Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I’m worried that Jen’s dress is going to take out one of Heather’s eyes.

Poor Heather always get stuck sitting next to the attack feathers....first, from Meredith at Whitney's party, and now, with Jen at the reunion.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

These are some ugly dresses on this beautiful snow set. Rampant abuse of sequins and feathers.

I don't know if it's my TV, but it seems like Meredith's outfit doesn't even match....teal/turquoise-y suit and a dark green glitter shirt?  Those two colors just never go together, imo.  

I can't even get started on the maribou sleeves.  

• Love 16
38 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know if it's my TV, but it seems like Meredith's outfit doesn't even match....teal/turquoise-y suit and a dark green glitter shirt?  Those two colors just never go together, imo.  

I can't even get started on the maribou sleeves.  

I think we all now know why Brooks Marks clothes are usually just black and white.  The boy is color blind!

• LOL 15

I am completely distracted by that hideous getup Meredith is wearing!  The clash of the forest green mesh with the teal suit, the ridiculous feathers on the sleeves, the bell bottom pants with the vertical slit at the bottom, the nude shoe.  It looks like an 8th grade home EC class project for a play, put together with a glue gun.  I just cannot understand what she was trying to do??

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6

They really need to mute the other housewives when someone is talking. No one gets to finish a sentence. It’s not only annoying, but as soon as someone seems to be spilling actual dirt, another will interrupt and hijack the conversation. 

• Love 14
39 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I am completely distracted by that hideous getup Meredith is wearing!  The clash of the forest green mesh with the teal suit, the ridiculous feathers on the sleeves, the bell bottom pants with the vertical slit of the bottom, the nude shoe.  It looks like an 8th grade home EC class project for a play, put together with a glue gun.  I just cannot understand what she was trying to do??

It's a Brooks Marks creation. 🙄

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I’m not a Lisa fan but I hate gang ups so I’m not enjoying this really.

Heather is coming off annoying to me. She comes off as such a know it all bitch. I wish she would shut up. We get it you hate Lisa.

Jennie sucks.

Whitney sucks. I don’t like her. She’s so annoying and idiotic.

Meredith I can’t even look at. Of course that is a Brooks Marks creation. Such trash. Of course she fake makes up with Jen as a move.

Lame so far hopefully somehow better next week.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Marley said:

Meredith I can’t even look at. Of course that is a Brooks Marks creation. Such trash. Of course she fake makes up with Jen as a move.

And that hair with 2 twisted sections of hair hanging down on either side of her face. I remember that stye in the 90's. Its just plain stupid looking. And of course Lisa with her long extensions that she periodically stroked. Why do people do this?  It's such a weird habit. 

• Love 10

Ugh, Jennie is clearly awful, but I loved her response when Meredith said she was coming for her all season.  Like.  WHEN, Meredith?  The most nonsensical statement out of all of the nonsensical statements last night.  Nothing even got discussed or resolved in any way.  

• Love 8

I started the season (and last season) hating Lisa, but after watching the second half of this season and last night's part 1 of the reunion, she's the only one I can stand right now.  The gang up on her is insane, and the way she is being treated by everyone is flat out awful.  

• Love 14

Watching now because I had to tape it. Beautiful Frozen set, I was expecting Elsa and Anna to show up. And so much glitter and feathers! 
Although I did sympathize with Jennie about any racism she experienced I’m glad she was called out on all the dumb shit she said and did. Glad she’s off the show.

I usually like Heather but she’s coming across as too aggressive with Lisa. All them are but I always felt Heather was slightly fairer.

So far I feel Andy and the rest of the women are handling Jen with kid gloves, she’s not getting dragged like Erika did. 

• Love 8

imo what seems like reunion pile-ons is really just the first opportunity cast members have to express outrage over things they recently saw on the show. Lisa played everyone in different ways and now gets to hear about it - funny how that works.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
38 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

All them are but I always felt Heather was slightly fairer.

In addition to the Lego and inbred cousins comment, didn't Lisa state that Heather was a party girl in college, implying that good Mormon girl Heather slept around?

