Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Eat, Pray, Run

• Start Topic

Shannon makes nice with Heather, and apologizes for like the millionth time... Heather reciprocates and then IMMEDIATELY brings up something that happened MONTHS ago.   And it appears that both Shannon and David acknowledge that David made a drunk, stupid comment.  Big deal, let it go.  But no, it seems the Dubrow's are going to be huge dick's about it again.  Oh wait, maybe I should have used the medical term.  Terry is such a little bitch.

• Love 23

Wouldn't go near her. Professional courtesy.

Touche'! 

Seriously I can't even love to hate Tamra any more. She is so crude. It's not like she has these negative personality characteristics, but then balances them out in some way with positive characteristics; she is just ugh. Loud, crass, crude, manipulative, ignorant and proud of it, completely lacking any appreciation of culture, cuisine, arts, fashion, or anything past her own nose. How can she be so lacking in so MANY different areas, and a fucked up personality on top of everything? She's nasty, fetid and festering.

• Love 8

I believe Tamra the Terrible told Shannon she had spent very little time with Heather.  Tamra said as much when she called out Heather for being an actress.  It seemed like a big stretch for Heather to be in Tamra's wedding.

Could it be for the first time Tamra is getting a little nervous about getting asked back?

• Love 1

There were some of these types of pedicure stations at at least one nail salon here in Southern California, but I remember it being closed for health reasons or something like that. Something about not being able to properly sanitize the tub after each use.

They did them in my city for about a year (TX) and the same fate for the same reason.

Touche'!

Seriously I can't even love to hate Tamra any more. She is so crude. It's not like she has these negative personality characteristics, but then balances them out in some way with positive characteristics; she is just ugh. Loud, crass, crude, manipulative, ignorant and proud of it, completely lacking any appreciation of culture, cuisine, arts, fashion, or anything past her own nose. How can she be so lacking in so MANY different areas, and a fucked up personality on top of everything? She's nasty, fetid and festering.

Glad yoy like it. Old lawyer joke about how sharks wouldn't bother them.

Tamra's good looks have taken her a long way; attention from men and women from an early age. She's not very bright and she's never had to develop appeal in other areas because she really is, to look at, very pretty. So she's spoiled and her horizons are limited and none of that is about to change. She's a tragic figure in a way.

• Love 3

Heather looked so hurt when Lizzie told her that Tamra said she was anorexic. The way her eyes welled up, even I felt her pain. It was very biting and you could tell it hit a nerve with Heather. You could also see how Heather tried to recover from the pain by focusing on Lizzie's comment that Tamra said Heather wasn't really her friend/insincere wedding/fake bridesmaid.

All the Botox in the world couldn't mask Heather's pain over the anorexia comment. Tamra is a vile bitch for saying it but Lizzie is an asshole for repeating it on camera.

Vicki, stop crying. I'm over you and Brooks.

Tamra is a punk ass bitch. Uncouth trailer trash until the end.

• Love 6

Shannon makes nice with Heather, and apologizes for like the millionth time... Heather reciprocates and then IMMEDIATELY brings up something that happened MONTHS ago.   And it appears that both Shannon and David acknowledge that David made a drunk, stupid comment.  Big deal, let it go.  But no, it seems the Dubrow's are going to be huge dick's about it again.  Oh wait, maybe I should have used the medical term.  Terry is such a little bitch.

I was rolling my eyes at this too.  

For what it's worth, Heather said on WWHL that we didn't see how that topic was introduced.  She said that Vicki had told Shannon that Terry had been upset when he heard that David had made that comment (he didn't hear it himself). She said that it was brought up, and she explained why Terry was upset. Someone called in on WWHL and asked Terry why he wasn't equally upset at Eddie, who was talking crap as well, and he said that he wasn't aware that Eddie had said anything until he saw the tape.  

Heather looked so hurt when Lizzie told her that Tamra said she was anorexic. The way her eyes welled up, even I felt her pain. It was very biting and you could tell it hit a nerve with Heather. You could also see how Heather tried to recover from the pain by focusing on Lizzie's comment that Tamra said Heather wasn't really her friend/insincere wedding/fake bridesmaid.

All the Botox in the world couldn't mask Heather's pain over the anorexia comment. Tamra is a vile bitch for saying it but Lizzie is an asshole for repeating it on camera.

Vicki, stop crying. I'm over you and Brooks.

Tamra is a punk ass bitch. Uncouth trailer trash until the end.

It sounds like Tamra did say something.  She spends a lot of time explaining the context of how someone would have reached this conclusion in her blog. Her blog is actually pretty epic. Hard to know what to believe and what not to believe.  I agree that Heather looked hurt. 

• Love 2

For those who don't like Heather - you have to give her credit for this: on WWHL, she totally called out Terry for watching himself on episodes of Botched over and over. He is such a famewhore. Plus, they showed a preview of next week's episode, and he goes after David in such a ridiculous, over-the-top way over nothing. I can't stand him.

