Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: There's No Crying in Softball

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I guess I just see tiny little things and I am just putting it together, as what I think will happen.  For the record I loathe Teresa with the fire of 1000 suns but Melissa is such an attention seeker.  She loves being in the spotlight and when all of this ends, Joe will never be able to keep up the money and fame for her.  Bless him for trying but he is not a smart guy.  She will not want to live in a crappy rented house, unable to wear Chanel and GUCCI.  The whole lifestyle they created is dependent on the show, so I see the whole house of cards fall when she gets the ax.

"He will NEVER fulfill you KNOW THAT" **puffs E-cig**

She was with him how long before the show even started? I get what you are saying but I don't see it she is only with him for fame or the money that comes with it... so the WHOLE marriage before that she was just laying in wait hoping his sister would become famous so she could ride the coattail and become famous herself? She is being painted in a light that I just don't see... I don't see her being sneaky just biding her time ... that's a LOOOOONG con if it is 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, amarante said:

She seems to not be bulimic and at least her very restricted diet seems to consist of food that is theoretically nutritious. 

Except for all the booze she downs which is surprising because that’s a lot of empty calories . she could be actually eating something good instead. I don’t think she is eating very nutritiously either. That’s probably why her body hurts she’s not getting enough of the nutrients that she needs one cannot live on celery alone. 
I wish her husband would insist that she go away and get some therapy for her problem. She seems very in need of help. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I wish Gia would stay off my screen.  Couldn’t the women manage to wear the game shirts without tying them up at the waist, jeez.

Gia has an inflated sense of herself and thinks she's an equal to these mature adult women...sorry Gia...you're a baby woman. Shouldn't you be out hanging with your sorority sisters and playing beer pong and doing tequila shots? 

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 1
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

"He will NEVER fulfill you KNOW THAT" **puffs E-cig**

She was with him how long before the show even started? I get what you are saying but I don't see it she is only with him for fame or the money that comes with it... so the WHOLE marriage before that she was just laying in wait hoping his sister would become famous so she could ride the coattail and become famous herself? She is being painted in a light that I just don't see... I don't see her being sneaky just biding her time ... that's a LOOOOONG con if it is 

I agree with you. I think if this show were to end tomorrow Melissa would still have her retail stores and a pretty full life as a mother of three children. There are Melissa haters on here and they are very vocal.

18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa created a line of yoga clothes that consists of black leggings, like the world needs more black leggings?

Right? Some company paid for her to slap her name on them and plug them on RHONJ.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Joe Gorga annoys me with his constant sex comments but I do believe him and Melissa love each other. There has never been any cheating rumours surrounding him which is surprising for the housewives shows.

Melissa is also prob materialistic but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t love Joe. I think she gets annoyed by his comments but that’s how it goes sometimes. I mean I like things but I unfortunately have to buy them for myself. I wouldn’t mind a guy chipping in lol.

Melissa seems to avoid the drama with Teresa lately too. Example she put the leggings on when Teresa got there.

Teresa just came off so much better on the Ultimate Girls trip version. It’s like she’s been binging steroids since then like yikes lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, Axie said:

Joe played football in high school? 

What did Tre do in high school ? 🍿 I don't think she met Juicy until a few years later

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't like referring to Traci as a slut, to me a slut just sleeps around with whom ever and has nothing to show for it and is too stupid to see the chaos that usually accompanies one who sleeps around with men they ought not too do that with.  I also do not like that word and slut shamming women is not nice, what about the men, they sleep around too but get the monikers of being a Playboy or a Ladies Man.  Traci is or was a gold digger, that is a whole different ball of wax and besides I think the word slut sound so 8th grade.

Frank Jr. can circle my bases anytime he wants.

Delores looks like the catcher's mitt, leathery, old and lumpy.

@Baltimore Betty - hear, hear! You're batting a thousand today for me! 😂❤️ I'm completely fine withe the word 'slut' when it applies to males/females/whomever, but agreed that Traci doesn't deserve that label (well, unless she's hoein' around on Tiki as well). Someone does need to tell her that her face is orange, though. And fast!

Frank Jr definitely ticks a lot of my boxes. (also, please do not point out that he's slightly younger than my youngest kid, ahem) 😳
Dolores looks like she's got two Sno Caps candies popped in the front of her sports bras at all times. 🤢 I'm sure she snuck in a BBL in there because she was looking more like a Kardashian trotting back into the dugout there.

