Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Reminders:  Episodes happen in episode time.  Only discuss what is known as of the time the episode is filmed. 

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Hahaha!   I was just going to post "Who's Nicole?"  because I can't see that she adds anything to this show except maybe a cautionary tale of too much plastic surgery.    Are you sure that's the same Nicole?

https://timesnewsnetwork.com/news/entertainment/nicole-eggert-runs-errands-ahead-of-her-milestone-50th-birthday/

Yes, that's her. I watched the "Never Before Seen" footage and and Emily made a drunken comment at Heather's book party that Nicole was on Baywatch. That cut didn't make it to the actual show. 

I think that pic was an old one before she lost weight even though it was posted recently. 

2 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

No...the Nicole Eggert from Baywatch looks nothing like this Nicole nor like the Nicole she used to be...not passing judgement just fact.

It's her. Emily said it on the show. See my other post. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Every backless dress she wears, shows the fat hanging over on her back.  Not a good look.

She dresses like a 20 something. I don't understand the bad clothing choices these middle aged women make. You can look sleek and sexy at 40 plus if you choose outfits that are age appropriate. Women who are 40 plus in age look ridiculous wearing outfits that 17-35 year old women/girls wear. Emily used to wear more age appropriate things but this season she looks like she's been shopping at Fashion Bug.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, that's her. I watched the "Never Before Seen" footage and and Emily made a drunken comment at Heather's book party that Nicole was on Baywatch. That cut didn't make it to the actual show. 

I think that pic was an old one before she lost weight even though it was posted recently. 

It's her. Emily said it on the show. See my other post. 

This is Nicole Eggert. Photo taken last week in Los Angeles. She is 50 years old. The Nicole on RHOC is not 50. 

0EB712F5-3CF0-4A2B-A064-083B36BEAA4C.jpeg.4b0d955fb6c04562a7ea8cbf53a5199b.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

This is Nicole Eggert. Photo taken last week in Los Angeles. She is 50 years old. The Nicole on RHOC is not 50. 

To be fair, I found this photo on some tabloid I'd never heard of so just because it says it was taken this week doesn't really mean it was.  

The main evidence that RHOOC Nicole isn't the Baywatch Nicole is Bravo lists her as Nicole James. 

Edited to add:   Hmmmm, Nicole James seems to have been scrubbed from the Bravo cast on their website.  Ha!

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 3
27 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

She dresses like a 20 something. I don't understand the bad clothing choices these middle aged women make. You can look sleek and sexy at 40 plus if you choose outfits that are age appropriate. Women who are 40 plus in age look ridiculous wearing outfits that 17-35 year old women/girls wear. Emily used to wear more age appropriate things but this season she looks like she's been shopping at Fashion Bug.

fb.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

The main evidence that RHOOC Nicole isn't the Baywatch Nicole is Bravo lists her as Nicole James. 

Terry Dubrow used a different last name when he and Heather confronted her about the lawsuit. Maybe she was married? 

Why in the world would Emily be standing right next to her at the party and say she used to be on Baywatch? Nicole didn't deny. 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Terry Dubrow used a different last name when he and Heather confronted her about the lawsuit. Maybe she was married? 

Why in the world would Emily be standing right next to her at the party and say she used to be on Baywatch? Nicole didn't deny. 

Nicole Eggert has a Twitter and insta and she looks nothing like the rhoc Nicole James (former last name Weise)

Idk why she didn't deny when Emily said that? She doesn't seem like the sharpest pencil in the knife drawer. Emily might have been snarking because Shannon had said Nicole used to look like Pam Anderson?

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, StevieRocks said:

These rubes have got to go. Overpacking just shows that you are not a seasoned traveller. And Madame Puppet Heather with that moronic tag line? "If you want to reach my standards, you'd better get a ladder"??? You're a pig on a ho-wives show, your greasy husband's face looks like a balloon animal, and you and he stay hawking shitty products like a couple of low-rent snake oil salesmen.  You HAVE no standards, you desperate jackal.

