Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

This has confused me for a while now. What exactly did his face look like before? I've read he looks better now, but I've also read he looks worse now. I don't know if I've seen his before face or would even notice the difference, I've pretty much found him to be an idiot for a while, before accident or after, I can't be sure. 

I've seen some recent pics where he looks good enough when he smiles, but his whole demeanor and ridiculousness just makes him butt ugly to me. 

He was nice enough looking, but kinda more geeky, which is not a bad thing at all, but he wasn't as masculine looking.  His face was longer, his teeth weren't great, he wore bad glasses and most importantly, his chin and jaw were not as chiseled.

If a surgeon has to repair a broken jaw, they might as well improve upon it, which I think is what happened. It's stronger, more defined and his face is more symmetrical.  Also, his nose is a touch thinner.

I admire the work of his surgeon, he did a great job.

North looks like a future lesbian in women's prison. I'm not saying they need to put the kid in ruffles and lace, but she already has a boyish face. I think normal girl's clothes would look a lot better on her.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

I wonder if they dress her in so tight clothing so she's more controllable and won't move while the papz are watching?

Is that Kim's excuse for her too tight clothing?

North looks like a future lesbian in women's prison. I'm not saying they need to put the kid in ruffles and lace, but she already has a boyish face. I think normal girl's clothes would look a lot better on her.

Kim has no idea what "normal" girls clothing is.  

I'm surprised that child hasn't snatched that thing off her head.    Not fun to have something tightly wrapped around your head when you are little.

I agree, it drives me crazy to see a bald kid wearing a frilly headband just so strangers know its a girl. It's like wrapping  rubber band around your head.

• Love 2

The Aunt Jemima head wrap isn't helping either.

That was actually the only part of the outfit I liked. It's cute, but I give a baby about 30 seconds before it's pulled off and tossed on the floor. 

I totally am hoping North becomes one of those toddlers who are very, very choosy about what they will wear. One of my nephews refused to wear pants that didn't have an elastic waist band, another was constantly demanding these little cargo pants he called "pocket pants" to the point he had all of us looking for his pocket pants when dressing him. Sooner or later she will want to wear something P is wearing or want a cartoon character on her shirt. 

• Love 4

I'm surprised that child hasn't snatched that thing off her head.    Not fun to have something tightly wrapped around your head when you are little.

In 'old' Czechoslovia', they used to wrap a baby's head so it would be round like a cantelope (not a good look I think) and in Japan of course they bind the feet of girls to keep their feet tiny and dainty. Maybe Kim is trying to bind her legs to keep her calves thin and her head into a cantelope shape?

Kim will try to dress North West in the same dress as she's wearing, like a twin sister or something. It's alright now, but what happens when little North West develops breasts around age 12, will she want her in breast revealing low-cut dresses too? I don't think I've ever seen a baby dressed in a black dress.

spl819819_001.jpg

Edited by HumblePi

That was actually the only part of the outfit I liked. It's cute, but I give a baby about 30 seconds before it's pulled off and tossed on the floor. 

I totally am hoping North becomes one of those toddlers who are very, very choosy about what they will wear. One of my nephews refused to wear pants that didn't have an elastic waist band, another was constantly demanding these little cargo pants he called "pocket pants" to the point he had all of us looking for his pocket pants when dressing him. Sooner or later she will want to wear something P is wearing or want a cartoon character on her shirt. 

Well, Princess Kanye, the notable interior designer, does have cartoon characters decorating the walls of his Hollywood home, so maybe he will buy those clothes for her!

Edited by DangerousMinds

I agree, he is great looking now, but before his accident he wasn't and the reconstruction surgery he needed made him much more handsome.  Kudos to his surgeons for his new chin, jaw and teeth.

I think he's nasty-looking, greasy-looking and straight up ugly. I don't know how Kim can stand for him to touch her.

Kim will try to dress North West in the same dress as she's wearing, like a twin sister or something. It's alright now, but what happens when little North West develops breasts around age 12, will she want her in breast revealing low-cut dresses too? I don't think I've ever seen a baby dressed in a black dress.

spl819819_001.jpg

I get it now, North is an accessory, if Kim isn't carrying a purse, then she carries North wearing something suitable to go with what Kim is wearing.

• Love 9

spl819819_001.jpg

Not to worry - by the time little Compass develops, Kimmy's breast implants will be falling down to her knees and she probably won't want them compared to a pair of pert, budding, teen breasts. So hopefully the low-cut abominations have disappeared long before the kid's 12 year mark.