• Love 13

Tamra running away needs to be on a continuos loop! Damn. Lizzie you had me there for a bit, but you got caught in 2 lies. Still, you're up there for making Tamra run away!

Why would Heather bring up the mechanical bull thing now? Terry has seen David after that. That was odd. Sounds producer driven to me. ETA. Didn't see the WWHL posts, so makes sense now

Vicki and Tamballz were so disrespectful at the temple. Tams has no interest in other's culture.

I would have freaked out at the fish pedicure also. Gross!

I don't know who to believe anymore.

Edited by Cranky One
  • Love 1

Well that was the most tepid "takedown" ever. The least Bravo could have done to ramp it up and give me some satisfaction was covering the path Tamra was running across barefoot with rusty nails and broken glass. Ah, where is Ramona "who are you to get me wet" Singer with a newly ruined fresh Brazilian blowout when you need her? Damnit, I demand blood What is fucked up is that Tamra has orchestrated so many of these confrontations over the seasons and she gets confronted with this weak ass shit and goes screaming off the set within minutes.

HIlarious how awkward the dinner was and how Tamra could smell the trouble on the way. She must have known she would have been able to sweat it out of Vicki if she got her alone. So glad Vicki didn't go.

I feel like Tyra screaming at Lizzie: "I was rooting for you. We were all rooting for you." I just don't think she has the credibility for a clean takedown of the OC Kracken known as Tamra. What a disappointment she turned out to be. I believe she said 'fuck' but I kinda don't care. Tamra would have had a problem with it no matter which word she used.

Shannon's gripes are legimate and she handled herself like a boss. Tamra definitely underestimated the balls on Shannon. Tamra thought she was some granola eating weak ass that would back down at just the mere hint of confrontation - think again heffa.

That was real hurt that passed across Heather's face at the anorexia and not a real friend stuff. Her big whoville eyes actually seem to glisten and well up with tears. I bet money that Heather confessed to having had or currently suffering from an eating disorder. That shit took the wind out of her sails yet she still managed to crawl back into Tamra's lower colon.

Funny that in all of Shannon and Heather's argument her main issue was that Shannon yelled at her. Now all of a sudden she has a new issue with David yelling inappropriate crap that happened how many months ago? If she had that little nugget at the outset she would have verbally bludgeoned the Beadors with that shit from the gate. Something tells me production had been whispering in the Dubrows ears.

• Love 13

I think Tamra ran from the table because she couldn't pull one off to the side and do her usual spin move.  Plus, it was not a screaming match.  Everyone stayed calm, so she couldn't just get louder and louder and out shout everyone.  She doesn't know how to handle that situation, so she ran away.  

While everyone talks shit about the others, Tamra seems to have the most malicious spirit.  I think more often that the others are reacting to the initial shots that Tamra has made to them.   

When they first got to Bali, Vicki said why did we travel this far - it looks like Hawaii.  Ya know, for as much as they appreciated the sights around Bali - outside of the resort/hotel, they should've gone to Hawaii.  Vicki and Tamra were so disrespectful in the temple.  Did Tamra like anything in Bali? Oh maybe she liked the bike ride.

Rice trees.  Sadly, Tamra probably thought she was being cute, but she just showed how totally ignorant and uneducated she is.

Edited to add:  Just thought about this......maybe Heather is still befriending Tamra because Tamra knows some stuff about the Dubrows - perhaps an eating disorder, or something else.  Something that Heather would not want to be aired on tv - such as when Tamra goes ballistic.  We've all seen her say and do just about anything when she feels she's been crossed.  Tamra has no boundaries.

Edited by hoosier80
  • Love 5

I don't think Heather is anorexic.  She looks extremely healthy to me, thin but fit.  I've seen anorexic, and even if we couldn't see Heather's body in the bathing suit like we did, her hair, skin, teeth, and bright eyes tell a story of someone in good health.

It nearly killed me to have to watch all those amazing scenes in Bali with Vicki and Tamra ruining the beauty and zen.  Does anyone know the official address in Bali where I can send my handwritten apology for their truly horrific behavior?   I am mortified by them, as a woman and an American.  Everything except for the spa would have been heavenly to me, even the fish pedicure, just because it's different.  I watch a lot of reality shows where people get to go to fantastically beautiful places filled with rich culture and one of a kind sights and experiences, envisioning myself and Mr. Irritable in the same spots, enjoying ourselves tremendously, smiling the whole time and talking about how we can't believe how lucky we are, and then bitches like this show up and scream and complain and shudder and spit food out and flinch dramatically at holy water, and I could just cry at the injustice of it all.

• Love 16

I was fine with all of Heather and Shannon's conversations tonight. Both seemed sincere, both were rational, both acknowledged things were said, and both seemed fine with each other. I'm good with that.