I don't believe Jackie for a fucking second - she's simply giving lip service to her husband and to the therapist. I'm pretty sure that the therapist knows this and is just waiting for her to get to the point where she's actually real with herself (and others).

Gia going on about how Margaret is 'rude,' yet she pops off her nasty little mouth at Margaret. Petulant little shit learning from the best - her nasty, brain-dead mother.

Also, is there not a reputable place that sells/installs extensions in NJ? My GOD does their hair look like shit!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Gia has an inflated sense of herself and thinks she's an equal to these mature adult women...sorry Gia...you're a baby woman. Shouldn't you be out hanging with your sorority sisters and playing beer pong and doing tequila shots? 

and work on a LSAT prep course and her college resume - summer intern like as a paralegal... she told andy a while back she still wants to go to law school. Probably wants to see if there is a loophole in Juicy's deportation case..

Just had a vision of "elle woods in Legally blond"... Gia goes to Harvard - chasing behind some man... dressed like Tre

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I feel really bad for Jackie, but, it’s very brave of her to share her eating disorder struggles with everyone.  I wish her well.

I feel torn between this thought and the fact that it is so crazy that this extremely wealthy woman with four young children is putting herself under the stress of filming a conflict-filled reality show when her mental health and actual life is ACTIVELY at risk right this second. Fame is a powerful drug!

• Love 14
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I can tell you when she will die, and what will happen to her family. I love that about me!

BRAVO should do a marathon of the craziest, and most Iconic, episodes from the various franchises. These come to mind quickly: Allison whoever on BH. Vickie and the Family Van. And, of course, never to be forgotten, Scary Island.

• Like 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

@Baltimore Betty - hear, hear! You're batting a thousand today for me! 😂❤️ I'm completely fine withe the word 'slut' when it applies to males/females/whomever, but agreed that Traci doesn't deserve that label (well, unless she's hoein' around on Tiki as well). Someone does need to tell her that her face is orange, though. And fast!

Frank Jr definitely ticks a lot of my boxes. (also, please do not point out that he's slightly younger than my youngest kid, ahem) 😳
Dolores looks like she's got two Sno Caps candies popped in the front of her sports bras at all times. 🤢 I'm sure she snuck in a BBL in there because she was looking more like a Kardashian trotting back into the dugout there.

I don't believe Jackie for a fucking second - she's simply giving lip service to her husband and to the therapist. I'm pretty sure that the therapist knows this and is just waiting for her to get to the point where she's actually real with herself (and others).

Gia going on about how Margaret is 'rude,' yet she pops off her nasty little mouth at Margaret. Petulant little shit learning from the best - her nasty, brain-dead mother.

Also, is there not a reputable place that sells/installs extensions in NJ? My GOD does their hair look like shit!

I agree with everything you said.  The hair extension thing will forever be a mystery to me too, how has an industry grown by leaps and bounds and by the sheer number of HW's that have hair extension businesses (I am speaking about the hair biz not the face cream biz...there are tons of them too), and every other place you can purchase those things and yet everyone's hair looks like shit.  How does nobody know how to put those things in, I always see where their actual hair ends and the fake stuff starts.

Jackie maybe, and I am not being mean but maybe this is her only chance at a story line, there I said it.  Jackie is a nice girl but does not bring a lot to the table so now she is addressing the elephant in the room and it is a serious elephant that could kill her but she wants to be on the TV at all costs.

Gia, she is Teresa 2.0 and nobody is that fond of Teresa 1.0.

Delores has a heart of gold under those sno cones.

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, chlban said:

BRAVO should do a marathon of the craziest, and most Iconic, episodes from the various franchises. These come to mind quickly: Allison whoever on BH. Vickie and the Family Van. And, of course, never to be forgotten, Scary Island.

I would watch this multiple times lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, sATL said:

What did Tre do in high school ? 🍿 I don't think she met Juicy until a few years later

As I recall they actually knew each other when they were very small. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Marley said:

Jackie needs serious help. A small chat with a therapist and trying to eat some ice cream with her kids is not anywhere close to enough help. Evan kind of seems over it too. It’s very sad but Jackie does not seem to want to commit to actually getting help. I don’t know what’s happening in real time tho. I hope she’s getting help because it’s very serious.

