Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

It does seem like something shifted. I wonder if its since the new baby arrived?

I’m wondering if North saw how sweet Saint is with Chicago, and how they’ve bonded, and finally got her sibling shit together. Or maybe she just wants what her sister has, like a true Kardashian!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I’m wondering if North saw how sweet Saint is with Chicago, and how they’ve bonded, and finally got her sibling shit together. Or maybe she just wants what her sister has, like a true Kardashian!

Those outfits look like the ones they wore in Communist China. Or prisoners of war. And the shoes? Hideous. Must be Kanye’s design. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

Those outfits look like the ones they wore in Communist China. Or prisoners of war. And the shoes? Hideous. Must be Kanye’s design. 

Or like a cult

• Love 5
On 5/27/2019 at 3:16 AM, howmanywords said:

It does seem like something shifted. I wonder if its since the new baby arrived?

On 5/27/2019 at 2:47 PM, iwasish said:

Well, kids in China probably did make the little cult outfits, so it's full circle. 

• Love 5

These people throw the most over the top parties, but this one is making me drool. Kim and Kourtney threw P and North a Candyland birthday party complete with a Mister Softee truck. Back when I was 6 if I had a party like this I would have been the happiest kid alive

• Love 1
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

These people throw the most over the top parties, but this one is making me drool. Kim and Kourtney threw P and North a Candyland birthday party complete with a Mister Softee truck. Back when I was 6 if I had a party like this I would have been the happiest kid alive

For their standards, this is modest!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I thought this was posted in the KUWTK forum, but it was actually in Miscellaneous Celebrity News, so I'm going to post it here too.

Kim Kardashian Buys North, 6, Michael Jackson's 'Smooth Criminal' Hat — with Makeup Still on It

Kim Kardashian West‘s didn’t just buy one piece of Michael Jackson memorabilia for daughter North this Christmas.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 39, and husband Kanye West, 42, who gifted their 6-year-old daughter North a one-of-a-kind jacket once worn by the King of Pop, also purchased the exact white fedora that Jackson wore in his 1988 music video for “Smooth Criminal” from an auction.

I'm just going to repost the comment I made in the other forum:

Sorry, but this sounds like another attempt by Kim & Kanye to make North sound like some kind of fashion wunderkind, like when they said she was designing when she was 3. She can't just be a normal kid, she has to be a little "fashion icon".  Are we really supposed to believe that a 6 year old wants Michael Jackson's used, dirty clothes just because she likes his music? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I thought this was posted in the KUWTK forum, but it was actually in Miscellaneous Celebrity News, so I'm going to post it here too.

Kim Kardashian Buys North, 6, Michael Jackson's 'Smooth Criminal' Hat — with Makeup Still on It

I'm just going to repost the comment I made in the other forum:

I hope they’ve had them checked for random DNA. MJ isn’t exactly the kind of guy I’d want my kid worshiping.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

If North remains a fan of MJ as she gets older I'm sure she'll appreciate the items..now, not so much.

Kim had the jacket altered so North could wear it, I doubt she'll even have the items when she gets older, they'll just be old clothes to her.

• Love 1

I think that's just the parody, where they call him Sam. On the Instagram page, she calls Chicago "Ms. Personality". It's hysterical, & sometimes, even Kim & Khloe like the posts. Khloe commented on the Nori's Black Book post on Khloe's birthday. 

My favorite year-end zinger was that Kim is taking the bar, & little does she know that she'll need it to help an adult-Reign.

• LOL 2

The whole thing reeks of something Kanye would push on her. Then again North is such an obvious daddys girl I wouldnt be shocked if it was something she latched on to. Even every Sunday Service she is practically front and center glued to him.

8 hours ago, GaT said:

And yes, his clothes look the same as every other collection he's shown.

I actually thought he reached a new level of bizarre. There was this one get up that looked like a a blue garbage bag lol. 

• Love 2
On 3/3/2020 at 12:00 AM, GaT said:
On 3/3/2020 at 12:00 AM, GaT said:

Why are they trying to make her into a rapper? And yes, his clothes look the same as every other collection he's shown.

North West Gets on the Mic at Kanye's Yeezy Fashion Show in Paris

How else would MaMa Kris make money on her in the future? 

You would wish that these 2 sad excuses of parenting would put that same energy in trying to make North an annoying famewhore like them into her schoolwork & education. Do we even know if North even goes to school at all? Do Kim & Kanye even remotely give a damn about education?

North actually does go to school. Penelope also goes to the same one. There was a "daddy-daughter" dance there last month and she rapped badly there too 😄 Kim told a story recently about how North is begging her to work at the school because her best friends mom does.

• Love 1

This is what happens when mommy & daddy are both famewhores. Anybody reminded of Taylor Swift? “I’mma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best PSAs of all time!"

• LOL 2
23 minutes ago, GaT said:

This is what happens when mommy & daddy are both famewhores. Anybody reminded of Taylor Swift? “I’mma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best PSAs of all time!"

Being trapped in a house without an audience is probably a nightmare for a narcissist - especially with a bunch of little creatures with needs and stuff.

• Love 5

Kim being frustrated with North up in her personal space is one of the more relatable things I've seen of her. My facebook timeline is filled now with parents making jokes about being quarantined with their kids, some flat out will say they are driving them nuts. The big difference with Kim is she has an enormous mansion where she is allowed to escape and she doesnt have the stress the average people do during this crisis like money problems or not not knowing if she'll have a job tomorrow.

Minority opinion but I dont think she literally dislikes her kids. North and Saint especially I've seen her very loving and affectionate with them. I dont think someone who dislikes kids keeps having them. But the reality is having 4 kids isnt easy even with the aid of nanny(s). They probably get on her nerves especially now since they are constantly around. Even the average families are use to getting breaks between work and kids being in school.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim being frustrated with North up in her personal space is one of the more relatable things I've seen of her. My facebook timeline is filled now with parents making jokes about being quarantined with their kids, some flat out will say they are driving them nuts. The big difference with Kim is she has an enormous mansion where she is allowed to escape and she doesnt have the stress the average people do during this crisis like money problems or not not knowing if she'll have a job tomorrow.

Minority opinion but I dont think she literally dislikes her kids. North and Saint especially I've seen her very loving and affectionate with them. I dont think someone who dislikes kids keeps having them. But the reality is having 4 kids isnt easy even with the aid of nanny(s). They probably get on her nerves especially now since they are constantly around. Even the average families are use to getting breaks between work and kids being in school.

Go up to Montana or Wyoming or wherever and let them play outside. Plenty of fresh air and no one around. 
I also see a clear difference in Kim’s affection/interaction with the older two and the two the surrogate delivered.  I DO NOT follow her on Instagram, just here, so I may miss a lot, but she interacts more with North and talks about Saint more than she does with the other two. 

The house is so damn big, she could disappear and they would believe she left the property.  And even if Kim is working at home they can learn boundaries...mom is working and you’ll have to wait. This video she posted was clearly a collaborative effort. Probably well rehearsed too. Kim is clearly grooming North for a career in her footsteps. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, AmandaWalace said:

In my opinion, Kim Kardashian's child is very lucky with her parents. She probably will never have problems with money. I wonder how the children feel about the fact that she has such famous parents?sur

Sure, money won’t be a problem, but having 2 narcissists for parents dooms them in other ways, imo. I wouldn’t wish Kim and Kanye on any child.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 3