Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wasn’t there a lady who kept conveniently losing the book? Bitch is sweet as apple pie now that she needs him….I don’t buy it

She lost it three times, at least three, maybe more.  Was that Sienna or Sierra or something like that?   

Notice when all of those ambulance people took her home, some man said thank you, but not a peep out of the angry, selfish jerk they helped.   

Wriggly on the Fresh Pet commercial doing yoga is adorable!

I didn't notice the IKEA buff bears commercial, but if they show it, it's much better on the Youtube long version.  On the long version it's adorable. 

They must have given Lisa a lot of happy pills. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

People used to say someone was 'passing,' but I think that has a more negative connotation than 'white presenting' (tho I've never heard that term before). I'm mixed, my son 'presents' as white in terms of features & hair, he married a white girl, and the baby looks absolutely white. Genetics is fascinating.

Pretty much my story as well. Mixed, married white man, had white kids who had whiter kids. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Guys, serious question:  Who had the best SUCCESSFUL episode?  My bff is visiting me soon and she never watches this show, but she wants to see it.  I know the trainwrecks I can show her but I would also like her to see the good side of the show as well.  Who is your fav success story?

Lonnie (and John). Check out his instagram...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZASNL8vCpq/

Also the redhead...Justin, I think?

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Aren’t they? My friend is mixed race but very light. Her husband is white. The baby Is  very dark skinned. 

Honey, as I like to say, you just never know what you are going to get with us (even when it's a totally Black relationship).  I always made sure that I kept my Dad's picture around in case I would have to explain a baby with Gray eyes.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, aliya said:

People used to say someone was 'passing,' but I think that has a more negative connotation than 'white presenting' (tho I've never heard that term before). I'm mixed, my son 'presents' as white in terms of features & hair, he married a white girl, and the baby looks absolutely white. Genetics is fascinating.

Yes, I'm sure that's why he says "white presenting", "passing" has a negative connotation. My husband is quite dark but go figure. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

She makes Tammy Slaton look like Cinderella. 

How did she and Tammy both recover from Covid?

I have a theory that Randy just faked his own death and went into the witness protection program to get away from her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10