Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Oh my god, there’s cardboard where the window pane should be. How could this house possibly be for rent? Why is it filled with (disgusting) furniture? Why is she sitting on it? This is worse than Hoarders.

Oh - she's not just sitting on it. She is going to SLEEP on that bed. It's included with the rent!

• LOL 2
7 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Just so you know, that combo of colors can look nice. Although i wasn’t blessed with red hair and had to dye my roots to fake it lol.

CD4A545B-B5BE-4A03-9835-FCCFF7FB86DA.jpeg

I actuality love this look. If I  were in my 20's I would totally rock that. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ChicksDigScars said:

It looks like a fire trap. And she would never get out in time. 

And what’s with the Wide Load sign on the sliding glass door? This is horrible. Worst dump yet. 

I think Lupe and Gilbert's hellhole was slightly worse.  And they didn't have a car.  Tough call.

• Love 1
Just now, Boston said:

I'm telling ya.  nothing better than that old time rock and roll and crazy music.  I LOVE it.  My brothers are all like "where did you learn that music?".  and i'm good for this century music too.  Silent Lucidity - Queensryche?  I thought one of my brothers was gonna faint.  I keep up.

Try some Traffic!  Stevie Winwood in his youth working that organ!!!!

• Love 7
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Oh - she's not just sitting on it. She is going to SLEEP on that bed. It's included with the rent!

This is the kinda place you find when you network..at the homeless shelter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does anyone get muscle cramps in your legs? I had to get up an walk around for the last five minutes. The pain is unnerving. 

Yup - try adding a little potassium in your diet - like a banana a day?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Oh my god, there’s cardboard where the window pane should be. How could this house possibly be for rent? Why is it filled with (disgusting) furniture? Why is she sitting on it? This is worse than Hoarders.

I’m guessing this is an illegal rental. House was likely abandoned and someone is renting and going to claim squatter rights

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

My daughter joined me a few minutes ago. First, when she so Cheyenne at the laundromat she couldn’t believe that she wasn’t the poundtestant. After I caught her up on the show, she was sucked in to the crap fest. Upon seeing their new home/squat, her comment was that there is no way that there aren’t rats there.

Also, is Philip even 5 feet tall?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does anyone get muscle cramps in your legs? I had to get up an walk around for the last five minutes. The pain is unnerving. 

Try postasium and magnesium supplements. 

• Love 1

Cheyanne barely fits in the back seat.

I can't imagine why mom doesn't approve of the six-week fiancé you met in the homeless shelter.

Kicked out of the house "because the people tried to raise the rent." Uh huh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

I'm telling ya.  nothing better than that old time rock and roll and crazy music.  I LOVE it.  My brothers are all like "where did you learn that music?".  and i'm good for this century music too.  Silent Lucidity - Queensryche?  I thought one of my brothers was gonna faint.  I keep up.

Sometimes when we're in the car, my grown son will play some of 'my' music. Usually I'm surprised and ask him where did he learn about X? "What do you mean? You played it all the time when I was growing up."

Oh. Sometimes they listen. Not when it's important, tho. 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

No, 40 pounds at this point is not "pretty good" nor is it "almost 60."

Delusion, thy name is Dolly.

Mom looks so tiny sitting between the two of them.

If Dolly if 5'2', how tall is mom? Also, why is she dressed like an old-timey train engineer?

You've known your "best friend" for a year?

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 8