Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Eat, Pray, Run

• Start Topic

I thought Shannon approaching Heather was really sweet and genuine. I like that she made a point of saying she was having fun with everyone, including her. And I really really appreciated Heather finally owning what she did and apologizing to Shannon. I had long suspected that those two would actually get along pretty well if Miss Manipulative Tammy Sue wasn't in the mix. I was hoping with the discussion last night Heather would start to have her eyes opened a bit, but on WWHL last night she claimed they are friends and basically dismissed everything as a "game of telephone". She does not believe Tamra is a liar. I don't know, I have a hard time believing Heather is that obtuse. I kind of tend to believe that she has Tamra's number, but chooses to keep up the pretense of a "friendship" because it serves her in some way. What, I don't know. Tamra has some dirt on her or Terry? She looks better by comparison, having a truck driver with tits by her side? I don't know....

I saw her on WWHL, too, and she still seems pro-Tamra. I have to agree with you - I think she has Tamra's number and is playing dumb because she'd rather have Tamra as a 'friend' than an 'enemy' on this show. I don't doubt that when Tamra and/or Heather are booted off that their 'friendship' will end quite abruptly.

• Love 5

Just my opinion, but the Tamras of this world (and the Nenes, Ramonas, et. al.) can't get "taken down" because they are incapable of self-reflection and unable to view their behavior objectively. They blow off their foulness as "for the show" and their ignorance and lack of desire to inform themselves of anything other than what they are familiar with resonates with their fans as "real."

Plus, getting in the dirt with them will just foul the "taker down." Losing proposition. Tamra will never collapse in genuine tears and remorse for being a jerk, no matter what happens.

Her fleeing in fear of more criticism is the most you can hope for. Good enough for me; you can dish it, but not take it. Now we all know it.

• Love 6

Oh, but did Tamra really think rice grew on trees? Wow. Run, er, I mean....bike away, Eddie!

This is a pig with daughters. Sigh. I realize that she relied, for many, many years on the "I'm just as dumb as a box o' rocks, but I can suck the chrome off a tailpipe!" persona, but it's not even remotely cute from a grandMAW. Also, co-sign everything that's been said about their deplorable behaviour in a foreign country, and in a temple, no less. I understand that Tamballs (and Vicki, for that matter) have the equivalent of a third-grade education, but everyone knows that one's behaviour in a temple is different than his or her behaviour at that shithole bar, Andales, in Mexico. Ugh.

• Love 6
Agreed. I think Heather has a great body. I hate when people, usually jealous women, accuse thin women of being anorexic.

I hate that too. But, on the flip side, someone suffering from anorexia doesn't necessarily have to look like a walking skeleton. Heather may practice some unhealthy calorie restriction, but not to the point where it's super noticeable. Or she may have suffered from anorexia in the past. I did in high school, and even though I don't starve myself anymore, the temptation is always there. Whatever the case may be, the look on Heather's face led me to believe that comment hit a very personal nerve and I felt badly for her. 

• Love 4

Add me to the list of disappointed peeps that Tamra was too much of a chickenshit to stay and attempt to defend herself versus screeching off into the night.  I also noticed that she seemed perfectly fine - -not a straw rat hair out of place, not a tear squeezed out of that Botoxed face - - when Heather came to check on her. 

Funny how it's always everyone else who is lying but Tamra and how Tamra is either so drunk she doesn't remember or things are taken out of "contents." I guess smarts don't grow on rice trees. 

There had better be an EPIC takedown on the reunion.  I want this bitch to get her comeuppance and good.

• Love 5

"You'll never see my face again." That ranks up there with the over hyped leg toss, yawn.  It was a ridiculous over statement as Heather knocks on her door with cameras in tow.

Vicky and her screaming, oy vey.  I couldn't believe her shrieking didn't cause the elephants to stampede or the monkeys to claw at her face to make it stop.

I am thinking of having some rice trees planted in my yard.