You know what I noticed? When the whole Shannon vs. Tamra battle over "The Dubrows said they were going to bring you down" nonsense first happened, Vicky had a TH where she said Tamra had said the same to her. At the time, I could see her keeping her mouth shut, because she was not part of that dinner drama and didn't want to be part of it. But when it came up again tonight, and Vicky's new BFF even said she now believed Heather didn't say it, but Tamra lied, and Tamra was shrieking Shannon was lying? Why wouldn't Vicky bring up that Tamra said it to her as well?

I think it's because Vicky is still Vicky. Perfectly happy to play the victim card about that asshole Brooks, but not willing to put herself out there on behalf of Shannon or Heather. If it's directly about her, she'll comment. If it's not, she'll just throw shade in a TH and sit back and watch the drama. She's a veteran for sure.

• Love 7

I think another reason Vicki may not have jumped in on that issue is because she was just sitting there on the verge of shrieking tears over how Tamra wronged her, because it was so bigger and harder than any of the other wrongs Tamra had done to the others.  Vicki was just sitting there stewing in her own self-centeredness, unable to process anything beyond her own feelings.

I think I'm going to have "Love Me, Love All My Decisions!" put on a pillow.

• Love 6

The take down of Tamra was lame.  As was Heather going to Tamra's room to be told "I loved you" (past tense) and that's why you were in my wedding party.

Somewhere Alexis is laughing.

Oh and Tamra - your dumb blonde act isn't funny.  "Doesn't rice grow on trees?  Doesn't everything grow on trees?"

• Love 3

Never underestimate the power of Vicki to make it about herself.  Tamra runs off, Vicki sits and cries that Tamra doesn't support her relationship with Brooks, something that wasn't even discussed at all.  Oh, Vicki.  

• Love 2

Ugh, I wish Lizzie hadn't lied, because it tainted the truth telling. There was enough shady Tamra behavior, and tape to prove it.

I still think that Heather and Tamra set up Shannon and Lizzie's party. If I am saying i need a moment, and someone grabs my face and tells me to calm down, that is going to agitate me. Get out of my space and don't touch me, especially grabbing my face. They used basic psychological devices on her (isolation, cornering her, etc) to make her more upset.

Shannon showed, in this episode, that she can be calm about confrontation.

Also, I regret wanting them to visit a temple, but I was glad that both Heather and Tamra appreciated the beauty in the bike ride. It was a stunning view.

Heather told the women that Tamra wasn't doing well when she went to check on her, but that's not what I saw.  Tamra wasn't crying.  She wasn't even fake crying!  She was just hiding out from the pack of women who figured out her game and decided to call her on it. 

• Love 10

It was absolutely unsatisfying.  After dreaming about Tamra getting paid back for all the shit she had done, this just isn't what I was expecting. Tamra has done enough shit that folks don't need to twist anything or make shit up, or try to get back at her for some silly perceived slight, but that is what it feels like is going on. 

I do think that Lizzie was ridiculously pissed off at Tamra for missing her party. We have already seen Lizzie proven to be a liar about the text. We also saw the way she reacted to her husband in the limo later that night. It looks like Lizzie has decided to make Tamra pay for that by revealing a bunch of shit that she has no doubt said, but said in conversation with other folks who were also saying shit. Was it Danielle or Lizzie who met Tamra and Heather for lunch and said that she had heard that David was upset in his marriage? Lots of hands are dirty in that. Both Lizzie and Shannon are well aware that Vicki has been talking a lot of shit about Tamra, yet they feel some sort of need to share with her that Tamra has said things about Brooks? Didn't Vicki tell Shannon that she could never trust Tamra again. Didn't she warn Lizzie to watch out for Tamra? Yes, Tamra is a terrible friend, but why aren't they giving Vicki the side-eye about what a shitty friend she is? Has Lizzie forgotten the Dumb and Dumber comment, or the way that Vicki treated her earlier in the season? 

I completely believe Heather in the whole fuck vs. shag deal.  She likes Lizzie, and had no problem calling out Tamra the night before when she misrepresented what she had said about Lizzie's dress. I thought Heather's question to Tamra - would it have bothered you less if she had said "shag" instead of "fuck" made it clear that she knew that Lizzie had indeed said that. During the dinner she kept quiet through everything, only clarifying to Lizzie that she had said that. Why is Lizzie lying about it, unless she realizes that it was mean, and maybe said it to get a reaction? I know others don't agree, but I stand firm in my belief that Heather has always shown herself to be the only true friend on this particular franchise. She was very concerned about Vicki, and looked to be hurt about what Tamra might have said about her. Yet she didn't become hysterical or automatically believe that someone she cares about would say such a thing. She took her question directly to the source. This is rare in HW land. 

Yeah, as much as I loathe Heather, I don't see where she would have a dog in this particular fight.  I don't see where it would benefit her to lie about what was said one way or the other.

I'm still working nose to the grindstone here in CA and can't watch for another 1-1/2 hours...The suspense is going to kill me before my shift ends, LOL!

