Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E14: It's Just a Blip

Message added by Emma Snyder,

Please keep discussion to what happened in THIS episode. Off topic discussion such as, but not limited to, personal anecdotes, pet peeves, etc. belong in small talk. Afterparty discussion belongs in the Afterparty thread. Past season/contestant discussion belongs in their particular season.

• Start Topic

Jasmina surprised me in this episode.  She was really concerned with Michael’s feelings and comfort level. Probably the only one of the 8 people that does that for their partner 

in my opinion. Lindsay had alcohol poisoning 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Useful 4
  • Love 16

Lindsey is so terrible that I almost forgot all about Alyssa. Lindsey is so vile and vindictive. She was cruel and cackling and insulting everyone that entire game by going out of her way to detail exactly why they are so terrible, and yet she was shocked and appalled to find out that nearly everyone thought she was most likely to start a fight?!? She was trying to start a fight with everyone the entire game!!! She’s so mean and yet so sensitive about herself at the same time—completely clueless that she’s the worst offender of this rudeness that she can’t handle from Mark nor anyone else. 

I was pleasantly surprised by Michael and Jasmina. They were so cute and caring and, dare I say, loving this entire episode. I also liked the way they took charge and planned all of the games and meals for everyone. They even had various couples’ t-shirts! I’m curious about their reactions to the psychic. It was like they both believed in the vision with the twins on a boat in a sunny locale…but then she also said exactly how long it would be to move on with someone else. I feel like these two got off to a REALLY slow start, but they finally have promise.

• Like 1
  • Love 16

I'm really just bored of this by now.  It's the same crap every week.  How many times can I post about how messed up Lindsey and Olajuwon are?  I am still incredulous at Michael and Jasmina's positive transformation, but I fear that it's not going to last or be enough to make them last past decision day.  The problem is that no one is making a romantic move.  I think Michael is afraid to move in, even for a simple kiss or cuddle.  Her attraction for him might increase after they have some physical contact.  Where are the experts to tell them this?   It looks like Viviana is AWOL now.

Noi really is a spoiled brat baby.  Her attitude is really getting under my skin now.  I can't believe how she acted to Steve about the social media issue.  I don't blame him for wanting to discuss the issue.  At first I thought maybe she just didn't want to do it on camera, but she just didn't want to discuss it period.

I really didn't need to hear about alpaca placenta and how the dogs will eat it.  Just gross, why did they let that air?  This show has zero class, not that it ever did, but they continue to sink to new lows.

I actually think this was one of the least combative retreat weekends in MAFS history.  Aside from Lindsey and her usual antics, they were all basically singing kumbaya with each other the entire time.  I'm actually appreciating how much they've grown to like each other.

Of course LIndsey has to misinterpret Mark, throw a fit and ruin any good time they might have had.  Although he should know by now that she can't be joked around with like that.  He shouldn't have to walk on eggshells with her.  For all she supposedly does for him she can be incredibly selfish and destructive.  Mark, in the long run she isn't worth it.  Yes to her needing long term therapy before she can handle a romantic relationship.  

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Cancun said:

When Mark asked Lindsay to admire the first solo fire he had ever built, and she said “I’ve seen better”, I really wish he would have said “That’s rude and your comment hurt me” and stomp off. Why can’t she see how she does the same stuff she complains about him doing? She is a mess.

EXACTLY! She can dish it out but for whatever reason doesn't recognize that about herself. She really IS a mess. I've tried so hard to like her, but she truly does need counseling.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Mark called Lindsey "hyper." It was a direct dig at her to encompass his opinion of her dinner behavior in front of the others, making her embarrassed retroactively. This comment came after his clear rejection of her advances in bed that morning. 

Lindsey commented on a fire. A thing. Not a behavior, not a character trait. 

Huge difference in content, intent, and effect.

I can see your point, but she is hyper. As far as him rejecting her advances in the morning, well Mark is obviously not a morning person, and neither am I. I would not want to be awakened like that by my husband. For more of her morning behavior, watch After-party. Mark explains more. 

I don't think either of them are bad people, but they are just not right for each other. Idk what number Lyndsey's mom did on her, but I still believe she needs counseling.

Edited by ECM1231
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Plus she’s drunk which makes her more combative and defensive.  

