Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

If an 18 month-old told me her name is Cece, not Vera, I’d have to ask a bunch of questions to see if she is remembering another life. (Jen’s daughter.)

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

If an 18 month-old told me her name is Cece, not Vera, I’d jave to ask a bunch of questions to see if she is remembering another life. (Jen’s daughter.)

That happened in my family. My great nephew announced he was my father in his last life. My niece asked him a question and there was no way that a two year old would have known or even come up with the answer. He was correct. So yes, I agree and think that conversation could have been continued. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Hmm I get the impression that  Ryne is having an affair.

Noella sure makes me appreciate Carlton more.

I just can’t with heather’s Veuve Cliquot product placement deal. 

Shannon’s boyfriend’s story was very sad.

Shannon crewing! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

That happened in my family. My great nephew announced he was my father in his last life. My niece asked him a question and there was no way that a two year old would have known or even come up with the answer. He was correct. So yes, I agree and think that conversation could have been continued. 

It’s so great that your niece knew to ask questions - many parents just write it off as something the child saw on tv. Ian Stevenson was a professor at U of Virginia who traveled the world recording the stories of children who remembered past lives - his book is so fascinating I stayed up all night to finish it. There is also a good episode on kids like this in Surviving Death on Netflix. Cool stuff!

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 7
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It’s so great that your niece knew to ask questions - many parents just write it off as something the child saw on tv. Ian Stevenson was a professor at U of Virginia who traveled the world recording the stories of children who remembered past lives - his book is so fascinating I stayed up all night to finish it. There is also a good episode on kids like this in Surviving Death on Netflix. Cool stuff!

I’ll have to check those out. The great nephew is all grown up. Has my father’s integrity, math abilities, stick to it-ness and is one heck of an achiever. I’m convinced, but as a family we don’t discuss it as we just want him to be the best version of himself for who he is in this life. 

OK Mods. I’ll quit discussing this off topic. Thanks for letting us share. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Six Sombreros Tequila Shannon was kind of scary. It’s not good when you can’t get up from the sand. As has been said before, Shannon drinks too much.  The next night she’s back reminiscing at the scene of another drunken rager where she broke plates.  Ah, good times. Emily was little better.  Shannon was six sheets to the wind, but Emily was only three.

I’m still not sure what was supposed to happen with the stack of vaginas, and maybe I don’t really want to know. I do know that Noella is seriously disturbed and should not be exposing these things on national TV. 

I don't recall Emily being such a drunk in earlier seasons. Maybe it's just that I mostly ignored her as I find her incredibly boring, but it's hard to miss now. Shannon is likely an alcoholic and I feel bad for her daughters. I saw my mom slighy tipsy once. I was young enough to find her behavior funny (I didn't realize she had drank 2 glasses of champagne at the time, I just thought she was in a really good mood)but my older sister was utterly dusgusted,, because she knew. The doctor  is boring and I am not interested in her marital saga or her shirtless husband. Noella is nuts, but not in the good, entertaining howife tradition. She ruins every scene she is in. I would much rather watch Vickie, maybe even....Tamra? The show was  entertaining when there were other queen bees and Heather was a newbie. As the obvious Queen Bee now, she is insufferable-and I liked her before. I hate to say it, but Jersey is more interesting than this show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

That Cece is irritating.  I can’t stand kids like that.

Oh Gina the ass-kissing.  I wonder if she’s embarrassed after watching this.

Yeah, that kid need to learn her place. I would be mortified if my girls had ever acted like that. She's a brat.

Noelle doesn't seem to get the fact that even her perversion gets old. No man will stay with a woman like her.

• Love 20

I actually don’t blame Noella for being upset that Gina didn’t tell her Heather was mad about the cards. I would certainly expect my friend to give me a heads up on that, and definitely before I was confronted in front of the whole group.  However, She gets in her own way by being unable to just say sorry and shut up. 

Cece was trying to be sassy-funny, but she was crossing the line and being disrespectful. Regardless of the Doctor’s (forgot her name) working-mom guilt, she should’ve put her in her place. 

Edited by Pi237
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

Shannon has had a drinking problem for a long time imo, but she doesn’t seem to see it - and, worse, from the beginning of their relationship, John seemed to be a drinking buddy.

