Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

The baby is nothing more than an accessory for Kim.  Kim's dressed comfy, North is.  Kim has that stupid lace, North does.  Kim has that dumb pink outfit (no words) North has to suffer as well.  Add his highness princess Kanye too with his having North with the whole Yeesus shirt on.  Shame on both of you, you both are nothing but trash who want fame and print.  Vile pieces of garbage.  I refuse to say human because I have yet to see anything human.

• Love 4

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/north-west-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-spoiled-50k-earrings/

I rolled my eyes so hard reading this.  I doubt a 16 month "expects" luxury accommodations.  Pretty sure she would settle for a comfy crib and not jetsetting all over the place with paparazzi flashing cameras in her eyes.  And if this child truly has her "own" penthouse these two are bigger jackasses than I thought.  Why would they not keep her in their own most likely huge room? Is it so her team of nannies also have a luxury suite?

It's so she is far far away from them so she won't wake them up in the middle of the night with her crying.   Or come running into their room and jump on the bed at the crack of dawn.    It's for their convenience, not because a freaking 16 month old expects anything.

• Love 1

I know two people from wealthy families who were raised entirely by nannies when they were children. Neither one of them considered themselves the "luckiest" kids on the planet. Diamond earrings and bodyguards aren't a substitute for parental attention. And not for nothing, but all this lavish spending has nothing to do with North's comfort. It's all about Kim and Kanye showing off. 

• Love 2

Word is that Kanye has banned Scott from being around North. I dare say even with his problems Scott is a far better father than Kanye.

I saw this too. It was stated it's because of things Scott says and does. So, has he banned them all? First one I would have told to stay away from my child is Kris. The mouth on that woman in front of Kourtney and Scott's children is terrible, imo.

Edited by ginger90

Maybe he was pissed that Scott has spent more time with North than he has since she was born.

If I were Kourtney, I'd ban Kanye from being  near my kids. What with his rants and raves and penchant for punching photographers he's not exactly any more of stable personality than Scott. Though I've never seen anything but a loving attitude from Scott towards P or Mason, he clearly adores them.

• Love 4

And how exactly does Kanye intend to enforce that ban against Scott being around North when HE'S almost never around North.

If his standards are "things said and done" he might have thought about Kim's little video adventure before selecting her as a prospective baby mama.

• Love 3

So, everybody except for North gets to be comfortably dressed?

Kim's ass is getting bigger & bigger every day.

Yeah, it does look like Kanye has gained weight.

So North is the new "left" and West the new "right" (see her shoes)

I wonder who spent hours carefully selecting that outfit she's wearing.

• Love 4

Isn't the bandanna around her neck a chocking hazard? 

As for Kanye/Scott. Scott was the one around during Kim's entire pregnancy and Kanye wasn't. Kanye has no business acting like he's a great hubby/partner/dad.

• Love 4

Yeah, it does look like Kanye has gained weight.

So North is the new "left" and West the new "right" (see her shoes)

I wonder who spent hours carefully selecting that outfit she's wearing.

Ha! Good one!!

And as for the outfit, That's a Kanye Kreation right there girl, don't you be dissin' his lil band fringe, bandana wearin' bohemian baby!

Aren't you supposed to not put your kid's name on things where it is visible for safety reasons?   So no one comes up to the kid and uses the name, so the kid thinks it okay to wander off with them?

Speaking  of stranger danger -- North totally looks like she is trying to get away from the scary lady.   She clearly wants her familiar person.   

• Love 2

Aren't you supposed to not put your kid's name on things where it is visible for safety reasons?   So no one comes up to the kid and uses the name, so the kid thinks it okay to wander off with them?

Speaking  of stranger danger -- North totally looks like she is trying to get away from the scary lady.   She clearly wants her familiar person.

Maybe Kanye and Kim need to label North so they can tell the difference between her and the "decoy" baby they supposedly hired for security purposes. Kids change a lot, when you don't see them often, you might not recognize them.

• Love 4

What is the look supposed to be?  "Action Rapper?"  Word. That poor kid. (I am in the small group who does not find her to be the least bit cute.) I can't imagine trying to stuff a squirming toddler's chubby little arms through the armholes or whatever they are. At least it looks like the fringe is limited in range so that she can't grab up the hem of the cape/poncho and chew on a handful of it.

• Love 1

Add me to that list!