I'd say Heather has just been biding her time, stockpiling ammunition to take down Lisa. She and Whitney must spend hours on the phone, plotting. Heather revealing that Lisa's image of wealth and success is a mirage.

Andy going after Meredith a little bit.

Me: patiently waiting for Jen's comeuppance. Realizing I'm not gonna get it.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Although I did sympathize with Jennie about any racism she experienced I’m glad she was called out on all the dumb shit she said and did. Glad she’s off the show.

When did Jennie get called out for what she did?

Did I blink and miss it?

• Love 3

I didn't watch all of the reunion episode, but I saw Jennie get called out for appropriating Black culture/communication style. The editors showed clips of her finger wagging and head waving. She denied that she was appropriating any culture other than "Long Beach."

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I think that Jen will get grilled in a later part. Andy won't shy away from that, especially when he made a point to leave in the edit his conversation where he told her that Erica didn't have the questions in advance. 

Glad to see the card about Jennie at the beginning.

MMV but this remains my favorite franchise. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, StillHere said:

When did Jennie get called out for what she did?

Did I blink and miss it?

She was shown yelling and swearing aggressively at the women at the beginning of the season, paraphrasing here, telling Mary to shut up about saying something. Throwing the glass at the finale party. Getting in Mary’s face when Mary was trying to walk away from her. She was accused by a viewer of talking ‘black’ and shaking her head and wagging her finger. Jennie said that’s just how she talked and expressed herself because she grew up in California. 

• Love 3

Since this was a very boring reunion, the only thing fun to talk about is what these HoWives were wearing.  Meredith's was the absolute worst outfit I've seen on any housewife ever.  Silly and ridiculous, an outfit only a mother could love.  Coming in second though, was Jen's monstrosity.  The bodice reminded me of a chandelier I once had, and the gloves, thank goodness she had to take them off.  Whitney's dress(es) was definitely different.  Short, long, gloved, ungloved, her outfit had a little bit of everything, which made her look more confused than edgy, which is what she was probably going for.  I especially hated that built up shoulder.  Ugh. 

Jennie's had too much frou-frou.  The color was nice though.

That leaves Lisa and Heather, who looked the best, imo.  Their dresses were much more understated, simple and tolerable. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

So far I feel Andy and the rest of the women are handling Jen with kid gloves, she’s not getting dragged like Erika did. 

It is total BS.  She is a con woman, she STOLE from people.  Erika sucks ASS and deserves to be dragged, but she wasn't even the criminal.  Jen Shah is the criminal.  I hope she gets the maximum time.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, 65mickey said:

OMG Andy is going to ask Meredith is she wears a plastic breastplate .

Andy is an asshole. I'm here for it!

10 hours ago, Marley said:

Heather is coming off annoying to me. She comes off as such a know it all bitch.

She's a fan favorite and let it go to her head. 

Whitney is pretty but can never get it right with her hair. I would like to see shoulder length beachy waves on her. 

Jen must be medicated because she too calm. 

Did Heather and Whitney actually say some nice things about Mary? She makes sense alot of the time? The most racist bitch ever to grace my screen with playbacks of all the horrible things she said and they are defending her? They are dead to me now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Did Heather and Whitney actually say some nice things about Mary? She makes sense alot of the time? The most racist bitch ever to grace my screen with playbacks of all the horrible things she said and they are defending her? They are dead to me now. 

That was bizarre, Heather saying she respects Mary more after seeing the episodes!?!  I really like Heather on the show, but she always comes off bad on the reunions.  That comment was so stupid.  And they had to remind her that Mary called her bestie a whore.  

• Love 12

Did Heather really say it’s okay that Jen called her “Shrek” and “Honey Boo Boo”, and that she can forgive her/any friends that harshly rip her behind her back? I could say Heather is a bigger person than I would be…or actually just that she’s a huge doormat. 

She even asked Jen, “you didn’t mean that right?” Wow. 