This x 100!!! She likes her booze just a wee too much, imo, and always goes off the rails even moreso when drinking.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Lindsey is a hot mess and she really does need therapy right now, not marriage.  

She seems very damaged to me and will never find herself in a good relationship because she’s so angry and ashamed, I think. And the drinking (self-medication) isn’t helping.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She seems very damaged to me and will never find herself in a good relationship because she’s so angry and ashamed, I think. And the drinking (self-medication) isn’t helping.

I agree with you generally but this show inundates them with alcohol everywhere they go so I will bet she's drinking more than usual because of that.  They know it makes for more drama with someone like Lindsey.  We've seen it every season.  They probably put bottles of booze in their apartments every day just for that reason.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

I agree with you generally but this show inundates them with alcohol everywhere they go so I will bet she's drinking more than usual because of that.  They know it makes for more drama with someone like Lindsey.  We've seen it every season.  They probably put bottles of booze in their apartments every day just for that reason.

No one is forcing them to drink it. Most of us have alcohol in our homes daily. Doesn't mean that you drink it. She was pounding drinks at that retreat. That was a problem. Mostly because she was already upset. Supplying isn't the problem. Not being able to control yourself or your intake is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
Just now, Racj82 said:

No one is forcing them to drink it. Most of us have alcohol in our homes daily. Doesn't mean that you drink it. She was pounding drinks at that retreat. That was a problem. Mostly because she was already upset. Supplying isn't the problem. Not being able to control yourself or your intake is.

Of course but the show knows that giving someone like her easy and free access to it amid in the high stress of the new marriage and filming situation is a recipe for increased alcohol usage.   They use psychology on her!

• Love 6

I see tiny pieces of Lindsay in a lot of people i know including myself, just those tiny annoying hairline cracks that we all have, but wow, Lindsay is one big barrel of broken pieces and I seriously doubt she is even fixable, it’s sad.  She really should quit drinking for starters.

• Love 22
6 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I can see your point, but she is hyper. As far as him rejecting her advances in the morning, well Mark is obviously not a morning person, and neither am I. I would not want to be awakened like that by my husband. For more of her morning behavior, watch After-party. Mark explains more. 

I don't think either of them are bad people, but they are just not right for each other. Idk what number Lyndsey's mom did on her, but I still believe she needs counseling.

Totally agree! And Lindsey is super-hyper, with a laugh that would madden a hyena! 

But the key thing is: I'm not her husband telling her this! 

Why the experts figured she would be a match for laid-back and chill Mark who dislikes altercations, let alone embarrassing public ones, I certainly don't  know! 

I'm sure Mark is done with her little public digs, too, like her "I tell him it's good" wisecrack about lying. 

Lindsey is loud, boisterous, and bawdy, a character out of ribald 18th Century literature. But Mark is not her Tom Jones.

9 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

So Katina has to do "lessons" for Olajuwon and he's pleased that she passes his "tests," but what has he done for her?  Katina should just shut his ass down until Decision Day.

Would be interesting if on decision day Katina says no  Wouldn’t surprise me     Both Jasmina and less so Katina keep their views quiet   Really, I’m pulling for Michael and Jasmina bc I like them both   I think Michael is a good catch   He’s loyal, sensitive and ready for a lasting relationship IMO   

10 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Aha! It's just that I was behind in watching my recording. 

Now I'm  on the alpaca segment.  

And I see Olajuwon's shirt. Is that an expression common to him? Like, people should recognize stuff he says?!

I'm going to be expecting a LOT  more from my public after today!

Your comment about watching and posting at same time Imrelate to  LOL   I tried to do a while back and missed too much   Never again  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

The only real annoyance I have is Noi   She needs to grow up   I really think if she and Steve decide to keep trying on decision day, he will be sorry   And they’re still not living together?  I think the producers should refuse to accept that situation   Have people sign documents that they will follow the norms of the show   I really like Steve and he’s being cheated   She doesn’t deserve him at all and I predict she will make him miserable if they stay together   He’s hot in his nerdy, intelligent, wise, kind way and she’ll never do as well in future   He can do better   Irony  Steve doing better  I mean   

• Love 11
11 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Noi in the car ride was super-childish about her SM posts. 

