Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Reminders:  Episodes happen in episode time.  Only discuss what is known as of the time the episode is filmed. 

• Start Topic

Heather charters a private jet to Cabo San Lucas for the ladies. Noella ends up trailing behind after receiving a last minute invite from Gina. The crew enjoys some fun in the sun while Jen opens up to Heather about her struggles to find balance at home. Temperatures start to rise as soon as Noella arrives and Gina finds herself running interference.

Original air date 2022.01.19

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I am so very surprised that no one has started calling her NUTella considering how many comments are made throughout the episodes Touching on her emotional State.

so far in good with Noella. She’s a lot but whatever. Just something that popped into my head. Lol

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, StevieRocks said:

I'm definitely out, as many have said, if this is going to be the Madame Puppet Heather show. 🤮 I find everything about her repulsive--and REALLY boring.

I think part of the reason that Heather doesn't like Noella is that she realizes that Noella is crazily stealing her spotlight.  

I'm not liking Heather at all this season, but Noella is actually making me take Heather's side.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Novella is a mess and a train wreck. Something is just not right with her. I do enjoy her not kissing Heather’s ring.

I agree with you, both about Noella not kissing Heather's ring and the fact that Noella is really just crazy (hey, she used to be friends with Braunwyn, so she has to be at least a little crazy).   But I feel like she is coming in too hot and too thirsty for her first season on the show.  She could still not kiss the hem of Heather's gown, but she doesn't have to do it the way she is going about it.  I think this can go bad for Noella.  She could become a "one and done" because of her behavior toward Heather (or, just because she is flat out NUTS), or she could totally cement her position - I think it will depend on how the other women feel about her at the end of the season, or if Andy has an ax to grind with Heather.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Were all those shoes lined up just Emily's, or were they Emily's and Gina's??  These housewives certainly over-pack.  I guess that's okay when you're flying private - no worries about weight limits or extra bags.  

I noticed that in that collection of shoes, that I own the same ones.  There were two pairs of the same sandals - one white and one tan.  They are Michael Kors brand and very cute and comfy!!  I was surprised to see such affordable shoes in the mix!  I think I picked mine up on sale from Bloomingdale's for less than $100.00.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

While she has come in too hot for her first season, I don't think Noella is the only one who is desperate for the spotlight.  In fact, they're all pretty sickening to me this year.  I didnt like Gina her first season, couldn't understand how she even qualified to be on the show being poor and not from the OC but ended up liking her by the end of last season.  This season it's like "Will someone gag Gina and that whiney, singy one long word sentence East coast/West coast voice?!" She wanted Noella to show up in Cabo against the other's wishes because she wanted drama and to be included in the drama for camera time. 

Emily is just trying to be the 'drunk fun one' this season in my opinion, and she's too desperate.  I like her husband now that he's shown his dry sense of humor and I get him, but she is just too much.  Quieten down, Emily.  Shannon....well let's just say I need to see much more Archie in her scenes for me to tolerate much of her.  Why couldn't she have hauled Archie down to Cabo? That would have been fun to watch at least. (just kidding-- I wouldn't want poor Archie to have to suffer these drunk arguing harpies) 

I watch the other franchises (BH, NJ, Dallas, and the first 2 seasons of Miami) and I've seen grown women getting too drunk and falling around and flipping off a hammock before. (Who didn't see that coming...) Emily becomes 'Fun Emily' when drunk... Where have I heard that? (Melissa Gorga) Heather even managed a 'Woohoo!" when they arrived!  And yelled Something Amigas! when they were all together.  She's the new woo hoo girl? Not likely with that stuck up attitude. I remember her first season and how Vickie and Tamara made snide remarks about her, obviously tolerating her and Tamera stuck the label on her of 'Fancy Pants'-- but not in an admiring or cute way like she wants to be labeled now. 

This show really needs to find new ways to be interesting.  I love when these shows go down to Mexico, but please don't let them stay at the house, drink, and argue! I can't watch that with this stressful life we all have now.  I wont.   

