Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Good lord! I think I saw Emily’s hemorrhoids when she toppled backwards off the piñata with Shannon.

Gina needs to get one of those back halters to help her posture. She’s going to have a dowagers hump. Don’t be afraid of your height, own it girl! Also puffy sleeves are not a good look on broad shoulders. 

Jen Is Teddi 2.0 with a real job. Yawn

Noella can’t be this dense about how offensive and inappropriate she is. She only thinks of things as a sexual being, not as a mother or adult woman. I really don’t want her back next season. She’s gross. 

Did Heather have a tony upbringing or is this snootiness acquired? Though tbh, she didn’t bother me tonight, probably because Noella is such a hot mess. 

More vagina talk, yippee 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I did not understand what was going on with Heather and the pineapples.  What drink was inside them?  When they already had champagne?

She poured the champagne into the pineapples, so idek unless they needed to double-fist to pretend to care about what the other had to say?

58 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

What is John’s sad story people are referencing? I missed it.

My mind is a sieve, but iirc, He said he is a John Jr, but that his dad hated and disowned him, because John stood up to him when he was a young adult. When his mom and dad divorced, the dad went on to have another family, with another son he also named John. He then demanded that John Jr change his name. I can't imagine the pain and emotional scars he's lived with most of his life.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

He signed off on doing this show and he knew what was involved. He's just a jerk.

What I got from that scene was two things: 1. He didn’t want to have the conversation on camera. 2. Jen was a little drunk and he was sober, so there was a disconnect there too. He may have been thinking it would be better to talk when she’s not drinking. 

I know he didn’t say any of this, but this was my impression. I understand he agreed to do the show, but I don’t blame him for not wanting to have that talk with her in that moment. Other husbands have done the same thing. I remember Shane doing it last season or maybe it was the one before? 

I think Noella is one and done. She’s just too much. The stack thing was just stupid. She looks desperate for air time. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

My initial feeling of sympathy for Noelia losing her marriage has turned to empathy for the poor man who left her and fear for the son ( did she say he was autistic?) who was left with her.

Same here. I wish he had taken the child. Noella is honestly scary. Her total inability to even consider that she has done anything wrong rivals Teresa, and yet  as much as I detest her, I have never doubted Teresa's love for her children. I suspect Noella may not really be capable of love and that can be truly frightening. She will use that child for revenge which, I suspect, is why hubby isn't saying much besides pointing out there are two sides and insisting he did not desert his child. 

• Love 8

Vagina stacks. Noella is ridiculous and disgusting. No wonder her husband hauled ass. 

I liked the boat ride/dinner hosted by Shannon and John Janssen. Shannon was normal the entire night. I like John Janssen again. The couples were all nice, too. No bullshit drama. 

Gina's confessionals continues to crack me up.

Jen is boring. Her husband is ugly. 

Where's Nicole? She just disappeared with no real explanation. C'mon show. You can do better with her exit than that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Not that I'm enjoying Noella in the slightest but at least she brings something to her scenes, granted, what she brings is trash, but at least I hate-watch her as opposed to Jen/Gina/Emily whom I find all to be boring. 

I'll say it again, Gina and Emily should've lasted one or two seasons max, while I'm sure they're quite pleasant in real life it just doesn't translate into must-watch television. On one hand you have Gina who acts like a super fan towards Heather instead of a peer, and I see Emily is trying to be "fun Emily" by trying to match Shannon's drinking, and oh honey, you'll never get there. 

Jen is so wooden and stoic even when she gets emotional, and she could've stayed to have fun with Noella, Emily and Shannon when they started playing with the piñata, but instead she quickly bolted as if they were re-enacting the stack vaginas. It seems that she only likes Heather and tolerates the others, I don't know why she joined the cast in the first place.  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

What I got from that scene was two things: 1. He didn’t want to have the conversation on camera. 2. Jen was a little drunk and he was sober, so there was a disconnect there too. He may have been thinking it would be better to talk when she’s not drinking. 