• Love 1

There had better be an EPIC takedown on the reunion.  I want this bitch to get her comeuppance and good.

If only.  From what I have read, the takedown that does occur is of Lizzie. Reports are that she left the stage in tears, and refused to return, even for the group photo. Tamra posted on Twitter the next day, something about how "the truth always wins out". Someone needs to take Tamra down, but it is looking more and more like Lizzie wasn't the one to do it. I wonder what Danielle brought to all of this in the end? 

Edited by motorcitymom65

Agreed. I think Heather has a great body. I hate when people, usually jealous women, accuse thin women of being anorexic. Tamra made a comment last week about Heather not having "meat on her legs." I think Tamra is jealous of Heather's figure since Tamra has a fat ass and legs. Now Heather's face.........that's a bad deal.

I don't know if Heather has a history of disordered eating. Most women do at some point but, she looks healthy to me. I have to wonder though, when you say Tamra has fat legs and ass, do you really think that? So anyone over a size 2 is fat to you? She clearly isn't even close to fat in any way.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 8
You gotta love how much the editors loathe Tamra.

Yes. This is the thing that is giving me the most life!!! And let us not forget that according to Tamra it was production that made her put on that white eyeliner making her look terrible during most of her TH segments - loving production for their stealth bitchery!! They out Regina George'ed her! HA!

Tamra is a gleefully malicious, vile, vulgar crass, willfully ignorant woman and the only thing sad about the confrontation is that it wasn't nearly as intense and soul crushing (does she even have one?) on her as it needed to be.

My main issue with Heather has always been that she is friends with Tamra

I kind of tend to believe that she has Tamra's number, but chooses to keep up the pretense of a "friendship" because it serves her in some way. What, I don't know

Tamra is the least popular HW on the show right now. I don't see any upside to Heather aligning herself with and continuing to defend Tamra and yet she does and I would love to know why.  Their friendship (or should I say alliance because I don't really believe it) just doesn't make any sense to me. I just don't get. Heather gets a taste of how mercurial Tamra can be when Heather didn't back up Tamra's account of talking shit about Lizzie so why does Heather continue to go hard in defense of her?  Does. not. compute.

If Heather would've taken down Tamra she would be my most fave HW ever!!

Not a huge fan of WWHL, but I am disappointed that I missed the looks on the Dubrows faces when they lost a popularity poll by a landslide to the Beadors. LOL! They have all the money and material things they could want but they, mostly Terry, seem to really long for fame and the adoration of the fans. Terry wants to be an alpha male so bad. Poor thing.

• Love 3

Because this bitch showed what a spineless loser she is. People are calmly confronting her and she folds immediately. All bark & no bite. Tamra has survived this long because she's LOUD. She intimidates people with her behavior and as long as she has some sort of sidekick, she feels secure enough to throw punches.

This is the truth.

What killed me about the preview is when Terry said (paraphrasing) "you were either drunk or stupid."

David says, "probably both." Like, mea culpe.

And Terry STILL goes on with the penis comment....which isn't even quick witted.

IMO, this is akin to repulsive Aviva & her leg throw. Terry had his 'funny' line ready & was going to use it no matter what. Bc it's so clever.

• Love 2

Why oh why do they behave like clowns? Tamra and her "stone with moss" -- just leaves you speechless.

Talk about a waste; industrial, poisonous, fetid waste.

Agreed.  How embarrassing.  No wonder people hate Americans.  These bitches are so provincial and close-minded.  They can sit by the pool, drink wine and go to the spa anytime in the OC.  I'm sort of despising Heather and Tam-shit right now, but at least they showed interest in the beauty of Bali and took advantage of the day.  Good for Shannon and Heather with the monkeys.  I think the screamers (a.k.a. Tam-shit and Vickie) think that they are cute and God forbid the attention is not on them 24/7, hence the immature, tween-like, fake screaming. I could not believe my fucking ears when Tam-shit said "I want to go home (I think she meant the hotel)". Really, bitch???  I would blow a hobo on a street corner to visit Bali!!!

