Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Bali Highs and Lows

• Start Topic

I enjoyed that part as well, the show seems so scripted now that it was refreshing to see something that seems real.

I just had to laugh at Tamra calling Lizzie self-absorbed. Then again, they all are.

What was the deal with Vicki’s employee that thought there was no internet in Bali and that Vicki would probably be staying in a hut? Was she teasing Vicki with things she knew Vicki would fall for? Or was she really that ignorant?

I think she was messing with Vicki. I can't imagine not trying to mess with Vicki if I worked for her.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 9

The resort was okaay...but all the vacation resorts on these reality shows look like the same place to me...kardashians etc...

they are like the McMansions they live in.

No history, exploring...just touristy things, champs, and wait staff and feather beds.

Ok...I'll take the feather beds, and luxury suites are a fun treat...but if it's how u live every day..what the difference?

NYC went on a couple of fun places this year...but otherwise it's like they drop them from a helicopter into some random spa for rich idiots who think they are adventurous

• Love 6

That stray dog had the most accurate reaction of anyone on the show last night. He was just strolling along minding his own damn business and all of a sudden some idiot women start shrieking for no apparent reason. He stops in his tracks looked around all confused and was like "What is wrong with these crazy bitches?!?" And then went on his merry way.

I still like Vicki this season but damn she has to be one of the more obnoxious international travelers EVER! I would hate to travel with her anywhere outside the beaten path of Mexico, Hawaii or the Carribbean. Just climbing into the driver's seat of the transport van and honking the horn outside the airport - OBNOXIOUS AS HELL!! Using Spanish words to speak to a waiter in Bali - OBNOXIOUS AS HELL!! Screaming incessantly on an elephant ride - OBNOXIOUS AS HELL!! Acting like a 3 year asked to eat brussel sprouts about frigging prawns with mousse - OBNOXIOUS AS HELL!

I will say though that Shannon and Vicki on the canoe were gold. I like those 2 gals together.

LIzzie -- enough with the birthday party complaints.  You're in Bali, woman!

For real!! No husband or kids to take care. No changing the diapers of a 3 year old. No bikini bottoms to ruche. STFU! Also, Lizzie is too much of a damn princess for me in need of coddling. Who the hell needs a text the next day asking how the party went? Grow the hell up. I do wonder about her marriage to Christian. The sexual stuff was completely out of bounds and uncalled for. I think wanting Christian to do something for her birthday maybe because she constantly says he doesn't do jack shit. He never does anything for her b-day, doesn't help with the kids or around the house, which is odd because I feel like I have seen him cook and help with the kids but than again, who knows he might have been doing all that for the cameras.

I do wonder about the marry, fuck, kill thing. Tamra has more of history of lying but after this incident I am not sure I trust Lizzie's version of facts either. Where the hell were the cameras? Aren't they supposed to capture it all? Did Bravo refuse to pay overtime? LOL! According to Tamra, Eddie said he would marry Heather and fuck Lizzie. So according to Lizzie, who did Eddie say he would fuck if he would marry Lizzie? I just find it hard to believe that he would say that he would say he fuck ice queen Heather.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 8

Wasted on them indeed.

What never fails to disgust me about some of the ladies (mainly Vicki and Tammy Sue) are how they can be so damn judgmental when traveling. Shock and ewws when they saw more than one family with a baby on a moped in Bali kinda made me want to scream. Seriously not everyone in the world is going to be running around in an empty or half empty SUV guzzling gas and spewing out fumes. You do what you gonna do with the means and tools available to you.

Tamra's "I thought we were going to Bali, not Tijuana" when she saw the more "common areas" as they rode to their all expense paid luxury vacay made me want to simultaneously vomit and slap her. Did she expect the whole island to be wall to wall 5 star luxury hotels, day spas, bars and nightclubs? The poor locals who have the misfortune to wait on her hand and hoof have to live somewhere. And seriously, the area didn't look squalid. It wasn't covered in trash. Whether it be abroad or here in the USA, people live all kinds of ways dependent upon their income. Tamra should know that damn well being from the trailer born. The scenery was gorgeous. All of it. I loved the juxtaposition of the temples, statutes with signs of everyday life, like the corner store. It just seemed like they were like "aww, we have finally arrived" only after they had been safely ensonsced in their expensive suites. I get wanting your creature comforts but it is like they can only stand but so much 'other culture' exposure. Why travel half way around the world to eat at McDonalds everyday? That is the impression they give me.

