Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Eat, Pray, Run

• Start Topic

The deal with Danielle is perplexing.  The first I ever heard about her was the fact that she was denying rumors that her husband was gay. I immediately assumed that this must have been a result of something that had happened on the show. 

And the other thing I kept hearing was that Tamra really got into it with Danielle. My guess? In Bali, Tamra said something about the husband's sexual orientation, and the shit hit the fan. It matches with the timeline of pre-airing gossip and accounts for why we get cardboard cutout Danielle by the time the season actually aired. /totalspeculation

• Love 2

This can be taken with a grain of salt, but someone I know heard that the Tamra/Danielle fight was brutal.. and that Tamra said stuff that hit below the belt.  I assume it was accusing Danielle of being a beard... perhaps lying about other aspects of her life.  That Danielle demanded that not be aired.. and by mutual agreement between her and the producers.. she was edited out of the show as much as possible. 

The only time we ever really saw Danielle and her husband was at their ugly Sweater party early in the season.  I'm curious if the agreement to edit her out was done after that episode was already completed.  It could also explain why the show had a two week or so break, to re=edit the episodes?

From what I hear, she started filming before Lizzie did.  That Lizzie at the ugly sweater party was the first footage filmed.. which kind of makes sense since she looked like a trainwreck.

• Love 3

This can be taken with a grain of salt, but someone I know heard that the Tamra/Danielle fight was brutal.. and that Tamra said stuff that hit below the belt.  I assume it was accusing Danielle of being a beard...

Pot meet kettle?

• Love 9

Conspiracy theory: Danielle's husband said Eddie's name for two answers on shag, marry, kill. Thus, the gay question and thus the disappearance of the game from film footage. Danielle knows he answered honestly and wants to be removed from the season.

• Love 6

An article I read about Danielle/Tamara (was it All Things RH?) was dated in March at around the Bali fight and said that Tamra said she hated Danielle because she knew Danielle was trying to stir up drama just to make good TV. And while Tamra is good at it, maybe Danielle was so bad and obvious about it that Tamra yelled too much about things that would break the fourth wall (i.e. airtime, making a TV character, et cetera).

The statement released by Danielle's husband in the article above discusses lawsuits, and RH contracts declare that Housewives can't sue each other. Maybe Danielle left because she wanted to sue Tamara, or her and Bravo agreed to edit everything out.

Either way, it was annoying to figure out and I wish Bravo could have been more forthcoming about the mystery silent brunette who shows up for a few lines.

• Love 1

I feel like this is some weird thing that Tamra made up in her head.  First of all, does Tamra consider herself the Princess of the OC? LMFAO! Girl, you are way too old to be a princess. Also, everyone knows that Vicki is the Queen of the RHOC, lol!!  I think this is something that she must have brought up at the reunion because after she posted Lizzie's number online, Lizzie said something in her blog last week or two weeks ago like, go ahead Tamra, you can have the show.  I never got the impression that Lizzie was competing to be the HBIC or anything.

I think that Lizzie is probably not being 100% honest about everything but I'm hard-pressed to care about anyone who lies about Tamra because she has it coming so badly. I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for her. I am wondering what goes on with Lizzie at the reunion.  I think they must not have shown anything that disproves what she has been claiming or else she would have been backtracking in her blogs since the reunion was filmed. 

i'm embarrassed that I know so many details about these horrible people. 

I can so see the princess thing being something Tamra made up and perpetuates behind the scenes.  Remember how she used to call herself "the hottest housewife" in OC?  Lauri was asked in an interview once who was the hottest housewife and she said that she had to say Tamra or she would get mad.

This can be taken with a grain of salt, but someone I know heard that the Tamra/Danielle fight was brutal.. and that Tamra said stuff that hit below the belt.  I assume it was accusing Danielle of being a beard... perhaps lying about other aspects of her life.  That Danielle demanded that not be aired.. and by mutual agreement between her and the producers.. she was edited out of the show as much as possible.