BTW, caught about 90 seconds of WWHL with the High Brows.  In the scene for the finale with Terry and David getting into verbal fisticuffs, it sounds Terry brings up something which bugged all of us at the time ~ When David made that drunken obnoxious comment to Heather about spreading her legs and riding it hard when she was getting on the mechanical bull.  Guess Terry DID hear that, but how odd for him to not mention it until the season finale.

I'll say one thing about Miss Terry....He loves to stir the cauldron o'shittery at the season finales.  

Okay, back to work for me....No rest for the wicked and all....  

Well at least now we know the answer to the age-old question why does Terry hate David.  All because of that stupid comment while Heather was on the bull? 

And dayum, Vicki was most definitely giving Tamra the evil eye.   That look cut like a knife; I could feel it through my TV screen.  

• Love 1

Can I just say one thing...Tamra's character...like Vicki in anything backless...is ugly...

...that is all and I think Vicki is usually an attractive woman...but girl can't dress...we had a few back views tonight...

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Love 3

Heather will never admit that she's wrong. Heather always has to be on top. The eternal offended innocent victim. I also don't think Heather can be BFFs with Tamra and then clutch her pearls about David's liquored up inappropriate joke. Hypocrite much? My God she's grating on my nerves this season.

The things that set some people off!  I tell you, their priorities are stupid.  If I was Heather I would be more upset with Terry calling their baby daughter a lil bitch on nationwide tv than to get all bent out of shape over the rumblings of a drunk coworker.  Terry has said many an inappropriate half drunken slur while on this show his own self.  Hell, last week he was going on about the sounds his wife makes when he butt fucks her.  Give me a break!!!

Funny that in all of Shannon and Heather's argument her main issue was that Shannon yelled at her. Now all of a sudden she has a new issue with David yelling inappropriate crap that happened how many months ago? If she had that little nugget at the outset she would have verbally bludgeoned the Beadors with that shit from the gate.

Hey, maybe this information is what made Terry make the "take down the Beadors" comment.  Maybe they were saving it for just the right moment in order to discredit Shannon and David at the reunion but Heather has played the card too soon.  Hmmmmmm!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 1

Can't these bitches at least let the lady in the rice patch alone?  Their hand movements had me throwing mini snickers at my hd flat screen.  I'm embarrassed, even Lab is embarrassed.  He wants to piss on Tamballs leg.   Make her feel at home.

All Cut Fitness Studio members who let her slide your ATM card...are ya watching this train wreck shit? 

If only Tamballs didn't lie....she said "you'll never see me again."  Once again.  Liar. 

Not watching WWHL with the Dullbrows on.  Nope.   Yeah, my kids pull the same crap when they are in trouble or get caught, same thing.  "Two years ago, Joe snuck out...Last year, he never put down the toilet seat." 

Here comes the Dulbrows.....I seem to remember Terry laughing at that bull fake ride thing.  I don't ever remember Heather jumping off it with the stick still stuck in her ass complaining...just sayin.   NOW it comes up, out, whatever.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

I watched all but the last 5 minutes but at least I got to see the barefoot escape by the cockroach that is Tamra (Tamroach?).

Yeah, I was hoping for something more dramatic but, the more I think about, the more satisfied I am. Why?

Because this bitch showed what a spineless loser she is. People are calmly confronting her and she folds immediately. All bark & no bite. Tamra has survived this long because she's LOUD. She intimidates people with her behavior and as long as she has some sort of sidekick, she feels secure enough to throw punches. Lizzie is 100% correct. She is insecure and it was on full diaplay tonight. Bitch panicked when she couldn't get Vicky to the bathroom (obviously strategizing there) and as devious and manipulative as she is, she is not smart enough to get herself out of the mess that she created when she doesn't have backup. Tamra showed her true self tonight. Above all else (trashy, classless, foul mouthed, genuinely stupid) she is a LOSER.

So, I really am satisfied.

• Love 8

On WWHL, Terry said that he didn't even hear the so-called inappropriate comment David made; rather someone told him later. (A producer, maybe?). So I doubt he was mad at all. I'm sure Terry the Drama Queen thought aha! This is my drama-filled moment to get in the game! A Real Housewife fight that centers around me.. Defending my wife's honor, yadda , yadda , yadda....

ETA: candy moocher - jinx!

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 6

On WWHL, Terry admits that he did not hear anything that was yelled at Heather while she was on the mechanical bull.  He says a couple of times that he was told (doesn't say who the source was) about it, and later says that what Eddie was saying was worse than what David was saying.  He then goes on to admit that he overreacted at the final dinner that will be shown next week.

Heather and Terry are in this reality show shit for the exposure and the opportunities that it provides.  They said it on WWHL.  Neither one of them is taking any of this seriously at all.  Vicki's tears over Tamra and Brooks were real.  Shannon's frustrations are real.  I think Heather is playing a part.  She may have confessed a few things to Tamra because she needed a sidekick on the show, and maybe she told her about some eating problems she had in the past, and likely didn't think Tamra would run around and tell people (big mistake).  I think the anorexia comment was what hurt Heather, but she made everyone think it was the wedding.  That wedding was a damn joke.  They were new friends and it was for a reality show. 