I wish I could travel business class, but that seating was weird. Was that Virgin Airlines? I heard about those pods.

I hate that hat Heather was wearing.

Vicki should stick to that style dress always. She looked nice in that black and white dress.

I don't understand the point to Danielle at all.

Vicki and Tamara are, IMHO, excellent examples of the "ugly American" abroad 

• Love 2
I forgot about Lizzie lashing out at her husband, wow!

I'm not that worried about Shannon's marriage, as much as Lizzie's, now.

Right? I mean she totally called her husband out as a sexual failure on national tv. It was just awful. 

According to Tamra, Eddie said he would marry Heather and fuck Lizzie. So according to Lizzie, who did Eddie say he would fuck if he would marry Lizzie? I just find it hard to believe that he would say that he would say he fuck ice queen Heather.

I'm more interested in knowing who all the husbands said they would "kill". I need Bravo to answer for why that segment didn't make it to air/wasn't taped. 

• Love 5

I think the episode a shifting of alliances in the show.  Heather was pretty desperate to ride the elephant with Vicki because Vicki always acts up and is bound to get camera time.  Vicki and Shannon in and on the kayak was pretty funny.  Shannon sure has nice legs best of the lot of this group.  Shannon needs to realize the dress at the last dinner was not flattering. 

Tamra just has zero credibility.  I  noticed Tamra said at the time of the birthday dinner that her daughter had come down with a fever that morning.  By the time of the Valentine's dinner Tamra said she had been looking after a sick Sophie for a week at the time of the birthday dinner.  Maybe that is why Lizzie called her out on it. 

Only six more days until we see Tamra running and screaming into the night. . .I wonder who will go after her?

Vicki and Tamara are, IMHO, excellent examples of the "ugly American" abroad 

Well, to be fair, they are also excellent examples of the "Ugly American" stateside as well......

• Love 19

The resort was okaay...but all the vacation resorts on these reality shows look like the same place to me...kardashians etc...

they are like the McMansions they live in.

No history, exploring...just touristy things, champs, and wait staff and feather beds.

Well there was that trip on RHOA to Charleston where they went to a home that had been part of the Underground Railroad and we learned that Porsha, grandaughter of a well respected civil rights activist, thought the Underground Rai;road was an actual train. Maybe after that BRAVO decided  history was a bit deep for most of these airheads.

I could picture a few of the New York women appreciating history.Heather would probably pretend to appreciate it. Other than those few, nah. not so much.   

Edited by chlban
  • Love 2

Right? I mean she totally called her husband out as a sexual failure on national tv. It was just awful.

I think that would have to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen on one of these shows. Poor Christian. Lizzie is a real bitch, who does that to someone they love?

• Love 7

People are bored now IMO with the whole general setup of the shows. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are quickly off TV.

I would have to respectfully disagree. As much as we (and I am so included in that) bitch about these shows, I notice that most of the new shows are really just more of this only without "Housewives" in the Title. That new one about the Beauty Queens, housewives who attend beauty pageants, Married to Medicine, housewives with Doctors or women married to Doctors, Blood Sweat and Heels, Housewives but  younger and single. 

The one show they tried, which I personally loved, was Housewives of London......err I mean Ladies of London, but the women were ever so much classier-even the most crass of them was several notches above Tamra, and although they fought, they did so with much less screeching and no physical violence and it appears that show bombed. Which makes me think that as much as everyone, me included, bitches, this is a winning formula.  

Just MO, of  course. I am still pissed that Ladies of London didn't catch on.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 7

I forgot about Lizzie lashing out at her husband, wow!

I'm not that worried about Shannon's marriage, as much as Lizzie's, now.