Seriously?!  Man, are these folks thin skinned!  The same thing was said on the Atlanta show by Kenya about Kordell and Portia Stewart and they were more or less like, "Oh?  Whatever!"  And those rumors were put out there about Kordell for quite some time but I haven't seen any news of him hiring a PR firm or taking any legal action to refute it.  I don't know, maybe it's because of the fact that the Gregorios have children.     

• Love 1
Conspiracy theory: Danielle's husband said Eddie's name for two answers on shag, marry, kill. Thus, the gay question and thus the disappearance of the game from film footage. Danielle knows he answered honestly and wants to be removed from the season.

It'd be awesome if that happened but no, Danielle's hubby Joe vehemently denies he's gay.  So I kinda doubt it.

Seriously?!  Man, are these folks thin skinned!

Nah, not so much thin-skinned.  Maybe deluded.  I've seen marriages like this.  Where the guy is obviously gay, but the wife is in total denial.  Have no idea what's going on with these 2, but they do have children so they're probably both invested in trying to portray Joe as straight.  And who, other than Tamra, would actually accuse a married man of being gay & his wife of being his beard?  It might be something you might think or quietly gossip about, but to actually confront them on it on camera?  That's something only Tamra is capable of.  OK, maybe Aviva too.

Oh, you made a very smart move, Lydia, my dear, to get off the show.  Cuz I have no doubt Tamra would have announced to the world bout the child molester brother.

Heather named some kind of filler she gets when she's "looking skinny". She may not be anorexic, but something is suspect there. Someone with healthy eating habits would just take in more calories, not inject their face with poison.

Yeah, I never heard of this stuff.  Sculptra??  WTF?  But googling it, I've seen the typical results of overdoing it, as Heather clearly is, leaves enlarged cheeks.  Guess this is what Madonna is doing too.  Look at her giganto cheeks.  Well, now we have an explanation why Heather is looking like Madame the puppet.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/rhoc-terry-dubrow-heather-dubrow-talk-plastic-surgery-secrets-wwhl-andy-cohen/

• Love 1

Um, so did Miss Terry think she was gonna start some kinda trend or what?  OK, lemme get this straight, girl.  You think calling someone a "penis" is a bad thing, right?  Cuz a lotta men I know would take that either as a compliment or a come on.  Is dat what you're lookin' to do, hun?

• Love 2

I hate to break it to Terry if he thinks he has just come up with the new, hot insult, but calling someone a penis in any variation has been happening for a long time.  For instance, I'm sure all the way back in the 1980's, people he knew were already calling him a little prick!

• Love 1

Everyone's pretty much covered everything. I just had a few thoughts. Did Vicki say there was a skullaton in the box at the temple? Also, good on the temple keeps (sorry didn't catch their titles) for covering the women up before they went in. Spiritual attributes indeed, mmmm hmmmm

I also can't believe Vicki did NOT squeal during the Balinese dance.

• Love 1

And the other thing I kept hearing was that Tamra really got into it with Danielle. My guess? In Bali, Tamra said something about the husband's sexual orientation, and the shit hit the fan. It matches with the timeline of pre-airing gossip and accounts for why we get cardboard cutout Danielle by the time the season actually aired. /totalspeculation

I thought the same thing after watching the Bali fight. It was all too tame for Tamra to go screaming in the night. I think Tamra said some vile things and after some attorneys talked, Danielle was edited out of the whole season. It's sad when what goes on behind the camera is more interesting then the show.

Edited to add that the phrase cardboard cut out of Danielle is hilarious!

Edited by nc socialworker

Oh and last week's episode, I also had to fast forward through the elephant ride scene. Those poor magestic animals.

I had to do that too. It made me sad. Elephants are spectacular & sensitive creatures. To subject them to a throng of shrieking banshees seemed cruel to me.

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 10

IIRC, the first season she was on she was showing some of the women the Botox she had in her fridge so Terry could do touch ups for her. Her eyebrows are waaayyyy too high on her forehead, the result of poorly done Botox.

Can botox really do all that? I was under the impression that botox can provide you with a mild brow lift but Heather's eyebrows seem a bit extreme to me. Frankly, I think she had a brow lift. Those things are practically touching her hairline. 