I know he didn’t say any of this, but this was my impression. I understand he agreed to do the show, but I don’t blame him for not wanting to have that talk with her in that moment. Other husbands have done the same thing. I remember Shane doing it last season or maybe it was the one before? 

I agree with this.  It reminded me of the time in Season 1 of RHoNY when Bethenny had a few cocktails and wanted to have a conversation with her boyfriend about moving in together.  He clearly didn't want to have that conversation on camera and while she was tipsy, and kept shutting it down with "let's talk about this later."  This scene felt very similar.

• Love 9

Is that an emotional support dog for Ryne? I think Jen is embarrassed of him neither of them like each other. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s sleeping with the pool boy or putting himself out there in other ways.

Jen is so awkward and seems pretty uncomfortable  around her children. Whatever arrangement she and her husband have doesn’t seem to be working anymore. 

The boating activity was the best part of the show and really season for me. Shannon was in her element and she and John look really happy together.  His story about his dad was just heartbreaking and when he teared up, I did too. Of course, Terry had to get his story out there and mention how successful he is because his stepdad was an asshole. He seriously needs to shut his pie hole and get the nose trimmed off a good three inches.  

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Where's Nicole? She just disappeared with no real explanation. C'mon show. You can do better with her exit than that.  

Oh, right,  I completely forgot about her!

4 hours ago, charliesan said:

as opposed to Jen/Gina/Emily whom I find all to be boring

100%

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm going to have to invite Heather over just so she will give me a pineapple corer / slicer - cool gadget! 

And I am cringing about the waste of toilet paper at game night - don't these people remember the great TP shortage of 2020???

Edited by FlyingEgret
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

ITonight I went out with the girls and took the opportunity to do some Orange County research.  I did get some weird looks when I asked if they could dip an orange slice in cinnamon.  And they got a little weirder when I asked for a tequila shot.  In the spirit of things, my friends decided to join in.

They are AMAZING!

Not amazing enough to put up with Noella and her stack of vaginas.  But still.  AMAZING!

I enjoyed Fun Vacation Shannon and Tequila Emily.  The silliness spoke to me.  I also enjoyed the 3 hour tour boat ride starring Shannon Beador as a competent Gilligan.

I did not enjoy anything else.  It was painfully boring.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I admit that I am a tad bit older and have much less money than these ladies, but, hey, I went through the sexual revolution with a lot of energy and do not remember talking with anyone who would listen about vaginas and all the many unusual sexual experiences I had. I always feel sorry for the service people who have to listen to these wild tales without reacting.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

It is so weird that she [Nicole] disappeared! Is she a friend of or main cast member? I can’t remember. 

At first she was holding an orange with the rest of the RH but then she skipped Heather's trip to Cabo and was never seen or heard again, lol.   I think someone posted that she refused to get vaccinated (?) but if that was the case then why was she allowed to even be on at all?  Doesn't make any sense but either way I found her completely unnecessary and kind of hard to look at so it's fine by me.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

At first she was holding an orange with the rest of the RH but then she skipped Heather's trip to Cabo and was never seen or heard again, lol.   I think someone posted that she refused to get vaccinated (?) but if that was the case then why was she allowed to even be on at all?  Doesn't make any sense but either way I found her completely unnecessary and kind of hard to look at so it's fine by me.  

She was a Friend Of. Never held an orange.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 2/11/2022 at 8:08 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I agree with this and I also think part of the issue is that he felt like Jen was pushing all of this for the camera. I wish he had actually said something to the effect of "I don't want to do this for the cameras." I don't know if they would have shown that but it would have felt less awkward. 

On 2/11/2022 at 2:43 PM, charliesan said:

Not that I'm enjoying Noella in the slightest but at least she brings something to her scenes, granted, what she brings is trash, but at least I hate-watch her as opposed to Jen/Gina/Emily whom I find all to be boring. 

I'll say it again, Gina and Emily should've lasted one or two seasons max, while I'm sure they're quite pleasant in real life it just doesn't translate into must-watch television. On one hand you have Gina who acts like a super fan towards Heather instead of a peer, and I see Emily is trying to be "fun Emily" by trying to match Shannon's drinking, and oh honey, you'll never get there. 