• Love 15

That Cabo house is ugly, dated, and cheap looking.

Compare to the New York wives a few years back when Bethenny hosted them, (when they took the shelicopter side trip to the tequila brewery). Now that house was ethereal, exotic, expensive and lovely.

This place looks sorta dirty. I'd be uncomfortable in those too big, too cavernous, too separate, too spread out, first floor casita bedrooms.

Too prone to critters on the floor at night or worse. I would NOT be getting up at 3am to pee. 

Frankly, I would want to room with Emily and Gina for protection and safety and reassurance.

Yichh. I'm surprised that Heather went along with this. Is Bravo trying to save production money ? 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Compare to the New York wives a few year back when Bethenny hosted them, (when they took the side helicopter trip to the tequila brewery). Now that house was ethereal, exotic, expensive and lovely.

This place looks sorta dirty. I'd be uncomfortable in those too big, too cavernous, too separate, too spread out, first floor casita bedrooms.

Too prone to critters on the floor at night or worse. I would NOT be getting up at 3am to pee. 

Frankly, I would want to room with Emily and Gina for protection and safety and reassurance.

Yichh. I'm surprised that Heather went along with this. Is Bravo trying to save production money ? 

You read my mind, I love the idea of that house and casita village but it could not look more dated and dirty and I too thought about all that openess and lizards, etc...versus going to the bathroom at 3am, I'd wear Pampers, lol.

And yes, this house is NOT Heather's style at all.  

Also, Emily on the horse was a surprise to how well she road, go girl!

• Love 11
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I wish one of the other women would just stand up to Heather. When she gets in their face scolding and demeaning them I want one of them to channel Chef Rachel (from Below Deck) and tell Heather "Eat my cooter!"

Maybe we can all chip in for Rachel to do a Cameo for Heather to tell her to "Eat my cooter, who do you think you are?!" 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

So Noella called Travis a loser and Gina isn't mad at her? Noella does seem very aware of the camera. And her talking heads seem very rehearsed. Also, what was up with her ordering food and not eating it? She was being super rude and haughty about the warm tequila.

I did laugh at Heather reading out some of the cards to Gina and all the words being bleeped out. And I love Shannon just saying screw it and jumping in the pool in all her clothes because it was so hot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I'm actually finding all this low stakes drama entertaining after the actual drama of Beverly Hills and Salt Lake.

The likes of Heather wielding her condescension as a weapon, Shannon wielding her neuroses as a weapon and Noella just being the personification of a live wire seeking out water is oddly nostalgic.

And what is up with Nicole's puffy eyes, she looks like she is in perpetual need of Benadryl.

• LOL 8
  • Love 11

I know some are comparing Heather to the Grinch, but I see pure Cruella de Vil. Heather already keeps puppies captive in a cage in her ginormous hotel. All she needs is to bleach one side of her head white. 

I’m willing to take Tamra back if she is pitted against Heather. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I would feel safe in saying that Noella does not eat much but loves her cocktails, I think that Emily telling her to eat her dinner was not only for social graces but maybe to soak up some of the booze she has consumed.  I found it funny when Dr. Jen and Heather were talking about diets, I am sure eating is the last thing on their list of things to do each day and they both have access to all the cosmetic procedures that can eliminate love handles and such. 

Heather saying how awful and stressful it is to pack for a trip saying it is the worst, really, that is the worst, gah, I hope she never has to experience real world problems.  Heather and Terry want to build a house for her kids so in the future they have some place to be together, like she has been watching This is Us too much.  Reality is the cost of the upkeep of what ever mausoleum they build in Cabo and th e fighting about who gets which week there will spur them to sell and buy their own private homes or condos...just keep telling yourself you are doing all for the kids, Heather, you really are a wonderful, selfless person. 