She comes across as a petulant teenager, not a 30something woman. It was really unbecoming, especially since Steve comes across as a mature adult. It really is okay not to put all your shit on social media, especially when your husband asks you not to.

10 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I think Jasmina was always sympathetic to Michael; she's just not attracted to him.

Yes. I get friendship vibes from them. Their couple on the fly talking head interviews were funny but they seem like buddies, not a married couple. There’s no heat. She said she’s at a 5 with him; if she’s not feeling butterflies about him now, she probably won’t.

I haven’t watched this in a few weeks because of various life things but it really seems like nothing has changed. Olajuwon still thinks he’s God’s gift; the way he was speaking to Katina about her career was disgusting. Working full-time and going to school at the same time is hard. I’ve done it. How about “it’s great that you’re working so hard?” Also what does he bring to the table? What work is he putting in to show that he’s worthy of her?

Lindsay is a mess and Mark seems done, and he should be. That “I lie when I say the sex is good” comment was a jaw-dropper. Who wants to be with someone who talks about them like that?

Also, Lindsay, your illness was a hangover. You aren’t fooling anyone.

1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Lindsey is super-hyper, with a laugh that would madden a hyena! 

Oh my God her laugh is awful. I know she can’t help it, but oy vey!

• Love 17

I  fast forwarded through most of this episode and I don't think I missed much.

Other than O having tattoos all over his neck in his talking head and then the tattoos are not on his neck in the regular scenes, nothing has changed.

Edited by Rightside
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Olaj with this cooking shit again.   Why is he so obsessed with cooking?

He is under the very wrong impression that his wife is there to serve him.  To be subservient to him, that is.  He's such an asshole.

12 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Mark isn’t either a touchy feely guy or he really can’t stand Lyndsay. 

The latter.  And who could blame him???????????

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I'm really just bored of this by now.  It's the same crap every week.  How many times can I post about how messed up Lindsey and Olajuwon are?  I am still incredulous at Michael and Jasmina's positive transformation, but I fear that it's not going to last or be enough to make them last past decision day.  The problem is that no one is making a romantic move.  I think Michael is afraid to move in, even for a simple kiss or cuddle.  Her attraction for him might increase after they have some physical contact.  Where are the experts to tell them this?   It looks like Viviana is AWOL now.

Noi really is a spoiled brat baby.  Her attitude is really getting under my skin now.  I can't believe how she acted to Steve about the social media issue.  I don't blame him for wanting to discuss the issue.  At first I thought maybe she just didn't want to do it on camera, but she just didn't want to discuss it period.

I really didn't need to hear about alpaca placenta and how the dogs will eat it.  Just gross, why did they let that air?  This show has zero class, not that it ever did, but they continue to sink to new lows.

I actually think this was one of the least combative retreat weekends in MAFS history.  Aside from Lindsey and her usual antics, they were all basically singing kumbaya with each other the entire time.  I'm actually appreciating how much they've grown to like each other.

Of course LIndsey has to misinterpret Mark, throw a fit and ruin any good time they might have had.  Although he should know by now that she can't be joked around with like that.  He shouldn't have to walk on eggshells with her.  For all she supposedly does for him she can be incredibly selfish and destructive.  Mark, in the long run she isn't worth it.  Yes to her needing long term therapy before she can handle a romantic relationship.  

Oh YES to everything.  I’m so sick of games and animals.  I love both, but not on this show.  Too many fillers.  When Lindsey smiles that smile of hers, she reminds me of the Joker.  That phony laugh of hers is fake and scary.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Ms.C. said:

The only real annoyance I have is Noi   She needs to grow up   I really think if she and Steve decide to keep trying on decision day, he will be sorry   And they’re still not living together?  I think the producers should refuse to accept that situation   Have people sign documents that they will follow the norms of the show   I really like Steve and he’s being cheated   She doesn’t deserve him at all and I predict she will make him miserable if they stay together   He’s hot in his nerdy, intelligent, wise, kind way and she’ll never do as well in future   He can do better   Irony  Steve doing better  I mean   

They are living together during the eight week filming.  However, she does not want to give up her studio apartment and live together after decision day - until some unknown date in the future.  I do not understand why she agreed to be on this show if she wasn’t willing to give up her apartment. 
on the other hand- Gil gave up his apartment, got one with Myrla and then needed a place to live a few weeks later.   

