Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Red vs. Blue

jewel21
  • Start Topic

When a dust-up between Owen and an obnoxious police sergeant goes viral, the existing tensions between police and fire rescue mount, leading Owen to decide they will settle the score on the softball field. Meanwhile, Grace competes against a hot shot call center night-shift operator when he moves over to the day shift.

Airdate: 02/21/2022

The fire was at a growhouse, so they were "high" from the smoke. They were all outside, and while I've never smoked weed, but I'm pretty sure getting high doesn't work that way.

Edited by bilgistic
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

They were all outside, and while I've never smoked weed, but I'm pretty sure getting high doesn't work that way.

Yeah a whole lotta things don't work this way.

A cop interrupting a rescue of a possibly still alive victim to write a ticket because the fire engine isn't moved? And media is there?

And this somehow doesn't end up looking bad for the cops?

Now I know - and disapprove of - the practice of taking the fire engine out for lunch pick up - but is towing the fire engine for a petty ticket reason *really* going to happen? Really?

How many HR violations did the fire captain and EMS captain commit in hiring the stiff asshole when they pretty clearly were only planning to tolerate him for the softball game?

The softball game was fun and I did like the pot fire resolution.

The side story of Grace and her nemesis was fun but predictable. As someone who works in a call center, let me tell you, if you're not assigned to a seat, you usually don't have elaborate desk toy arrangements because they're a pain to take down every day. The guy not recognizing his son was fun, but I feel like this is the second time this season where the plot came from a Criminal Minds episode. I did like the resolution of the overdose dad and the reveal that Dave? Was totally dramatically lying about his own dad - I hate to admit it but I do this all the time at my job. 

I note that TK can't just lose his mom, he also has to be on an airplane that will have a bad landing at best. 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

A cop interrupting a rescue of a possibly still alive victim to write a ticket because the fire engine isn't moved? And media is there?

That has actually happened. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRw6RVNHLz0

They really should have given the role of the cop to an actor with a mustache, so he could twirl it.   I don't think I've ever seen a more cartoonish character.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

They really should have given the role of the cop to an actor with a mustache, so he could twirl it. 

Neal McDonough’s cold, cold eyes are the equivalent of an evil mustache. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
42 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I note that TK can't just lose his mom, he also has to be on an airplane that will have a bad landing at best. 

Because of course he does.  And while I'm sure they'll have some bullshit reason for it, why isn't Carlos along?  Owen has already called him practically his son-in-law.  So know we get to see him fret for another episode.  Awesome.   And I can see where this is heading.  TK will have to raise his half brother with Carlos--for reasons. 

Why are they beefing up the call center cast?  Shouldn't they have more cops/cop stories so Carlos isn't just wallpaper in TK's Room of Misery, Woe and Strife.  

• Love 10

Goofy, but fun episode. I liked Daytime Dave. I knew he was lying about his father.

The visual of Vega's bruised cheekbone gave me a chuckle. Hard to imagine her throwing a punch at a cop and taking one, too.

I like the 9-1-1 operators' scenes the best on both of these 9-1-1 shows. I'd like to see more of it. 

Talk about a missed opportunity. When Owen tore up the ticket and tossed the pieces to the ground. I was sure that was going to be followed by yet another ticket for littering along with a "Don't Mess With Texas." 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I was surprised the Neal McDonough storyline seems to be wrapped up. It seems rife with opportunities for him to team up with Evil Billy Burke and do….shenanigans against the 126. Why have him for just 1 episode??

When Neal showed up, my hubby goes, “well he’s the bad guy.” 

Did test audiences hate the reappearance of Lisa Edelstein so much that they kill her off?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Oh, Neal McDonough. Of course you're the twirling mustache villain this episode. The whole plot was, quite frankly, silly. So, cops can write tickets to firefighters literally in the middle of a call, and can also detain a firefighter for no goddamn reason, and Owen's solution is "hey, let's play softball and win and then all of our problems go away!" Yeah, solid plan, Owen. Even if they HAD won, what made him think that the cops would have just been like "ok, you got us! Let's be friends!"?