• Love 4

I don't know if Heather has a history of disordered eating. Most women do at some point but, she looks healthy to me. I have to wonder though, when you say Tamra has fat legs and ass, do you really think that? So anyone over a size 2 is fat to you? She clearly isn't even close to fat in any way.

From many pictures over the years and an amazing work out routine Tamra just has legs that retain cellulite.  She even screamed at Ryan one year for taking a picture that showed her cellulite.  She is very short under 5'2" and sometimes it is just genetics.  I think her ability to work out her abs is laudable.  Since Tamra is so harsh towards others about their looks I think her less than perfect legs give rise to commentary.  Having four kids does take its toll.  Taylor Armstrong, who is as skinny as a rail also has the hard to rid cellulite.  As much as I dislike Tamra she does look cute in clothes.  Cellulite is the least of her worries-she needs to work on the inside.  I think overall OC has very attractive and fit women.  Vicki usually takes the brunt but I think she is just fine.  Real to me is anything from a size 0 to size 20. 

I just thought Tamra was a hypocrite for calling out Lizzie's shorts when she was wearing shorts to go the temple.

• Love 1

Heather has been great too. I did like that she wouldn't let Tamra steam roll over her and told it like it was. Vicki and Tamra are so childish. It was almost like they were throwing in their new found closeness in Heather's face now that Tamra isn't happy with Heather daring not to agree with 100% even though she is wrong. I am still on Shannon's side in the whole Heather vs Shannon issue but I like how Heather has been outside that particular dynamic on this Bali trip.

Not sure what I think about Heather.  What the fuck is her allegiance to Tam-shit all about?  I don't get it. 

My frustration was the fact that at the dinner from hell, NOBODY mentioned the goddamn elephant in the room... Ye Olde 'Take Down the Bedors' debacle.  I was screaming at the TV.  I'm guessing Bravo is saving that issue for the reunion... I hope so (*salivating).  $100 bucks Tam-Shit walks off the reunion set at least once. 

Anytrash... I think the confrontation at dinner was a little over the top and too much emphasis was placed on the minutia (Brooks...etc).  I have the feeling that Lizzie probably DID say she wanted to shag Eddie and not marry him, since Heather confirmed it.  Maybe she did say "fuck" in her later comment to Tamra, but not with the demon eyes like Tam-shit said. 

Shannon - I truly believe she doesn't have a mean bone in her body.  She did ask Heather "How's Tamra?".  At least she has empathy.

Danielle?  You're boring me.

Edited by BitchOnWheelz

Vicki really does NEED approval from others.  It's really quite sad that a woman her age isn't secure enough in herself to say, "the hell with everyone, it's my life" and really mean it.  She needs to get a backbone.  Tamra is twice-divorced and currently married to a hard-pinging douchebag, why should she be able to pass judgement on someone's relationship?  She shouldn't.  Bawling over Tamra's continued disapproval of Brooks was just a waste of energy.  The dinner last night was the time to stand up to Tamra but Vicki just sat there whimpering.  Infuriating. 

I don't see how they can continue this show after this season.  It's basically Vicki, Heather and Tamra and the jig is up. 

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 2

Vicki shrieking in the FAMILY VAN before even seeing a monkey made me want to clock the heffa. She just should have been chloroformed and left on the bus.

WTF is a family van???  I remember Vickie bitching about one on her way to Mexico or something (Woo-Hoo!!!)  I was like... doesn't she mean mini-van?  NEVER heard that term before Vickie.

Am I the only person annoyed as fuck when I hear Vickie's voice?  It's almost like she has dentures that don't fit quite right and she's had this wierd muffled clicky thing going on.  Also, the way she says Brianna's name... "Bree-ahhh".

Her intro...  "I make my own REWLS." 

Edited by BitchOnWheelz

Seriously, the F-Bombs and screaming at the restaurant while guests were trying to enjoy a lovely and undoubtedly expensive dinner on possibly their dream vacations of a lifetime???  No excuse.  What total disregard for others.  What is wrong with these women.