I am under the impression that  Noi and at least Lindsay are going home two days a week.  Why do I think that? - Steve said something about being together five days a week on this episode.  Mark referred to he and Lindsay arguing ‘ every week’.   

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Why the experts figured she would be a match for laid-back and chill Mark who dislikes altercations, let alone embarrassing public ones, I certainly don't  know! 

Because they always seem to "think" that opposites will bring out the balance in each other. How's that working for them so far???

ETA - I didn't think it would be worth watching, just based on the comments, so I didn't. I didn't miss a thing. I REALLY don't want Steve to say yes on D Day. Noi is a whiny, spoiled, immature, selfish brat. I think I said that last week. And the week before. And before that. Anyone who values social media attention more than a real relationship shows what is horrifying about so many young (and not so young) people today.

I get so annoyed just seeing O and hearing his narcissistic and misogynistic comments make me want to throw something. I hope Katina realizes that she is better than to take that crap.

Jasmeana and Michael are boring. Lindsey and Mark are exhausting and boring - same story, different location.

This season has made it so easy to not even want to watch anymore. I know I say that every time, but considering I haven't watched half of this season, it is getting easier. I am sure I will watch the beginning of the next time, but if they continue selecting unlikeable people, which they seem to be doing, I am out.

At least next week is the last Afterparty, so that means they are starting to wind down. Of course, that still means several weeks of stupid filler episodes. I am the most curious about the reunion, although I am not looking forward to the return of the Good Person.

Edited by Retired at last
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Lindsey is so terrible that I almost forgot all about Alyssa. Lindsey is so vile and vindictive. She was cruel and cackling and insulting everyone that entire game by going out of her way to detail exactly why they are so terrible, and yet she was shocked and appalled to find out that nearly everyone thought she was most likely to start a fight?!? She was trying to start a fight with everyone the entire game!!! She’s so mean and yet so sensitive about herself at the same time—completely clueless that she’s the worst offender of this rudeness that she can’t handle from Mark nor anyone else. 

I was pleasantly surprised by Michael and Jasmina. They were so cute and caring and, dare I say, loving this entire episode. I also liked the way they took charge and planned all of the games and meals for everyone. They even had various couples’ t-shirts! I’m curious about their reactions to the psychic. It was like they both believed in the vision with the twins on a boat in a sunny locale…but then she also said exactly how long it would be to move on with someone else. I feel like these two got off to a REALLY slow start, but they finally have promise.

Mike and Jasmina were assigned those roles by production.  Do you really think they went to Kinkos and ordered tee shirts?  Production creates these situations, they assign the roles, make the tee shirts, plan the games and create the questions.  They probably had husband questions but the drama was with Lyndsey (which they could count on).  Everybody else laughed it off even if they didn't like it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

This season has been lackluster and boring. Lindsey and Ola have big personalities, so the producers appear to be taking turns putting the focus on them. How many times can we watch those two get upset or overreact? This week it was Lindsey’s turn, so next week it will be Ola’s. Jasmina and Michael are devoid of personalities. Watching them is like watching paint dry. Personally, I am sick and tired of hearing about Steve and Noi’s finances. One week, on another forum, the topic of whether Steve is a Millionaire or a bum, had over forty different threads. That is what this season has come down to. It makes me wonder what Chris and Alyssa would have brought to the table. I can’t wait for it to be over.  I have a feeling we are going to get some “Yes” on Decision Day, but it will be 0 for 5 by Labor Day. 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I have a feeling we are going to get some “Yes” on Decision Day, but it will be 0 for 5 by Labor Day. 

I don’t think any of these couples should stay together.

• Love 11

I think it's the therapist in me that really wants to like Lindsey, but she is making it so so hard! This show is soooooo edited, and I am certain there are things we are missing or things that are put in the wrong place, but she really isn't coming across well at all. I don't think Mark is the beaten down doormat we are seeing either. I want these two to work, because when they have their good moments they look so natural together and like they are having so much fun. It's terribly painful when they are arguing about all the percieved slights though. 