I actually called that they'd save Cop O'Brien (or whatever Neal's character's name was) from a fire, I just didn't expect him to be high in the process. I guess that was the only way to have O'Brien courteous and get that shot in front of the press (also predictable).

Grace's story with Dave was alright. It's good to see more of the call centre, since it's always felt like a second thought to the show. Dave was kind of annoying in a James Corden kind of way, which is an issue. Also, I do kind of have to be on Grace's side in the whole "seat" debacle. If you're joining someone else's shift, you should be courteous and allow the person that's been on that shift to have their usual spot. You go find your own. I'd feel the same way if Grace switched to the graveyard shift. 

Oh look, a delayed Gwyn death! When she should have been dead when TK was in that coma, since it made way more sense for TK to coma-dream his dead mom making cookies instead of his alive mom making cookies! Also, yawn to this twist. I mean, sucks for Lisa Edelstein, who showed up a few episodes ago and now her character's dead and she's out of a job, all for "drama". They could have had her just in an accident or something, not outright dead.

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If you're joining someone else's shift, you should be courteous and allow the person that's been on that shift to have their usual spot. You go find your own.

He did offer to move, but Grace realized that people could die while he was moving all his little toys. Now that he’s in the hospital, Grace can grab her old spot.

Edited by Kleav
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Kleav said:

He did offer to move, but Grace realized that people could die while he was moving all his little toys. Now that he’s in the hospital, Grace can grab her old spot.

In a windowless office space that isn't that big, it really shouldn't make a difference. And for the record, in call centers, you have to get approval to leave the phone. If the situation is that people die because he was moving his desk and there was no coverage, he would not be approved to move his seating until someone could cover him. My work place is strict about this and its not life or death so I really doubt 911 operators just wander about doing as they please. 

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, Kleav said:

Except, Dave even said at the end "keep my spot warm for me [for when I return]", which I know is more of a Grace issue for not standing up for herself, but still. I guess it's just a lack of communication and Grace being far too polite.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Except, Dave even said at the end "keep my spot warm for me [for when I return]", which I know is more of a Grace issue for not standing up for herself, but still. I guess it's just a lack of communication and Grace being far too polite.

There is a point too, where you don't want to be the person creating office drama, which I can't blame Grace for avoiding. There's nothing worse than someone throwing a fit over seating. I could tell stories but instead I will just say this. I decided I didn't want to be a manager  at one place of work because I didn't want to have to referee employees acting like five year olds over who sits where and why does that person get that while this person gets this. 

• Love 4

Neal McDonough appears to turn his icy cold glare on the fire department to be our next mustache twirling villain, at least until Billy Burke can come back with some new nefarious scheme. You would think that a cop writing a ticket to a firetruck in the middle of a call would be the big story instead of Owen tearing the ticket up, that kind of pettiness going viral would be pretty crappy PR. Of course the whole thing is resolved when the cops stupidly set a grow factory and have to save old steal eyes himself, but while it was predictable, it was still a pretty fun plot. 

I like that they are expanding the call center, but I wish it wasn't with such an obnoxious guy. Hope Grace grabs her spot again while she's in the hospital! Also, shouldn't Grace and Judd be spending a bit more time with their baby? Why aren't we seeing any of that?

I thought this was a mostly good, more light hearted episode, so of course we have to get hit by the angst train, who's conductor is, as always, TK. I guess TK's a psychic now after he saw his mom in his coma drama telling him to stay with her, because now she's properly dead for real. Why? What's the point? Why do we need this kind of cheap angst when we have so much else going on?

• Love 5

Ugh, baseball. For the love of all things holy. When a show devolves into "rivals play a game of baseball" it's how you know the creative well has run dry. It's been done to death and it's always where I lose complete interest.

The only thing redeeming this episode was the guest cast. It's always a treat seeing Neal McDonough in anything (although it's making me feel old to see how old he has gotten). But the guy who played Dave was Ember on The Magicians. And the ringer they hired for their baseball team was played by Andy Favreau, whose brother Jon hosts my favorite podcast. I don't remember what his story was when he was on the show before.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't remember what his story was when he was on the show before.