That was harsh, no matter what was going on. That was really some nasty stuff.

I must have missed the comment, and please don' t make me watch again. What did she say to him? 

Yes!  I could not stop staring at them.  Like, I was almost fascinated.  WHY did they look so bad??  The dress was super-cute, but the boobs just ruined the look. 

I agree, really bad cleavage, I hate, hate, hate to say this but...I know Shannon is raising 3 girls and a positive body image is very important but after breast feeding those three girls maybe it is time to consider a little procedure.  Don't hate me for typing that.

• Love 1

I thought it was Danielle in the limo that said that to Lizzie's hubby.  Not that it being Lizzie makes it better, but at least it's not someone's friend lashing out with super private info like that.

I hate it when they have castmates and then when something changes, Bravo demotes them and edits out scenes that are obviously needed to make the season make sense.  I feel like there are some Danielle-esque scenes that, by being missing, takes a whole lotta sense-making out of some of these scenes. 

I must have missed the comment, and please don' t make me watch again. What did she say to him?

She screamed something about he should try getting a boner once a week. And she would leave him if he didn't plan a better birthday next year. Edited by imjagain

I'm going to shamefully admit champagne on an elephant sounds pretty awesome.....

I agree. And I highly doubt that whatever champs they serve at a strip mall is the same stuff our Heather drinks. Vicki and Tamara always act like hicks when faced with new and different things. They are idiots.

Did anyone catch Shannon on WWHL? I like her new do although i think she should cut it some and soften the makeup. The dress was awful. She needs to go on a shopping trip with Heather. Glad she and David are on the mend.

• Love 2

I knew Vicki would be the Ugly American when outside the USA. She is so culturally ignorant but probably fancies herself quite sophisticated since she has a condo in Mexico.

The constant screaming drove me nuts. They acted like little girls.

I'm so tired of Vicki always acting like she is so damn important her business can't function for 5 minutes without her. Once the financials came out in her divorce everyone found out she's not as successful as she's always portrayed. She doesn't do enough business to need to be connected to her office 24/7. I hate people with that attitude of self-importance.

Heather wasn't as annoying as usual. Didn't have her usual know it all attitude. Jet lag serves her well. Nice not to have to see or hear Terry.

What is with these women wearing makeup to the beach? Heather especially really had it on thick, down to full eye makeup and lipstick.

As beautiful as Bali is I would never survive a plane trip that long. Or be able to deal with that humidity.

It's my opinion that they wear so much makeup to "cover up" the ugliness on the inside

• Love 2
I thought it was Danielle in the limo that said that to Lizzie's hubby.  Not that it being Lizzie makes it better, but at least it's not someone's friend lashing out with super private info like that.

Well, I definitely don't think it was Danielle who said she would leave Christian if he didn't "produce" a better birthday next year. (What? Does she expect her birthday to be on level with a broadway play or something?) I'd have to rewatch about the boner comment, though. I was pretty sure that was Lizzie as well, but I can't say for a certainty. If it was Danielle, that's still pretty shitty - who would tell someone private information like that? 

• Love 1

I enjoyed that part as well, the show seems so scripted now that it was refreshing to see something that seems real.

I just had to laugh at Tamra calling Lizzie self-absorbed. Then again, they all are.

What was the deal with Vicki’s employee that thought there was no internet in Bali and that Vicki would probably be staying in a hut? Was she teasing Vicki with things she knew Vicki would fall for? Or was she really that ignorant?

I think she was probably teasing because she's probably had Vicki pegged for a long time

• Love 1

I must have missed the comment, and please don' t make me watch again. What did she say to him? 

In the limo after her birthday party she screamed something along the lines of it would be nice if he could get a boner at least once a week.  

I agree it is one of the ugliest things we have heard on any of these shows. It rivals Juicy calling his wife a c*** while having phone sex with his girlfriend. 

• Love 4

I must have missed the comment, and please don' t make me watch again. What did she say to him?

She went on a drunken rant about her birthday and how she would leave him if he didn't step it up for her 35th. Then she said that it would also be nice if he could get hard once a week. It was totally a blink and you miss it line. I was so surprised that for a second I couldn't believe I heard right. 