Katina's bodysuit thing she was wearing at that last meal made me double take. It was so close to her skin tone I thought she was naked at first. She has long and thin limbs and could really wear some clothes well, but that bodysuit was not one of those things. O's tshirt was obnoxious. 

• Love 7

I am very, very sorry for Lindsey   Her insecurity is palpable   She’s so clearly the victim of verbal abuse   I wish Mark would be more empathetic and join her in therapy   

• Useful 1

I've never said this about this show before (and I've been watching since Ep 1), but I am ready for this season to just end already.  What a clusterf---! 

I really have to chuckle about Mark, going back to him applying over and over to be on this show - be careful what you wish for, dude, LOLOL!!!

How did Olajuwan get to the point in life where he believes that he is 100% right in every way and any other opinion or point of view is WRONG?

Jasmina and Mike - just phoning it in until graduation/decision day. 

Steve and Noi - trying a little harder to look like they're "trying", but not really. 

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think that he has eaten pasta before but was on a low carb diet during this episode. 

It was a joke, wasn't Mark the guy that never had tacos before? You know what they say, if you have to explain the joke it probably isn't very funny.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Noi acts like she doesnt even cares about Steve. She's very disrespectful. He asked her for 1 thing...not to post vague childish post or memes that could be assumed is their relationship issues and she acts like that's too much to ask. Smh. So childish. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

It was a joke, wasn't Mark the guy that never had tacos before? You know what they say, if you have to explain the joke it probably isn't very funny.

Nah - I'm probably just a little dimmer than usual today...

How did Olajuwan get to the point in life where he believes that he is 100% right in every way and any other opinion or point of view is WRONG?

I think O rolled out of the womb that way...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’d like to see Steve, Mark, Michael and Katina all say no thanks on decision day!

Their marriages are all just too darn hard. I would hate to be in a marriage like that!

Steve and Noi should  both say no.  He’s content to sometimes work and she’s immature and self centered. Katina should have already said no as should have Mark.  Both of their spouses should have been escorted off the premises. 

Me personally - I like this softer Jasmina and I wish she was attracted to Michael.  They could have a successful marriage if she was. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Mike and Jasmina were assigned those roles by production.  Do you really think they went to Kinkos and ordered tee shirts?  Production creates these situations, they assign the roles, make the tee shirts, plan the games and create the questions.  They probably had husband questions but the drama was with Lyndsey (which they could count on).  Everybody else laughed it off even if they didn't like it.

I really don't understand why so many things are attributed to production these days.

Making t shirts? They knew they were going on a retreat. I'm sure they got them made on their own.

What else are they supposed to do if they don't play games? Why not come up with some couples games?

I'm sure we didn't see every single question. It's not about what questions were asked, it's about which ones were shown.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I've never said this about this show before (and I've been watching since Ep 1), but I am ready for this season to just end already.  What a clusterf---! 

I feel like this is literally the point every season where people are ready for the show to end. They always go 3 to 4 episodes too long.

For good or bad, either issues have been worked on or decisions have been made about a month in and last few episodes are just dragging things out. There just isn't enough content for 16 two hour episodes.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Racj82 said:

This fucker Olajuwon really had merchandise made of the bullshit he says to Katina. I can't with this dude.

Even that looked poorly formatted & stupid & shouldn't there be a comma in there? He shouldn't wear that to excuse the inappropriate way he talks to her, Kat should wear a shirt telling him to talk with her, not at her. 🙄😂

18 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Can Jasmina get anymore better than Michael?  I know there has to be some sort of spark from him, but maybe he is too afraid to be more verbal and aggressive.  I don’t understand what she wants.  Maybe someone who will be forceful and let her have it straight.  Another words, not a yes man.  Someone who is boss and tell her what to do.  I don’t even think she knows what she wants.  I wish Michael would man up a little more, as she might want a challenge.

5 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

I feel like this is literally the point every season where people are ready for the show to end. They always go 3 to 4 episodes too long.

For good or bad, either issues have been worked on or decisions have been made about a month in and last few episodes are just dragging things out. There just isn't enough content for 16 two hour episodes.

Over half are commercials.  When they start playing games, it’s over.  Too dragged out.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

So it’s okay for her to be insulting to him all the time.  He accurately refers to her as hyper and she is crushed? 