Jen is a sociopath. Andy was surprised to see her there with her legal woes but I wasn’t. She’s cool as a cucumber even amidst  criminal proceedings. All she cared about was being on teevee again, in her purple feathers. Eff that annoying legal case, she wanted to show off her shah-mazing self! 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 10

With all of the squawking, attacking, and feathers flying, I thought I was watching Hitchcock’s “The Birds.” 
Alfred Hitchcock GIF by PeacockTV

Oh, nevermind! Suddenly we’re watching Mike Myers on SNL.

verklempt mike myers GIF

Segueing into

despicable me animation GIF

Disgusting racist  Asian stereotypes  a la “Breakfast at Tiffany’s.” Thankfully Andy Rooney’s racist portrayal isn’t in gifs, so we’ll go with this reaction shot.

Audrey Hepburn Reaction GIF

Film noir private investigator 

looking i see you GIF by Birch Coffee

Jennie’s bringing us to “Boyz in the Hood”

boyz n the hood GIF

“Cutthroat Kitchen” action with the pot stirring and catering cancellation controversy.

Salt Bae Cooking GIF by CBC

And now we’re reading?

200.gif

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, nexxie said:

One again, Bravo has succeeded in hiring a whole cast that viewers wouldn’t want to know - not sure that’s a sustainable business plan.

Everything you say is perfection Nexxie!

Agree, I wouldn’t be friends with any of these women, even for large sums of cash. Some creepy peeps for sure. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Pi237 said:

That was bizarre, Heather saying she respects Mary more after seeing the episodes!?!  I really like Heather on the show, but she always comes off bad on the reunions.  That comment was so stupid.  And they had to remind her that Mary called her bestie a whore.  

Mary also said that Heather looked inbred. But of course Heather will conveniently forget that because Mary said bad things about Lisa and that's all Heather cares about.

1 hour ago, Sage47 said:

Did Heather really say it’s okay that Jen called her “Shrek” and “Honey Boo Boo”, and that she can forgive her/any friends that harshly rip her behind her back? I could say Heather is a bigger person than I would be…or actually just that she’s a huge doormat. 

She even asked Jen, “you didn’t mean that right?” Wow. 

Jen is a sociopath. Andy was surprised to see her there with her legal woes but I wasn’t. She’s cool as a cucumber even amidst  criminal proceedings. All she cared about was being on teevee again, in her purple feathers. Eff that annoying legal case, she wanted to show off her shah-mazing self! 

I continue to be baffled at Heather's blind loyalty to Jenn. I also think Jenn truly believes in her own mind that she is innocent so this whole pesky trial is just a sham. She's a lunatic. 

I'm not a Lisa stan, but it's crazy to me how somehow all the heat is on her when we have someone who made racist comments and another that defrauded elderly people. Jenn has said horrible things about everyone but escapes accountability. And then starts screaming why nobody wants to be her friend. Lisa is right that she held to a different standard and needs to be perfect all the time. And then Heather starts barking about Lisa's character? Um how about the character of her bff Jenn who will be soon going on trial for DEFRAUDING PEOPLE and could possibly spend 30 years in jail. She's also accusing Lisa of having a fake life when Jenn's life is a house of cards. 

Maybe I'm gullible but I bought Meredith's pain when she spoke about the stuff that was going on with her father and her family. That makes all the accusations about the memorial even worse.

• Love 15

On re-watch, I'm laughing at Andy's 4th grade "By a show of hands, who thinks Lisa is the pot stirrer?"

By a show of hands who thinks Andy is the meanest on the reunion (excluding Jen Shah because she's a whole different kind of insanity)?

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

On re-watch, I'm laughing at Andy's 4th grade "By a show of hands, who thinks Lisa is the pot stirrer?"

By a show of hands who thinks Andy is the meanest on the reunion (excluding Jen Shah because she's a whole different kind of insanity)?

✋🏻

Satan Andy, who I one of my least liked “celebrities”

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Everything you say is perfection Nexxie!

Agree, I wouldn’t be friends with any of these women, even for large sums of cash. Some creepy peeps for sure. 

I might consider it for large sums of cash!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1