Nah, not so much thin-skinned.  Maybe deluded.  I've seen marriages like this.  Where the guy is obviously gay, but the wife is in total denial.

The "obviously gay" makes me a bit sad. The man has been on screen for what probably amounts to less than 5 minutes, uttered about 2-3 sentences and the world has come to the 100% conclusion that he is gay - not that there is anything wrong with that. I am casting no shade or judgement on the poster who said this because I am totally guilty of the same thing. Can't even lie on myself and I feel bad about it mainly because I shouldn't be stereotyping people's behavior and mannerisms. No doubt that the man has what would and has been viewed as stereotypically gay characteristics. I'm talking Nathan Lane from The Birdcage here. Maybe he is gay? Maybe he is a very effeminate straight man? Maybe he is bi and they are both cool with it? 

The audience is gonna think what the audience is gonna think. Strangers speculate and the internet is one large breakroom with people gossiping around the water cooler. However, it is another thing to bring it up to a person in a committed relationship with children on a televised program. I sure as hell hope that Tamra didn't try and drag his ass out of the closet on screen!

• Love 10

Co-sign it all. When/where has Heather been anything except loyal to Tamra and Vicks? She was hurt about what happened at Shannon's party when she heard Tamra say that she had a stick up her ass, but who wouldn't be? She only talked about that to Terry.  After that she took her concerns directly to Tamra.

But, first she went behind Tamra's back and told Eddie about the baby conversation. And, let's not forget the bull riding incident in which she told the operator to speed it up only to lie about it later. 

There have been some incidents of Heather being 2 faced with Tamra this season. 

• Love 4

What does Danielle's husband do for a living? 

If Tamra said Danielle's husband was gay then she should be held to task.  Danielle had her moments of talking smack about Shannon.  As far as her being edited out it has made for a clumsy season. 

So far between Carole on RHONYC and Tamra on RHOC there seems to be a lot of fourth wall breakage.  I can't imagine the producers are happy with this trend. 

• Love 1

Can botox really do all that? I was under the impression that botox can provide you with a mild brow lift but Heather's eyebrows seem a bit extreme to me. Frankly, I think she had a brow lift. Those things are practically touching her hairline. 

The "obviously gay" makes me a bit sad. The man has been on screen for what probably amounts to less than 5 minutes, uttered about 2-3 sentences and the world has come to the 100% conclusion that he is gay - not that there is anything wrong with that. I am casting no shade or judgement on the poster who said this because I am totally guilty of the same thing. Can't even lie on myself and I feel bad about it mainly because I shouldn't be stereotyping people's behavior and mannerisms. No doubt that the man has what would and has been viewed as stereotypically gay characteristics. I'm talking Nathan Lane from The Birdcage here. Maybe he is gay? Maybe he is a very effeminate straight man? Maybe he is bi and they are both cool with it? 

The audience is gonna think what the audience is gonna think. Strangers speculate and the internet is one large breakroom with people gossiping around the water cooler. However, it is another thing to bring it up to a person in a committed relationship with children on a televised program. I sure as hell hope that Tamra didn't try and drag his ass out of the closet on screen!

It does sound like something Tamra would do; anything she can do to cause trouble for others, IMO, makes her feel better about herself.  I think she is a very unhappy person, and she takes great pleasure in causing trouble.

Edited by tulip555
  • Love 3
The "obviously gay" makes me a bit sad. The man has been on screen for what probably amounts to less than 5 minutes, uttered about 2-3 sentences and the world has come to the 100% conclusion that he is gay - not that there is anything wrong with that.

You're projecting something entirely different than what I meant.  I am a gay male myself & I meant nothing about his "characteristics".  Nor was I referring at all to Joe.  I meant that in referring to some gay married men, who I know are gay cuz I've had friends who had sex with them.  But your point is well taken.  The producers didn't give Joe any chance to make any sort of impression.  Cuz they edited him out so we don't even see him speak.  So it's nearly impossible to get any impression of Joe.  To me, he seems sorta cute & kinda sweet & harmless.  But I have no idea if that's true either.

