim is the one who is doing North's hair. LOL

• Love 6

LOL! Well the white folks she's paying to do it.  Hell the nanny was black, is she still around? Or has she been let go?

The "nanny" was Kanye's aunt.

Well I don't put my kids in things that they can chew on like fur so maybe we differ on that.  Sure she probably will survive adulthood but I would never put my child in clothing they can choke on like the fur. I'm sure your brother wasn't dressed in spiders to eat, right? She's dressed in fur she can chew on. It would be the same with having buttons for her to chew on as well.  Don't dress a baby in clothes they can choke on is what I say. My opinion though. I'm probably wrong though. I grew up that way and my kids too so who knows.

I was seeing this from the chewing perspective; I never imagined a child would choke on a fur coat. I totally agree kids shouldn't be wearing, or playing with, stuff that presents a choking hazard, but I don't see how fur meets that standard. Yeah, she may chew on it, or even pull on the hair, but I sense these aren't furs that shed/pull out in amounts that's she's going swallow enough to choke on or cough up a hairball. What little experience I've had with fur (I knew a fur designer) is that the hair doesn't pull out of the coat; it wouldn't be wearable if it did. Dollars to donuts if she chews on the fur she won't be allowed to wear it long because it'll get all spitty and disgusting and I doubt that would be tolerated. Frankly, Kim's dagger-like nails are more of a hazard to North than the clothes she's wearing at this point, imo.

And no, he was not dressed in spiders! I don't even think he dressed as spiderman for Halloween, which really, was a missed opportunity. ;-)

Bringing this over from the Rob thread:

I pity North if she has any insecurities or issues growing up. With Kim as a mother, she'll get no sympathy or support. I hate to wish Ill on a child but it would be so perfect if she grew up fat, acne prone and unattractive,just to see Kims reaction.

Oh please, Kim will never know what is going on with North once she gets past the cute, accessory stage.    Why do you think boarding schools were invented?  That kid is being shipped off at the first opportunity and Kim won't see her until she graduates, if then.

• Love 2
(edited)

Bringing this over from the Rob thread:

Oh please, Kim will never know what is going on with North once she gets past the cute, accessory stage. Why do you think boarding schools were invented? That kid is being shipped off at the first opportunity and Kim won't see her until she graduates, if then.

A Kardashian graduating? That could be a first!!

I'm sure she'll send North plenty of selfies!!!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

A Kardashian graduating? That could be a first!!

I'm sure she'll send North plenty of selfies!!!

If north graduates it's a Christmas miracle. I feel bad for her though. She has two idiot parents.Just imagine all her friends finding out who her parents are and making fun of her. Well there's always homeschooling.

• Love 1

If north graduates it's a Christmas miracle. I feel bad for her though. She has two idiot parents.Just imagine all her friends finding out who her parents are and making fun of her. Well there's always homeschooling.

Can you imagine Kanye at some school award show, North doesn't win, he runs up and interrupts some poor 8 yr olds acceptance speech? The humiliation!

Her only chance for a normal life is to find a friend who has normal parents and hang out there.

• Love 4

Can you imagine Kanye at some school award show, North doesn't win, he runs up and interrupts some poor 8 yr olds acceptance speech? The humiliation!

Her only chance for a normal life is to find a friend who has normal parents and hang out there.

Omg I actually imagine that. Little Nori at graduation. The other students get rewards and are valedictorian, then Kanye comes up pushes the kid out of the way and then yells Nori deserves these awards. Poor kid. She has no one but two idiot parents plus idiot grandparents/aunts

• Love 1

North is smiling. It's probably because she's wearing comfortable clothes & her hair isn't pulled tight. I think she looks cute with her hair that way, but I swear Kim is tanning to get her skin color to match North's.

• Love 2

North is smiling. It's probably because she's wearing comfortable clothes & her hair isn't pulled tight. I think she looks cute with her hair that way, but I swear Kim is tanning to get her skin color to match North's.

I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at those pictures. 

Better than the alternative of bleaching North to match her. But I'm sure Kims researching the latest skin changing techniques.

• Love 1

North in comfy clothes, tennis shoes, and hair not pulling her brain out? Hell has dozen over or she's finally learned to scream bloody murder, throw herself on the floor and throw a proper toddler fit. 

• Love 4

Omg I actually imagine that. Little Nori at graduation. The other students get rewards and are valedictorian, then Kanye comes up pushes the kid out of the way and then yells Nori deserves these awards. Poor kid. She has no one but two idiot parents plus idiot grandparents/aunts

But what are the odds North goes to school for that long? By the time she's 18, shouldn't she have a clothing line, an album and the cure for cancer? Kanye said she's the next Einstein, after all.

• Love 2

I'd like to think by that time life will be a bit more normal, fame will have faded for the whole Kardashian clan and that North will have a more normal-away from the spotlight life.  Kendall recently dealt with an incident where not only did she almost get trampled on but some crazed fan tried to grab her and kiss her so I cant fault her for wanting a bodyguard with her.

• Love 2

I'd like to think by that time life will be a bit more normal, fame will have faded for the whole Kardashian clan and that North will have a more normal-away from the spotlight life. Kendall recently dealt with an incident where not only did she almost get trampled on but some crazed fan tried to grab her and kiss her so I cant fault her for wanting a bodyguard with her.

If Norths school years are miserable blame it on mommy and daddy. What happened to no photographs and keeping her life private? Out the window in the interests of continued famewhoring by her folks. Tons of celebrities kids go to school and live their lives out of the public eye. They are making her a target by the way they trot her out there in designer outfits inappropriate for a toddler and take her to places she doesn't belong. They WANT the attention on her in order to ensure their celebrity continues into her generation. They really believe they are royalty.

• Love 4

Ditto. I was going to also say that I noticed that North looks so much more comfortable with Khloe. In some of those pictures where she's smiling, I see that she's looking offside at Kanye. Kim looks so stiff and downright scared.

Edited by grisgris

Can we petition for auntie koko to raise north? Khloe always seems like she'd make an excellent mother. Little north looks so at ease and relaxed with her aunt. I agree too close to the candles but sweet pictures of North.

Don't know what I am more worried about, North accidently setting herself on fire playing with those candles or a Kardashian melting from getting too close to the flames.

Lol.

But what are the odds North goes to school for that long? By the time she's 18, shouldn't she have a clothing line, an album and the cure for cancer? Kanye said she's the next Einstein, after all.

Hopefully they'll all be washed up in 16 years.

Okay, North is cute.  I still think she looks like Kourtney, especially the top photo.  

As a mom of a 3 and 2 year old, I'm looking at these pictures, trying to figure out who I'd be more like.  Truth be told, I'd probably be photographed more like Kim if my youngest had a candle she wanted to light/play with.  Which is holding her very tight/close and watching carefully that she doesn't set herself on fire.  Yes, she looks very at ease with Khloe, but I'd say Khloe is almost too relaxed with her in front of the open flame.  Just my opinion, though.  

Okay, North is cute.  I still think she looks like Kourtney, especially the top photo.  

That's probably because Kim really looks like Kourtney, she's just had so much plastic surgery that no one can tell anymore.

• Love 1

They're probably just using a blow dryer and brush to straighten it.

Kim and Kourtney used to look like twins before Kim hacked up her face, so that's probably why you can see a stronger resemblance to Kourtney.

• Love 1