I cracked up when Don Heather answered the door while Terry was hawking his wares to a camera in their home.  They stop at nothing.  Are they in Walmart and Costco yet?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

It must’ve been a joke, because it’s not the Nicole from Baywatch. She is older than the Nicole on this show. Here’s a bio on her. It says she’s 42 and doesn’t say anything about her ever being on Baywatch. 

https://caknowledge.com/nicole-james-net-worth/

This is the Nicole from Baywatch. She’s 50. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Eggert

It does seem like Nicole’s role is being minimized. She’s not getting that much air time. She seems more like a friend than one of the featured stars. I wonder what happened. 

I don’t enjoy anything about Heather. I didn’t think she could get more pretentious than several years ago, but I was wrong. 

Noella is so crazy/medicated/drunk most of the time that she can be weirdly entertaining. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

To be fair, I found this photo on some tabloid I'd never heard of so just because it says it was taken this week doesn't really mean it was.  

Edited to add:   Hmmmm, Nicole James seems to have been scrubbed from the Bravo cast on their website.  Ha!

Well you can always do more if a deep dive on Google on her…I would do it but I have more pressing things to do this evening.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Seems like Heather's true motive for going to Cabo was to meet with her architect, tour houses for sale and continue to brag about her pretentious lifestyle. She only turned it into a girl's trip so Bravo would pick up the tab. I thought that house was awful. Maybe the Flintstones would fawn all over it, but Fancy Pants? I don't think so. Hard to believe she chose that location. 

So Brawnwyn gets aufed, but now we're stuck with her weirdo friends ... why?  Nothing about Jen interests me and Noella is beautiful, but there's nothing of real substance there. 

I liked the scenes of Shannon with Gina & Emily.  The vibe changes when the other women are with them.  

Please stop trying to make Nicole happen.  So she refused to go to Cabo if Noella was invited? Works for me. Whatever plastic surgeon she went to after she sued Terry also deserved to be the recipient of a lawsuit. Yikes.   

• Love 14
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:
4 hours ago, Lassus said:

Maybe.  But Her reading out loud an endless string of very dirty profanity-laden cards and saying "ok, that's pretty funny" seems to put her in a place that I'm not sure a number of the current Housewives would inhabit.

I also thought her "drink the shot and shut up" re Noella and the warm tequila was pretty funny and more down-to-earth than we are used to seeing with her. 

Ok, I just saw these and laughed a lot, especially at the "drink the tequila" one. Now that's the Heather I like!

(looks like the whole episode didn't tape due to storms last night. so glad I thought to schedule the later one, too, because that one got the whole eppy!)

• Love 2

I am shocked, amazed, befuddled, confused, and mystified because… I enjoyed this episode.

Oh, wait, I have to edit this because I had not yet watched the last seven minutes after Noella arrived.Now I’m intensely annoyed and I still have six minutes to go. I fear it will not go well.

” it’s a tequila shot! Throw it back, shut up!“😂😂

Edited by Mar
Added
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Mar said:

I am shocked, amazed, befuddled, confused, and mystified because… I enjoyed this episode.

Oh, wait, I have to edit this because I had not yet watched the last seven minutes after Noella arrived.Now I’m intensely annoyed and I still have six minutes to go. I fear it will not go well.

South, it will go south.

• LOL 11

Emily looks a lot better without clothes then with them. She should just wear a bathing suit. 
Did I see a hang tag in Heather’s closet with her name on it? Is she hawking fashion too or maybe getting ready to?! These two would sell their turds if they thought they could make any money. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Hahaha!   I was just going to post "Who's Nicole?"  because I can't see that she adds anything to this show except maybe a cautionary tale of too much plastic surgery.    Are you sure that's the same Nicole?

https://timesnewsnetwork.com/news/entertainment/nicole-eggert-runs-errands-ahead-of-her-milestone-50th-birthday/

I don’t think it’s the same Nicole but I just want to praise all the Jesuses that I’m not famous and therefore not subjected to before & after photos of me at 20/skinny/hot to now plastered everywhere . This isn’t a slam on Nicole Eggert’s current looks - I’d be perfectly happy looking like her - but the captions describing her food takeout container, seriously!? I feel for her.

