Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Poor North is going to be throwing hussy fits when mommy's mini-me is going to get pimped out to fashion mags. I fully expect baby modeling offers to come her way too.

Kim will pull a Kris and "package" the two together à la the Kendall and Kylie duo.  You want the cuter, popular, one, you have to include the other one, so both can be shoved down the world's disinterested throat to become the next gen of celebrity offspring "supermodels."  Might want to join her two in with Stormi if Stormi is the one getting the attention but not True or Dream.

Daily Mail had photos of Kim, North and Penelope supporting (read as stealing attention from) Larsa Pippen's daughter appearing on Dancing With The Stars: Junior.  North looked bored/angry, probably hoping to herself the show doesn't last so her mommy doesn't force her on it in five or even less years!

Kim Kardashian cuddles North and Penelope as she roots on Larsa Pippen's daughter at Dancing With The Stars: Junior

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 5

Apparently North wants Kim's gold cross Versace dress when she gets older.

“And she said, ‘Mom, I just want that gold cross dress that you have.’ And I was like, ‘Do you wanna wear it to the prom? You can wear it to your [prom]. Whatever fits you. You better hope that you’re somewhere near my height.'”

Her butt better be the size of the moon, too.

https://people.com/style/kanye-west-wrote-kim-kardashian-check-1-million-dollars/

Kim-Kardashian-Versace-Dress-2018-Met-Gala.jpg

Edited by mwell345
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Apparently North wants Kim's gold cross Versace dress when she gets older.

“And she said, ‘Mom, I just want that gold cross dress that you have.’ And I was like, ‘Do you wanna wear it to the prom? You can wear it to your [prom]. Whatever fits you. You better hope that you’re somewhere near my height.'”

Her butt better be the size of the moon, too.

https://people.com/style/kanye-west-wrote-kim-kardashian-check-1-million-dollars/

Kim-Kardashian-Versace-Dress-2018-Met-Gala.jpg

Yeah that’s prom material.

• Love 8

Prom dresses are shockingly revealing and elaborate today. I almost had a panic attack when my daughter showed me a picture of the dress she initially wanted this year (my husband said no lol). Lots of skin tight mermaid style dresses, sequins and plunging necklines. I'm more disturbed by the fact that a 5 year old likes that dress so much. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Prom dresses are shockingly revealing and elaborate today. I almost had a panic attack when my daughter showed me a picture of the dress she initially wanted this year (my husband said no lol). Lots of skin tight mermaid style dresses, sequins and plunging necklines. I'm more disturbed by the fact that a 5 year old likes that dress so much. 

I was shocked when my niece showed me pictures of her prom. The girls looked like 30 year-old strip club hostesses. Boobs spilling out everywhere, cut-outs on the back and sides, platform heels etc. My mother wouldn't have let me leave the house looking like that. Times have really changed.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

She spends her day surrounded by exposed tits and ass, I guess we shouldn’t be shocked that is the type of dress she’d be attracted to. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I'm more disturbed by the fact that a 5 year old likes that dress so much. 

It's probably not the dress itself that's attracting her, it's gold & sparkly, 5 year olds love sparkly. It's probably some kind of princess dress in her mind.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kim was probably lying and made that story up for attention.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

I’d laugh and laugh if North takes after Kanye’s mom and none of Kim’s carefully preserved crap fits her. 

Well I sure as hell hope that North does not grow up to have the kind of grossly distorted body shape that would fit into Kim’s cherished high-priced stripper wear. (Shudder!) In fact, I hope that by some miracle, North develops a fashion sense that is unique to her and more refined and tasteful than that of her two parents or any of her tacky maternal relatives. Just maybe she might inherit paternal Grandma Donda’s drive for academic achievement. Yeah, I know, that’s a long shot…

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

Well I sure as hell hope that North does not grow up to have the kind of grossly distorted body shape that would fit into Kim’s cherished high-priced stripper wear. (Shudder!) In fact, I hope that by some miracle, North develops a fashion sense that is unique to her and more refined and tasteful than that of her two parents or any of her tacky maternal relatives. Just maybe she might inherit paternal Grandma Donda’s drive for academic achievement. Yeah, I know, that’s a long shot…

North’s best shot at academic achievement is if she’s actually Grandma Donda reincarnated!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

North’s best shot at academic achievement is if she’s actually Grandma Donda reincarnated!

What good did it do Kanye, especially if she ignored his alleged blackout at age 5?Perhaps she thought his various manic behaviors were signs of real genius.

• Love 3

Tbr does North have a speech impediment? The video from Kanye’s instagram awhile ago and then the video recently of her “singing” it sounds like they never speak to her. Or teach her anything she definitely talks like a baby still 

27 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

WTF does that even mean?

I'm old so I had to ask my teenager lol "Boo'd up" basically means hanging out with your boyfriend/girlfriend.

I don't know what this kids deal is except his dad is apparently close with Kanye, but if you look back a few days on his Instagram he bought North a Tiffany necklace and was all "hey Northie see ya soon baby girl" oy🙄 

North West dances to dad Kanye West's song Jesus Walks at church... after winning first place at father-daughter dance

She is just five-years-old but North West may already have a bright future in dancing. 

Not only did the youngster steal the show at her dad Kanye West's Sunday church service, but she won first place at her very first father-daughter dance on Saturday. 

The enthusiastic youngster was having the time of her life dancing alongside her friend in front of a choir singing Kanye's song, Jesus Walks. 

9632160-0-image-a-18_1549823919065.jpg 

Edited by vast wasteland

Kim Kardashian: Kanye West and North ‘Won the First Place Trophy’ at Their Father-Daughter Dance

Daddy’s little girl! Kim Kardashian gushed over the bond between her husband, Kanye West, and their 5-year-old daughter, North, who recently won a very special award together.