Mental note to call ahead before vacations to make sure Bravo is NOT filming.

• Love 5

@BitchOnWheelz, Vicki had a shrieking fit when a car service had the nerve to send a FAMILY VAN! to pick up her family at Chez Gunvalson for a vacation.  She was expecting a limo, not a Ford Aerostar. 

That moment ranks right up there with her getting clocked in the head with a football at Lake Havasu, in my book.  Classic Vicki.  And please don't ever change.

Seriously, the F-Bombs and screaming at the restaurant while guests were trying to enjoy a lovely and undoubtedly expensive dinner on possibly their dream vacations of a lifetime???  No excuse.  What total disregard for others.  What is wrong with these women.

I think Tamra only has 2 volumes - - shrieking and monkey-on-crack mind numblingly, obnoxiously LOUD. 

• Love 2

That was great! Did you see Tamra realizing that the ladies had been putting together Tamra's insults and lies after being without her all day and when Vicki would not go to the ladies room with her so she could do her usual isolate and spin . You could see the dread In her eyes. Run Tamra Sue Waddle, Barney,Judge., you should have chosen this week to deactivate your Facebook and leave the country. You are toast at this point!

I've heard it said on TWOP that she is really good at reading a room, the best of any of them. It was a joy to see her "Oh Shit!" moment.

As far as Heather and Tamera's bond of friendship, Heather being in her wedding was a Bravo stunt, once the show is off the air I really don't see them being friends.

If Lizzie is the one that takes the heat at the reunion, which it sounds from a previous poster as though she does take the heat, then there is no justice.

Lizzie is another one-seasoner if that happens, especially if she refused to do the group shot at the end of the reunion - not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Love 1

If only.  From what I have read, the takedown that does occur is of Lizzie. Reports are that she left the stage in tears, and refused to return, even for the group photo. Tamra posted on Twitter the next day, something about how "the truth always wins out". Someone needs to take Tamra down, but it is looking more and more like Lizzie wasn't the one to do it. I wonder what Danielle brought to all of this in the end?

I saw this coming last week when Lizzie either lied (or was black out drunk )about her texts with Tamra. I knew it wasn't going to be the beat down of Tamra that we all want and deserve!

• Love 1

Check out Tamballs FB page, before she deletes...now.

"Okay so the rumors will not stop flying about me. I rarely comment on this trash but this one made me laugh! NO I DID NOT GET FIRED, NO, WE ARE NOT ON THE VERGE OF GETTING CANCELLED, NO WE ARE NOT THE LEAST INTERESTING, NO I AM NOT GETTING DIVORCED #whatsnext?"

She says her blog is coming. 

I have a hash tag for you Tamballs  #fuckoffyoulyingrunawaybitch 

Well one of out of four being true is pretty good for Tamra. I never thought they were on the verge of getting cancelled.

• Love 1

I agree with PhilMarlowe2 upthread - I also think that Lizzie gets blackout drunk and genuinely doesn't remember what she's said.  Not good, but it doesn't make me hate her.  I don't think she's a bone-deep mean liar like Tamra.  Lizzie seems to have brains enough to not make shit up when sober where Tamra could whip out her phone and contradict her with texts.

Who is surprised that the two trashiest idiots on this show -- too busy to pee or get gas for their cars -- are the ones rampaging through a sacred space for other people?  Anyone?  HATE those fucked-face bitches.  Hate them both so much. 

I think I'm going to have "Love Me, Love All My Decisions!" put on a pillow.

Love it!! I know some narcissists (I'm sure we all do), and that's truly how they talk/think. Oh Vicki. Never change.

Right?!  Seriously.  A 52-year old woman with a history of cheating, two divorces, and a ton of unsolicited comments about other people's marriages, is now bumping snouts with a child-support-allergic motherfucker and cannot abide a negative word about her toofless beloved.  To say boo about Crooks is to not love Miss Piggy or support her at all.  She'll need that pillow in a variety of sizes to karate-chop obsessively on one of her overstuffed couches. 