I don't, either. And I had no idea he was related to Jon Favreau! 

I really do think the tone of the show has changed this season and I don't know why they'd do it, because it doesn't look like it would cost less money or be somehow less COVID-risky. So maybe it really is just writer burn out. I don't know. I really am starting to hate it, though, and I hope they turn it around.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, possibilities said:

I don't, either. And I had no idea he was related to Jon Favreau! 

He was hired and quit a couple of seasons ago. Hired as a perfect candidate on paper, lots of experience and qualifications but kind of stiff and didn't fit in well, and didn't like the cowboy antics and made a point of advising that was why he left. Basically he was the butt of the jokes in that episode and everyone was kind of asshole to him. Like in this episode. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

It could have been funny to have Billy Burke as the Grumpy Cop, with a twirlable mustache, a different hair style, a different accent, and maybe even a not-too-fat suit to make it clear it wasn't him. One of the 126ers could have remarked: "That guy reminds me of someone, but I can't quite figure out who it is."

14 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

It's always a treat seeing Neal McDonough in anything (although it's making me feel old to see how old he has gotten).

Mileage varies. I thought: "Wow. He still hasn't aged since I first saw him as the Tin Man in 2007" which would be 15 years ago.

Nobody else was confused by the first call scene? I thought it was a burglar using a fake kid's voice. That didn't make sense as the scene went on, but I kept thinking it would be a reveal.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Now I know - and disapprove of - the practice of taking the fire engine out for lunch pick up - 

The fire station one block from my house does this all the time.  They are three blocks from the King Soopers, but they still drive by my house in the truck daily (usually twice) and block six parking spaces at KS while they do their shopping.

I think it is so, if they get a call while they're shopping, they can just drop everything and jump in the truck and go. Too bad they weren't already there on March 22 last year. In the 911 Lone Star universe, they would have already apprehended the shooter before Eric Talley was even at the scene. (I may be new to the show, but I catch on quickly).

• Love 5
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Ugh, baseball. For the love of all things holy. When a show devolves into "rivals play a game of baseball" it's how you know the creative well has run dry. It's been done to death and it's always where I lose complete interest.

Same. But the fight at the end was nice.

2 hours ago, possibilities said:

I really do think the tone of the show has changed this season and I don't know why they'd do it, because it doesn't look like it would cost less money or be somehow less COVID-risky. So maybe it really is just writer burn out. I don't know. I really am starting to hate it, though, and I hope they turn it around.

I'm still willing to give a "filming during COVID" pass especially in light of whatever stuff was going down with Rockmund Dunbar. That said, once of the easiest things they could do would be to dial back on the Owen Overkill. I like Rob Lowe way more than many but this show is just burning me out on him.

Congrats to everyone who never wanted to see TK's mom again. Y'all must be the happiest part of the fandom right now!

Edited by marceline
  • Love 2

Wow not sad, but TK's mom dies out of nowhere. Who will raise the baby could be the plot of this? 

The guy taking Grace's desk didn't bother me as much as him taking her food from the fridge. That annoyed and with covid touching peoples stuff/desks etc is even more an issue in workspaces.

• Love 3

Why do so many think TK will raise his little brother?  Doesn't the kid have a father? 

I don't get the disdain for Edelstein's character.  I guess I was kind of neutral on her.  She wasn't a favorite, but she didn't do anything to make me actively dislike her.  *coughLivTylercough*

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Why do so many think TK will raise his little brother?  Doesn't the kid have a father? 

Because this show loves tragedy and also loves being super liberal trendy so a gay firefighter and his cop lover raising a baby covers the "we so open minded" storyline quota.  I am not thrilled if they go in this direction because TK is boring and probably not really stable enough to be parenting, and Carlos could do better, but I won't be shocked if his mom's lover/boyfriend/whatever he was dies in whatever tragedy took her.

21 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I don't get the disdain for Edelstein's character.  I guess I was kind of neutral on her.  She wasn't a favorite, but she didn't do anything to make me actively dislike her.