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 8

You know what I noticed? When the whole Shannon vs. Tamra battle over "The Dubrows said they were going to bring you down" nonsense first happened, Vicky had a TH where she said Tamra had said the same to her. At the time, I could see her keeping her mouth shut, because she was not part of that dinner drama and didn't want to be part of it. But when it came up again tonight, and Vicky's new BFF even said she now believed Heather didn't say it, but Tamra lied, and Tamra was shrieking Shannon was lying? Why wouldn't Vicky bring up that Tamra said it to her as well?

This pissed me off so bad!!! I kept waiting for Vicki to spill it and she just sat there trying to stay out of the drama, even making sure Tamra knew Vicki wasn't the one who repeated Tamra's nasty comments about Shannon to Shannon.

• Love 3

On WWHL, Terry admits that he did not hear anything that was yelled at Heather while she was on the mechanical bull.  He says a couple of times that he was told (doesn't say who the source was) about it, and later says that what Eddie was saying was worse than what David was saying.  He then goes on to admit that he overreacted at the final dinner that will be shown next week.

Heather and Terry are in this reality show shit for the exposure and the opportunities that it provides.  They said it on WWHL.  Neither one of them is taking any of this seriously at all.  Vicki's tears over Tamra and Brooks were real.  Shannon's frustrations are real.  I think Heather is playing a part.  She may have confessed a few things to Tamra because she needed a sidekick on the show, and maybe she told her about some eating problems she had in the past, and likely didn't think Tamra would run around and tell people (big mistake).  I think the anorexia comment was what hurt Heather, but she made everyone think it was the wedding.  That wedding was a damn joke.  They were new friends and it was for a reality show. 

When Heather buddied up to be in the wedding I thought she has another agenda.  Of course it was Terry's show.  Being Tamra's friend came with a big prize "Botched".  I think if Tamra is booted there will be no further friendship between the Dubrows and the Judges.

Heather looked hurt over the anorexia comment but had no problem referring to Shannon as unbalanced, crazy and mentally ill.  I watched Heather pre-babies on the "Jenny McCarthy Show" and she was much more filled out.  I get she needs to be thin to be an actress but I do think she has food issues.  Sometimes one needs to think about what they put out there about others.

Tamra wrote a very defensive blog.  She even played the Alexis card.  I saw no similarities in the two situations.  They went after Alexis for sport-Tamra was called out for a series of manipulations and lies.  I get that production loves funny Tamra and her one-liners (which were way off this year) but they do have consequences.

I wonder if there is a tape covering the Marry, Shag, Kill game.  Heather and terry have zero credibility as far as I am concerned as heather plays the perception card all too well.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

I don't think Heather is anorexic.  She looks extremely healthy to me, thin but fit.  I've seen anorexic, and even if we couldn't see Heather's body in the bathing suit like we did, her hair, skin, teeth, and bright eyes tell a story of someone in good health.

Agreed. I think Heather has a great body. I hate when people, usually jealous women, accuse thin women of being anorexic. Tamra made a comment last week about Heather not having "meat on her legs." I think Tamra is jealous of Heather's figure since Tamra has a fat ass and legs. Now Heather's face.........that's a bad deal.

• Love 1

What killed me about the preview is when Terry said (paraphrasing) "you were either drunk or stupid."

David says, "probably both." Like, mea culpe.

And Terry STILL goes on with the penis comment....which isn't even quick witted. It doesn't even make sense. I've heard people call others a dick or a prick, but not a penis. Well, except for my 11 year old son, because he thinks it's a bad word. What a goofball.

As for tonight, my 15 year old daughter said it best. "Tamra is like an older, uglier Regina George, she's just not as good at it." Seriously. Everything she says is basically true. She just changes tone and inflection to make it sound as terrible as possible.

Regina: "You're like really pretty."

Cady: "Thanks."

Regina: "So you agree? You think you're pretty?!?!"

I'd bet dollars to donuts Lizzie WAS like, "haha, my dress rode up and now my vaginas showing. Lol!"

To which Tamra replied a hearty LOL! Then she twisted it, all grossed out, to her Fancy Pants friend. Like, "Lizzie was showing her vagina!!!" Like she was being trashy on purpose. Shock and awe all around.

Never thought I'd say this, but Vickie is right. If Tamra doesn't have constant chaos and drama she's unhappy.

• Love 2

Heather can miss me with her "Things Tamra said got twisted" bullshit on WWHL.  We saw footage of Tamra in action and I'm getting pissed off with Heather's ability to make Tamra's shit stirring gossip less than what it is.  I don't condemn Lizzie for a couple of mis-remembered events.  I think everything she said about what Tamra said about Heather and Shannon is the absolute truth.  I wholeheartedly believe Shannon's "Terry said take down the Beadors" statement coming out of Tamra's mouth.  Do I believe Terry said it?  Probably not.  But I still believe Tamra said that he did.  That's the brand of shit stirring Tamra does.  I think she wanted to make sure Heather and Shannon didn't get along for whatever reason.  Maybe she's jealous of them both for their wealth and wants to make them look bad.  Who knows why with Tamra? 