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 3
"You'll never see my face again." That ranks up there with the over hyped leg toss, yawn.  It was a ridiculous over statement as Heather knocks on her door with cameras in tow.

It was just soooooooo dumb.  She says "you'll never see my face again" & then we see her face 2 seconds later.  This show is really starting to lose me.

WTF is a family van??? I remember Vickie bitching about one on her way to Mexico or something (Woo-Hoo!!!) I was like... doesn't she mean mini-van?

You know, I don't think that question was ever asked when she screeched about needing one oh-so-many years ago.  But it's a good question.  In fact, I never even heard that term.  Is it something OC'ers say -- or maybe a term she picked up in Chicago, where she's from?  Here in NYC, if we need a van, we call for a van -- but a "family van"?  That was a new one to me -- when I heard her screech for one.

Now that Vicks isn't with Brooks anymore, this whining & crowing over him seems really pointless.  Especially cuz he's such a waste of time anyway.  Yawn.

I distinctly remember Carole & Aviva doing the fish foot thing cuz it was when they seemed like they were friends,  It's creepy, but I've seen it already.

I'm still meh on Lizzie.  If this was her ep to shine, I'm yawning.  I've seen comments about how Lizzie lied.  Can anyone elaborate on this?  How did she lie?  I kinda liked her attitude on the accusation she might interested in Eddie, which she clearly thought was laughable.  Didn't she say something about seeing taller than him?

What was the offensive thing David said?  Not the stuff he said about Heather when he was drunk at that party -- like a 100 eps ago?  Sheesh, I hate when they dredge up old shit to fight about.

Hope the finale & reunion gain some traction cuz this shit is dull as fuck.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1
My frustration was the fact that at the dinner from hell, NOBODY mentioned the goddamn elephant in the room... Ye Olde 'Take Down the Bedors' debacle.  I was screaming at the TV.

I blame Vicki. I kept waiting and waiting for her to pipe up. She is the only one who can confirm that Shannon is telling the truth and Tamra is a liar. But she just sat there. Was she really just too upset about Brooks? Or is she scared of Tamra. The way she sat there, refusing to even talk to Tamra - she looked like she had fear in her eyes. It's like some of these ladies (not the newer ones) are scared to cross Backdoor Tammy, and I really want to know why. 

• Love 2

Lizzie and Tamra are cut from the same cloth.  Both take things that are said and amp them up for reaction.  And both need to control their drinking.  Tamra for her supposed inability to remember things she’s said and done.  Shannon and Lizzie seemed to make the mistake of trying to keep up with the hardcore lushes that make up this cast.  If I went round for round with Tamra and Vicki I would be under the table in half an hour.

We have seen that Lizzie is nasty when drunk.  Her comments to her husband last episode were vile.  Shannon has been over her limit in terms of maintaining her normal demeanor when around people who are, in actuality, her coworkers. 

Lizzie has been caught in the same game Tamra plays of taking what is said and embellishing it and changing the tone so that an attempted joke or a misstatement becomes the most horrible attack ever.  Lizzie whole “she said mean things about my dress” is much ado about nothing.  I agree with the poster who said Lizzie probably started a joke about her dress being too short; then Tamra agreed and suddenly she was the devil incarnate (not that she’s not a horrible hose beast, she just wasn’t at her peak hideousness in this case). 

Tamra has repeatedly done the amp up the comments for drama sake routine.  David’s email about possibly moving out for a while turned into he wants a divorce, their marriage has completely disintegrated, etc.  Of course she spread these vicious rumors while expressing faux concern, all the while her beady little eyes gleamed with evil glee.  The unseen game of shag, marry, kill may have had Teeths say he would shag Lizzie; if Lizzie repeated it with shag or fuck is irrelevant.  She was probably joking but now it is a major offense. 