Hopefully those two can get it together - their boating evening looked like fun! (Unusual for events on the rh shows lately.)

• Love 17
2 hours ago, chlban said:

I don't recall Emily being such a drunk in earlier seasons. Maybe it's just that I mostly ignored her as I find her incredibly boring, but it's hard to miss now. Shannon is likely an alcoholic and I feel bad for her daughters. I saw my mom slighy tipsy once. I was young enough to find her behavior funny (I didn't realize she had drank 2 glasses of champagne at the time, I just thought she was in a really good mood)but my older sister was utterly dusgusted,, because she knew. The doctor  is boring and I am not interested in her marital saga or her shirtless husband. Noella is nuts, but not in the good, entertaining howife tradition. She ruins every scene she is in. I would much rather watch Vickie, maybe even....Tamra? The show was  entertaining when there were other queen bees and Heather was a newbie. As the obvious Queen Bee now, she is insufferable-and I liked her before. I hate to say it, but Jersey is more interesting than this show.

I think Emily is just drinking to have fun, but Shannon seems to have a problem.  

I don't think being drunk in front of your kids is bad, I'm a good mom and I have been fun drunk in front of my kids, they understand that adults drink socially sometimes.  A few times we took an uber home from a party with friends, and my kids know that if you have a few too many, it is best to not drive.  Of course, I am not falling over chairs in sombreros... I do think that kind of behavior would be embarrassing.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Six Sombreros Tequila Shannon was kind of scary. It’s not good when you can’t get up from the sand. As has been said before, Shannon drinks too much.  The next night she’s back reminiscing at the scene of another drunken rager where she broke plates.  Ah, good times. Emily was little better.  Shannon was six sheets to the wind, but Emily was only three.

I’m still not sure what was supposed to happen with the stack of vaginas, and maybe I don’t really want to know. I do know that Noella is seriously disturbed and should not be exposing these things on national TV. 

I haven't watched yet and I am afraid to google that.  HA!  Noella needs to go.  I can say that without knowing what it is she gifted.  

3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Really enjoyed that show.  It was so informative.

I am looking forward to this part of the ep.

• Love 2

Well, I still think Noella is beautiful, and still like her voice, but damn girl! Stfu for a few minutes! She should record books on tape so she can monologue for hours instead of trying to hog every scene. It's not always about you, Noella! The vagina stack was purely shock value and I wasn't shocked or awed, I just did:🙄 (but Emily and Shannon's questions and reactions were funny)

When Jen was talking to Heather and complaining about her marriage, she said (paraphrased) "I wish I had the tools to deal with this" Uh...that's called marriage counseling!

Jen just wants someone to hang on her every word and stare adoringly at her when she's speaking.  It was really interesting and sad to see how uncomfortable she was when her kids were swirling around her. She doesn't know how to relate to them or her husband, but gets upset when she's not the center of attention. It was weird that she was telling Ryne exactly what to say to her (and to do it right then) but when he did, she still wasn't happy. Her 9 yr old daughter sure takes digs at her! She would have lived in time-out if she were my kid.

I like boating Shannon! So confident, so cool. Shane's little quips on the trip were funny. I'm surprised I like him now. The boat ride looked like so much fun.

Heather didn't get on my nerves this whole episode!

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Shane said something on the boat that was so funny I guffawed, but no one on the boat seemed to hear it. And now I can't remember what it was. 

I know one of them was his asking if they were going on a three hour tour! I can't remember the other one at the moment.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I know one of them was his asking if they were going on a three hour tour! I can't remember the other one at the moment.

Yes!!! Thank you. It was Shane, said so matter of factly that I loved him just a little more than I have already come to. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Cece was trying to be sassy-funny, but she was crossing the line and being disrespectful. Regardless of the Doctor’s (forgot her name) working-mom guilt, she should’ve put her in her place. 

I can tell Cece is the kind of kid who likes all kinds of attention - even negative - so she probably would have just amped up the sassiness for the cameras if Dr Jen tried to reprimand her.  Jen knew that so she let it slide (at least, that's what I think and probably would have done the same).

Once we got home and away from cameras, however, Sassy Cece would get an earful on respect and good behavior.

