Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E09: There's No Crying in Softball

• Start Topic

As Dolores hosts a charity softball event, Gia gets involved in Margaret and Teresa's fight; Jackie discovers a problem with Evan while Jennifer and Bill's marriage reaches a breaking point.

Airdate: 03.29.2022

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Margaret is always stuffing her face. Those leggings look terrible  on her.

Tikis ho looks awfully skinny, I bet that irritates Jackie. Loved her saying she wasn’t the nanny. No, you were the ho sleeping with the kids dad.

They still seem so focused on who did the digging on old Evan last season. Makes me think there is more to it than Jackass would like us to believe. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

Luis has Tre in this amazing fart bubble!

Tre LIVES in a fart bubble.  She's never moved.  From day one of Tre's life.... FART BUBBLE!

And seriously, isn't Gia in college?? WHY does she need to back up her Mother?  It seems sort of weird and fart bubbly.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Tre doesn't understand what an analogy is.  That's why it's so dumb to keep trying to explain this to her.  Give up.  Get out the crayons and draw her a picture!

She seemed sort of normal on the Turks & Caicos trip with the women from the other franchises.  But hell, they were at some dang fancy resort/mansion so I guess it was easy for her to be a nice person.  Otherwise....  FART BUBBLE!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Teresa is vile. Gia is vile. Tonight made me consider never watching again so I don’t encourage them to keep giving her piles of money to play the role of holier than thou. Even my dog covered her ears at that screeching. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I wish Gia would stay off my screen.  Couldn’t the women manage to wear the game shirts without tying them up at the waist, jeez.

They have to show their fake asses.  Just asking, but isn’t Delores a little old to be showing off her midriff most of the time?  Fake hair, fake faces, fake body parts, etc.

O.k. Joe Gorga.  We know you are short.  Why compensate with the muscles, sex talk, and talking shit in general.  It’s boring already.  He cut the sleeves off his shirt.  I’m sure we all got turned on.  🤮🤮

Looks like Gia is one of the girls now.  She’s a little wise ass now that she’s 21.   

Melissa is always pulling on her hair and fixing it.  Like it matters.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

People die because of their earring disorders - there other organs shut down.

Jackie really has an earring disorder and I’m glad she is getting help.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

(I know it's a serious subject, but this made me laugh!)

Edited by QQQQ
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

I cried with Jackie.  I have suffered with bulimia for a long time.  I find this incredibly brave, but in some ways very triggering -- it is never just about the food and weight, it is so much more and those initial fears "will I still be loved if my body changes?" were so relatable.  Still trying to process some of what I watched but, I do know it was powerful.

Teresa is such a piece of shit.  Get off my screen. Jesus.  And Regina George needs to take several seats or get hit by the bus or whatever. They are disgusting.  

Oceanos!!!!  I LOVE Oceanos!  

The game looked fun.

• Love 22

Jackie needs serious help. A small chat with a therapist and trying to eat some ice cream with her kids is not anywhere close to enough help. Evan kind of seems over it too. It’s very sad but Jackie does not seem to want to commit to actually getting help. I don’t know what’s happening in real time tho. I hope she’s getting help because it’s very serious.

Bill seems checked out.

Margaret’s face is frightening. She is going too far with plastic surgery yikes. Why the fuck does she need an assistant lol.

Traci can just shut up.

Jackie still isn’t over the Evan cheating stuff. It just makes it seem like it’s true or she at least believes it’s true.

Who cares if Jennifer wears some of the leggings. I kind of didn’t mind Jennifer this episode. Also how can you even tell those are Teresa’s leggings lol they just look black.

I’m still meh on Evan.

Joe Gorga 5’7? Lmao no. He must’ve been joking.

They did seem to have fun at the softball game. Glad they raised money. Why was Tiki so late? Or was he actually late?

Teresa was being a bully with her comments to Margaret. I just really dislike Traci tho so I can’t stand anything that comes out of her mouth either. 

Edited by Marley
  • Love 12

I have to fast forward any therapy and Jackie’s was no exception. If the idiot is that ill, why is she on a reality show? I don’t like Evan but I almost felt bad for him that they can’t do real vacations because Jackass has to monitor every bite she eats. There’s no way she is fully present for her kids if she is that obsessed with her body image.

• Love 20

Not sure why Tre would want Margaret in her fitness wear. Marge clearly does not exercise and looks lumpy despite her surgeries. Nor should she want to put them on Jackass and Tikis ho as they look very unhealthy with eating disorders. Delores looks great (she did have good work done) and Jennifer looks slim and fit these days. You can tell Jennifer lost weight when they show her earlier seasons. Melissa also looks fit even though she’s a shitty sister in law. I notice she coddles JoeGo when he says his parents did everything for Tre but nothing for him.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa created a line of yoga clothes that consists of black leggings, like the world needs more black leggings?

She could do a collaboration with Brooks Marks (RHSLC) and his fashion line of one black track suit.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

I just hope I don’t look like (insert: any of them) that when I run. They did look like they were having fun though. Teresa is an asshole and Gia is her junior asshole. I don’t think Melissa is so horrible- she put on those leggings real quick to avoid the wrath.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

One thing I have to say is I truly think Joe & Melissa really love each other.  They really seem to have each other’s backs.  If Melissa ever left him, he would really go bonkers.  Am I wrong?  I come and go with this show.

Delores seems like a good person.  She’s not a troublemaker from what I see.  Too bad she can’t get together with Frank again.  He had gold with her and screwed around.