I don't think she's all that either. Nothing I'd ooh and aah over. Just average. Perhaps if she develops a personality that is allowed to be seen on the show, she'll be more appealing. I don't find Mason or P to be very attractive children either, but Mason has an engaging personality. P is still too young..

I suspect she's kept to a very rigid schedule and has been since birth. She's learned to be docile and impassive. I think the time spent with her parents is built around the time they allot for her, after working out, getting glammed up and handling their daily business. She's trotted out to see them, all clean and fresh, for a few minutes of mommy and daddy time then off to bed. They make sure to get the holiday pictures taken, after all MEMORIES!!!!!! As Kris would say. But it's as much for publicity as it is to really be with her.

• Love 2

North is such a little cutie. She seems so much happier/relaxed when Kanye is holding her. Regardless of what many people think of him, she obviously loves her daddy.

Yeah I thought it was interesting that she looks more content with Kanye.  There was another picture from not long ago where she didnt have that confused/scared look that she often has with Kim. 

That's sure some butt-ugly fashion then.

With two fashion disasters for parents the poor kid doesnt stand a chance when it comes to clothes.

• Love 1

Of course people can say what they want, but when it comes to innocent children's looks, should they not be off limits?  If there is snark when people get plastic surgery and snark when they exist as they were born, what are they supposed to do?  Nori didn't ask to be born and put in the spotlight.  Kim was criticized for covering Nori up and not having her on the show.  Kim was criticized for not spending time with her child while she was jet setting.  Kim was then criticized for taking Nori to a couple of fashion shows.  I think the hate for Kim is being transferred onto her child which isn't fair.  I'm sure the critics all have had and were Gerber babies, though.  I think it's natural for parents to think their children are cute, but I don't recall Kim and Kanye trying to force anyone to adore their baby.  Why do Nori's looks have to even be brought up?  

• Love 6

I think North is a cute baby, but I think most babies are cute. I can think of one ugly baby I've met over the years and one beautiful (and I mean beautiful!) baby I've seen -- they're babies. It's like puppies and kittens: they're just cute (until they start with the temper tantrums). I don't think it's right for people to actually snark on a child's looks, but unfortunately, right now, North's clothes are kind of up for grabs as far as I'm concerned. She's not making her own fashion choices but her "fashion forward," in-the-know parents are, so I don't feel creepy about commenting about North's clothes. When she's old enough to make her own choices and hits that strange age when kids start putting the strangest stuff together, I'll cut her slack.

As far as physical looks, I don't tend to comment on that unless people start messing with what they were born with to the extremes that people such as Kim and now Rene Zellweger (holy moly!!!) do. Their transition is literally part of the public record (especially Kim, given how much she works to keep her image out there) and it leaves the door open for comments.

And it's true, Kim can't win when it comes to taking the kid out or leaving her at home. I don't have a problem with the kid jetting all over the world with her parents, but I do think adult settings, such as the front row of a fashion show, is not cool for a variety of reasons. My sense is that Kim and Kanye have no idea what they're doing/how they're raising their child and that it changes according to whatever is going on in their lives. It's interesting to me, however, that there are now stories appearing about North's pampered life (no pun intended), including the chef, etc and that Kim is dressing her child to match her, which is downright creepy in some instances (black see-through dress!). So it kind of gives the impression that North's appearances are often more for publicity than your general "we're out chilling with our kid." Kim and Kanye have such a "hey look at me!!!!" history that I can't help but be suspicious when they bring North out. That's what drives a lot of my criticism.

• Love 5

I think North is a cute baby, but I think most babies are cute. I can think of one ugly baby I've met over the years and one beautiful (and I mean beautiful!) baby I've seen -- they're babies. It's like puppies and kittens: they're just cute (until they start with the temper tantrums). I don't think it's right for people to actually snark on a child's looks, but unfortunately, right now, North's clothes are kind of up for grabs as far as I'm concerned. She's not making her own fashion choices but her "fashion forward," in-the-know parents are, so I don't feel creepy about commenting about North's clothes. When she's old enough to make her own choices and hits that strange age when kids start putting the strangest stuff together, I'll cut her slack.

As far as physical looks, I don't tend to comment on that unless people start messing with what they were born with to the extremes that people such as Kim and now Rene Zellweger (holy moly!!!) do. Their transition is literally part of the public record (especially Kim, given how much she works to keep her image out there) and it leaves the door open for comments.