Her saying that needing a passport to leave the country was the airport's policy was funny, it is the government's policy and that she was so out of the loop of flying commercial she had no idea...Ladies, I smell bullshit.

All the women talked about how hot and humid it was in Cabo so why wear black leggings?  Shannon has got to quit it with the skin tight white jeggings, they do her no favors.

Do we think Nicole did not show up because Noella was going to be there or maybe some other reason?  I did notice that she told Noella that she probably was not the kind of friend Noella needed, Heather said it like that too, I am sure those two talked about Noella.

Noella seems like a chasm of neediness, it must be draining to be around her.

Did I miss how things smoothed over between Heather and Shannon? How did they get to the drinking and having fun level from the ashes that were their friendship?

• Love 9
13 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

I'm definitely out, as many have said, if this is going to be the Madame Puppet Heather show. 🤮 I find everything about her repulsive--and REALLY boring.

She really is repulsive.  This has turned into the Heather bragging show, and I am not here for that.  I don’t want to see the f-ing plans for a vacation home!  I don’t care, no one cares!  Does Bravo know this?  

If they brought back Tamara, she would go right back to kissing her ass 🤮

7 hours ago, stcroix said:

Shannon....well let's just say I need to see much more Archie in her scenes for me to tolerate much of her.  Why couldn't she have hauled Archie down to Cabo? That would have been fun to watch at least. (just kidding-- I wouldn't want poor Archie to have to suffer these drunk arguing harpies) 

6003BEC6-9EC8-4101-A647-B62A21E2879C.jpeg

• Love 18

Noella needs therapy. Each episode she goes thru some sort of 5 stages of grief type of behavior. This episode was “Denial”. 
Acted very elitist and as if this “poor little rich girl” portion of her life is just temporary and she’ll be back on her private jet in no time.

Teddy…I mean, Jen, why are you here? Your husband Ryan/Ryne would make a better housewife than you at this point.

• LOL 17

I know that Heather isn't popular around these parts (and right now, I don't find her particularly entertaining) but to my mind, rather than actually taking it to her, Noella is elevating Heather's relevance.  Noella has decided that she's in a feud with Heather, a feud that Heather is only kind of vaguely aware of. But if Noella weren't constantly talking about, trashing, and focusing on Heather, I think we'd actually see less of Heather, at least in the last few episodes.

In any case, independent of Heather, Noella was incredibly rude at the dinner in Cabo. You don't have to like Heather to see that Noella's complaints about the tequila, unwillingness to eat the food, and then trashing of Gina's life indicate she's a pretty thoughtless individual. 

I honestly don't really get what is going on in with Dr. Jen and her husband. I feel like she has a lot of resentment built up towards him, but I don't really see him projecting a lot of resentment towards her.  Obviously there is a lot about their relationship we aren't seeing and there is clearly trouble in their marriage, but it almost seems one-sided.  I mean, when Emily and Shane were arguing a lot a few years ago, we could see that each had their own issues, etc., with each other. (And now they seem to be in a much better place). But with Jen, we hear a lot of complaining about her marriage with Ryne but every time she talks to Ryne, he seems kind of affable but clueless. 

• Love 16

I actually think this elevation of Heather to some kind of all-star villain or unusually self-centered Bravo harpy housewife feels like desperation on the part of the OC fans.  She's pretty low-level across the scope of the franchises.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, Lassus said:

I actually think this elevation of Heather to some kind of all-star villain or unusually self-centered Bravo harpy housewife feels like desperation on the part of the OC fans.  She's pretty low-level across the scope of the franchises.

If we're grouping her with all the franchises, then yes, she's pretty vanilla. Compared to her time on previous seasons, then no, she's different this time 'round. She's darker, more brittle, and completely full of herself.

She still had that stick up her heinie, and tended to brag, but she was kinder. Tamara could joke her out of the lady-of-the-manor affect, and Heather would loosen up and feel relatable. I don't see any of that this time.