I liked her on House and I liked her here, I thought she played well with Rob Lowe.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, marceline said:

I'm still willing to give a "filming during COVID" pass especially in light of whatever stuff was going down with Rockmund Dunbar.

Dunbar was on the other 911 show, though, not this one. 

They were playing softball, not baseball, weren't they? Everyone was pitching underhand, which surprised me. Also, why did they need the ringer? The seemed to have plenty of good hitters besides him.

Sigh.  Why does this show insist on making TK such a trauma magnet?  So if he is not having a near death experience, they go off and kill his mom.  Really show?  Why pile more tragedy on the character?  It is as if they don't know how to write for TK unless he is in some sort of personal trauma.

I was not a fan of Edelstein's character, but not because I had issues with her per se, but I thought the domestic drama between her and Owen took up too much time in the context of the show.  Time better spent on developing regular characters, especially since Owen is already central in so many plotlines. 

Case in point, did we really need another frenemy for Owen?  Another guy out to get him and dislike him?  The police v. firefighter feud that came out of nowhere?  Isn't Evil Billy enough.  Also beyond that -- that whole story felt juvenile.  I will say I did enjoy the softball game but they could have just as easily made it a real sports rivalry and not the professional dislike they built it all up to be only to defuse it with that ridic marijuana rescue. Also, I could go into an entire scientific rant about why those police officers could not possibly get that level of stoned from second hand smoke from marijuana plants -- starting with the fire would burn the plants at too high a temperature to properly decarboxylate the THC in the plants to achieve the high(I make canna butter for edibles and let me tell you, you have to decarb your stuff at precise temperatures ).  Most of what they would get at those high temps would be harmful tar resin, not the wished for THC vapors.  But also -- they were outside... they had adequate ventilation so while they might feel a little buzz that durpy high we saw just wouldn't happen.

The best parts of the ep were the 911 call center stuff.  At least we saw some calls from the dispatcher perspective and it seems like we are getting a little more face time with some dispatchers.  This is a good thing.  The workplace stuff with Grace and Dave was a nice framing device.

Also, Judd makes apparently tasty potato salad.  <heart eyes>.

• Love 4

I thought this episode was awful. Just awful!  The motorcycle cop was so over the top and exaggerated!  Owen's solution to get revenge is to play softball against him?! Seriously?  Why not go to his superior or file a complaint? The entire storyline from the robocop interrupting a rescue to the stoned cops and everything in between was beyond ridiculous!

I like the "new" 911 operator.  He's quirky and a bit obnoxious, but when it's comes to his job, he's serious, professional and saves lives.  I much prefer him to the new operator on the other 911 show.  She's beyond insufferable!

I wish the show would have scenes with Grace and the other operators taking calls/helping people, instead of wasting airtime on Owen taking down a different nemesis each week.  

Just when I thought there was going to be no TK or TK drama, the last 10 seconds proved me wrong.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DearEvette said:

Sigh.  Why does this show insist on making TK such a trauma magnet?  So if he is not having a near death experience, they go off and kill his mom.  Really show?  Why pile more tragedy on the character?  It is as if they don't know how to write for TK unless he is in some sort of personal trauma.

Unfortunately, there are people like this in real life.  Maybe not the near death part, but there are people who just always seem to have some crisis every time you turn around.   

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Maverick said:

Unfortunately, there are people like this in real life.  Maybe not the near death part, but there are people who just always seem to have some crisis every time you turn around.   

There was a person like this at my last job. If she were a station, her call letters would have been KDRM, since she broadcast all drama, all the time.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 2/21/2022 at 10:50 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

Now I know - and disapprove of - the practice of taking the fire engine out for lunch pick up - but is towing the fire engine for a petty ticket reason *really* going to happen? Really?

20 hours ago, eel21788 said:

The fire station one block from my house does this all the time.  They are three blocks from the King Soopers, but they still drive by my house in the truck daily (usually twice) and block six parking spaces at KS while they do their shopping.

I think it is so, if they get a call while they're shopping, they can just drop everything and jump in the truck and go. Too bad they weren't already there on March 22 last year. In the 911 Lone Star universe, they would have already apprehended the shooter before Eric Talley was even at the scene. (I may be new to the show, but I catch on quickly).