• Love 3

Well, I enjoyed it.  It could have been better, but I loved everyone talking about what a horrible person Tamra is.  Seeing Heather tear up was probably the first time I didn't totally hate Heather.  It seemed genuine.  However, Heather can GMAFB.  Heather really thinks people are twisting what Tamra said?  Has she seen the show ever before?  She doesn't have to take the other women's word for it - the show itself shows scene after scene of Tamra saying vicious things about everyone.  I don't doubt for one minute that Tamra said those comments to Shannon.  I really like how Shannon handled things.  She spoke calmly and didn't give Tamra ammo in terms of "OMG YOU'RE SO CRAZY" element.  Her and Vicki's friendship is really enjoyable to watch and I think it is real.  Tamra had nothing to say about any of this except "but you said Eddie wants to fuck you!!"  Even if true, that doesn't make Tamra less of a shitty person.  Her running off was hilarious.

Wtf was up with Heather bringing up the bull thing??  Are they showing us everything out of order because I feel like that happened toward the beginning of the season and Heather randomly brings it up now?  Why not right after it happened?  It felt like Heather couldn't handle apologizing without bringing up a new grievance against Shannon (well against David in this case).

These flashbacks are sort of annoying.  Why are they telling the story this way?  The flashbacks basically show that Tamra is a shitty, shit stirrer, which should not be a surprise to any viewer.  So, I know they couldn't have saved them for the element of surprise/suspense.  You gotta love how much the editors loathe Tamra.  They could have just shown the girls gossiping about Tamra without anything further.  However, they wanted to give the viewers examples of Tamra's shit stirring in case anyone forgot.  Lol! 

I think Shannon is such a great addition.  Compare her to the newbies on RHONJ and it is like night and day.

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 5

Check out Tamballs FB page, before she deletes...now.

"Okay so the rumors will not stop flying about me. I rarely comment on this trash but this one made me laugh! NO I DID NOT GET FIRED, NO, WE ARE NOT ON THE VERGE OF GETTING CANCELLED, NO WE ARE NOT THE LEAST INTERESTING, NO I AM NOT GETTING DIVORCED #whatsnext?"

She says her blog is coming. 

I have a hash tag for you Tamballs  #fuckoffyoulyingrunawaybitch 

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3
It was absolutely unsatisfying.

Sheesh, I was bored.  Bali is pretty & all, but damn, this was boring.  OK, we know Danielle is the invisible girl & the producers are smacking us into ignoring her.  OK, fine.  They've edited her in a way she brings very little, so that's fine by me.  I hated the screaming from Tams & Shannon & Vicks, but at least it woke me up.  Tams running away wasn't fun at all.  Just lame.  Was this it?  Cuz if this is the best they got to give us, they is in trouble cuz it sucked.

Sorry, if anyone else really enjoyed this ep.  Is it me?  Maybe I'm over OC?  Or it is that this ep really really really sucked?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Sheesh, I was bored.  Bali is pretty & all, but damn, this was boring.  OK, we know Danielle is the invisible girl & the producers are smacking us into ignoring her.  OK, fine.  They've edited her in a way she brings very little, so that's fine by me.  I hated the screaming from Tams & Shannon & Vicks, but at least it woke me up.  Tams running away wasn't fun at all.  Just lame.  Was this it?  Cuz if this is the best they got to give us, they is in trouble cuz it sucked.

Sorry, if anyone else really enjoyed this ep.  Is it me?  Maybe I'm over OC?  Or it is that this ep really really really sucked?

It sucked.  It didn't deliver like Dominos, so I want my money back.

• Love 4

So anti-climactic. I've always despised fake-ass Grinch/Madame puppet, but honestly--are we supposed to believe that she who finds fault with any and everything lovely (albeit, a little nutty) Shannon says and does, and acts as if it's anathema, yet she TEARS up when she finds out that the only reason she was in Backdoor Tamra's wedding SPECIAL was because she's an ape on these shows and not a true 'friend'?? You two nitwits just met for God's sake. Ugh.

Another thing I found repulsive was that Grinch/Madame puppet really couldn't care less about Backdoor Tamra's treatment of anyone until it affected HER. Yeah, Grinch, you're a real 'fancy-pants,' <eyeroll> when you're BFF is the nastiest pig in the trailer park. Ridic. Grinch will do ANYTHING to secure her place on this shit show. Well, I guess she has to if she ever wants Miss Terry to speak to her again.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 3

Shannon can look pretty, but that heavy eye make up is soooo distracting! How long does it take to apply 12 pairs of false eye lashes?