• Love 9

I thought the boat ride looked fun.  I'd love to live in that little place on the water, that's all I'd need!  Deckhand Shannon was awesome, and it makes me wonder why she wouldn't just embrace a chill lifestyle with John boating, instead of appearing on a reality show?  But that goes for all of them - I could NEVER be on a reality show.

• Love 22
15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Ryne does NOT want to air their dirty laundry or marital issues on camera.  

He was doing everything he could to not be on camera.

(Even though he seems like an asshole, I actually have to give him some credit for that.)

He signed off on doing this show and he knew what was involved. He's just a jerk.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Well, I still think Noella is beautiful, and still like her voice, but damn girl! Stfu for a few minutes! She should record books on tape so she can monologue for hours instead of trying to hog every scene. It's not always about you, Noella! The vagina stack was purely shock value and I wasn't shocked or awed, I just did:🙄 (but Emily and Shannon's questions and reactions were funny)

When Jen was talking to Heather and complaining about her marriage, she said (paraphrased) "I wish I had the tools to deal with this" Uh...that's called marriage counseling!

Jen just wants someone to hang on her every word and stare adoringly at her when she's speaking.  It was really interesting and sad to see how uncomfortable she was when her kids were swirling around her. She doesn't know how to relate to them or her husband, but gets upset when she's not the center of attention. It was weird that she was telling Ryne exactly what to say to her (and to do it right then) but when he did, she still wasn't happy. Her 9 yr old daughter sure takes digs at her! She would have lived in time-out if she were my kid.

I like boating Shannon! So confident, so cool. Shane's little quips on the trip were funny. I'm surprised I like him now. The boat ride looked like so much fun.

Ditto about Heather...she wasn't as obnoxious this episode. Jen is more of an auntie than a mother...those kids are in for a rough ride if these two divorce. She has zero parenting skills and really has no bonding going on with these kids. Ryne is very passive aggressive and uses that dog as a barrier from any kind of personal dialogue or physical interaction with Jen...he's just a weirdo.

• Love 13

Emily falling off the chair made me laugh. There was a moment where she could feel she was falling and tried holding onto Jen but it was too late and you can just tell by her face that she knew the fall was happening and just went with it. Yes, I rewound it a few times 😂

I also thought the boat trip was fun and it was nice seeing the couples get along.

Gina had some crazy blush going on at lunch with Heather.

Noella is exhausting. I cannot stand Vickie and would not want her back but I would kind of like to see her reaction to stack of vaginas.

real housewives vicki GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, nexxie said:

If an 18 month-old told me her name is Cece, not Vera, I’d jave to ask a bunch of questions to see if she is remembering another life. (Jen’s daughter.)

What do you want to bet that Ryne relayed this supposed info because he didn’t like the name Vera?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, LakeGal said:

It was nice to see the couples on the boat ride date.  We saw a gathering that didn't end in shouting and crying.  They can actually behave like adults at times.

Yes! I was pleasantly suprised to see the couples relaxing and actually enjoying each other and having a pleasant time. The dinner was fun and Shannon and John did a nice job in hosting a very nice evening. I would like to see more of this kind of interaction and less of sloppy drunk fighting.

3 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I actually don’t blame Noella for being upset that Gina didn’t tell her Heather was mad about the cards. I would certainly expect my friend to give me a heads up on that, and definitely before I was confronted in front of the whole group.  However, She gets in her own way by being unable to just say sorry and shut up. 

And wait until CeCe is 15...that cutesy, sassy stuff will turn into teenage monster stuff and get ugly really quick.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Emily falling off the chair made me laugh. There was a moment where she could feel she was falling and tried holding onto Jen but it was too late and you can just tell by her face that she knew the fall was happening and just went with it. Yes, I rewound it a few times 😂

I also thought the boat trip was fun and it was nice seeing the couples get along.

Gina had some crazy blush going on at lunch with Heather.