It would be sad if the audience assumed he was gay merely cuz he's not up to the standard of Tams' (or anyone else's) definition of masculinity.  Er, btw, has she looked at Eddie lately?  Does he measure up to that standard?  Anyhoo, this storyline of Tams accusing them of having a sham marriage, or if it was something like that, sounds extraordinarily cruel.  I'm glad they cut it.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Well, speaking as someone who is gay and generally gets annoyed by speculation about other people's sexuality (I totally believe Eddie is into women and that he's sexually attracted to Tamra), let me just say that a few minutes was all I needed to have serious doubts about our boy Joe! I mean, there's gay and then there's gay. It was almost comical. Danielle may as well have introduced Harvey Fierstein as her husband. If assuming Joe is gay is wrong, then I don't want to be right!

• Love 9

Here's the thing, though - why would they have to cut Danielle practically out of the entire season? When Brandi dropped the alleged surrogate bomb about Adrienne and Paul, Bravo just edited that line out. But an entire storyline wasn't cut. If Tamra made accusations about Danielle's marriage at the table in Bali, why not just edit THAT conversation out? Why take her role in the show itself down so drastically? It just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I'm missing something. 

• Love 3

Here's the thing, though - why would they have to cut Danielle practically out of the entire season? When Brandi dropped the alleged surrogate bomb about Adrienne and Paul, Bravo just edited that line out. But an entire storyline wasn't cut. If Tamra made accusations about Danielle's marriage at the table in Bali, why not just edit THAT conversation out? Why take her role in the show itself down so drastically? It just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm with you. It seems weird that they would have to cut so much. What we've seen is literally the only footage where someone isn't calling her husband gay? Plus don't they sign pretty strict contracts? I was under the impression that Bravo edited the Brandi/Adrienne thing less because they were over a legal barrel and more because they wanted to keep her happy and possibly bring her back. I'm wondering if it was a cost savings measure. Maybe they aren't paid as much if they don't make the Housewife final cut?

• Love 1

I'm not sure that cosmetic plastic surgeons have the best reputations either.

And I think that comment Terry made about having sex with his wife (the dolphin thing) was one of he most revolting things I've heard a husband say on camera.

I completely missed Miss Terry's comment about dolphin sex. Would someone please fill me in? (And how weird do I feel wanting to know this information? Pretty weird (TM Carole Radziwill, RHONY)).

Edited by jennylauren123
(I totally believe Eddie is into women and that he's sexually attracted to Tamra)

Aren't these two statements contradictory?  There are women and then there's Tamra. 

That said, if Eddie is sexually attracted to Tamra, he may want to invest in a good therapist.

There have been some incidents of Heather being 2 faced with Tamra this season.

Can I high five her for this?   I generally don't care for two faced people but when it's being done to Tamra, I'm all for it.

My guess? In Bali, Tamra said something about the husband's sexual orientation, and the shit hit the fan.

I'm sure whatever Tamra said it was taken out of contents and she was probably drunk and therefore cannot remember what she said or didn't say.   Maybe she accused Danielle's husband of going to BASS LAKE! in a FAMILY VAN!

• Love 6

I'm with you. It seems weird that they would have to cut so much. What we've seen is literally the only footage where someone isn't calling her husband gay? Plus don't they sign pretty strict contracts? I was under the impression that Bravo edited the Brandi/Adrienne thing less because they were over a legal barrel and more because they wanted to keep her happy and possibly bring her back. I'm wondering if it was a cost savings measure. Maybe they aren't paid as much if they don't make the Housewife final cut?

Perhaps it was a combination of both? Again, all speculation here, but if Danielle were upset about Tamra (or anyone else) making jabs about her husband's sexuality it seems logical that the agreement could have been, "we'll edit out your warts, but you're not going to be a full-time HW anymore and are taking the pay cut instead."

Although, on the flip side, I agree it's weird... Luann was demoted on RHONY this season, and they featured her just as much as the official HWs. So if the big issue for Danielle was something in Bali, yes it is strange they hacked her to shreds in every other episode. Especially when it seems like her added presence in other episodes would have serviced the storylines instead of made them even more convoluted.