• Love 16

I'm still pulling for Noella, but that book was way over the top.  I would really be upset if someone gave that to my kid too.  I'm pulling for her is because she is yanking Heather's chain, and l like seeing the veins stand out in her neck.  I remember Heather asking someone if they wanted her to "pop a vein" and by the looks of her neck and the veins standing out, it could happen.  Well, a girl can wish anyway.

I think Production is really getting Gina to do their dirty work, and she would do it because she is a little weasel.  She did their bidding with the Shannon/Heather scandal where Heather threatened promised to basically ruin Shannon, and now with getting Noella on the girls trip.  I am glad that they went over Heather's insufferable head and did it their way though.  Noella did bring a bit of drama to the perfect dinner Heather was trying to have, and I like it when Heather's perfect plans get derailed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, AryasMum said:

I know some are comparing Heather to the Grinch, but I see pure Cruella de Vil. Heather already keeps puppies captive in a cage in her ginormous hotel. All she needs is to bleach one side of her head white. 

I’m willing to take Tamra back if she is pitted against Heather. 

Tamra tried that one season and caved very quickly. She basically groveled for Heather’s forgiveness and switched focus to Shannon (think it was Shannon’s first season).

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Compare to the New York wives a few years back when Bethenny hosted them, (when they took the shelicopter side trip to the tequila brewery). Now that house was ethereal, exotic, expensive and lovely.

I wasn't overly impressed with that house, either, as it did seem quite dated, but It is very traditional, old-world Mexican decor, though, so maybe that's the vibe they were going for?  I will say, though, that those carved front entrance doors were amazing in their workmanship!! 

There are some gorgeous, modern homes in both Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo (where they are staying) - all new and shiny.  Maybe this was a last minute thing, and with Covid, this was the best short-term rental they could find that would accommodate the ladies.  I know that many people who normally vacation in resorts and hotels were opting for AirBnB or VRBO rentals during the time they were filming.

I guess that's why Heather gave a warning about how SHE hadn't seen the house in person, but it looked "nice" from the pictures.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I would feel safe in saying that Noella does not eat much but loves her cocktails, I think that Emily telling her to eat her dinner was not only for social graces but maybe to soak up some of the booze she has consumed.  I found it funny when Dr. Jen and Heather were talking about diets, I am sure eating is the last thing on their list of things to do each day and they both have access to all the cosmetic procedures that can eliminate love handles and such. 

Heather saying how awful and stressful it is to pack for a trip saying it is the worst, really, that is the worst, gah, I hope she never has to experience real world problems.  Heather and Terry want to build a house for her kids so in the future they have some place to be together, like she has been watching This is Us too much.  Reality is the cost of the upkeep of what ever mausoleum they build in Cabo and th e fighting about who gets which week there will spur them to sell and buy their own private homes or condos...just keep telling yourself you are doing all for the kids, Heather, you really are a wonderful, selfless person. 

Her saying that needing a passport to leave the country was the airport's policy was funny, it is the government's policy and that she was so out of the loop of flying commercial she had no idea...Ladies, I smell bullshit.

All the women talked about how hot and humid it was in Cabo so why wear black leggings?  Shannon has got to quit it with the skin tight white jeggings, they do her no favors.

Do we think Nicole did not show up because Noella was going to be there or maybe some other reason?  I did notice that she told Noella that she probably was not the kind of friend Noella needed, Heather said it like that too, I am sure those two talked about Noella.

Noella seems like a chasm of neediness, it must be draining to be around her.

Did I miss how things smoothed over between Heather and Shannon? How did they get to the drinking and having fun level from the ashes that were their friendship?

Absolutely!!!  If you FLY anywhere international, whether it be private jet, commercial airlines or even a cargo plane, you still need a valid passport BOOK, and that book must be stamped by Immigration. 

Passport cards are only acceptable for land entry, or by car, so Noella can lose me with her "I only ever flew to Mexico on a private jet" bullshit.  Guess what, Noella - you're making yourself sound like a bullshitter and completely stupid by trying to impress us.  