They said it was her second visit with her, and we only saw part of the visit.  And having a bowl of ice cream with her kids - just 1 - would be a huge step and a huge deal for Jackie.  I actually think she seems very committed.  You don't speak that openly with anybody - including your husband - about your active eating disorder if there hasn't been a small shift inside. Even for the paycheck.  Sorry, you just don't.  I think that is legitimately difficult for people who have never been through an eating disorder to understand, but you just wouldn't.  You would insist to your dying day that everything is fine.  Similar to an addict insisting they are fine.

Keep in mind, we saw 5 minutes of that therapy session.  Not the whole hour.

Being friends with Tre is like being in an abusive relationship.  I mean - if she wants to have the girls wear her stuff, how about not being a total asshole to everybody literally 5 seconds prior?  For somebody in her love bubble, she sure is miss pissy pants all the time lately.  And Gia says all this stuff and follows it with a smirk, all "oooooooh, I got you good."  So wipe that face off your head, baby Tre.

And while everybody is confessing that they think Evan cheated, put me on the camp who thinks Gia probably DOES do drugs at parties.  

Was Jennifer a bit drunk during her dinner with Bill?  It seemed like that margarita gave her some liquid courage.  I actually think that Bill seemed pissed off at dinner - quietly but highly pissed off.

Tre and Juicy knew each other from when she was born.  She had said that his father was even at the hospital when she was born.  Joe has said he thought Juicy was family, he was always around because the families were so close. There is video of Tre and Joe dancing at her sweet sixteen together.  She said they started dating when she started going to bars and clubs and he would be there. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I don't think she knows how to have fun. Since she was a little kid she never looked happy. Doesn't she have a boyfriend now? Go be with him and get off our TVee. 

Tre sure is a mean, miserable bitch for someone who claims to be deliriously happy with her new dream man. I think she's pissed off because she doesn't want to do the show anymore but needs the money so she stays. I'm curious, does Looey have any money? Does he work because they are both constantly filling their IG's with vacation photo's.

• Love 11

I quit this franchise back when the Marcheses and the twins came on and stayed away for about two seasons.  I slowly came back around the time that Siggy started spiraling and Danielle returned.  I found Margaret tolerable then but I am now realizing that it was probably because her full personality was overshadowed by the other crazy going on around her.  I'm close to quitting again.  I can't take Margaret, her mother, the employee/friend with the wacky accent, Traci, or Jackie.  I just find them too annoying but not in a fun way. I've come to terms with Melissa and Joe being on as long as Teresa is there. That's not to say I think the rest of the cast don't have their own issues because they certainly do, but I just find the others to be more entertaining overall.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't think she knows how to have fun. Since she was a little kid she never looked happy. Doesn't she have a boyfriend now? Go be with him and get off our TVee. 

Tre sure is a mean, miserable bitch for someone who claims to be deliriously happy with her new dream man. I think she's pissed off because she doesn't want to do the show anymore but needs the money so she stays. I'm curious, does Looey have any money? Does he work because they are both constantly filling their IG's with vacation photo's.

Doesn't he own a company? Frank Catania Junior works for him...I'm not sure about how successful his company is at the moment. And you're right...Teresa has been off the hook bitchy and mean this season...for someone who is with the "love of her life", she acts like she's in a hellish relationship and is taking it out on everyone else. I wish she would quit the show...I'm so tired of her and her family.

6 hours ago, sATL said:

and work on a LSAT prep course and her college resume - summer intern like as a paralegal... she told andy a while back she still wants to go to law school. Probably wants to see if there is a loophole in Juicy's deportation case..

Just had a vision of "elle woods in Legally blond"... Gia goes to Harvard - chasing behind some man... dressed like Tre

She's not going to law school...she's gotten used to the life of a reality TV star's daughter and seems to now have a paid role in the show...unless she goes to the same online law school Kim Kardashian went to.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I just read online that Luis filed for bankruptcy, so…

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Is Gia even in college anymore? If so, where? Last I heard, she was at Rutgers?

