Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Is that fishing for sympathy or does she really feel unworthy?  I would say the former, but then I am not a psychologist, I am a snarker.

I'm not inclined to argue with you on this topic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

She’s got Dr. Paradise conned!!!

She is not getting that fat ass out of bed because then she won’t have people waiting on her hands and foot.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Took a break for a shower. Did they shoot her full of horse tranqs or what?!? I may actually have to watch what I missed. 

I think that I need horse tranqs to finish this episode 

• LOL 6
Just now, Chicklet said:

Maybe next time we just pass around cute baby pictures and ignore what's on the tv? Might be more fun lol.

Was it on the 90 Day small talk thread a while back? We all posted pictures of ourselves and paid each other extravagant compliments on our spectacular attractiveness. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Interesting that Randy died November 18 and she tells Dr. Paradise he died a couple months ago - which means this show was filmed in January 2022.  Last month?? 

I've always wondered how they have the filming schedule with the show.. Never would have thought it is that close to air date though. 

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Poor man….first he gets attacked by cooch lady, then he had to hear Dolly talk about moving out to be homeless now this lady….

That's his day job.  I am sure these prize peaches are far from the worst cases he has handled... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Interesting that Randy died November 18 and she tells Dr. Paradise he died a couple months ago - which means this show was filmed in January 2022.  Last month?? 

Remember she literally a lying liar who lies!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Was it on the 90 Day small talk thread a while back? We all posted pictures of ourselves and paid each other extravagant compliments on our spectacular attractiveness. 

Yes! That was fun.  :)    

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

So I guess she killed Randy but not the lies. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Or well paid.

Maybe that's why we have no more Lola?? Maybe she wanted more from Dr. Now and TLC for dealing with these shitty people. Either that or they refused to write her letters. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Didn’t she say there were two women who were going to be her caregivers?

That one caregiver looks like he needs a caregiver himself. 😒

I'm guessing the other chick bailed, hanging around that home would just sap my soul. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love that idea!

So...to turn 60, should I get a motorcycle or keep working on paying student loans? They're mine, so I can't get all indignant about paying them. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Splashes said:

What was your phd in? I would like to get phd someday though my health might prevent that.

Information Science. My research area was in knowledge management & info in the workplace, including social aspects of using technology. I have a master's in info sci as well, with a concentration in information economics, management & policy. I taught management, info policy, knowledge management, among other courses in a graduate program of library and information science.

My grad degrees are from what are termed 'information schools.' These grew out of the library science heritage, but are more wide ranging and tend to incorporate a lot of technology for solving information problems. So, our students included everyone from comp sci folks who built the tech to people who focused on the user, and not the tech itself, and from education to medical information issues.  

Sorry. I was a professor. I can't shut up.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I love that idea!

So...to turn 60, should I get a motorcycle or keep working on paying student loans? They're mine, so I can't get all indignant about paying them. 

I thought student loans were going to be forgiven? No such luck?

• Love 1