Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 hours ago, Slider said:

I started the season (and last season) hating Lisa, but after watching the second half of this season and last night's part 1 of the reunion, she's the only one I can stand right now.  The gang up on her is insane, and the way she is being treated by everyone is flat out awful.  

I believe that happened last season too - which was more surprising then because I had no idea everyone hated her until the reunion!  And I also remember last reunion that Heather made an ass of herself by overestimating her own popularity with the viewers.  People like her THs during the episodes and then she comes to the reunions and acts like a jerk.  Mary's such a wise, insightful truthteller?  Really? 🙄

PS With my usual caveat that I don't actually like any of them, Lisa is my favorite (low bar).  She will lose my esteem if she storms out - to the parking lot even! - and then returns.

Also they all need to shut it about how much they "love" each other.  It's not even believable when they refer to themselves as a "friend group".

Edited by princelina
  • Love 9

Eh, I got nothing much after watching this other than:

• All of the women's outfits made them look like they had been mauled in an alleyway by a gang of muppets.
  • Meredith's "Brooks Marks Original" getup looked absurd, but I thought her hair and make-up looked nice. I did feel kind of bad for her family travails, but continue to be mystified by her seemingly blind loyalty to Mary.
  • So glad both Jennie and Mary are permanently gone - they are both racists and both suck.
  • Jenn is a Shah-mazing malignant narcissist sociopath and I hope she does a stint in the slammer (agree with the poster upthread who noted that she had to be medicated - it's the only explanation for her uncharacteristic low-key demeanour... SO FAR).

As for the rest? Heather inexplicably continues to be a doormat for Jen. She can be funny on the show, but never comes off well on the reunions. I think I dislike Lisa the most, none of these ladies are paragons of authenticity, but she comes off as the most artificial, phony, controlling and un-self aware junior high mean-girl. 

How many more parts of this reunion do we have to sit through?

• Love 7

Omg I'm 31 seconds in and heard Any Cohen ask Meredith about the breast plate!! 

I haven't read your comments yet. I've had a really bad day, and the only thing that has been able to cheer me up is the labrador that I saw from the window, pacing around and making circles for 5 minutes before he could decide what was the best place to take a dump (and I was on the phone with my psychologist at the time, and I couldn't help but tell her what was happening), and the fact that Andy Cohen will ask about the dog dang breast plate!!! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Cheezwiz said:

I missed the first few minutes of the show - what exactly did Andy ask, and what was Meredith's response about the breast plate that puzzled an entire viewing audience?!

He asked if she was wearing a breastplate in one of her THs - just a preview of what to come so we don't know how she answered yet! 😄

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, princelina said:

He asked if she was wearing a breastplate in one of her THs - just a preview of what to come so we don't know how she answered yet! 😄

Ah, a teaser then? Of all the bizarre things this season, Meredith's cleavage confused me the most, so I guess I have to keep watching the reunion episodes.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Cheezwiz said:

Ah, a teaser then? Of all the bizarre things this season, Meredith's cleavage confused me the most, so I guess I have to keep watching the reunion episodes.

I can't wait to hear what she has to say about that! 😅

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Andy is the absolute worst host! He won't do follow up Q's, and he won't stop them from shouting over the top of each other so a lot of the little snide side comments don't get attention. Heather said something about Jennie being the one who brought Lisa's attention to the Mary and Cameron thing, but everyone was shouting so it was missed. Jennie (imo) was a stealthy bone carrier the whole season and no one acknowledged it.

And sorry, Jennie, but my mom grew up in Long Beach, Ca and didn't talk like that or do any of those mannerisms.

It was odd how Meredith was shaking and very tearful, then suddenly she was fine. Was that edited?  Why has no one in the cast mentioned Lisa's habit of not only stirring the pot, and making shitty comments, but then running straight to the person they were ALL gossiping about to tattle and spin it in her favor so she won't get the fallout? 

Angie sounds like she spins a lot of stuff, too. The reveal on this reunion was completely different that what she told everyone. It's weird that they spent so much time fighting about things that ended up being not what they believed. 