Ok. Is it some kind of mental or hormonal imbalance or the alcohol cuz that was so bizarre. To be fair, he did just, playfully, reject the hell out of her when she was waking him up. He could've been seriously mean & pissy, but he didn't. Maybe it was her pent up hurt over being rejected. Hyper was not offensive or hurtful & it looks like she just chose to be hurt over it or maybe it's something her mother said to her as an insult. She's too moody & sensitive when she wants to be. What kind of person chooses to be upset & a downer like that? I don't blame Mark for giving her space & leaving her alone, no one wants to be around bad energy. So she sits & stews, then rejoins him & dumps more complaints & says she wants an apology. Oh boy. More of the same dysfunction. It goes so wrong from the start, it's hard to say where to make it right. Maybe Mark should've been more firm with not wanting her to touch him like that, but still negotiate something that works for both of them. It's like he doesn't want to do what she wants from him, but the same is true about her & that's not compatible with a successful marriage.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Lindsey’s eyelashes don’t look as good as she thinks they do. 

I agree but really  it's all of the women I think. It's, what's the word, ....excessive? Kind of bizarre. I get it that it's a nice help to not have to wear eye make up but the lashes these women are sporting are just foolish looking.

Can't wait for this "trend" to be over.Itaintbecomingladies.

And- with the tshirts- I too thought it was a cute humorous thing- but thanks to production. At a minimum, I'm guessing that production had several to select from.  Just my opinion for both Olajuwon and Jasmina and Michael.

Too contrived.

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Love 7

Lindsey is obnoxious, self absorbed and entitled.

She keeps grabbing and poking at Mark and he keeps saying stop.  Hey Linds, ever heard of "no means no?"  I guess not, since you keep on, laughing hysterically.  It doesn't have to be in a physical/ dating/attack sense.  Just stop thinking you're cute when you're obviously annoying the other person, no matter what it is. And then when Mark calls you hyper, you pout and cry.  There's no winning with you!

When they were driving to Vermont, Lindsey pointed out a cross street that an ex had lived on.  Mark says she's got a lot of ex-boyfriends on a lot of streets/exits they pass.  Mark, do you hear yourself?  She's got a lot of ex-boyfriends---ever wonder why so many?  Be like so many other boyfriends and run---run like the wind!  Run hard and fast!

You can do better.

Edited by rebel2u
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I agree none of these couples will make it. Noi seems immature and wants everything her way. In theory I’m ok with Steve not working if the bills are paid, but if I’m slaving away at a job every day while he is spending summer on the beach I’m not going to be happy. I also strongly suspect Steve went on the show for attention to his apps.

Lindsey has serious issues and I don’t think she has many people in her life that will put up with her personality. Mark is no prize either and I find him to be pretty boring; and I get it that he doesn’t want to be grabbed but he also complained about a kiss on the cheek- he is done.

Jasmina and Mike are nice people but she doesn’t want him and that won’t change. Olaj is too hung up on gender roles and I didn’t like him suggesting Katina has spent her life playing while he has done something worthwhile. She is too good for him. 

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 7
On 4/13/2022 at 6:40 PM, mythoughtis said:

And saying to the group that she lies to her husband when she says he’s good in bed is ok? That’s a lot worse than him calling her hyper in private.  

& she laughed at him saying he'd spend the most money! It was a bad game, it should've just been a newlywed game. Anyway, she was awful during the game. I'm surprised he sat through it with her embarrassing him like that. They shouldn't have had those bad "most likely" categories & saying the "winner" is the loser, even though that's the case. It was a bad game & who announces the loser?!! Total setup! Lindsey was too sensitive & drunk for it & burned the only person who could've comforted her. She only has herself to blame for him abandoning her & even when O said that was hurtful, she wouldn't own it & apologize to Mark, yet demanded he apologize for saying she's hyper. Worse, she doubled down in her TH!!! 😬 Smh. She dismisses her wrongs & says what she wants & needs & Mark tries to explain his intent. Neither are apologizers. At least Mark did apologize after she said that's what she wanted. How weird was it that O was the person trying to calm her down? I'm surprised it wasn't the producers. She was gunna be Michaela with the dramatics, yet said she was leaving, so she was Zack too! 😅

Edited by Lindz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3