Vicki’s being upset about the Brooks comments is silly and yet understandable.  She still fails to recongnize that Tamra talks trash about everyone.  That is her only skill (that and possibly her suction power).  If she’ll trash people to you, she’ll trash you to them.  Vicki is oddly innocent when it comes to relationships.  She really cannot imagine a friend treating her badly then is horrified when someone does exactly what they have done so many times before.  Jeana was legitimately Vicki’s friend once upon a time; Tamra incapable of being one. 

I wanted a better take down, but the hose beast knows when to leave the building.

• Love 2

I blame Vicki. I kept waiting and waiting for her to pipe up. She is the only one who can confirm that Shannon is telling the truth and Tamra is a liar. But she just sat there. Was she really just too upset about Brooks? Or is she scared of Tamra. The way she sat there, refusing to even talk to Tamra - she looked like she had fear in her eyes. It's like some of these ladies (not the newer ones) are scared to cross Backdoor Tammy, and I really want to know why. 

I was waiting too.  I think the veterans - Heather and Vicki - are afraid of Tamra.  They've seen first hand what Tamra is capable of. 

Of course she spread these vicious rumors while expressing faux concern, all the while her beady little eyes gleamed with evil glee.

Too much truth right here. Had to re-post and emphasize this accuracy because boy do her beady eyes ever dance with malicious glee when she is doing her dirt. That is the thing that I have always found the most distasteful and vile about Tamra, the sheer perverse joy she takes in hurting others and causing chaos. Such an odious toad.

Vicki has lost so many of my good will points that she scored earlier in the season. Her ass sitting there crying about some damn Brooks had me shaking my head. I get that she felt betrayed because she thought that her and Tamra had come to a point where she was accepting of Vicki's relationship and now she hears Tamra is still talking badly about Brooks to the new girls potentially poisoning them against him. I get it but damn, I just can't muster any sympathy. Not that I disagree with Vicki. Tamra should keep her coin slot of a mouth shut about Brooks. She said her peace and now just let others come to her own conclusion. However, I can't with Vicki because she can't see past her own needs and wants.

The issue at hand is that Tamra is a shit stirrer who manipulates and spins to cause hurt, tension and chaos. Why not admit that Tamra said the 'take the Beadors down' comment to you also? Why not admit that Tamra has been trying to paint Shannon as mentally ill. That was the time to shut that shit down once and for fucking all.  But no, she rather weep into her silicone bosom about Mr. 99 cent Hallmark! 

I wonder if next week's finale takes place in Vicki's backyard. If so, it is even more beautiful than I remember because I for sure mistook it as being a continuation of Bali where the dudes join the ladies. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 1

I was waiting too.  I think the veterans - Heather and Vicki - are afraid of Tamra.  They've seen first hand what Tamra is capable of. 

That was pretty much what Vicki said in her blog.  She continued with every year Tamra needs to fight with someone.  On a more serious note-OC (Vicki's newest grandson) has been in the hospital with respiratory problems.  I hope the little guy get better.  Vicki goes out every couple of weeks to help Briana.

So, am I the only one who was scratching my head at the way Vicki's face looked during that last dinner?  It looked like her makeup stopped about an inch from her hairline on her forehead and there was a big white area there.  Like she had super short bangs and didn't get sun there at some point.  I wondered at first if it was just shadows/lighting issues, but I really don't think so, because no matter which way she was turned, standing, sitting, it didn't change.  WEIRD.

I didn't think Lizzie was being disrespectful about the dance really.  And I admit I laughed when she busted out with the "Chaka Khan" at the end of her TH.  LMAO.

Tamra is foul but I thought she looked great in that blue dress.  That is all I have to say about her.

ETA:  It wasn't a light strip by her forehead, it was a dark one!  Got it backwards.  Like her makeup was too light and she missed a gigantic spot or something.  Yuck.