Yes, this is exactly why.  The guys on my husband's department run to the grocery store and/or the local take out places to grab their lunch all the time. They can't leave their area (there are 3 stations in our town and each have a designated area to cover). They HAVE to take the truck because if there's a call- doesn't matter what else is going on (in the checkout, grabbing their food, whatever)- they have to immediately leave to attend to the call.  There really is no other way to do that while still taking care of the community.  I guess you could say "bring food from home", but these guys basically live with each other and have full facilities.  I don't blame them at all for cooking a big batch of food and sharing.  It's a sense of camaraderie. 

Besides that- I thought the Fire vs Cops was a bit over the top, but what else is new for this show.  There is NO WAY a ticket given during an active rescue would not be thrown out immediately.  That was beyond ridiculous.  Also, the character as portrayed on that show would in no way be all "we're family and love each other" after being rescued.  His ego would've been bruised and he would've lashed out even more.  I hated the quick turn-around.  

• Love 5
On 2/21/2022 at 11:14 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

If only Evil Billy Burke was available!

Yeah. I don't see how this didn't reflect poorly on the cops

BILLY BURKE....my favorite  villian....yes.  Such a good actor.   Saw  him in friendlier roles and he was great too.  I learned a long time ago when I like a show like the 911 franchise and others, to let reality take a back seat and accept the plot lines and just enjoy them.  

• Love 1
On 2/22/2022 at 12:33 AM, mojito said:

Goofy, but fun episode. I liked Daytime Dave. I knew he was lying about his father.

The visual of Vega's bruised cheekbone gave me a chuckle. Hard to imagine her throwing a punch at a cop and taking one, too.

I like the 9-1-1 operators' scenes the best on both of these 9-1-1 shows. I'd like to see more of it. 

Talk about a missed opportunity. When Owen tore up the ticket and tossed the pieces to the ground. I was sure that was going to be followed by yet another ticket for littering along with a "Don't Mess With Texas." 

Thought the same thing about a littering ticket.  Lol 😆 🤣 😂   

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Over/under on when we see the fire department actually fight a fire? 

Well there was a fire in this episode.  And a few weeks ago with the kidnapped little girl.  What I am surprised we don’t see is false more alarms because someone burned their frozen pizza and the whole apartment building’s alarm went off.  That happens at least once a year in my building.  Everyone knows it’s nothing serious, but they still have to come out to check.

3 hours ago, Whimsy said:

Also, the character as portrayed on that show would in no way be all "we're family and love each other" after being rescued.  His ego would've been bruised and he would've lashed out even more.  I hated the quick turn-around.

I took his comments at the scene to be a result of his impairment.  I assume we will be seeing this guy again and he will be just as antagonistic, if not a bit more friendly about.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, ajsnaves said:

Well there was a fire in this episode.  And a few weeks ago with the kidnapped little girl.  What I am surprised we don’t see is false more alarms because someone burned their frozen pizza and the whole apartment building’s alarm went off.  That happens at least once a year in my building.  Everyone knows it’s nothing serious, but they still have to come out to check.

I took his comments at the scene to be a result of his impairment.  I assume we will be seeing this guy again and he will be just as antagonistic, if not a bit more friendly about.

He seemed mighty friendly and fine with the FD at the very end. I think this is the last of it. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Whimsy said:

He seemed mighty friendly and fine with the FD at the very end. I think this is the last of it. 

I didn't mind the unrealistic turn around from nemesis to bro. The title of the episode being "Red vs Blue" could have gone a much less entertaining route. I mean, sure, I believe dark leafy greens are good for me, but sometimes I just need comfort food. 

This episode seemed to have more dopey elements than usual.  I was really happy to hear that old K7 song once Pearce went up to bat, though.

Episode directed by Chad Lowe and co-written by Rob's son.  I wonder if writers and other production people feel comfortable dissenting with something someone in the Family Lowe wants.  Even if they don't, that's probably not the only reason for the questionable quality at times, but that's one differentiating factor between Lone Star and the LA show.