• Like 1
  • Love 13

It was just a brief scene but wen Delores helped Frank get his shirt on, it seemed like such a loving thing to do. I guess he burned his bridges with her but they truly seem to care for each other very much.

Usually Tre doesn't bother me. She seems like a cartoon character but last night she was such a bitch bully. Talk about body shaming.

• Like 1
  • Love 12

I may not be a fan of everything Marge has had done to her face, but I do appreciate that she seems comfortable with the rest of her body and doesn't feel the need to go further and nip and tuck and vacuum out fat and what-all.  And that she's confident enough in her own skin to wear whatever she wants, regardless of whether or not it flatters her physique.

Several seasons ago, Gia seemed to be the voice of reason when it came to Teresa and had no problem telling her to knock it off when necessary.  Now, sadly, she's become Teresa's megaphone.  I suppose she learned what happens when you disagree with Teresa - doesn't matter if it's your own daughter.  It's a shame, because those girls don't stand a chance to become their own women if they want to keep good relations with their mother.  They're going to be dealing with the psychological ramifications of that throughout their adulthoods.

And I'm not athletically inclined by any stretch of the imagination, but the softball game did look fun.

• Love 18

Wow - Jackie's eating disorder was far worse than I thought.

I live in Los Angeles and so I know lots of women who eat in a very restricted manner and maintain their slim physiques through diligence. It is pretty standard to order salad without the dressing or fish grilled plain and steamed vegetables. Most of the restaurants have those kinds of options available on the menu and you don't have to *check* to see whether they can do it.

But I don't know anyone who is unable to take a vacation for longer than four days because they will lose control of their food or who hasn't eaten the smallest amount of ice cream or other junk food for 20 years. That kind of disorder really messes with the dynamics of your relationship with significant others (spouse) and children - especially female children.

I mean someone like Melissa probably is extremely careful with what she eats in terms of overall calories but probably is just careful and not disordered as Jackie is. 

Jackie talked about her body being in physical pain and I wonder whether that is because of over exercising. She seems to not be bulimic and at least her very restricted diet seems to consist of food that is theoretically nutritious. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

It was just a brief scene but wen Delores helped Frank get his shirt on, it seemed like such a loving thing to do. I guess he burned his bridges with her but they truly seem to care for each other very much.

Usually Tre doesn't bother me. She seems like a cartoon character but last night she was such a bitch bully. Talk about body shaming.

Teresa looks like she’s had it with this show and the other women.  If it wasn’t for the paycheck, she’d be off in a flash.  Now, she’s the daughter and Gia is her mother, giving advice and being her mouthpiece.  Enough with all these kids already.  What is this, Romper Room?  

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

So, what happened with David that he didn’t even look at Dolores in passing at the hospital?  She doesn’t know why?

I loved when Jennifer told Bill she would get 50 percent.  His face dropped.  Lol.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

One thing I have to say is I truly think Joe & Melissa really love each other.  They really seem to have each other’s backs.  If Melissa ever left him, he would really go bonkers.  Am I wrong?  I come and go with this show.

I think Joe is head over heels in love with Melissa, and I think she likes/tolerates him.  I also think that after her girl's trips, and this show, she has gotten a taste of the good life and when they fade into obscurity, she will leave him.  She is only with him because right now they are on tv, making money.  Joe is an idiot and will never be able to sustain making this much money after the show.  He is dumb but he is smart enough to know that, and he also probably knows that she will eventually leave him. 

Teresa SAID as much years ago: "when my brother stops making money Melissa will leave him."

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I think Joe is head over heels in love with Melissa, and I think she likes/tolerates him.  I also think that after her girl's trips, and this show, she has gotten a taste of the good life and when they fade into obscurity, she will leave him.  She is only with him because right now they are on tv, making money.  Joe is an idiot and will never be able to sustain making this much money after the show.  He is dumb but he is smart enough to know that, and he also probably knows that she will eventually leave him. 

Teresa SAID as much years ago: "when my brother stops making money Melissa will leave him."

That's a bit harsh and we haven't seen ANY indication of this at ALL from her ...Because T said she would leave him? Because T's record of picking out a spouse has been super great so far? IF she was so money grubbing wouldn't THIS be the time to find a richer man and go? wouldn't that have just helped her on the show with a story line? they love each other even T said that they BOTH still get Jealous of others ...

• Like 1
  • Love 15

Just asking, but isn’t Delores a little old to be showing off her midriff most of the time?

Is there an age limit on wearing what you feel like wearing? Jeez.

That photo of teenage Joe Gorga -- that mustache and the super-serious expression, haha!

Also, still with the "ho" shit? So gross.

Oh, my goodness -- the Golden Girls did love to say "slut," haha! It's so weird that Hallmark channel bleeps so much random  stuff on Frasier ("rump" and "ass," for example), but not "slut" on GG.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

That's a bit harsh and we haven't seen ANY indication of this at ALL from her ...Because T said she would leave him? Because T's record of picking out a spouse has been super great so far? IF she was so money grubbing wouldn't THIS be the time to find a richer man and go? wouldn't that have just helped her on the show with a story line? they love each other even T said that they BOTH still get Jealous of others ...

I guess I just see tiny little things and I am just putting it together, as what I think will happen.  For the record I loathe Teresa with the fire of 1000 suns but Melissa is such an attention seeker.  She loves being in the spotlight and when all of this ends, Joe will never be able to keep up the money and fame for her.  Bless him for trying but he is not a smart guy.  She will not want to live in a crappy rented house, unable to wear Chanel and GUCCI.  The whole lifestyle they created is dependent on the show, so I see the whole house of cards fall when she gets the ax.

• Love 6