Noella and her excuses were giving me Kim Richards vibes - remember when they went to Hawaii, and Kim gave Kyle stupid, lame excuses for missing her flight?

I'm guessing the only way Noella ever went to Mexico, if at all, may have been by car, and that was probably to Tijuana.  

I think Nicole didn't go because there is more to the story between Nicole and Noella - there is a deeper reason that we don't know as to why Nicole, all of a sudden, "can't be that person" for Noella.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
16 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think Nicole didn't go because there is more to the story between Nicole and Noella - there is a deeper reason that we don't know as to why Nicole, all of a sudden, "can't be that person" for Noella.  

The online gossip has all been about how Nicole got bumped to "friend of" status because of the lawsuit with Terry Dubrow, but that doesn't really fly with me given what we've been shown on the screen.  Granted, maybe Heather was saying one thing on the show, and another thing behind the scenes, but that doesn't make much sense to me (because honestly, Heather would have been well within her rights to be upset with Nicole for not telling her beforehand). And it doesn't really seem like Heather's style - I feel like Heather makes her feelings pretty clear.  So it does seem to me like there is some back story around Nicole that we aren't seeing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Tamara could joke her out of the lady-of-the-manor affect, and Heather would loosen up and feel relatable. I don't see any of that this time.

Maybe.  But Her reading out loud an endless string of very dirty profanity-laden cards and saying "ok, that's pretty funny" seems to put her in a place that I'm not sure a number of the current Housewives would inhabit.

• Love 4

I noticed that the dress that Emily wore to Shane's graduation party looks like the same dress that Dr. Jen wears in the opening credits group shot.  

Emily is a large framed woman but has a great hourglass shape that is in proportion but it was funny when she and Dr. Jen were standing side by side in bathing suits at the store, Emily is aware of her size but I do wonder if production had a hand in getting them together like that.

The carved sun doors at the rental house were interesting but I do not think there was glass in the little windows around the sides.  I loved the belle epoque windows in the rest of the house, sort gave it a Gaudi vibe.

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, Lassus said:

Maybe.  But Her reading out loud an endless string of very dirty profanity-laden cards and saying "ok, that's pretty funny" seems to put her in a place that I'm not sure a number of the current Housewives would inhabit.

I also thought her "drink the shot and shut up" re Noella and the warm tequila was pretty funny and more down-to-earth than we are used to seeing with her. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

OMG .. I feel the exact way.  I’ve missed four episodes, as I couldn’t take Heather.  Am trying to watch last nights episode.  Heather is the Don of the group.  What she says is Gospel, and they all follow the leader.  Now, they are hawking their products on Bravo, as was their plan.

Ha .. I’m thinking of buying a retreat house in Cabo for my three kids too.  Haha .. in my dreams.  I’d love to rip that knot off her head right now.  I’m trying to make it thru this episode.  Very hard.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

For the love of all that's decent, GO UP A SIZE EMILY!

*I realize I make the same comment every week but she's not hearing me, lol

Every backless dress she wears, shows the fat hanging over on her back.  Not a good look.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I wish one of the other women would just stand up to Heather. When she gets in their face scolding and demeaning them I want one of them to channel Chef Rachel (from Below Deck) and tell Heather "Eat my cooter!"

Haha.  I’m wondering if Don Heather brought her bag of Dubrow creams to sell on the beach.  I’m sure Terry put some in her Loubiton luggage to hawk.

• LOL 6
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree with you, both about Noella not kissing Heather's ring and the fact that Noella is really just crazy (hey, she used to be friends with Braunwyn, so she has to be at least a little crazy).   But I feel like she is coming in too hot and too thirsty for her first season on the show.  She could still not kiss the hem of Heather's gown, but she doesn't have to do it the way she is going about it.  I think this can go bad for Noella.  She could become a "one and done" because of her behavior toward Heather (or, just because she is flat out NUTS), or she could totally cement her position - I think it will depend on how the other women feel about her at the end of the season, or if Andy has an ax to grind with Heather.