I just think of the TIME and effort involved in these ladies' toilettes to be hard to fathom. With three, four kids, all that make up! And Shannon's hair looks really fried. With all that cash, your hair looks so bad. Heather's pulled back hair was so much more attractive and practical in what was a hot and humid environment.

It's just a thing with me to keep hair as simple as possible. All that bedroom hair flying about on these middle-aged women!

• Love 1

My theory about the "taking the Beadors down" comment was that it started as a catty comment from Tamra. Ever since the Dubrows joined the show, they have been at the top of the heap, so to speak, with regard to money, they have the biggest house, cars, bank accounts  (at least it appears that way). Heather is a bit of a snob, which kind of ticks Tamra off. Enter the Beadors, with a manse that rivals the Dubrows, Shannon is a trust fund kid, David comes from money, and Shannon has more of a pedigree than any of them. So Tamra in her bitchy catty way probably said something like, oh, the Dubrows will want to take the Beadors down, since they are clearly competition, at least that's how Tamra's mind works. She probably made that comment to Vicks, the producers, whoever, and it got twisted into the Dubrows wanting to take down the Beadors. Again, this is speculation on my part. 

It was pretty clear from the comments on WWHL last night that the producers feed the cast half truths and gossip to get a reaction. Interesting that no one knows where the comment came from and who said it. Terry also admitted that he never heard David's comment about Heather spreading her legs to ride the mechanical bull, that someone (i.e. producers) told him about it. Clearly to have something to argue about. This show is ridiculous. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5

Have to admit I watched this episode halfheartedly (RIP Robin Williams). 

Clearly, Tamra never expected to be Alexis-ed, and so she cut and run.   Glad that Bravo spliced in footage of Tamara saying some of what she was being accused of saying because she's done this type of thing in past seasons and in my mind at least, always been given a pass.  Wonder how hard Andy will go at her during the reunion, and if there is any other footage laying around that's going to bite her in the butt.  After season after season of watching her rip others to shreds, I am glad she is getting a taste of her own medicine. 

The one thing that hurts her the most is losing Vicki - Vicki almost always (except for the Brooks stuff) has gone along with Tamara's slice and dice of other women, and this time she's aligned with the others.  And I don't think Tams can count on Heather too much.   As to why Heather was in her wedding - I never got the impression they were that friendly, and actually always thought it was production driven, so I was surprised Heather was as upset as she was.

Add me to the list of viewers that so wanted Vicki to spill what she knew about the "Take down the Beadoors" comment.  Maybe she is saving it for the reunion. 

Next week looks like a disaster.  On all fronts.

• Love 2

For once these dumbasses had the perfect opportunity to use their favorite word "literally" correctly. Shannon could have said she literally had a monkey on her back & the other time Heather could have used it in regards to literal monkey business. Instead she called it a pun.

Also, did I hear Tamra say something was taken out of "contents"?

It's these things that grate on me. : \

Yes! Tamra did say something was taken out of "contents." I had to rewind just to make sure I wasn't hearing things. She said quite a few dumb things on last night's show. No surprise there. Yeah, she's a dumbass.

I was bothered by the preview, in which Heather complains about what David said about spreading her legs. One of her observations was that it was wrong to say it to a married woman. Single gal here, and I think it would be just as bad directed at me. Why does she think married women are more deserving of respect?

I would like Miss Terry off my screen. I'm not looking forward to him bashing my beautiful (yet when drunk, sometimes foul-mouthed) David.

• Love 7

The look on the Dubrows face when they lost the poll "by a landslide" to the Beadors.  The totally unconvincing story by Terry Dubrow and seeming so confused over the very common phrase, "take someone down", Terry's quip-what were we inviting them to Australia?  Terry describing the various injections he use on Heather and the one-"when she gets too thin.", the "insults" to Paul Nassif, since when is fat and hairy a joke?  The horribly offensive comments towards Heather-that neither Terry or Heather heard until someone told them,  yet ignoring the Eddie comments.  It sounds like their behavior on RHOC is not that believable.  At least when Paul was on RHOBH everyone pretty much liked him.

Now Tamra beating down the rumors.  If Tamra loses every poll and is regularly voted most disliked what is the point of keeping her?  How many more make up with Vicki seasons can there be.  I don't think it would bother Heather one bit if they replaced Tamra.

• Love 4

When Heather buddied up to be in the wedding I thought she has another agenda.  Of course it was Terry's show.  Being Tamra's friend came with a big prize "Botched".  I think if Tamra is booted there will be no further friendship between the Dubrows and the Judges.

I think you could be right about that friendship. I certainly hope that is the case. My main issue with Heather has always been that she is friends with Tamra (and Vicki).  She is still my favorite on this show, because they are all so horrible (except I am liking Shannon more and more), but if she had all the same traits and didn't like Tamra, I would like her a lot better.  I can forgive almost anything if someone uses their powers against Tamra instead of in favor of Tamra.  I thought Lizzie was going to be the perfect gal in this regard, but I am not sure she is much better than Tamra. 

