Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

“What they’re hoping for as parents is that [North] will find something that she loves doing every single day and, by default, make money from it. Whether it’s being a writer, a composer, an artist, a teacher, an inventor of the next big idea, whatever — it will never be work for her because she’s privileged enough to only do things that she loves and enjoys,” a source close to Kimye said.

“[Kanye] wants her to live the life and become one of the greats like him, or Emily Dickinson, or [Albert] Einstein, or Chopin, or Rembrandt. This is the life they want her to have and she will."

“[Kanye] reads poems to her and plays all types of music for her including scores from the most renowned composers,” our source explained.  “He loves it when she scribbles on the paper in her bedroom or when she speaks her own baby language. He lets her explore life to the fullest because he wants her mind to know no boundaries.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/10/30/north-west-baby-prodigy-next-einstein-kim-kardashian-kanye-west/

OMG to this whole post. He wants North to be Einstein? He does know her mom is Kim, right?

• Love 8

If not Einstein, then another great, like him, or Emily Dickinson...

He'd best look around at the Kardashian Klan and not get his hopes too high,  there's not a lot of intelligence there and I'm not sure how much he has to contribute. North is starting off at a disadvantage from birth.

Did you see the pics of Kim going to her boot camp? There are some real closeups of her ass and it really looks padded and fake.

• Love 2

Still living in Kris's house.  Even though Kim hates the décor.

Which I don't understand, they just bought that brand new never lived in house 'round the block from Pimp Momma's Why haven't they moved in yet? Surely there's not that much to decorate/change? Oh, wait nevermind this is Kim and Kanye...

• Love 1

“[Kanye] wants her to live the life and become one of the greats like him, or Emily Dickinson, or [Albert] Einstein, or Chopin, or Rembrandt. This is the life they want her to have and she will."

Hahahahaha! I believe in dreaming big for your kids but c'mon. And Dickinson? Yes she was a truly talented poet but her life was full of melancholy. Although Dickinson was known to think of her mother as cold & aloof & have more affection for her father.
  • Love 1

A source told Hollywood Life that Kanye once even forbid Scott from being around his daughter North.

“Kanye already told Kim [Kardashian] not to have Scott around North because there’s no telling whether he’s going to be partying or what might come out of his mouth. Kanye has told everyone in the family that too, even Kris [Jenner], because he’ll be damned if Nori is going to see a grown man, especially one in her family, acting a fool. He doesn’t want Nori around Scott — not at all.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/1576306/kourtney-kardashian-wants-to-quit-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-to-be-with-her-family/#0rv2X4pYWqxZ5IjL.99

A source told Hollywood Life that Kanye once even forbid Scott from being around his daughter North.

“Kanye already told Kim [Kardashian] not to have Scott around North because there’s no telling whether he’s going to be partying or what might come out of his mouth. Kanye has told everyone in the family that too, even Kris [Jenner], because he’ll be damned if Nori is going to see a grown man, especially one in her family, acting a fool. He doesn’t want Nori around Scott — not at all.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/1576306/kourtney-kardashian-wants-to-quit-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-to-be-with-her-family/#0rv2X4pYWqxZ5IjL.99

But it's okay for Him to act like a fool? And it's on record?

• Love 3

Come on now. It's not Halloween but April Fool's day, right? All these Kanye quotes are like from the Onion or something, right?

And what's Scott going to say that's worse than talking about fucking her mother on the sink?

• Love 3

“What they’re hoping for as parents is that [North] will find something that she loves doing every single day and, by default, make money from it. Whether it’s being a writer, a composer, an artist, a teacher, an inventor of the next big idea, whatever — it will never be work for her because she’s privileged enough to only do things that she loves and enjoys,” a source close to Kimye said.

“[Kanye] reads poems to her and plays all types of music for her including scores from the most renowned composers,” our source explained.  “He loves it when she scribbles on the paper in her bedroom or when she speaks her own baby language. He lets her explore life to the fullest because he wants her mind to know no boundaries.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/10/30/north-west-baby-prodigy-next-einstein-kim-kardashian-kanye-west/

Thanks for the laughs!!!

• Love 1

I'm referring to the second (!) costume that Kim and her makeup gal (and kid) of course had to post pics of. The one where Kim was dressed as Anna Wintour and North as Andre Talley (wtf?) Kim's friend and kid were also dressed as fashion icons.  ALL of them were wearing black or black/white.

Jesus Christ, why can't Kim and Kanye just let North be what she is: A FREAKING BABY!!!!!

I know all parents have high aspirations for their children, but these super competitive type-A parents drive me crazy. Just let your kid play and explore and discover the world at their own pace. There's nothing wrong with exposing your child to art and music, but it's ridiculous to expect them to become the next Beethoven or Rembrandt when they're not even toilet trained yet.

• Love 4

Good lord what is that child wearing.   And oh dear, she inherited Kim's little hobbit legs.  I hate commenting on a child's looks, I do.   But if they didn't emphasize her calves and ankles with those leggings I wouldn't notice.

• Love 1

She looks like she's about to take flight.

Whatever that cape thing is made of, it looks like it needs a good plucking or brushing. (Feathers? Fur?) It looks hot, heavy and uncomfortable.

I think that North is a spitting image of her father.

• Love 1

Holy shit, what have they dressed that poor little girl in? Is she supposed to be evil Big Bird? How is that comfortable for her? And I know Kim likes to call the pappz, but seriously, you let them get that close to your child?

• Love 3

North is sooo cute! I think she’s an adorable mix of both her parents. And even though that black fur cape is a little bizarre for a small child to be wearing, the rest of her outfit looks comfortable for a change, including the soft flat shoes instead of her usual hard, clunky boots. As far as her legs, she just has the healthy, chubby look of a lot of toddlers. Her cousin, Penelope, as well as Harper Beckham and Prince George all have that same build, and since Prince George’s parents are both very tall and lean, I doubt his current chubbiness means he will be a hobbit when he’s an adult. Kim herself has always been petite but for most of her life she wasn't a fat or ungainly person, so I’m sure North will also have a normal weight for her height as she grows. What I like most about these shots is that for once North looks happy and at ease with her mother and not frightened and confused by whoever is taking the pictures.

I wanted to see if the cape was a Kardasian Kids item (of course not), but saw some little shoes that made me come back for a second look (and, no, of course not). I just noticed her little kitty shoes in these pics. Very, very cute and someone for once remembered North is a little girl and not 21.