And it's true, Kim can't win when it comes to taking the kid out or leaving her at home. I don't have a problem with the kid jetting all over the world with her parents, but I do think adult settings, such as the front row of a fashion show, is not cool for a variety of reasons. My sense is that Kim and Kanye have no idea what they're doing/how they're raising their child and that it changes according to whatever is going on in their lives. It's interesting to me, however, that there are now stories appearing about North's pampered life (no pun intended), including the chef, etc and that Kim is dressing her child to match her, which is downright creepy in some instances (black see-through dress!). So it kind of gives the impression that North's appearances are often more for publicity than your general "we're out chilling with our kid." Kim and Kanye have such a "hey look at me!!!!" history that I can't help but be suspicious when they bring North out. That's what drives a lot of my criticism.

Especially when they(mostly Kanye)  were so adamant that she wasn't going to be on the show, and Kanye was all about getting a law passed so no one could take her photograph in public unless they paid her for it. That all went out the window when they realized they got more press with her in tow. No one will convince me that North's appearances aren't carefully scheduled and crafted for maximum effect and publicity. There are hundreds of kids in Hollywood. We only see a small fraction of them. And that is because the parents who truly want to preserve their child's privacy and enjoy family time without being bothered manage to find places they can go to that allow them to do just that. They don't arrive enmass in a caravan of black SUVs with tinted windows and a bunch of assistants and bodyguards and most likely E cameras  all bringing attention on them. People that do that are attention whores. IMO opinion North is treated as an accessory, much like Kim's Herme's bag or her jewelry or her outfits, all carefully chosen as part of the "package" she's selling. As such I'm going to snark as much on her as I do on Kim and her other accessories. I'm not saying North is ugly, she isn't. She's an average looking baby. I've seen much worse and I've seen much better.

• Love 6

I respect that everyone has their own standards of beauty and the right to express their opinions, but I personally dislike reading negative comments about children’s looks. I enjoy seeing non-paparazzi pictures of celebrities’ children but I’ve stopped reading certain online celebrity baby/children blogs because of some of the vicious comments on them posted about these kids. As far as North is concerned, I happen to think she’s adorable. She has gorgeous coloring, big brown eyes and beautiful long eye lashes. I’m just looking forward to the day she’s wearing cute, comfortable clothes for a change and is relaxed enough to be smiling and happy in her pictures.

• Love 2

Hi gang, lets not start the debate and/or discussion of North's looks and if it is or isn't ok to talk about them here, lets remember she's just a baby and didn't choose this and at the same time snark the show and not fellow posters. Thanks! 

• Love 3

A career in fashion? Kim is really delusional, how many times has she commented on North's fashion tastes? Talk about projecting your own dreams on your child.. A few months ago she was telling her sisters that North was distracted from learning to crawl by the fuzzy rug..... I guess that was a sign?

• Love 2

North's clothes are kind of up for grabs as far as I'm concerned. She's not making her own fashion choices but her "fashion forward," in-the-know parents are, so I don't feel creepy about commenting about North's clothes. When she's old enough to make her own choices and hits that strange age when kids start putting the strangest stuff together, I'll cut her slack.

Come on, now.  Kim has already stated that North is into fashion (snicker), so let's not blame her parents for her clothing choices.  Obviously, they put her in what she wants to wear.  I can't wait for next year when I'm sure she'll be helping Kanye design clothes.

• Love 2

Babies have a tendency to spit up.   I soooooooo hope that North has a tummy upset and barfs all over one of her "outfits."   Preferably while Kim is holding her.

Good thing she has great cleavage, she can catch most of it.

• Love 2

“What they’re hoping for as parents is that [North] will find something that she loves doing every single day and, by default, make money from it. Whether it’s being a writer, a composer, an artist, a teacher, an inventor of the next big idea, whatever — it will never be work for her because she’s privileged enough to only do things that she loves and enjoys,” a source close to Kimye said.

“[Kanye] wants her to live the life and become one of the greats like him, or Emily Dickinson, or [Albert] Einstein, or Chopin, or Rembrandt. This is the life they want her to have and she will."

“[Kanye] reads poems to her and plays all types of music for her including scores from the most renowned composers,” our source explained.  “He loves it when she scribbles on the paper in her bedroom or when she speaks her own baby language. He lets her explore life to the fullest because he wants her mind to know no boundaries.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/10/30/north-west-baby-prodigy-next-einstein-kim-kardashian-kanye-west/