I think its still Rutgers

I can see her finishing if only to be an example to her younger sisters, and maybe 1st cousin Antonia.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/teresa-giudice-shares-an-update-on-gia-giudices-college-life

Funny how times have changed..my parents equated doing well as in getting decent grades , passing courses and learning something.

" Gia did great this year," Teresa said of her daughter's sophomore year in a recent interview with PEOPLE. “She met so many people and made so many friends."

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, chlban said:

GO TO SLEEP!!

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

i don’t want to see Gia as a housewife but I thought her little statement to Margaret was fine. It’s not like she went in on her. Marge doesn’t want to support Tre and doesn’t want her to do well. She’s a bitter gossip with her emasculated  man and her paid help to build her up daily. At least Teresa has a child defending her unlike Marge who’s step kids hate her except maybe the one kid of Jans. 
Trashi can shut the fuck up about bullying. She will never be more than gold digging trash and is not friend or housewife material. Why was Tiki late to the game? Maybe he was interviewing a new mistress. Teresa and Jenn should dig up more dirt on them. 
Ugly Evan is snippy about Bill IMO, because his affair was brought to light last season. Prior to that he had it made. His wife was preoccupied with not eating and his fling was on the down low. Now he is forced to pretend to care about Jackie’s anorexia. We all saw the Jackie wedding photo. There is something wrong with Evan for going through with marriage to a woman that was clearly sick. He looks like he is faking whenever she makes him have a conversation. 
Jackie we get it. You don’t do oral sex. Probably too worried about a stray calorie making it’s way through her. Shut up about it!

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

I just read online that Luis filed for bankruptcy, so…

A company, Produce Depot USA LLC filed for bankruptcy protection. Luis is somehow affiliated with the company as he and other business partners are named in the lawsuit for unpaid items which precipitated the bankruptcy filing. However, LLC stands for limited liability company which, exactly like the title reads, limits the owners' liability.  He did not personally file for bankruptcy.

Luis is a partner/co-founder of Revolve Capital Management which is where Frank Jr. works. It's an asset management company. 

Edited by snarts
company not corporation
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

A couple of years ago I had moved to a new city so a friend of a friend invited me to join her and her boyfriends kickball league. I showed up for the first game, not knowing anyone, walked up to do my first kick. I kicked the ball, started running and promptly faceplanted. I was so embarrassed so I sympathized with poor Jenn when she went down. At least when I went there were no cameras. 

This looked like a fun event. This is the one franchise where I think the couples co-mingle well together.

Teresa is so dumb it hurts. She's been on tv for over 10 years but we aren't allowed to know anything about her love life. Gia needs to stay in her lane. Last season she was a child and how dare she be brought up in an analogy but now she's fully inserting herself in grown folks business. I can already see at some point in the future she's going to insert herself and someone will put her in her place which will then make Teresa go nuts "don't talk to my dorter!". I also can't believe her nerve at asking the women to wear her line when she screamed at them and acted like a complete buzzkill the last time they were together. Actually, I can because it's Teresa.

• Like 1
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Ugly Evan is snippy about Bill IMO, because his affair was brought to light last season.

I'm beginning to think Evan did cheat. I don't imagine being married to Jackie has been all roses and sunshine. She has alot of issues, won't give blow jobs, makes going out to dinner a chore and obsesses over every pound. He seems patient about her illness but you know after all these  years it has got to be wearing thin (no pun intended). Now, not everybody gives head and it's ok for some  men but most of em' live for it. Sex was probably unfulfilling for him. Ya'll can skewer me now over that comment. If he did cheat I'm not saying it was right, I'm just saying I understand why. 

When she asked Evan through her tears if he would still love her if she gained some weight I thought wow, she is in deep with this disease. She feels she's not lovable unless she's skinny. She could gain 10 lbs and still look great, maybe better, but she will never see that. Sad. 

• Love 12
On 3/30/2022 at 9:55 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

They said it was her second visit with her, and we only saw part of the visit.  And having a bowl of ice cream with her kids - just 1 - would be a huge step and a huge deal for Jackie.  I actually think she seems very committed.  You don't speak that openly with anybody - including your husband - about your active eating disorder if there hasn't been a small shift inside. Even for the paycheck.  Sorry, you just don't.  I think that is legitimately difficult for people who have never been through an eating disorder to understand, but you just wouldn't.  You would insist to your dying day that everything is fine.  Similar to an addict insisting they are fine.