Edited by mjstrick
  • Love 1

I think they're afraid to be on the receiving end of her tirades. She crosses the line. She will take personal details that you stupidly shared with her in confidence to "win" the argument. She plays dirty and nobody wants to expose themselves to that. Yeah yeah, on a reality show where you're being paid to act a fool. Still, nobody wants that.

• Love 2
Or is she scared of Tamra. The way she sat there, refusing to even talk to Tamra - she looked like she had fear in her eyes. It's like some of these ladies (not the newer ones) are scared to cross Backdoor Tammy, and I really want to know why.

Vicki and Tamra have been friends, or at least good acquaintances, for a handful of years now.  My guess is that Vicki is afraid of what Tamra may say.  I'm sure Tamra has a pretty good idea where Vicki has buried the bodies.  (And they're not in any prayer box in Bali)

(that and possibly her suction power).

That could explain why Tamra's eyes are always so squinty and beady.

I though it was shitty of Heather to bring up David's "Spread your legs" comment at the hoedown during the dinner from hell... after she and Shannon made nice with one another.  It was totally off-topic and what a kick in the teeth!  She should have spoken with Shannon in private. Although highly inappropriate at a party with kids (and also inappropriate at an adult party), I would not hold Shannon responsible for what her husband says.

Also, did I hear Tamra say something was taken out of "contents"?

I didn't hear her say it, but I don't doubt it.  She is bricks.

Edited by BitchOnWheelz
  • Love 1

I think fear and face time are why Heather is friends with Tranrat. Heather knows what Tranrat is capable of and is following that old advice of keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer while Heather is on this show.

Once this series is cancelled and or one or the other is off the show I don't believe the Dubrow's would have anything to do with Tranrat. She is mean, vindictive and dumb as a brick, she would be a liability if involved with their real social circle.

vin·dic.tive     /vinˈdiktiv/

adjective, adjective: vindictive

having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge. SEE: Tamera Judge

"the criticism was both vindictive and personalized"

synonyms: vengeful, revengeful, unforgiving, resentful, acrimonious, bitter; spiteful, mean, rancorous, venomous, malicious, malevolent, nasty, mean-spirited, cruel, unkind; catty.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 2

No, that is next week - that is also the episode where we will be treated to Ms. Terry whipping out the big guns and calling David what they refer to in the medical field as "a penis!" The hits just keep on coming with this crew...

Because you know that ONLY the medical field uses the word "Penis".  Why didn't he just say "You're a dick" like a normal person?  I hope David comes back with, "You have what I refer to as a man-gina".

• Love 7

My theory about the "taking the Beadors down" comment was that it started as a catty comment from Tamra. Ever since the Dubrows joined the show, they have been at the top of the heap, so to speak, with regard to money, they have the biggest house, cars, bank accounts  (at least it appears that way). Heather is a bit of a snob, which kind of ticks Tamra off. Enter the Beadors, with a manse that rivals the Dubrows, Shannon is a trust fund kid, David comes from money, and Shannon has more of a pedigree than any of them. So Tamra in her bitchy catty way probably said something like, oh, the Dubrows will want to take the Beadors down, since they are clearly competition, at least that's how Tamra's mind works. She probably made that comment to Vicks, the producers, whoever, and it got twisted into the Dubrows wanting to take down the Beadors. Again, this is speculation on my part. 

It was pretty clear from the comments on WWHL last night that the producers feed the cast half truths and gossip to get a reaction. Interesting that no one knows where the comment came from and who said it. Terry also admitted that he never heard David's comment about Heather spreading her legs to ride the mechanical bull, that someone (i.e. producers) told him about it. Clearly to have something to argue about. This show is ridiculous. 

I wondered if maybe it had been Tasmanian Tamra who told Miss Terry about the comments.

I found it highly suspicious Miss Terry had been told about David's drunken comments....yet not about Eddie's.  

How convenient.