Re: the discussion about who is softer/lazier/more fill-in-the-negative-adjective here, the 126 is just lucky that O'Brien didn't take a full tour of their firehouse.  If he saw that their bunks are an upscale Nordic furniture store, Owen has 50 different skincare products, or Owen's glassed-in office looks like a tech start-up, is there much of an argument left?

Owen deserved to lose the game, period.  What an idiot to challenge an undefeated team to a sport that his own squad doesn't even really play.  It's supposed to be funny, but it's just dopey.  Like challenge the firefighters to a barbecue cook-off or something.  At least Owen knows Judd is great at that.  I know Carlos couldn't play because he's not in the 126, but they literally have him on the sidelines.  At least TK didn't nearly die this time while Carlos was off to the side.

When the two teams were arguing about whether Nancy was purposely tripped, for a moment I thought, "oh, they'll go to the news crew to see if their footage caught it."  But no.  Can't do that.  Have to have a dopey fight that makes them look stupid and immature, and have to have the news crew air it.

I have no doubt Pearce did lodge a complaint with his union rep, and he is right to do so.  How did Owen and Tommy explain that one to their superiors?  On top of the bad and related press coverage from the game?  Dopey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/22/2022 at 10:14 AM, EllaWycliffe said:

There is a point too, where you don't want to be the person creating office drama, which I can't blame Grace for avoiding. There's nothing worse than someone throwing a fit over seating. I could tell stories but instead I will just say this. I decided I didn't want to be a manager  at one place of work because I didn't want to have to referee employees acting like five year olds over who sits where and why does that person get that while this person gets this. 

I can relate to this. When I managed at a former job, I would tell my family it's like a bunch of babies and even made a remark to a friend at work about bringing pacifiers for the ones that were babies. Yes I shouldn't have said it but it is like managing a bunch of babies or moody teens, take your pick.

• Love 1
On 2/21/2022 at 10:32 PM, bilgistic said:

The fire was at a growhouse, so they were "high" from the smoke. They were all outside, and while I've never smoked weed, but I'm pretty sure getting high doesn't work that way.

I don't know why actors/writers depict being high so badly.  There's enough drugs in hollywood that they should know.

I also have never been high, but I've seen people who are high and they don't act like that.

I hate to say it, but this show appears to be devolving into just being about the Strands. Owen and T.K. take up so much of the storylines while the rest of the cast get the crumbs. Part of what has made the original so good is the great utilization of an ensemble cast and spreading the storylines around, while also having theme-based episodes. And all the while, the 911 Center is the centerpiece.

But on this show, it seems since last season, Owen and T.K. are the main focus, while everyone else, including the 911 center are in the background. They may get an episode here and there, but nothing consistent. Prime example is the minimal character development of Mateo. Besides him being dyslexic and having terrible roommates which blew up his old home, what else has been done for his character?

This season alone: It's Owen that saves migrants and stops a corrupt cop in the blizzard. It's Owen that finds Grace with Tommy, before Judd. It's Owen is having the one night stands. It's Owen, not Carlos, who had been doing the investigating, that stops a kidnapper. It's Owen the draws the ire of a police officer, gets his team to play the cops in baseball, and then saves the cop to be the hero again. And it's T.K. who falls into the ice to save a kid. It's T.K. that is close to death due to severe hypothermia, and has an alternate reality conversation with his mother. And now, his mother dies.

And, of course, they can't even travel to the mother's funeral without dealing with another, life-threatening situation. And the rest of the crew just watches and worries for them from afar.

The Strand storylines are being rammed down our throats and character development for the others is just lacking. It's be nice to have a good storyline over a number of episodes with Carlos trying move up to detective. It'd be nice to get to know Paramedic Nancy a bit better. It'd be nice to see what's going on with Marjan's personal life, outside of Instagram. Same with Paul. It'd be nice to see more of how Tommy is dealing with the loss of her husband. And let's not forget some more 911 center stories and making 911 the centerpiece. After all, the show is called 911: Lone Star. Not Strands: Lone Star.

• Love 6