Keep in mind, we saw 5 minutes of that therapy session.  Not the whole hour.

Being friends with Tre is like being in an abusive relationship.  I mean - if she wants to have the girls wear her stuff, how about not being a total asshole to everybody literally 5 seconds prior?  For somebody in her love bubble, she sure is miss pissy pants all the time lately.  And Gia says all this stuff and follows it with a smirk, all "oooooooh, I got you good."  So wipe that face off your head, baby Tre.

And while everybody is confessing that they think Evan cheated, put me on the camp who thinks Gia probably DOES do drugs at parties.  

Was Jennifer a bit drunk during her dinner with Bill?  It seemed like that margarita gave her some liquid courage.  I actually think that Bill seemed pissed off at dinner - quietly but highly pissed off.

Tre and Juicy knew each other from when she was born.  She had said that his father was even at the hospital when she was born.  Joe has said he thought Juicy was family, he was always around because the families were so close. There is video of Tre and Joe dancing at her sweet sixteen together.  She said they started dating when she started going to bars and clubs and he would be there. 

1000000% agree on your thoughts on Jackie. I’m 20 years clean and sober. I would have NEVER put my addiction out there without true intention of getting clean. 

• Love 8
On 3/30/2022 at 3:31 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Tikki's wife got it right...she's a bully. Always was...and her passive aggressive jab at Melissa about loyalty was laughable when she displays zero loyalty to her brother or sister in law.

It’s amazing how all narcissists (full npd) across the globe expect this one-way loyalty and really don’t understand how anyone could think it’s wrong. They are such creepy humanoids!

• Love 6

Funny stuff on the show.  The ongoing argument about ‘an analogy’ was hilarious in its dumbness.  And Teresa raging repeatedly about being in a love bubble.  First of all, that is so incredibly stupid, and second, shouldn’t someone in a love bubble be, I don’t know, happier?

• Like 1
  • Love 11
On 3/30/2022 at 9:43 PM, bichonblitz said:

I think she's pissed off because she doesn't want to do the show anymore but needs the money so she stays.

She said as much towards the end Ultimate Girls Trip. She has hated filming since day one. I don't believe her!

Tre putting her name on a product is like putting a DO NOT BUY! sign on it. Who is buying this crap?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Tiggertoo said:

Funny stuff on the show.  The ongoing argument about ‘an analogy’ was hilarious in its dumbness.  And Teresa raging repeatedly about being in a love bubble.  First of all, that is so incredibly stupid, and second, shouldn’t someone in a love bubble be, I don’t know, happier?

She seems so stressed trying to control everyone outside of her "love bubble," we need to ask why Teresa is afraid to hear the truth about things and people.  Teresa gets pissed off if you point out the obvious such as when we all heard Joe talking on the phone at the vineyard, her reaction was trying to have sex with him in the vineyard then getting mad anyone that talked about Joe cheating. Teresa now has the strange videos that we have all seen, trying to shut that down and getting pissed if anyone has a question about it and trying to control Luis (very confusing) explanation about those videos. 

Why does Teresa hate to hear the truth about anything?

Also, "love bubble???" what are we, in the 8th grade?

• Love 10

I urge everyone to read an extremely informative article published on November 20, 2018 by Dave Quinn on people.com entitled "RHONJ's Jackie Goldschneider Details Her Decade-Long Battle with Anorexia - and How She Got Help."   It is important to note that Jackie joined RHONJ in 2018 and in this article Dave Quinn stated that Jackie was "now four years into treatment and at a healthy, stable weight."  Jackie was also quoted as saying "my husband absolutely loves that I eat now."   She claimed that a  therapist recommended a nutritionist who "saved her life."

Therefore, I call BS on the manner in which this ED storyline has been presented, where the viewers are led to believe that this is the FIRST TIME Jackie has sought treatment for anorexia!!  If this show were truthful with the audience, it would send a more powerful message regarding how difficult it is to overcome an ED and that relapses are quite common.  I also feel that there were definite triggers in Jackie's life during the past four years that contributed to her disordered eating.  Possibly having to be on camera where your physical appearance would be scrutinized made her self-conscious about her weight.  I believe her husband is probably exhausted because he has been through this from 2014-2018 and thought she was out of the woods only to discover that the same eating patterns have re-emerged.