• Love 1

That stray dog had the most accurate reaction of anyone on the show last night. He was just strolling along minding his own damn business and all of a sudden some idiot women start shrieking for no apparent reason. He stops in his tracks looked around all confused and was like "What is wrong with these crazy bitches?!?" And then went on his merry way.

I still like Vicki this season but damn she has to be one of the more obnoxious international travelers EVER! I would hate to travel with her anywhere outside the beaten path of Mexico, Hawaii or the Carribbean. Just climbing into the driver's seat of the transport van and honking the horn outside the airport - OBNOXIOUS AS HELL!! Using Spanish words to speak to a waiter in Bali - OBNOXIOUS AS HELL!! Screaming incessantly on an elephant ride - OBNOXIOUS AS HELL!! Acting like a 3 year asked to eat brussel sprouts about frigging prawns with mousse - OBNOXIOUS AS HELL!

I will say though that Shannon and Vicki on the canoe were gold. I like those 2 gals together.

For real!! No husband or kids to take care. No changing the diapers of a 3 year old. No bikini bottoms to ruche. STFU! Also, Lizzie is too much of a damn princess for me in need of coddling. Who the hell needs a text the next day asking how the party went? Grow the hell up. I do wonder about her marriage to Christian. The sexual stuff was completely out of bounds and uncalled for. I think wanting Christian to do something for her birthday maybe because she constantly says he doesn't do jack shit. He never does anything for her b-day, doesn't help with the kids or around the house, which is odd because I feel like I have seen him cook and help with the kids but than again, who knows he might have been doing all that for the cameras.

I do wonder about the marry, fuck, kill thing. Tamra has more of history of lying but after this incident I am not sure I trust Lizzie's version of facts either. Where the hell were the cameras? Aren't they supposed to capture it all? Did Bravo refuse to pay overtime? LOL! According to Tamra, Eddie said he would marry Heather and fuck Lizzie. So according to Lizzie, who did Eddie say he would fuck if he would marry Lizzie? I just find it hard to believe that he would say that he would say he fuck ice queen Heather.

I'd hate to travel with Vicki anywhere....IMO, she's an obnoxious and ignorant woman 

• Love 4

Right?!   That's exactly what he did.   It made me think to myself, "I'm with ya, dog."

• Love 5

I am loathe to criticize these gals and their physical attributes.  I have no issue mocking the clothes they wear and the way they sometimes emphasize issues (looking straight over at you Vicks), but I don't like to mock their bodies.  The deal with Shannon and her cleavage, however, took me completely by surprise, simply because it became hard for me to focus on anything else when she was on camera.  I think she has a lovely figure, and as someone else has mentioned, great legs. Considering she doesn't work out at all, I would say she is supremely blessed. I simply didn't expect to see what I saw.  

• Love 3

She went on a drunken rant about her birthday and how she would leave him if he didn't step it up for her 35th. Then she said that it would also be nice if he could get hard once a week. It was totally a blink and you miss it line. I was so surprised that for a second I couldn't believe I heard right. 

Ouch. Thanks for saving me from re-watching. That is pretty unforgiveable in private, but on National TV? Wow. Just Wow.

So She is a bitch. Kinda figured.

• Love 1

In the limo after her birthday party she screamed something along the lines of it would be nice if he could get a boner at least once a week.  

I agree it is one of the ugliest things we have heard on any of these shows. It rivals Juicy calling his wife a c*** while having phone sex with his girlfriend. 

I am thinking nagging about chips and salsa and potatoes three times a day pales in comparison to telling your husband it would be nice to get a boner once a week.  Lizzie is an angry drunk.  Maybe Danielle she talk to her friend Lizzie about her drinking.

• Love 5

Dammit, just when I was all revved up to love Lizzie for calling out Tamra in this episode, she had to ruin it by treating her husband hideously.