• Love 18

I always find it funny when howives brag about their lavish lifestyles, that are often the result of marrying money. Heather Dubrow. Erika Girardi.  Noella. Though I guess in Erika's case it is the result of marrying a swindler. Though that could also be the case with Heather and Noella, we just haven't found out as yet.

I didn't think it was possible though to dislike Noella more than Heather, but I did in this epi. It is going to be a long season if they keep giving Noella this much air time. Ugh. 

Dr Jen is really a Bravo fail as well. She complains about having to split her time between family, her job and friends. But these are not her friends. and she is in Cabo because she took another job as a howife. I hate women who complain about their lives when they are the ones making the decisions to put themselves in the very position they are complaining about. Go away Dr Jen and take Rye Rye with you. And Noella. 

• Love 16

I might watch this episode eventually but tonight I decided to watch The Facts of life episodes. And let me tell you , tootie  maybe losing her hearing is more interesting than Heather  loooking for a vacation home. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Emily looks a lot better without clothes then with them. She should just wear a bathing suit. 
Did I see a hang tag in Heather’s closet with her name on it? Is she hawking fashion too or maybe getting ready to?! These two would sell their turds if they thought they could make any money. 

Why not...some broad was selling her jarred farts on the Internet. The way Terry and Heather live is way more extravagant than I imagined. How much is he pulling in through his practice? And the crap they sell online couldn't be bringing in all that much. They look like Jeff Bezos wannabes. If they are making multi-millions why are they on this show? I would be more impressed if he donated his time and surgical skills to Doctors Without Borders and not be spending millions on another ugly mansion and private jets. They are the epitome of entitlement and vacuous spendthrifting.

• Love 23
6 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

These rubes have got to go. Overpacking just shows that you are not a seasoned traveller. And Madame Puppet Heather with that moronic tag line? "If you want to reach my standards, you'd better get a ladder"??? You're a pig on a ho-wives show, your greasy husband's face looks like a balloon animal, and you and he stay hawking shitty products like a couple of low-rent snake oil salesmen.  You HAVE no standards, you desperate jackal.

Maybe folks need a ladder to climb down into the sewer where the Dubrow's standards are? 

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

If they are making multi-millions why are they on this show?

It's not about the money - it's about the FAME.  The Dubrows are Talent-less Famewhores. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

It's not about the money - it's about the FAME.  The Dubrows are Talent-less Famewhores. 

Yep. Heather seems really into appearance and status, having all the trappings of wealth. She reminds me of an aunt of mine who’d get really haughty when she was on a binge. She’s talk about her money, beautiful house, custom-made furniture, etc. Heather does it too and doesn’t even need to be drunk, so she doesn’t have that excuse. 

Terry is right there with her so I guess they are ideally matched. 

I can’t figure out what happened to Nicole’s nose but it looks strange to me. Is it the dip, the nostrils or the slight turned-up tip? Meanwhile, Noella’s was shaved down to a tiny little thing. This is assuming she had it done. Maybe she didn’t. 

Emily looked ok in the scenes but in one of the TH’s, her eyes are barely visible even with the fake lashes. Is it because of all the filler in her face or something else? 

The scene with Shannon, Emily and Gina laughing and having fun was one of the more enjoyable parts of the show. I don’t understand why TPTB decided to make Heather the focus this season. Didn’t they learn anything from train wreck Braunwyn?

• Love 10
16 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Heather sure was chill  but who wants to see that boring segment of her with her realtor looking at photo's of a possible Casa Dubrow in Cabo? Boring. 

I finally realized that Nicole is Nicole Eggert from Baywatch! If anybody here is old enough to remember that show with Pam Anderson, Nicole has an entirely different face now. After that show was cancelled she got really fat and went on Celebrity Fit Club to lose the weight but didn't have much success. I loved that show because it showed loser has been celebs that let themselves go to hell and wanted to get back in shape. I wonder how she finally lost so much weight. Wow, the work she has had done! 

I don't get why Shannon had to jump in the pool with her clothes on including long jeans and a big flowy shirt. Wtf she wasn't even wearing shorts and a tank top. Fully freakin' clothed. Was that supposed to be spontaneous and fun? 