I'm with you too. It just doesn't add up. All Bravo cares about is ratings. They didn't edit out Taylor and her story on BH when her husband committed suicide. And even if threats of lawsuits were bandied about, doesn't Bravo have the deepest pockets? I can't imagine Bravo doing anything that wasn't to their advantage. Those contracts the fame-hos sign are not just for looks. There's a big piece of this puzzle missing.
  • Love 5

My mind is thinking back to some of the things that Tamra said about Danielle during filming, namely that she willing to ruin her family for fame.  The attached article goes into a bit of this. In the other articles, about Danielle denying that her hubby is gay, it is mentioned that the rumor that he is gay is broadly told around the OC. I am wondering if it was not Tamra (or more to my mind Vicki, as she is more likely to have an issue with the very idea that someone might be gay), but Danielle who was making this part of her story? That folks thought her husband was gay? Perhaps Bravo decided that this wasn't a story they wanted told, if they decided it wan't true? Hard to believe, I know, but if it was found she was openly fabricating stuff, maybe the punishment was to cut her out of the season? I am probably reaching, but it is all just beyond strange, or weird. 

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/bringing-the-drama-new-rhoc-cast-member-danielle-gregorio-willing-to-ruin-her-entire-familys-life-for-fame/

• Love 1

I am thinking it might be a combination of Tamra getting ugly in their fights (accusations of Joe's homosexuality) and Danielle being totally fake for the cameras. It all may have just been too much for producers. I mean, if Danielle really is this shit-stirring woman who makes random stuff up for the sake of the show, I could see them leaving her out of it. It's pretty much why Gretchen finally got axed - her stories just became too overbearingly fake/staged for the show. Plus, the fact that they had plenty of other footage with Shannon/Lizzie - Danielle may have just been dirty residue that they wanted to wash their hands of. Also, I don't think this is the first time this has happened - wasn't Fernanda filmed as a full-time housewife and then demoted to friend status in the editing room? I specifically remember Vicki saying in an interview that she had no idea what Fernanda's status on the show would be. So, there is precedent.

• Love 1

Botox can sometimes cause an effect known as "bat brow" (overly high/arched brows, esp at outer ends)  if used incorrectly or in excess. That may be why Heather's eyebrows look so unnaturally high.

Edited by ATWTer76
  • Love 1

I can't wait for the Terry/David confrontation next week. You know Terry was THRILLED when the producers told him what was said so he had a reason to pitch a fit and get some screen time. It looks like David remains cool as a cucumber, making Terry look even more ridiculous.

Also, shouldn't Troy still be in a rear facing car seat?

Lord have mercy in those clips they show where David is staring him down, he looks so freaking HAWT.  I'd be all over that man if I were Shannon.

• Love 3

You're projecting something entirely different than what I meant.  I am a gay male myself & I meant nothing about his "characteristics".  Nor was I referring at all to Joe.  I meant that in referring to some gay married men, who I know are gay cuz I've had friends who had sex with them.  But your point is well taken.  The producers didn't give Joe any chance to make any sort of impression.  Cuz they edited him out so we don't even see him speak.  So it's nearly impossible to get any impression of Joe.  To me, he seems sorta cute & kinda sweet & harmless.  But I have no idea if that's true either.

It would be sad if the audience assumed he was gay merely cuz he's not up to the standard of Tams' (or anyone else's) definition of masculinity.  Er, btw, has she looked at Eddie lately?  Does he measure up to that standard?  Anyhoo, this storyline of Tams accusing them of having a sham marriage, or if it was something like that, sounds extraordinarily cruel.  I'm glad they cut it.

ScoobieDoobie, you don't write gay!  :)   Just kidding.  Thanks for sharing.  

The one thing on the shows that really bother me because I see this across franchises.  The "gay husband" or "my gays."  I can't imagine having a friend that I would make such an unnecessary pronouncement.  It makes me feel like they are treating gay men as their accessory.  I just find that so offensive.  It would be like me having a black friend and always pointing out the race.  "She's my black friend..."  It's so fucking unnecessary.