It was interesting to me that, as she built up her drunken, tearful rant and started to direct her nastiness toward him by threatening him if he didn't put together a better party the following year (which, WTF, this was obviously a Bravo party and not one that Christian planned), he got up and moved to the other side of the party bus, maybe knowing that she was only going to get more venomous as the rant went on. And boy was he right. What a disgusting display of marital betrayal that was.

• Love 4

I agree, really bad cleavage, I hate, hate, hate to say this but...I know Shannon is raising 3 girls and a positive body image is very important but after breast feeding those three girls maybe it is time to consider a little procedure.  Don't hate me for typing that.

Or...as Carrie Bradshaw once said, "After a certain age, ladies need to cover it up!" 

• Love 7

Well, I definitely don't think it was Danielle who said she would leave Christian if he didn't "produce" a better birthday next year. (What? Does she expect her birthday to be on level with a broadway play or something?) I'd have to rewatch about the boner comment, though. I was pretty sure that was Lizzie as well, but I can't say for a certainty. If it was Danielle, that's still pretty shitty - who would tell someone private information like that? 

Yeah, I think it would be even worse from Danielle. it means Lizzie was complaining previously. Plus, we have some really close "couple friends".  Share Holidays and are really like

family and there is no way on earth I would ever mention to any of those husbands anything about their sex lives. That is really out of line.

Danielle is beyond boring and seems to whine the entire time she is on camera. I am glad she isn't a Housewife, but I guess they couldn't really cut her out of the Bali scenes.

Too bad, she adds nothing IMO.   

Sadly, since screaming seems to be part of the MO of these franchises, I don't think screaming will go away any time soon.

I finally gave up on Married to Medicine because the entire dialogue was presented in shriek mode.  Someone must find this attractive and interesting, but I don't know anyone whose entire speech pattern is spoken at defcon 9 siren wail.  If someone started talking like that around me, I would respectfully ask them (the first time) to dial it down a bit.

After the hundredth time, I would probably avoid going anywhere other than a fully populated football stadium with them.

It's not cute; it's not novel; it's not polite; it need to stop.

• Love 4

I totally agree with you here. Bravo pays $150,000 a week to send their little 'she-kittens' off to a lavish destination only to show viewers the same old stuff. Tourist trap elephant ride, 'kayak for two' in water that's 3 feet deep without any fish in that water, and champs alongside a lavish pool. That's all so boring already. We've all seen it with the Kardashians and RHNY and RHBH. We get it, we're supposed to get wide-eyed and gasp and say 'oh wow look at that' but enough of that already. I realize this isn't exactly the Travel Channel and we're going to see the wives gasping at sights like Garuda Wisnu Kencana or something awesome like Pura Luhur Uluwatu. But maybe it would be refreshing to see the rich wives of Orange County have their breath taken away by something that money can't buy.

Exactly right. And, contrary to what Bravo believes, I don't think that many of us are gasping and saying wow. These seem like accommodations that  really aren't that out of reach for many...even those of us who live on a budget. Twice a year, I go to a Relais and Chateaux property, and I think a lot of people who take vacations are used to a certain quality. So when I see these hogs at the prerequisite BORING, "luxury resort," I think the same thing, "Yawn," and get ready for the silly hos to freak out anytime they encounter something more refined that a giant state-fair turkey leg or Day's Inn breakfast bar.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 2

Who ever heard of 'glamping' before RHONY went to Montana and made that term up. I hope that never becomes an actual thing.

I first heard it on RHOC last season. Alexis took the ladies glamping, so can't blame RHNY.

It is a dumb phrase though.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

I'm loathe to defend Tamra, but damn it if I wasn't on her side during the confrontation with Lizzie. It seems as though Lizzie acted totally fine with Tamra missing out on her birthday and contacting her late, joking with her via text the entire night, including the subjet of Lizzie's dress. I could understand if Lizzie said, "you know what? It really did bother me and I wanted to talk to you about it" in private, but the way that Lizzie presented her case to everyone, trying to play the victim card, is just really malicious. It seemed like Tamra had no clue that Lizzie was bothered by her behavior, and only found out once Lizzie decided to make it an issue in front of everyone, both at the Valentine's Day dinner as well as in Bali. I also noticed that Lizzie completely twisted the facts of that night, saying that she never heard from Tamra after Lizzie called to see where she was, when in fact, they stayed in touch the entire night. When Tamra pulled out the texts, Lizzie was very quick to dismiss it.