“[North] had her father-daughter dance last night and [she] and Kanye won the first place trophy [for a dance they did together,]” the KKW Beauty founder, 38, told audience members at The Masterclass by Mario Dedivanovic with Kim Kardashian and Anastasia Soare at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles on Saturday, February 9.

“She recreated the dance that they did,” Kardashian continued, noting that their first-born child won’t stop showing off her moves. “And I don’t know how the two of them came up with this full choreographed dance where she was doing flips and he was throwing her up in the air and [all] these crazy things. She must have done it for me, like, five times today.”

The Selfish author also added that North “had to change her outfit” and “wanted blush” if Kardashian was going to take a video of her doing the routine. “She put on so much blush and I walked in and she started crying saying, ‘I don’t know how to blend!’” the KUWTK star said. “I was like, ‘I can’t have this conversation with you, you’re 5!’”

1 hour ago, Frost said:

OMG.  That was completely uncoordinated!  North would never make it on AGT!

She “recreated” the dance for Kim? Kim wasn’t at the dance contest, neither had she ever seen the dance prior to the contest? 

What’s with the black light church services?   Is it like this every week?  The only pics I’ve seen are both under black light, but North had a yellow outfit on in the last one.  So fricking weird, these people....

• Love 6
11 hours ago, geauxaway said:

What’s with the black light church services?   Is it like this every week?  The only pics I’ve seen are both under black light, but North had a yellow outfit on in the last one.  So fricking weird, these people....

Notice only the Kardashian Wests and their buddies wear stuff that shows under the black light? 

I hope Kim doesn’t pee her spanx. Black light picks up urine and other bodily fluids. 

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I feel like this kid is way more into hanging with North than she is into him. And Saint is just adorable

I don't know who this kid is, but he's got such a punchable face. It's also messed up that his parents are using North and Saint to drive traffic to his Instagram.

North looks like she's being held hostage.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know who this kid is, but he's got such a punchable face. It's also messed up that his parents are using North and Saint to drive traffic to his Instagram.

North looks like she's being held hostage.

He’s an aspiring rapper..... 

Wonder how long before he’s calling North and the other girls bitches and hos  and grabbing his crotch? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Getting cozy with Kanye’s girl as a marketing ploy - he’s got big plans!

I’m sure Kim is thrilled that she’ll be getting lots of exposure and become accustomed to the attention. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I’m sure Kim is thrilled that she’ll be getting lots of exposure and become accustomed to the attention. 

Kim’s probably already ordering skimpy clothes for North to wear in the videos.

• LOL 3

Encouraging kids the same age to hang out is a long way off from turning North into Kim. I can see Kim and Kanye seeing nothing wrong with playdates with their kids. The playdate with Saint took place the day after Stormi's party.  From what I gather he doesnt even live near them so they hung out while he was in Cali. My impression is this kid has a crush on North and he or his parents are trying to get some attention from it. 

This kids father is a good friend of Kanye's (he apparently calls them "Aunt Kim and Uncle Kanye") I'm assuming there must be a fine line with what they are actually ok with.  I don't know if Kanye is on board with the way this boy is talking on instagram.   There's a big difference between hanging with someone at a party and a playdate with the girl (and her brother no less) and this kid saying they're "boo'd up". Kim doesnt seem to be encouraging, "liking" anything, or going along with his comments on social media. She hasnt posted a thing about them together in any way. For all I know it may be harmless. This boy seems to be the one who wants to give off the impression there's "something" happening there.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I don't know if Kanye is on board with the way this boy is talking on instagram.   

Why not, he referred to Kim as a "Bitch" in a song, & he approved of Tyga when he was dating Kylie because he "got in early", so I don't see why he would have a problem with his daughter being "boo'd up".

Edited by GaT
  • Love 5

I'm sorry, but that kid is creepy a/f, his parents are disgusting and shame on Kim and Kanye if they're allowing this. The tone of those pictures is completely inappropriate and I'd have a serious Come To Jesus meeting with any so-called friend who portrayed my five year-old child this way. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm sorry, but that kid is creepy a/f, his parents are disgusting and shame on Kim and Kanye if they're allowing this. The tone of those pictures is completely inappropriate and I'd have a serious Come To Jesus meeting with any so-called friend who portrayed my five year-old child this way. 

Not to mention the ridiculousness of a $1500 gift from a 7 yr old to a 5 yr old. I don’t care how much money the parents have or how much money this kid makes with his rapping. Kim and Kanye are both idiots if they can’t see how this kid’s parents are using both them and NORTH for their own agenda. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Kim and Kanye are both idiots if they can’t see how this kid’s parents are using both them and NORTH for their own agenda. 

All Kim & Kanye see is that their daughter should be as desirable as her mother, so of course her boo should give her presents.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, GaT said:

All Kim & Kanye see is that their daughter should be as desirable as her mother, so of course her boo should give her presents.

Yes, but they’re also very sensitive to anyone trying to get a leg up by using their association to the family. Look at how quick Kim was to think Jonathan had taken liberties when he was writing that book years ago. Khloe sort of accused Malika of using her friendship to do for herself. And when Caitlyn wrote her book and was making appearances Kris and Kim both accused him of coming up off of their fame. Kanye is always accusing people around him of disloyalty or using him. They may go along with this little romance while it seems to benefit North, but one step over that line and Kim will get all vengeful. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, GaT said:

I like our new ”reaction” choices a lot but I need a disgusted shiver for this. The whole setup screams bad choices and I’m putting those choices squarely on the parents. Social media often squicks me out more than it entertains me and this is a prime example. 

• Love 9