I know that Jackie is in her 40s.  Maybe symptoms of perimenopause have added this problem from both a physical and psychological standpoint?

• Useful 1
On 3/31/2022 at 8:54 AM, snarts said:

A company, Produce Depot USA LLC filed for bankruptcy protection. Luis is somehow affiliated with the company as he and other business partners are named in the lawsuit for unpaid items which precipitated the bankruptcy filing. However, LLC stands for limited liability company which, exactly like the title reads, limits the owners' liability.  He did not personally file for bankruptcy.

Luis is a partner/co-founder of Revolve Capital Management which is where Frank Jr. works. It's an asset management company. 

😂😂😂

On 3/31/2022 at 12:51 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

Even IF Evan did cheat - and that's a big if - Evan and Evan alone is responsible for that decision, there's no "well if she had been...." about it.  The same applies to Bill.  Margaret. Juicy.  Tiki.  

THANK YOU! Why is it that we are supposed to give a pass to a man cheating if the woman doesn't perform certain sex acts? Really?? So women should get a pass for cheating if their husband doesn't perform oral sex on them...Right? And just because Jackie doesn't perform oral sex on her husband shouldn't be grounds for cheating...nor should any facet of her personality be grounds for cheating. It's 2022...not 1957. 

On 3/31/2022 at 3:16 AM, Hiyo said:

So how soon till Tre announces the engagement is over?

But he's the "love of her life"!!!!!!

• Love 7
On 3/30/2022 at 11:40 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

unless she goes to the same online law school Kim Kardashian went to.

I'm kind of embarrassed to know this but Kim Kardashian isn't going to any sort of law school, in person or online.  California doesn't require a law degree to take the California bar exam and allows people to do sort of an apprenticeship program instead.  That's what Kim's doing.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'm kind of embarrassed to know this but Kim Kardashian isn't going to any sort of law school, in person or online.  California doesn't require a law degree to take the California bar exam and allows people to do sort of an apprenticeship program instead.  That's what Kim's doing.

Kim (and others going this route) are required to take the Baby Bar, which is the equivalent of completion of L1. Kim had to take it multiple times (I want to say 4) before passing. 

This path is only possible in California. So no, Gia won't go this route.

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

THANK YOU! Why is it that we are supposed to give a pass to a man cheating if the woman doesn't perform certain sex acts? Really?? So women should get a pass for cheating if their husband doesn't perform oral sex on them...Right? And just because Jackie doesn't perform oral sex on her husband shouldn't be grounds for cheating...nor should any facet of her personality be grounds for cheating. It's 2022...not 1957. 

But he's the "love of her life"!!!!!!

No oral sex from my husband would be a total dealbreaker 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Yikes! That's just absurd. She didn't even go to college. 

• Love 1

I’ll believe Jackie is serious about her eating disorder if she quits the show and goes into a real treatment program and not one for tv.  I still think she’s doing this to distract from Evans cheating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 3/31/2022 at 5:30 AM, Chatty Cake said:

At least Teresa has a child defending her unlike Marge who’s step kids hate her except maybe the one kid of Jans.

Trashi can shut the fuck up about bullying. She will never be more than gold digging trash and is not friend or housewife material.

There is something wrong with Evan for going through with marriage to a woman that was clearly sick. He looks like he is faking whenever she makes him have a conversation. 

1) Marge has a son who doesn’t “hate” her and only has a strained relay with one of her stepchildren. Tre dragging Gia along to help fight her fights is sad and pathetic. 

2) So because Traci had an affair, she can’t have an opinion about bullying? Not sure how those two are related. And she’s only speaking the truth. Teresa IS a disgusting pigheaded bully. And so dumb that it hurts to hear her formulate sentences. 

3) Anorexia is a disease. Are you implying Evan shouldn’t have married her because she is sick? 

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

The poster wasn't giving Evan a pass.  There was an understanding of things that could have contributed to him doing so.  People do things for a reason, whether those things are good/bad or justifiable/unjustifiable. 

9 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Yikes! That's just absurd. She didn't even go to college. 

Kim did go to college, she just didn't finish.  In order for someone to take the path she's taking, there has to be a certain amount of college credits.

• Useful 1