They all looked bad and their outfits were terrible. I can't even pick one I even partially like.

Is Jen in some serious denial over her upcoming trial or what? Is Heather ride or die for her because Jen spent so much stolen money at Beauty Lab? Otherwise I don't get it.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Gracie123 said:

Let's all talk over each other so that no notices that we are dressed like muppets on PCP.

So stupid.

P.S. Fuck off Mary.  You need help.

They all need help in many ways. But let’s start with the easy one - the horrible, horrible outfits, which were all awful (different level of awfulness) 

• Love 11

Am I the only one that heard Lisa accuse Heather of getting a DUI? Did I miss something? I think I pay pretty close attention to the news and I have missed that.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Arynm said:

Am I the only one that heard Lisa accuse Heather of getting a DUI? Did I miss something? I think I pay pretty close attention to the news and I have missed that.

I heard that too, and am surprised that more wasn't made of it. I wondered if it happened a while ago (pre-show), and she's just dredging it up now. I don't like any of these women, but God, I hate Lisa.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

I heard that too, and am surprised that more wasn't made of it. I wondered if it happened a while ago (pre-show), and she's just dredging it up now. I don't like any of these women, but God, I hate Lisa.

12 hours ago, Arynm said:

Here are the details on Heather’s DUI from a decade ago.

https://apple.news/AGyEaLjMoRcOiNL9jPvKLsA

• Useful 6
(edited)

I had hope that there would be some holding Jen's feet to the fire due to the wives sprinter van reaction, but shit went down hill fast and furious. They are now officially worse than the BH wives at confrontation and deflection.  No one really said 'boo' to Jen's face but instead they fucking question the memorial date of a woman's father? 

If I was Meredith, I would never forgive Bad Weather for questioning my dad's death and/or memorial, especially Twitney. I hate violence and turned against Monique because of it, but I would have been hard-pressed not to body slam that bitch in Vail if she got in my voice talking about "at least you know where your daddy is." I would have at least dragged her ass for filth. 

NO ONE stirred the pot like Bad Weather this season. Their hate boner for Lisa is ugly and ridiculous while they sit next to a woman indicted for disgusting felonies!

On 2/28/2022 at 2:04 PM, Sage47 said:

Did Heather really say it’s okay that Jen called her “Shrek” and “Honey Boo Boo”, and that she can forgive her/any friends that harshly rip her behind her back? I could say Heather is a bigger person than I would be…or actually just that she’s a huge doormat. 

Does it say something about my character or lack thereof if I would rather be called a whore as opposed to Shrek? Hell, I can either embrace my whoredom and have fun OR disavow the "D" and become a born again virgin but ain't shit you can do about being ogre ugly. That kind of ugly goes down to the bone marrow and there ain't a filler or surgery that can fix it!

The mere sight of Jennie is revolting!

Edited by islandgal140
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

Is Adderall an amphetamine? The linked article about Heather's DUI cites booze, Adderall and a positive test for amphetamine.

Yes, Adderall is an amphetamine. My son has ADHD and the name of his medicine is literally Methylphenidate. Has meth actually in the name for heavens sake. Maybe she couldn't prove she had a script for it. People take ADHD meds all the time that don't need them, it's speed for people without ADHD.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 2/28/2022 at 4:27 AM, 65mickey said:

And that hair with 2 twisted sections of hair hanging down on either side of her face. I remember that stye in the 90's. Its just plain stupid looking. And of course Lisa with her long extensions that she periodically stroked. Why do people do this?  It's such a weird habit. 

I usually can't tell if someone is wearing extensions except for the giveaway stroking of the hair.  It's constant!  I have very long hair and spend no time caressing and stroking my locks.  I agree it is very strange.

• Love 3
On 3/2/2022 at 3:30 PM, pasdetrois said:

Is Adderall an amphetamine? The linked article about Heather's DUI cites booze, Adderall and a positive test for amphetamine.

Nice going Heather.

All of the housewives pop adhd meds. Well not all but most.  It’s the only way to drink so much and not pass out.  Also it’s how they stay skinny.  Not sure why Heather isn’t smaller if she’s using them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1