• Love 2

I was bothered by the preview, in which Heather complains about what David said about spreading her legs. One of her observations was that it was wrong to say it to a married woman. Single gal here, and I think it would be just as bad directed at me. Why does she think married women are more deserving of respect?

I would like Miss Terry off my screen. I'm not looking forward to him bashing my beautiful (yet when drunk, sometimes foul-mouthed) David.

Heh.  I'm feeling the David love here this morning.  I do agree David's comment was foul to any woman, married or single,  but I thought the bigger offense though was children being there.  I'll be really glad if David owns up to that comment next week, then my crush will solidify. I'm not excusing him, (crush aside) but don't mechanical bulls just INVITE sexual innuendo ?   Heather & Miss Terry were stupid to have free flowing alcohol (tequila shots!) and a mechanical bull at a party with children there.  Just seems so wrong to me.   But I digress.

I agree with others that the Tamra take down was a let down.  Phooey.

Too much shrieking to enjoy this episode.  What a shame, Bali is just gorgeous and was wasted on women that would rather pout over nonsense.

• Love 4

Ugh, I am so glad this Bali trip has come to an end. I just really cannot deal with anymore of the immature disrespectful behavior whilst visiting a foreign country. Granted, they're not ALL offenders. Shannon clearly had respect for the places they visited, and Heather composed herself most of the time. Tamballs and Vicki were the worst, though. Just repugnant, horrible behavior - freaking out over a little water blessing, giggling and peering in doors of a sacred temple, shrieking any time an animal of any sort comes near them. Who acts like that??? I was so embarrassed, just sitting on my couch. I mean, what is with the hysterics over the monkeys? Have they never been to a zoo? Those monkeys were so little anyhow, and clearly used to being around people. Did they really think they were going to start rabidly attacking them? I would say they behave like 10-year-old girls, but I'd wager that middle schoolers on a field trip would behave much more appropriately. Everything is a fucking joke with those two. It's just foul. I'm a stay-at-home mom of three young kids, supported by my working class husband. We aren't "poor" by any means, but we don't exactly have the funds to travel more than just a camping trip a couple states over. They are very fortunate they've been able to travel the globe and see such amazing sites. Show some damn respect! That is all. 

Oh, but did Tamra really think rice grew on trees? Wow. Run, er, I mean....bike away, Eddie!

I thought Shannon approaching Heather was really sweet and genuine. I like that she made a point of saying she was having fun with everyone, including her. And I really really appreciated Heather finally owning what she did and apologizing to Shannon. I had long suspected that those two would actually get along pretty well if Miss Manipulative Tammy Sue wasn't in the mix. I was hoping with the discussion last night Heather would start to have her eyes opened a bit, but on WWHL last night she claimed they are friends and basically dismissed everything as a "game of telephone". She does not believe Tamra is a liar. I don't know, I have a hard time believing Heather is that obtuse. I kind of tend to believe that she has Tamra's number, but chooses to keep up the pretense of a "friendship" because it serves her in some way. What, I don't know. Tamra has some dirt on her or Terry? She looks better by comparison, having a truck driver with tits by her side? I don't know....

But yea, the "meltdown" was a bit anti-climactic to me. There really wasn't anything beyond what we saw in the much-aired preview clip. So I was very "meh" about it. When we first saw her running away, I figured the confrontation would be out of this world. But it really wasn't even that bad. And it drove me crazy how Vicki just sat there. Again the "taking the Beadors down" crap was brought up, and Vicki is the one who could substantiate that, but she didn't. So frustrating. 

I do have to say, I think Tamra makes up a lot of shit, to both stir the pot and cover her ass. But for some reason I kind of believe her about Lizzie saying "you're just jealous because your husband wants to fuck me". I don't know why exactly. Maybe it's because Heather confirmed her side and Danielle confirmed Lizzie's side, and I see Danielle more as someone who would lie to  back up a friend - while I don't see Heather doing that. Who knows? How did Bravo not get that on tape???

• Love 4

Well, that was a little unsatisfying.

Yes, all of these fools talk shit about each other, but - Tamra vigorously puts most of this shit in motion, at least to me, and never gets held accountable for anything.  The stuff with Shannon alone is pretty unforgiveable.  She pushed as hard as she could, quite literally physically pushed Shannon, to try and have some kind of rationale to say Shannon was crazy - because Shannon in all likelihood told the truth about the 'take the Beadors down' bullshit.  She ruined Lizzie's one event where everyone showed.  And she was shown giving her unsolicited put-downs of Crooks all season.  The other wretches do have reason to be pissed at Tamra and have her dead to rights on those things.  And I do think she has a hate-boner for Lizzie strictly because of Lizzie's 'exotic' looks while she, Tamra, is a rapidly melting creature from The Secret of NIMH. 

I agree. They all talk about one another, but I think Tamra takes it an absurd level. She actively plots drama and is just so gross. She panicked and ran because everyone had her number. Coward.

• Love 5