• Love 13

I completely missed Miss Terry's comment about dolphin sex. Would someone please fill me in? (And how weird do I feel wanting to know this information? Pretty weird (TM Carole Radziwill, RHONY)).

I forgot the details, but it was at the Valentines Day party when Tamra admitted to having butt-sex on her kitchen counter. Terry piped in about calling it dolphin sex b/c of the noise the one beinv fuckdd makes. It was crude and tacky.

Heather in a bikini...not a good site.  She's not only way too skinny but she looks straight up and down.  

I also wonder whether she wears padded underwear.  She looks like she has a healthy bottom and that doesn't fit with her overall boniness.

I forgot the details, but it was at the Valentines Day party when Tamra admitted to having butt-sex on her kitchen counter. Terry piped in about calling it dolphin sex b/c of the noise the one beinv fuckdd makes. It was crude and tacky.

That whole conversation was gross.

What the hell kind of conversation is that in mixed company?  Maybe as girls you talk about it.

And "Marry, shag, kill" game for a bunch of fucking 40 and 50 years-old to play?  Of course there are going to be hard feelings.

Can these people actually talk aobut things that aren't sex related?

• Love 3

Heather in a bikini...not a good site. She's not only way too skinny but she looks straight up and down.

I also wonder whether she wears padded underwear. She looks like she has a healthy bottom and that doesn't fit with her overall boniness.

That whole conversation was gross.

What the hell kind of conversation is that in mixed company? Maybe as girls you talk about it.

And "Marry, shag, kill" game for a bunch of fucking 40 and 50 years-old to play? Of course there are going to be hard feelings.

In my mind I like to pretend that Heather meant for it to be celebrity Marry/Shag/Kill, but it was the last game late at night after everybody had been drinking and somebody (Tamara) blurted out names of the guests at the table and everybody just went with it.

I can't wait for the Terry/David confrontation next week. You know Terry was THRILLED when the producers told him what was said so he had a reason to pitch a fit and get some screen time. It looks like David remains cool as a cucumber, making Terry look even more ridiculous.

Also, shouldn't Troy still be in a rear facing car seat?

Not necessarily. The recommmendation is 2 years old but CA law says front facing is ok at 1 yr as long as they are at a certain weight (I can't remember what it is).

Botox can sometimes cause an effect known as "bat brow" (overly high/arched brows, esp at outer ends)  if used incorrectly or in excess. That may be why Heather's eyebrows look so unnaturally high.

Ohhh.  Bat brow.  Great description. 

I'm totally lost on the entire Danielle/Tamra discussion. Dig it up buttercups!  Want info, come here!!!  You guys rock!

I just hope Miss Terry enjoys the huge fall out of the 'penis' comment to HAWT David.  Heather's eyebrows are going to need a massage.  She makes me rub my temples when her eyebrows go all up to the roof. 

I bet $100 no one said they'd shag Miss Terry.  I previously posted I'd marry him for the free boob lift.  But he'd have to sleep in Coco's room.  I have a 10% discount card for El Pollo Loco.  Happy wife, happy life.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Does anyone know if there is there anywhere online to see the extended clip of Ms. Terry yelling at Hot David next week? I didn't see WWHL and there is no clip on the Bravo website. I need my fix of the insanity and the hotness before Monday.

It looks like David remains cool as a cucumber, making Terry look even more ridiculous.

Well, it's similar to the scene at Lizzie's party, where David said very calmly, while shooting Miss Terry a Tony Soprano death stare, "You couldn't take us down."  Remember how whiny & nasally Miss Terry responded?  And girly too.  Really, really girly.  I thought Heather should forget about having more kids, cuz her husband just grew a vagina (maybe his penis vanished and that's why he wants to call David one).  Guess we're gonna get a repeat performance next ep from whiny Miss Terry & David, Mr. Hottie Cool Cool.  I really do admire how he kept his cool.  Man, I wish I could do that in tense situations.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

And "Marry, shag, kill" game for a bunch of fucking 40 and 50 years-old to play?  Of course there are going to be hard feelings.