Also, with the previews of Terry's rant about David being in "construction"....Well, that rant is going to say a whole lot more about who Terry is than David.  I knew he was a self-absorbed prick who thinks he's above everyone else, and next week is going to seal the deal for me.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

What I'm waiting for is Team Heather/Shannon next season. The rich bitches vs. the trailer park screeching trash. That would be epic. Heather may be biding her time with Tamra because as many others have said, what could she possibly have in common with her except the show?

Do Tamra and Vickie think it's cute to scream like banshees all the time? I had to leave the room! And Vickie is the worst. At one point they hadn't even gotten out of the van and she was screaming like crazy! What an idiot.

Here in NYC, if we need a van, we call for a van -- but a "family van"?  That was a new one to me -- when I heard her screech for one.

I think Big Pig was expecting a limo and was trying to put emphasis on the fact that something far beneath her stature (in her feeble little mind), was sent. Just typical overly dramatic illogical squealing to try to make a point. I think nitwit meant a "mini-van," but, (as always), was too illiterate and inarticulate to use correct terminology. I remember thinking when it happened that it was an indication of how little this ape travels. Most of us are familiar with the term, "Airport Limousine," but I think it knocked dum dum for a loop.

What killed me about the preview is when Terry said (paraphrasing) "you were either drunk or stupid."

David says, "probably both." Like, mea culpe.

And Terry STILL goes on with the penis comment....which isn't even quick witted.

Seriously, what a loser.  If you looks at Heather's face in the background, she's all "Yikes!" in her facial expression.  She usually appears to  be backing Terry up 100% but it looks like even she thought that was stupid. 

Count me in on Team WTF Does Heather See in Tamra?  Heather has disappointed me this season. She used to be my favorite.  I might be able to look past being mean to Shannon but continuing to back up Tammy Sue... unforgivable!!!!!

• Love 2

I watch a lot of reality shows where people get to go to fantastically beautiful places filled with rich culture and one of a kind sights and experiences, envisioning myself and Mr. Irritable in the same spots, enjoying ourselves tremendously, smiling the whole time and talking about how we can't believe how lucky we are, and then bitches like this show up and scream and complain and shudder and spit food out and flinch dramatically at holy water, and I could just cry at the injustice of it all.

I had to laugh about the scene with the durian (fruit) b/c I learned a long time ago that it smells like rotting corpses and shit when you slice it open and have no doubt the simple farmer who offered it to them knew what would happen and pulls it on stupid tourists all the time.

I found it appropriate that Tamra and Vicki flinched like vampire or demons at the holy water. Ha!

• Love 5

Terry was upset about the "spread your legs" comment but it was okay for him to ask Slade to rate Laurie and Gretchen's bedroom performances? He's a pig, he should own it.

Why didn't Tamra ask Vicki to be in her wedding? I don't get that at all. Vicki is the one who peed on Tamra's bed, how much closer can two women be?

I don't want to say Lizzie is dumb, but, she isn't the one to take down Tamra. Lydia or the new Countess LuAnn would do a better job. Unfortunately, Tamra will end up winning again.

• Love 4

I was so annoyed on WWHL because Heather says its all rumors and a game of telephone, like its the other ladies' fault for stirring up this drama about things Tamara has said. Then a caller has a great question for Terry about why isn't he upset with Eddie since he said the worst things about Heather and was the ring leader about saying nasty things at the hoedown, and Terry responds that they didn't hear David's comment but someone told them. So, when other people get upset about nasty comments they didn't hear firsthand its all "rumors and telephone games", but when the nasty comments are about yourselves its justifiable to go on the attack? Talk about acting like the King and Queen of Penisland (to use your own words).

• Love 3

How dumb... With bated breath, I waited for the shit to hit the fan with Tamra last night AND... zip, zilch, nada, nothing. Every time I saw the preview of her running off without shoes, I'd LAUGH OUT LOUD. How ridiculous!!

I'm still trying to figure out what Icky meant when she mentioned (quite often last night) how Tamra had lied to Brianna about Crooks and THAT was the reason why Icky & Brianna didn't have the "PERFECT" relationship they'd always had. Whhhaaaattt????

• Love 2