Noella is an asshole. 

Wait what????  That’s Nicole Eggart. I don’t even see a glimmer of her behind the (insert procedures) she’s done to herself. Whoa

Edited by TV Diva Queen
15 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

The recipe for the Housewives shows seems to be “Mix a dollop of narcissism into a bowl of fresh mid-life crisis” - these women are desperate to be seen as young, sexy, and better than the rest. Pretty pathetic stuff really.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

She really did!  Her comments about it being like trying on clothes with her daughter cracked me up.  She also looked like she really knew what she was doing on that horse (said by someone who has never ridden, so I hope she wasn't doing something egregiously wrong!).

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Noella is truly awful, possibly crazy and at least as much a Narcissist as Heather but she lacks Heather's ability to at least pretend to be mildly interested in anything or anyone but herself. Her Loud,  rude behavior at the dinner is what I have come to expect from drunk housewives but I think she was sober. And giving a book like that to a 17 year old? Yep, she's worth than Heather. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

She also looked like she really knew what she was doing on that horse (said by someone who has never ridden, so I hope she wasn't doing something egregiously wrong!).

In my opinion she was riding like a pro, I ride English and I am not sure I would ride as well as Emily did on a western saddle.

Shannon confused me, she said she rode all the time when she was young but we say the guide talking her thru on how to mount the horse, odd because that is the easiest thing to remember if you have not done it in a while!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Wait what????  That’s Nicole Eggart. I don’t even see a glimmer of her behind the (insert procedures) she’s done to herself. Whoa

Emily said Nicole was on Baywatch but I think it was just drunk talk. It's not the same person. Nicole James is younger than Nicole Eggert.

• Love 3

Emily is trying to fit into clothes that are 2 sizes too small, which is why she looks so awful in everything she wears.

She has a beautiful body, which we saw in her swimsuit.  I suspect it's pressure to fit into the RH mold, and her feeling of hating to see that size on the tag.  It's like when Seinfeld changed the size on his jeans, lol.

The stores she shops in with her co-stars likely don't carry many larger sizes.  Many of these boutiques don't go above single digits; a size 8 is considered very large.

I've faced this with friends when I've been shopping, as I'm often the largest one at a size 10-12.  Even a size L in these stores is often too tight, as they're made for boutique sizing.  I recently had a friend complain that the double-00's were sold out in one boutique, as that's a very popular size.

Joan Rivers famously said, "Just because it zips, doesn't mean it fits".

So Emily buys dresses two sizes smaller, which means they pinch across the back, and ride up too high.  So she looks like she's trying to fit into her daughter's clothes.  Interesting that she even referenced that when she stood next to the others in the shop.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mytmo said:

I miss Fashion Bug

I miss Casual Corner.

All this talk about Emily and her ill fitting clothes we have talk about Gina and her ill fitting clothing, if she would invest in some good foundations like Spanx and a good bra and give up on those nylon knits she favors and lastly, stand up straight!!

• Love 8

The gift that Noella gave Max sounded to me like a version of Cards Against Humanity type game geared LGBTQIA+

I don't think that's a horrible gift for a 17 yo. Kids play CAH all the time and it's plenty filthy. I'm not clutching my pearls on this. I think it's sex positive and for coming out for LGBTQIA+ talking about sex acts and pleasure is a relief, it can be very freeing and help you be yourself esp if you have felt opressed in the coming out process. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I miss Casual Corner.

All this talk about Emily and her ill fitting clothes we have talk about Gina and her ill fitting clothing, if she would invest in some good foundations like Spanx and a good bra and give up on those nylon knits she favors and lastly, stand up straight!!

She does have really poor posture...you can tell she wasn't an athlete at any time in her life. 

7 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I don't think that's Nicole Eggert.

It is...google other media outlets and you'll see similar photos of her.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Yep. Heather seems really into appearance and status, having all the trappings of wealth. She reminds me of an aunt of mine who’d get really haughty when she was on a binge. She’s talk about her money, beautiful house, custom-made furniture, etc. Heather does it too and doesn’t even need to be drunk, so she doesn’t have that excuse. 

