Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E14: It's Just a Blip

Message added by Emma Snyder,

Please keep discussion to what happened in THIS episode. Off topic discussion such as, but not limited to, personal anecdotes, pet peeves, etc. belong in small talk. Afterparty discussion belongs in the Afterparty thread. Past season/contestant discussion belongs in their particular season.

• Start Topic

With just two weeks left until Decision Day, the four couples head to Vermont for a last romantic getaway; despite sound baths, adventure parks, and fun with alpacas, not everything is fun and games, especially when one person ends up in urgent care.

Air date: April 13, 2022 at 8:00PM EDT.

Please keep discussion to topics mentioned on THIS episode. 

The video editing department got a new graphics tool. The pinwheel of Noi and Steve fighting nonstop from Boston MA to Peru VT? *chef’s kiss* The three staggered boxes as people enter doors and hot tubs? Too much.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Olajuwon  and the effort thing again.  What effort does he put in? 

Steve- you’ve talked the social media thing to death.  Noi has no intention of changing 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Mark isn’t either a touchy feely guy or he really can’t stand Lyndsay. 

I'm sure it's the latter.

He is also never going to match her energy.

• Love 13

“We’re walking kazeebos.” I’m literally cry-laughing. 🤣 That kazeebo just had a baby! That farmer wasn’t lying! No one was prepared for the falling placenta! What’s the baby of a kazeebo called? Im guessing kazeebop.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

“We’re walking kazeebos.” I’m literally cry-laughing. 🤣 That kazeebo just had a baby! That farmer wasn’t lying! No one was prepared for the falling placenta! What’s the baby of a kazeebo called? Im guessing kazeebop.

• Love 2

Olajuwon is so stuck on himself. So if they have a baby he wants Katina to take care of it, plus have a career and he wants to travel 2-3 times a month. Run Katina. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21

Here we go again.  Lindsey .. Mark is just not into you, so stop being annoying and face the facts.  Her laugh is annoying too and is fake.  Most men would love to be woken up by their wife, but not Mike as he’s not interested.  As a last resort, why don’t you try and play hard to get and just be nice .. leave him alone and stop with the poking and trying to be funny.  ( I meant Mark up there).

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Olajuwon didn’t remember what the alpacas were called and called them “kazeebos.”

Well, this just shows me that I can't  watch and read and post, because  I obviously miss too much in the watching!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Here we go again.  Lindsey .. Mark is just not into you, so stop being annoying and face the facts.  Her laugh is annoying too and is fake.  Most men would love to be woken up by their wife, but not Mike as he’s not interested.  As a last resort, why don’t you try and play hard to get and just be nice .. leave him alone and stop with the poking and trying to be funny.  I meant Mark up there.

So it’s okay for her to be insulting to him all the time.  He accurately refers to her as hyper and she is crushed? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Does Olajuwon understand that a baby is for life… and two trips a month isn’t going to happen? i do understand his point about Katina finishing school and immediately having a baby as she’s trying to establish a career.  I just think he doesn’t want kids 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

20 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Well, this just shows me that I can't  watch and read and post, because  I obviously miss too much in the watching!

Aha! It's just that I was behind in watching my recording. 

Now I'm  on the alpaca segment.  

And I see Olajuwon's shirt. Is that an expression common to him? Like, people should recognize stuff he says?!

I'm going to be expecting a LOT  more from my public after today!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I wonder what kind of guy is right for Jasmina.  Michael is probably not himself for fear of displeasing her.  He’s probably afraid to say and do what he wants for fear of being shut down.  She’s very intimidating.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

I'm sure some people will hate it but I'm enjoying the games. Everyone just having fun. 

I don't hate it and it's good they're having fun.  They just aren't interesting, at least to me. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Cancun said:

When Mark asked Lindsay to admire the first solo fire he had ever built, and she said “I’ve seen better”, I really wish he would have said “That’s rude and your comment hurt me” and stomp off. Why can’t she see how she does the same stuff she complains about him doing? She is a mess.

Mark called Lindsey "hyper." It was a direct dig at her to encompass his opinion of her dinner behavior in front of the others, making her embarrassed retroactively. This comment came after his clear rejection of her advances in bed that morning. 

Lindsey commented on a fire. A thing. Not a behavior, not a character trait. 

Huge difference in content, intent, and effect.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't hate it and it's good they're having fun.  They just aren't interesting, at least to me. 

I understand. My comment wasn't towards you. I hadn't read your post yet.

This most likely game will not be fun soon.

Lyndsey's laugh terrifies me.

5 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I wonder what kind of guy is right for Jasmina.  

Someone in a different town or state.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Mark called Lindsay "hyper." It was a direct dig at her to encompass his opinion of her dinner behavior in front of the others, making her embarrassed retroactively. This comment came after his clear rejection of her advances in bed that morning. 

Lindsay commented on a fire. A thing. Not a behavior, not a character trait. 

Huge difference in content, intent, and effect.

Fire building is a skill (which is a set of behaviors), not a thing and he was clearly proud of his skillful accomplishment. She cut him down in an attack on his self esteem, in retaliation for the morning tiff.  If a toddler draws a picture and asks his mommy if she thinks it’s good, and mommy says “I’ve seen better” - that’s ok because a picture is a thing?

• Love 21

Lindsey could benefit from intensive inpatient therapy. She’s not in a good place nor has ever been there. Bitch, yes, you care what people think, or that game wouldn’t have bothered you. 
P.S. That cat litter commercial had me cracking up. Much more entertaining than this show.  

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Lyndsey’s kind of, you know, gross!

Almost everything about Lyndsey is unappealing to me.

Her laugh, her over the top energy, the way she dresses, she looks like she smells weird, her cats (i dont like pets) she's thinned skinned but likes to act like she's a bad bitch that's as tough as leather. She's the perfect example of someone that can joke with you but can't take it.

• Like 1
  • Love 19
8 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Almost everything about Lyndsey is unappealing to me.

Her laugh, her over the top energy, the way she dresses, she looks like she smells weird, her cats (i dont like pets) she's thinned skinned but likes to act like she's a bad bitch that's as tough as leather. She's the perfect example of someone that can joke with you but can't take it.

The jury came in.  They all don’t care for Lindsey.  It’s not just us.  It all started on the plane where Mark had to stick up for her.  He didn’t tonight.  That’s what really got her.   She can dish it, but can’t take it.

Edited by kristen111
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, kristen111 said:

The jury came in.  They all don’t care for Lindsey.  It’s not just us.  It all started on the plane where Mark had to stick up for her.  He didn’t tonight.  That’s what really got her.

Yep. Because he doesn't want to live his life like that. He got a vision of their life together during the fight on the plane and mentally he's been out every since.

I know Mark isn't perfect. Lord knows he isn't but I don't even think we are seeing much of him as genuine spouse because he's checked out.

Olajuwon and Lyndsey's friendship gives me the side eye. 

I can't with that Steve and Noi leopard print monstrosity. Steve looks like a sleazy 80s tough guy.

Katina and those damn cat suits. Looking like she is going to fight crime.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13