Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

It didn‘t bother her he was a murderer?

Not as long as he kept the nachos coming.

2 minutes ago, Poudre said:

Don’t forget Lacey!

We all shared something truly special with Lacey. Its a memory I treasure.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Okay...how has she had SOOO MANY boyfriends??!?!  I have friends who can't find anyone and in a span of about 3 minutes, she listed at least 6 men.

She’s looking in all the right places. Your friends are avoiding prisons and homeless shelters. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

Me: *joins this site a few years ago to specifically talk about James K's horrific legs*

Me: *returns years later on a whim only to be greeted with Lisa's equally horrific looking legs*

Me:

image.thumb.png.dde19d8643ef5fc4108546ef29e52bf8.png

Edited by Dashing Off
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ I don’t know how to lose weight” ummm don’t eat so much?

That literally never occurs to anyone on this show, or any other weight show (1, 000 Sisters, Too Large, 1000 lb Best Friends that should be called 1 Ton Best Friends).

• Love 6
Just now, Elizzikra said:

My five-year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. My husband is the greatest guy ever. I was 45 when we met. I was happy as a single person and I'm happy as a married woman. Some of us just find a good partner a little later in life :)

I will keep hoping. :)  I am 38.  Mom's best friend was single all her life and then married a widower when she was 45, became a grandmother about a year later, very happy almost 30 years later. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

And the boyfriend keeled over in the bed and she never noticed.

Oh, she would notice in a couple hours, tops, when it's time for the next meal and he fails to get up and bring it!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Do you have room for dessert, honey?

Cake topped with sour cream, whipped cream, cream cheese, cream of wheat, cream of the crop, creamed corn, cornucopia,........

I am DYING over here! 

Cream of tartar, Devon clotted cream, shaving cream, Boston cream pie....

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

And the boyfriend keeled over in the bed and she never noticed.

Eh - he bounced back. He lives to serve another day.

I will keep hoping. :)  I am 38.  Mom's best friend was single all her life and then married a widower when she was 45, became a grandmother about a year later, very happy almost 30 years later. 

If you want a partner, keep the faith :) I didn't just get a great husband but a terrific (step) daughter. Seriously - I really don't know how I got so lucky but it happens.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait wait wait her second husband was when she was 19? When did she marry prison dude?

Murder definitely makes someone attractive, she gets to stay home & eat, but she still has a husband.

I dunno how these women find guys....of course none sound too appealing but still!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5