This geriatric crowd is trying so hard to make everyone believe they actually still have sex.  If they do, you best believe they are using apparatuses or erectile dysfunction pills.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  It's just that the ones who talk about all of the sex they are having are usually the ones not having sex.

Heather in a bikini...not a good site.  She's not only way too skinny but she looks straight up and down. 

I also wonder whether she wears padded underwear.  She looks like she has a healthy bottom and that doesn't fit with her overall boniness.

Heather must be like Cynthia Baily.  They look model thin but when they turn around you see this big donkey bootie.  Heather's has nothing on Cynthia's though.

Does anyone know if there is there anywhere online to see the extended clip of Ms. Terry yelling at Hot David next week? I didn't see WWHL and there is no clip on the Bravo website. I need my fix of the insanity and the hotness before Monday.

PhilMarlowe2, here is a link to the trailer.  It doesn't show an extended version, but I doubt you will find that before the show airs.  It starts at 0:32.

http://youtu.be/bKVAWLz-JSE

I just realized YT lets you share the link starting at the exact spot you want.

http://youtu.be/bKVAWLz-JSE?t=32s

Edited by swankie
  • Love 1

This geriatric crowd is trying so hard to make everyone believe they actually still have sex.  If they do, you best believe they are using apparatuses or erectile dysfunction pills.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  It's just that the ones who talk about all of the sex they are having are usually the ones not having sex.

Heather must be like Cynthia Baily.  They look model thin but when they turn around you see this big donkey bootie.  Heather's has nothing on Cynthia's though.

PhilMarlowe2, here is a link to the trailer.  It doesn't show an extended version, but I doubt you will find that before the show airs.  It starts at 0:32.

http://youtu.be/bKVAWLz-JSE

Awesome watching this clip.

I'm going to go to Party City and buy some window paint and write on my SUV windows "You'll never see my face again" and add "Promise?" and then park at Tamballs's 'studio'.  Knowing me, I'll add a "Save Nugget" on a window. 

Miss Terry is such a douche.  He's been looking at boobs too long.  He gets all excited and says "PENIS". 

Swankie, I have a girlfriend who loves to tell us how much sex she has with her drunk husband.  As she's wiping off his drool and he's stumbling out of the house.  Yeah, right. Sloppy drunks and douche bags such as Miss Terry don't do it for me.  I will never stray from Justin Timberlake ;)

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

Awesome watching this clip.

I'm going to go to Party City and buy some window paint and write on my SUV windows "You'll never see my face again" and add "Promise?" and then park at Tamballs's 'studio'.  Knowing me, I'll add a "Save Nugget" on a window. 

Miss Terry is such a douche.  He's been looking at boobs too long.  He gets all excited and says "PENIS". 

Swankie, I have a girlfriend who loves to tell us how much sex she has with her drunk husband.  As she's wiping off his drool and he's stumbling out of the house.  Yeah, right. Sloppy drunks and douche bags such as Miss Terry don't do it for me.  I will never stray from Justin Timberlake ;)

There is such an obvious comeback to Terry's line about "penis".  In the construction industry Terry, you are what is known as a pussy. (Or pretty much any other profession.)  I would be surprised if the "shocking" ending involved much more discourse between Terry and David.  Of course I will be surprised if it is shocking at all.  The Bali diarrhea dash by Tamra was so very contrived and almost nonsensical.  Maybe Ryan Culberson will make an appearance and have a take down with one of the ladies. 

• Love 1

This geriatric crowd is trying so hard to make everyone believe they actually still have sex.

In what part of the country is mid-forties to fifty considered geriatric and sexually dried up? Because that sounds like a mighty sad place to live or visit.

• Love 17

In what part of the country is mid-forties to fifty considered geriatric and sexually dried up? Because that sounds like a mighty sad place to live or visit.

As someone who will be 47 in Dec, I'm chiming in on this to add not too many days go by that my 49 yo hubster doesn't get some, lol. That's after 14 yrs together!

• Love 7