I’ll get the ax ready.  People hated Brownstone, so she went bye,bye.  Heather is not helping the show.  She’s ruining it with her threats about her family.  Like nobody else here has a family.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Noella acting like she’s never in her life flown commercial before and thus had a hard day was truly something. 

Does anyone else find Dr Jen to be just sort of weird and off? That conversation with Heather about her diet was so odd. The nanny made chicken once so she ate it? Sometimes her husband makes steamed vegetables and she’ll eat that? Does she not eat otherwise? I couldn’t even follow what she was trying to say.

I still don’t know what her credentials are.  I don’t get doing surgery on a face in heels and an outfit.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Lassus said:

I miss the New York Housewives tremendously.  I love LuAnn, ditzy Ramona and Sonja.  They walk around without makeup, piss in their pants and don’t care.  They are real.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I still don’t know what her credentials are.  I don’t get doing surgery on a face in heels and an outfit.

I used to work with an OB who would perform c-sections in heels. I don’t get it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Every backless dress she [Emily] wears, shows the fat hanging over on her back.  Not a good look.

Not just that, the dress she wore swimsuit shopping was about an inch below her vagina.   To be fair I really didn't watch to closely after that opening scene.   The Heather Dubrow Show just isn't very entertaining to me. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 8

Heather sure was chill  but who wants to see that boring segment of her with her realtor looking at photo's of a possible Casa Dubrow in Cabo? Boring. 

I finally realized that Nicole is Nicole Eggert from Baywatch! If anybody here is old enough to remember that show with Pam Anderson, Nicole has an entirely different face now. After that show was cancelled she got really fat and went on Celebrity Fit Club to lose the weight but didn't have much success. I loved that show because it showed loser has been celebs that let themselves go to hell and wanted to get back in shape. I wonder how she finally lost so much weight. Wow, the work she has had done! 

I don't get why Shannon had to jump in the pool with her clothes on including long jeans and a big flowy shirt. Wtf she wasn't even wearing shorts and a tank top. Fully freakin' clothed. Was that supposed to be spontaneous and fun? 

Noella is an asshole. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I  finally realized that Nicole is Nicole Eggert from Baywatch! If anybody here is old enough to remember that show with Pam Anderson, Nicole has an entirely different face. now. Wow, the work she has had done! 

Hahaha!   I was just going to post "Who's Nicole?"  because I can't see that she adds anything to this show except maybe a cautionary tale of too much plastic surgery.    Are you sure that's the same Nicole?

https://timesnewsnetwork.com/news/entertainment/nicole-eggert-runs-errands-ahead-of-her-milestone-50th-birthday/

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 6
18 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Heather’s proposed Cabo compound  house is just as ugly, uninviting snd lacking in personal warmth as the outside and inside of her OC home and her heart.

Right? It looked some high end medical facility for the rich and famous.

42 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Heather sure was chill  but who wants to see that boring segment of her with her realtor looking at photo's of a possible Casa Dubrow in Cabo? Boring. 

I finally realized that Nicole is Nicole Eggert from Baywatch! If anybody here is old enough to remember that show with Pam Anderson, Nicole has an entirely different face now. After that show was cancelled she got really fat and went on Celebrity Fit Club to lose the weight but didn't have much success. I loved that show because it showed loser has been celebs that let themselves go to hell and wanted to get back in shape. I wonder how she finally lost so much weight. Wow, the work she has had done! 

I don't get why Shannon had to jump in the pool with her clothes on including long jeans and a big flowy shirt. Wtf she wasn't even wearing shorts and a tank top. Fully freakin' clothed. Was that supposed to be spontaneous and fun? 

Noella is an asshole. 

No...the Nicole Eggert from Baywatch looks nothing like this Nicole nor like the Nicole she used to be...not passing judgement just fact.

• Love 9