Terry is right there with her so I guess they are ideally matched. 

I can’t figure out what happened to Nicole’s nose but it looks strange to me. Is it the dip, the nostrils or the slight turned-up tip? Meanwhile, Noella’s was shaved down to a tiny little thing. This is assuming she had it done. Maybe she didn’t. 

Emily looked ok in the scenes but in one of the TH’s, her eyes are barely visible even with the fake lashes. Is it because of all the filler in her face or something else? 

The scene with Shannon, Emily and Gina laughing and having fun was one of the more enjoyable parts of the show. I don’t understand why TPTB decided to make Heather the focus this season. Didn’t they learn anything from train wreck Braunwyn?

I just don't get the fake lashes.  Can't we just be ourselves?  Sets high expectations.  I don't even think men like all of that crap, but apparently women dress for other women, not for men.  I've always said that a guy needs to check out childhood pictures of their love interest to see what they REALLY look like and what their potential children will look like, lol.  Even photographs of beautiful places seem to be jacked up with filters.  Really?  No one knows what's real anymore.

• Love 10

What’s with the white dress that Noella wears during the mini interviews?  Under boobage must be THE thing   Not only that, but her makeup makes her look 20 years older.  Can’t help but think there’s some kind of mental illness here?

Heather is one giant pain in the ass show off.  Everything she says and does is to brag how wealthy she is, and she loves to rub it in during every episode. I just don’t get how anyone would want to be friends with her unless they’re hanger on-ers, who want to get things they would never get on their own. And now she wants to build a mansion of a vacation house just to leave to her kids?  Talk about ridiculous consumption.

Please, someone clue Emily in that she’s no where near the size she thinks she is.  Those dresses with all the strings——she looked like a trussed up ham, Oscar Mayer’s dream.  And those bathing suits?  I don’t need to see lower lady lips or an anal opening because of a bathing suit that doesn’t fit appropriately  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 1/19/2022 at 9:23 PM, StevieRocks said:

I'm definitely out, as many have said, if this is going to be the Madame Puppet Heather show. 🤮 I find everything about her repulsive--and REALLY boring.

I think it was a mistake to bring back Heather without having a rival who could match her wealth. It's ridiculous to have Heather "my house is a hotel" Dubrow with Gina Casita . The show would need to bring in an LVP type to oppose her.

Heather is doing damage to her reputation which could affect the family's business ventures.

I am happy that Bronwyn & Kelly Dodd are gone but the show may have to bring back Vicky or Tamra to balance things out.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, oakville said:

I think it was a mistake to bring back Heather without having a rival who could match her wealth. It's ridiculous to have Heather "my house is a hotel" Dubrow with Gina Casita . The show would need to bring in an LVP type to oppose her.

Heather is doing damage to her reputation which could affect the family's business ventures.

I am happy that Bronwyn & Kelly Dodd are gone but the show may have to bring back Vicky or Tamra to balance things out.

They ran a season 2 marathon on Wednesday, my housecleaning day, so I watched while cleaning. I found myself nostalgic not only for Vickie (it included the "family van" episode, a true classic) at least in comparison to this season, I found Jeanna and her brood, Lauri and even Jo and Slade's drama more interesting. Granted, this season is not a tough one to top. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 10

Novella & Sweet James were only married a year.  Me thinks she misses his *money*.

i really wish we weren’t missing Nicole being just as messy as Noella.  I want to hear the shit she’s talking first -hand.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I miss Casual Corner.

I still have a winter coat from Casual Corner.  I will never let it go!  I used to travel to NY in the 80's, and I wore it on those trips.  I live in a very warm state, so it doesn't get much use, so it still looks almost new.  And lucky me, shoulder pads are back!  LOL

I was so not impressed with that Cabo house.  The lack of A/C in the main areas alone would have had me running to the nearest hotel.  You could tell they were all blotting their sweat in between takes.  I'm sure it was expensive, but oh my.  