I disagree, in the sense that I think that when they are together, Gina and Emily bring a refreshing sense of actual friendship and fun that is a relief from manufactured drama. I think on these shows, it's important to have cast mates who aren't all drama, all the time and while Gina and Emily can be a part of the drama, I enjoy the sense of rationality each bring on occasion. (Not always, of course. Emily in particular has a temper that can be set off pretty quickly, especially when she’s been drinking).

As for Noella, IMO, she is threatened by literally anyone who takes attention off of her. And at some point, it's difficult to maintain a friendship with someone like that. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She was a Friend Of. Never held an orange.

I stand corrected then.    I could have sworn  I saw her holding an orange when the season started but when she wasn't on the trip she was suddenly wiped off everything on the Bravo website.  Either way, good riddance 😄

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mother of Odin said:

The fact that to Noelle there are just faceless vaginas to play with for her and her husband's perversion is truly disgusting to me and explains people like Epstein and Maxwell

I would be pissed if she showed MY faceless, blurred vulva and bare ass on tv for the whole world to see! Did she have those other gal's permission to show that pic off? People have their kinks, and that's fine, as long as all players are consenting adults.

Does Noella really want to do these things, or is she trying to do and be what she thinks a man's fantasy is? It feels very performative and that is sad.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I would be pissed if she showed MY faceless, blurred vulva and bare ass on tv for the whole world to see! Did she have those other gal's permission to show that pic off? People have their kinks, and that's fine, as long as all players are consenting adults.

Does Noella really want to do these things, or is she trying to do and be what she thinks a man's fantasy is? It feels very performative and that is sad.

It's just so dehumanizing to me

• Love 12

Noella’s ex looks creepy but I feel like vanishing in the middle of the night was the only way to get away from her. She’s so weird and crazy and not in a fun way. A stack of vaginas is meant to be shocking and she says it was her fantasy. Yea right what’s so amazing about it for her. It’s also stupid.

• Love 8
On 2/14/2022 at 9:39 AM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Exactly my thought too. She had no right

• Love 4
On 2/10/2022 at 2:08 PM, AryasMum said:

What do you want to bet that Ryne relayed this supposed info because he didn’t like the name Vera?

If my mom named me Vera, I would change it too. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

i know this will be unpopular but I feel like Watermelon Pork Rind is trying. He actually says things he thinks will help her feel supported until she just tires him out.

I could be wrong of course but it seems Jenn is wanting to hear certain things out of his mouth and is trying to manipulate  them to be said.  It reminds me of people imrl that are EXHAUSTING.  I mean, they suck the damn life out of you.

I know he may come off as an ass to some, but to me the guy is exhausted but he still has the strength to resist the needy manipulation to act or say what is wanted by the other person.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

i know this will be unpopular but I feel like Watermelon Pork Rind is trying. He actually says things he thinks will help her feel supported until she just tires him out.

I could be wrong of course but it seems Jenn is wanting to hear certain things out of his mouth and is trying to manipulate  them to be said.  It reminds me of people imrl that are EXHAUSTING.  I mean, they suck the damn life out of you.

I know he may come off as an ass to some, but to me the guy is exhausted but he still has the strength to resist the needy manipulation to act or say what is wanted by the other person.

I agree with you, but the lack of shirt and the support Chihuahua are not points in his favor.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

John's quick "No" to Heather asking whether is going to change the name of the boat from Revelry to Shannon might have been due to boating lore that it's bad luck to change the original name given to a boat.

That being said, I really enjoyed seeing how Shannon and John's relationship has developed.  They worked so well together, and I know from personal experience it isn't always easy being the first mate to your SO captain.  From what we saw, Shannon handles it beautifully.  We don't often see this side of Shannon and it makes me think her relationship with John has been good for her.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 8

Noella's constant raunch is too much. 

Heather gets a lot of grief for being pretentious, but I will take pretentious over trashy any day. I much prefer to watch a classy lady like Heather to the likes of Noella, Kelly, Tamra, Vicki, Braunwyn, etc. You could actually take her places! 

• Like 2