That or the kid will be delusional like Daddy and think she is a budding rapper, like Willow Smith at 12.

Edited by DangerousMinds

..or a major tomboy like Brad and Angelina's Shiloh. The kid is 8 now and wears ties and Angelina has been saying since she was a toddler she likes boys clothes.  Much like Kim claims North likes neutral colors.  Considering how Kim is dressing North right now I wouldnt be shocked if she grows up preferring that not very feminine style.

I love the green jacket they have North wearing.  That's probably the first piece of clothing I think is cute.  The black outfit (is it a dress on North?) just looks odd for some reason for me.  Maybe it's because all the clothes she's had on haven't been girly.  I would love to see her in something besides the dark clothing.  Blue, yellow, red, etc.  It's so depressing to see such drab colors all the time.  You can have bright colors that aren't that feminine if that's the style they are going for.  What one year old knows what colors they like.  It's the parents likes that dictate what the child 'likes'.

Kudos to his surgeons for his new chin, jaw and teeth.

You mean diamonds. His lower teeth were replaced with diamonds. How I know this, I do not know...probably from some celebrity magazine in the Dr.'s office. I wasted a minute I can't get back but Google concurs...

Seriously, what is Kim wearing in that picture? It's like a diving wetsuit peeled down to reveal... another wetsuit. And that extra layer of fabric around her waist isn't doing her any favors. Nor is Kanye's incessant awkward pairing of long shirt/short sweatshirt (seriously: every. single. picture) that makes him look like he's wearing a skirt. 

• Love 4

Seriously, why can't they dress that child in comfortable clothes? She's a freaking year old, babies don't need to make fashion statements.

I also wish these two idiots would leave that baby in California with her nannies instead of dragging her all over the world. How much time do you think they actually spend with North outside of trotting her in front of the paparazzi for photo-ops? If it's more than an hour a day, I'd be shocked. Between the confinement on an airplane and the jet lag, it isn't fair to do that to a little kid.

Seriously, what is Kim wearing in that picture? It's like a diving wetsuit peeled down to reveal... another wetsuit. And that extra layer of fabric around her waist isn't doing her any favors. Nor is Kanye's incessant awkward pairing of long shirt/short sweatshirt (seriously: every. single. picture) that makes him look like he's wearing a skirt.

Hey Kim!!!! Khloe says "Cover the Camel!!!!"

Maybe Kanye would prefer to be wearing a skirt? He can borrow Kris's tartan Catholic school girl skirt!

• Love 1

I think he's trying to hide his love handles. But it's not working.

That poor kid!

Ya know, these two idjits keep trying to convince us they are American Royalty and their baby is a Royal Baby just like Prince George.    But you know what Prince George wears?   Little rompers.    Little soft shoes for his feet to help him walk.   Oh and in pastels, thank you very much.   You know where he goes with his parents?   The park.   The zoo.   Polo.   Okay that one is a bit pretentious but at least there are other children there.   Age appropriate venues.   You do not see him at charity balls.   And when Dad went to Malta, he stayed home.   Yes, the child probably hangs a lot with a nanny, but that is what happens with people at a certain economic level.   However, you can also tell he spends enough time with Mom and Dad Cambridge to know who the hell they are.   

Kim and Kanye could learn so much from how real Royals are raising their child.

(P.S. for the record, all the headlines about Chelsea Clinton about to give birth being "American Royal Baby watch" make me gag too)

• Love 7

Kanye does not have the build for the things he wears.  He would have to be very tall, long legged and lean to be even close to looking decent.  It makes his legs look stumpy.  Kim looks awful.  North already has such a world weary expression.  

• Love 1

Kanye does not have the build for the things he wears.  He would have to be very tall, long legged and lean to be even close to looking decent.  It makes his legs look stumpy.  

In other words, he's a perfect match for Kim.

• Love 2

Odds are she'll go through natural teen rebellion and end up dressing much better than what her parents would manage.

Actually I was referring to her chances of inheriting  Kim's and Kanye's stumpy, hobbit-like lower body.

• Love 1

I think she's stuck with that. Luckily, she can insist on being called a non-ridiculous name within a few years.

north-west-kim-kardashian-gallery-20-ffn

That poor baby! Just learned to walk and now being forced to wear boots that weigh more than she does. SMDH.

Edited by DangerousMinds