Also, I don't get the Dubrows' intent for a home in Cabo.  So their kids could collectively have a house?  She said it like she & Terry are near death.  I'm wondering if it's more about a lovely place to get some assets outside the U.S.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The gift that Noella gave Max sounded to me like a version of Cards Against Humanity type game geared LGBTQIA+

I don't think that's a horrible gift for a 17 yo. Kids play CAH all the time and it's plenty filthy. I'm not clutching my pearls on this. I think it's sex positive and for coming out for LGBTQIA+ talking about sex acts and pleasure is a relief, it can be very freeing and help you be yourself esp if you have felt opressed in the coming out process. 

I think that if another 17 year old gave Max the books/cards/whatever it was, it wouldn't be inappropriate. But for someone who is ostensibly a "friend of" her mother and an adult, IMO, it was inappropriate. She doesn't know Max like that, and therefore she doesn't know if Max would find it embarrassing vs. empowering. (In fact, I suspect Max DID find it embarrassing, which is why it ended up on the show).

I think that Heather was being hyperbolic to call it "pornography."  But I think it was fine to call it inappropriate, especially because the relationship between Noella and Max is tenuous, at best. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I still have a winter coat from Casual Corner.  I will never let it go!  I used to travel to NY in the 80's, and I wore it on those trips.  I live in a very warm state, so it doesn't get much use, so it still looks almost new.  And lucky me, shoulder pads are back!  LOL

I was so not impressed with that Cabo house.  The lack of A/C in the main areas alone would have had me running to the nearest hotel.  You could tell they were all blotting their sweat in between takes.  I'm sure it was expensive, but oh my.  

Also, I don't get the Dubrows' intent for a home in Cabo.  So their kids could collectively have a house?  She said it like she & Terry are near death.  I'm wondering if it's more about a lovely place to get some assets outside the U.S.

OMG, you still have a coat from CC? Wow, cool! I doubt I could still fit in to anything I had ever bought there back in the day.

I am confused by Heather getting emotional about building a vacation house for the kids, don't they already have a house in some ski town? Couldn't that be for the kids?  Do they lie to themselves when they make a large purchase and say it is for the kids?   I usually make my throw blanket purchases based on whether I think my cat would like the fabric so I can be fancy too Heather, lol.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
On 1/20/2022 at 7:11 PM, Feline Goddess said:

Seems like Heather's true motive for going to Cabo was to meet with her architect, tour houses for sale and continue to brag about her pretentious lifestyle. She only turned it into a girl's trip so Bravo would pick up the tab. I thought that house was awful. Maybe the Flintstones would fawn all over it, but Fancy Pants? I don't think so. Hard to believe she chose that location. 

There’s always a method to Heather’s madness.  Seems like she always has to be on top when it comes to anything.  It’s like a sickness in her.  Btw, that hairdo sucks.  Plus, she is hogging this show in every way.  Only two pages of comments so far?  Just goes to show ya.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG, you still have a coat from CC? Wow, cool! I doubt I could still fit in to anything I had ever bought there back in the day.

I am confused by Heather getting emotional about building a vacation house for the kids, don't they already have a house in some ski town? Couldn't that be for the kids?  Do they lie to themselves when they make a large purchase and say it is for the kids?   I usually make my throw blanket purchases based on whether I think my cat would like the fabric so I can be fancy too Heather, lol.

Seems like everything is about her kids now that they are older.  I don’t remember her being so hands on years ago. I think they were more with the nannies growing up.  We’re they always rich?  Did Heather ever wash the floor, change poopy diapers, cook dinners, etc.  Doubt it.  She was probably going to auditions, having her hair and nails done, shopping for outfits, etc.  Things a normal housewife doesn’t do all the time, or ever.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

At least they will have mountains of debt in two countries.

These are the kind of people that look like they are super loaded.  Then comes a time when something happens, and you find out they are mortgaged up to their heads.  The only thing nice about that mosuleum is the pool and view.  The house is ridiculous.  I can’t imagine anyone interested in that cold looking house.  With kids especially.  Miss Heather has awful taste.  Those velvet ropes at the party were a joke.  Where was the dining room?  Does all her company eat in the hallway, or whatever she calls it.

• Love 5