Noella is exhausting. I cannot stand Vickie and would not want her back but I would kind of like to see her reaction to stack of vaginas.

real housewives vicki GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I like Emily and Shannon together, like when Emily pushed Shannon down on the chair to climb on top of her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I agree with your post @WhatAmIWatching except this.  Seems Heather is always on my nerves, lol.   But seriously, coming to someone else's home and becoming the hostess?   Jen was a good sport but I would have been hell no.  But then, I wouldn't have missed "The End of Summer Dinner" with my family to film with Heather either. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ss55 said:

I can tell Cece is the kind of kid who likes all kinds of attention - even negative - so she probably would have just amped up the sassiness for the cameras if Dr Jen tried to reprimand her.  Jen knew that so she let it slide (at least, that's what I think and probably would have done the same).

Once we got home and away from cameras, however, Sassy Cece would get an earful on respect and good behavior.

Cece talks to her mother the same way her Dad talks to her mother.  Kids learn respect from their parents.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I agree with your post @WhatAmIWatching except this.  Seems Heather is always on my nerves, lol.   But seriously, coming to someone else's home and becoming the hostess?   Jen was a good sport but I would have been hell no.  But then, I wouldn't have missed "The End of Summer Dinner" with my family to film with Heather either. 

I think that didn't bother me because I'd love it if someone came over and made drinks and snacks for me, especially if I didn't have to do anything. Bonus, a new kitchen gadget and any leftovers! 🤣 (Heather *has* been on my nerves every other episode though for sure)

Yeah, that was whiny baby bs. Jen didn't want to go with her family, but was upset that she didn't get an invite. She couldn't schedule Heather for a different time? It seemed to me that Ryne took the kids out to give the ladies space to visit --I could be wrong, he may not be that considerate.

It seems to me that Jen wants to appear to give a shit about her family, by making the proper mouth noises about regret, guilt and missing out, but her actions say otherwise.

• Love 11

If Noella wanted to salvage her friendship with Gina, she blew her chance to smithereens when she said Gina was from Jersey.

Jen doesn't seem to want to be with Ryehhhhnnnnn anymore (and the feeling appears mutual), but she also doesn't want to be a single mother or give up custody either. I think this is an Emily/Shane redux where it turns out that the HW was just as much to blame if not more so than the husband. She even has a chronic injury like Emily.

• Love 4

I don't like Ryne at all, but I can understand that years of needy, controlling...be like my dad and tell me you're proud of me (WTF?)...Jen has left him drained, indifferent and knowing that no matter what he says she won't be satisfied. 

I enjoyed couples day until the dinner conversation went the path of sad parental relationships. Downer!

Noella's narcissistic twat tour continues. She makes Teresa Guidice look self-aware.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Ss55 said:

IMO, I don't think you let them get away with speaking to you like that even if the cameras are rolling. First, you are a parent. You correct immediately disrespectful behavior no matter what else is going on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I was trying to figure out who the runaway husband was in this episode, and until the very end assumed it was Noella's husband. It certainly would be me if I were married to her. She seemed to have a hard time getting the stacked vaginas story straight.  Jen thought it was a wedding present to Noella's husband, Noella said it was a birthday present (presumably to herself?) because it was her fantasy. Wonder if that is considered a foursome? An orgy? Certainly not something in any case that I care to see when I turn on an epi of RHoOC. Or an epi of anything, for that matter. 

The boat ride was nice, and as others have said nice to have at least one segment that is drama free. I would take John's place on the water over Heather's mausoleum in a minute. Nice to see Shannon in her element, and she looked great. 

John's story was heart breaking, and I have come to appreciate him and his relationship with Shannon. I like when Shannon said an epi or two ago that John would never want a threesome as he feels it would erode their relationship (to paraphrase). 

I see Heather didn't participate in game night. I am not a Heather fan, but have to give her props for skipping it. I would too. 

I actually liked Ryne in this episode, and have no problem with him shutting Jen down. I would imagine he signed on for the show to make Jen happy, but I don't think anything would make her happy. Since he was wearing a shirt,  I think he is over the version of Ryne that Jen was trying to present. I would take the dog over Jen too, any day. 

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Axie said:

There is something seriously wrong with Noella.  I couldn’t be in a room with her for longer than 3 minutes.

Remember she was besties with Brownie...so are we suprised?

Is Dr. Jen the OC's answer to Teddi?  She's just there....even  Emily and Gina made more of an impression in their debut season.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5