By the way, I totally think that Tamra is embellishing Lizzie's words with the marry/shag/kill game, but not by much. Lizzie's got a nasty streak to her, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that night.

• Love 5

Yes!  I could not stop staring at them.  Like, I was almost fascinated.  WHY did they look so bad??  The dress was super-cute, but the boobs just ruined the look. 

They looked so bad because they are the opposite of firm and perky. Not that there is anything wrong with that, and it's understandable after having three children. But it's not a good idea to have them on full display like that. In fact, I would love it if women would more often feel the need to cover up, at least a little bit. I feel like it's all boob boob boob with some of these women. 

• Love 1

I am loathe to criticize these gals and their physical attributes.  I have no issue mocking the clothes they wear and the way they sometimes emphasize issues (looking straight over at you Vicks), but I don't like to mock their bodies.  The deal with Shannon and her cleavage, however, took me completely by surprise, simply because it became hard for me to focus on anything else when she was on camera.  I think she has a lovely figure, and as someone else has mentioned, great legs. Considering she doesn't work out at all, I would say she is supremely blessed. I simply didn't expect to see what I saw.

Same!  I swear, I rarely notice women's chests -- like when everybody was talking about Kristin from RHoNY's bad boob job, I was like "huh?"  It did not even register with me for some reason.  So, yeah, it's gotta be pretty bad for me to notice.  I'm not saying she needs a procedure, but maybe she just needs a more supportive type bra when she is wearing a revealing dress like that. 

• Love 1

I'm built like Ramona and have natural breasts but when I push them up they look like that. There's just a lack of fullness after a certain age so you either let 'em fall naturally or you sometimes get that pushed up two sacks of something look.
  • Love 2

Beautiful place they're in. Wasted on them.

Just like I predicted earlier this season, not that it's a difficult feat...

• Thinking the "shrimp-moose" looked like a penis
  • Tamra's observant remarks about the "elephant's lipstick"
  • Tamra thinking Bali looked like the parts of Tijuana she frequents
  • Heather still trying to make "champs" a catch-phrase
  • Vicki vomiting in the family van

And because Tamra is so sexually preoccupied, like a hormonal teenage girl, that I've no doubt Eddie wanting to FUCK Lizzie would be the ultimate insult to her sexuality.  I doubt if she'd have batted a false eyelash had Eddie said "marry" or "kill," but "fuck"?  Yeah, considering how jealous Tamra is, that had to be a DEFCON 1 level for her.

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what upset Tamra so much; plus the fact that Lizzie is "exotic".

Yikes!, did Lizzie just say to her husband that it would be nice if he got a hard on a least once a week.

Holy crap! That seemed to just come out of nowhere, didn't it? Did I miss something?

ETA: Spelling

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1

You know darn well there are some good docs out there that can do tasteful work. 

My point is that in 30 years there is no good work. When your skin has lost all elasticity you are going to look somewhat like that. That case may be extreme but, I don't think Shannon should feel she needs "enhancement" because she has normal breasts for her age.

• Love 2

I'm loathe to defend Tamra, but damn it if I wasn't on her side during the confrontation with Lizzie. It seems as though Lizzie acted totally fine with Tamra missing out on her birthday and contacting her late, joking with her via text the entire night, including the subjet of Lizzie's dress. I could understand if Lizzie said, "you know what? It really did bother me and I wanted to talk to you about it" in private, but the way that Lizzie presented her case to everyone, trying to play the victim card, is just really malicious. It seemed like Tamra had no clue that Lizzie was bothered by her behavior, and only found out once Lizzie decided to make it an issue in front of everyone, both at the Valentine's Day dinner as well as in Bali. I also noticed that Lizzie completely twisted the facts of that night, saying that she never heard from Tamra after Lizzie called to see where she was, when in fact, they stayed in touch the entire night. When Tamra pulled out the texts, Lizzie was very quick to dismiss it.

