Type keyword(s) to search

S10:E12: Dolly's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Her friend is Cheyenne. She says she is Dolly's "best friend." I don't know if she lives there but she provides Dolly with a lot of her activities of daily living (bathing, etc.)

Codependent enabler.  Mohawk Mom feeds two Jabbas in exchange for not having to engage with Dolly.

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

DEAR GOD GET A LOAD OF MAMA

Perhaps the punk rocker look is no longer age appropriate. Could I recommend a simple white turtleneck, a chic pixie with some longer pieces up front, a dab of concealer, light mascara, and a punchy lip gloss? No? Go f myself? Alrighty then 🤣

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Happy Birthday! 

These are not easy times. 

I'm a sweet eater. My eating habit is, I have to fight it all the time and most days I do have a sweet dessert after dinner. I'm of average weight, and it's a comfort thing for me, especially after work and Nov. until spring.  And bread, butter...don't get me started. 

I stopped with the chocolate.  for the past 2 years I would buy dark chocolate Hershey Kisses.. and ice cream with chocolate (my mother told me you need chocolate when you don't have sex -I just had a HUGE breakup).  She's nuts.. anyway.  I am only buying ice cream now.  I'm not overweight.. but believe me, I could be (again after the breakup- 8 yr. relationship).  I am a stress sweet eater.

• Love 8