By the way, I totally think that Tamra is embellishing Lizzie's words with the marry/shag/kill game, but not by much. Lizzie's got a nasty streak to her, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that night.

So much word here. I have been waiting all season long for Tamra to get what she deserves, but this was a letdown for me. Lizzie is the one who came out looking badly, IMO. To the point above, Lizzie seemed to have given Tamra the impression that she wasn't bothered by her missing the party. And to make matters worse, she was called out very effectively by Tamra when she produced the texts.  For once Tamra seemed to be having a good time and getting along with everyone, but Lizzie starts drama over an issue that wasn't dramatic. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/blogs/lizzie-rovsek/lizzie-what-tamras-doing-isnt-righ?cid=show_cast_blogs

The best part of the night was much more low-key for me, and that was Heather very calmly pointing out that Tamra had mocked Lizzie's dress.  Suddenly Tamra is not interested in any text evidence when Heather pulled out her phone to prove her point. The difference was that Heather tried to prove her point, but then dropped it and let Tamra have her way. She didn't push or get pissy, but it was clear that they both knew Heather had the truth on her side. I don't think that Tamra is scared of Vicks, or of Shannon, or of Lizzie, but I think she knows she will not win if she goes head to head with Heather. I don't think it is because she is scared of Heather, but because she knows that Heather actually cares about her. She doesn't think Heather is jealous of her, or wants anything she has. I don't think she has any mistrust for Heather or her motives because she has always supported her. She knows that when Heather is done with her she really will have ended a relationship with the one person who has always been loyal and kind to her.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5

My point is that in 30 years there is no good work. When your skin has lost all elasticity you are going to look somewhat like that. That case may be extreme but, I don't think Shannon should feel she needs "enhancement" because she has normal breasts for her age.

True, there is no fountain of youth.

Perhaps a different fashion choice would be an easier fix.

• Love 2

I first heard it on RHOC last season. Alexis took the ladies glamping, so can't blame RHNY.

It is a dumb phrase though.

I agree it's a dumb term.  I first heard it on that 24 hour runway show a few years ago.  Was that on Lifetime?  Bravo?  I don't remember. 

Lizzie whining about the birthday party and Danielle being edited to speak only about the dumb/dumber comment smelled like production to me, and not anything either one particularly cared about.  Either production or self-awareness that they needed more fighting to compete with Tamra shrieking as Shannon had a meltdown at Lizzie's party.  

In any case, it felt fake and amped up, but maybe that's because I can't believe real people would actually give a shit about what a new coworker said/did, even on a special occasion like a birthday.  

Which- why is Lizzie always talking about "friends?"  Are they supposed to be friends having filmed for a couple months?  I get that it's the central premise of the show, but it was bugging me last night.

So both Heather and Vicki have sat quietly during Tamra drama to help her out.  Heather this week about the dress; Vicki a couple weeks back about the Terry "take down" comment.  I hope she realizes that at some point, because they could have piled on very easily.

I'm surprised that oh-so-sophisticated Heather was the one who brought those paper crowns to wear durning the meal. Awkward, juvenile, and culturally insensitive.

Yes, it was tacky and ignorant and, as usual, not one mention of, "Oh, what does this represent?" or "According to tradition..." No. Just an incessant bark and squeal of, "I don't wanna wear no crown." "This is stupid." "Why do we have to wear these?"

This is THE most ill-bred, uncivilized, poorly educated gaggle of white trash rubes ever. The characters from Deliverance have more sophistication and intellectual curiosity.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 4

Lizzie girl, boners don't respond well to threats. It may take time to recover after that scolding. Good luck with that.

I keep thinking Bravo wants another Scary Island, or an Aviva losing her mind episode, so that's why they keep sending the wives to all of these places. Isolate them and watch them lose their minds.

Danielle's husband may be gay, but are we sure Danielle is really a woman? Something is odd about how they showcase her. I'm hoping that she really is a Daniel.

• Love 3