Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Bali Highs and Lows

• Start Topic

Who ever heard of 'glamping' before RHONY went to Montana and made that term up. I hope that never becomes an actual thing.

Remember Heather's snooty ass commenting that they didn't have the proper wine glasses on their glamping trip in a previous season? They wore that stupid word out. (I should have made it a drinking game, now that I think about it.) I think Alexis was still on the show back then.

Edited by RubyWoo72
  • Love 1

As much as I despise Heather and her wannabe-housewife husband, she is a good friend in that she calls people on their shit. Is rather have a friend who is brutally honest than one who mindlessly agrees with me

I agree that everybody needs that one girlfriend who'll tell you honestly what you're doing. But I would also expect that same friend to be able to own her stuff, too. No excuses, no denials, no half-assed "I'm sorry *if* you felt/ thought __________." Heather doesn't seem like she would do that. Edited by RubyWoo72
  • Love 4

I agree that everybody needs that one girlfriend who'll tell you honestly what you're doing. But I would also expect that same friend to be able to own her stuff, too. No excuses, no denials, no half-assed "I'm sorry *if* you felt/ thought __________." Heather doesn't seem like she would do that.

I think that Heather has certainly done that for Tamra. Remember when she told Eddie what Tamra had said about wanting/needing another baby? When Tamra told her she had been hurt, Heather immediately owned that. She said it was wrong to Tamra, and said it very firmly in her blog. She never tried to escape guilt on that at all. I cannot see any evidence anywhere that points to the fact that Heather has been anything but a very good friend.  Has she been a bitch to folks she didn't particularly care for (Alexis and Shannon)? Sure, but they are all bitchy at some point. Heather stands out to me as the only really loyal friend on this franchise. She has stood up for both Tamra and Vicks time after time, and the same cannot be said for either one of them. She might have a ton of other faults, but being a very good friend does not appear to be one of them. 

Remember Heather's snooty ass commenting that they didn't have the proper wine glasses on their glamping trip in a previous season? They wore that stupid word out. (I should have made it a drinking game, now that I think about it.) I think Alexis was still on the show back then.

I remember that as her mocking herself and her reputation as being "fancy pants". She didn't complain about it or go on and on about how she could be expected to do without a proper wine glass - she laughed about it. 

• Love 7

Glamping is definitely a thing that existed before any of the RH did it.  They just do it wrong (because all they do is bitch about how it's not luxurious enough).  It's a stupid word, to be sure, but being of the ilk who loves the idea of camping but not so much some of the realities, I do like getting the good parts of the experience without the bugs, pottying in the woods, not being able to take a shower, sleeping on an air mattress that deflates while you're on it, etc.) but I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to say the word glamping.

It makes me sad that we are discussing Shannon's breasts, but I knew it was inevitable.  I noticed them too, during the hotel scene, and thought she should have worn a better bra or a different cut than she had in that dress (I did LOVE the dress, though, I thought it was super cute when it was shown full length).  All I could think about was that conversation she had with David on their date when he told her she should get a boob job, how much that hurt her feelings, and that the way that dress fit was going to bring that hurtful topic up again.  My personal opinion is that no one, aside from breast cancer victims who need a cosmetic rebuild, NEEDS a boob job.  There is no law about how breasts are "supposed" to look, and that there is so much pressure to have a dangerous elective surgery just to appease a society that has decided normal 50 year old breasts are unacceptable honestly breaks my heart.  I think she looks so good, and that moment was just a combination of an unflattering style combined with her sitting down and leaning forward.  I don't understand the value that has been placed on having breasts on display, and what constitutes "good ones" these days.  This is coming from someone who married a man who quite literally was first interested in me because of my big boobs - I get that many men really like them, but somehow the whole "women should look like Playboy bunnies!" mentality has spread so far and wide that now even women subscribe to it, and it just doesn't compute for me.  I think it's a huge bummer.  End of sad rant.

• Love 16

These housewives are some of the most provincial closed-minded folks across almost all of the franchises. Atlanta managed to go to South Africa and still wasn't as ugly. Vicki and her staff thought there would be no access to the internet at all in Bali. Ugh.

I don't know if Bali has reliable Internet access, but I suspect her staff was trying to convince her they didn't have it so they could get a vacation from her micromanaging.

• Love 4

I think that Heather has certainly done that for Tamra. Remember when she told Eddie what Tamra had said about wanting/needing another baby? When Tamra told her she had been hurt, Heather immediately owned that. She said it was wrong to Tamra, and said it very firmly in her blog. She never tried to escape guilt on that at all. I cannot see any evidence anywhere that points to the fact that Heather has been anything but a very good friend. Has she been a bitch to folks she didn't particularly care for (Alexis and Shannon)? Sure, but they are all bitchy at some point. Heather stands out to me as the only really loyal friend on this franchise. She has stood up for both Tamra and Vicks time after time, and the same cannot be said for either one of them. She might have a ton of other faults, but being a very good friend does not appear to be one of them.

I forgot about that with Tamra. And I can't remember if she offered the apology on her own, or if she had to be told that she'd offended someone. Maybe the whole Shannon Shit Show is skewing my already - negative vibe for Heather. For me, she's not an endearing character. Even as I'm typing this, I'm grimacing. Lol. I just caught myself doing that. Maybe in real life, she's an awsome BFF to someone, and funny and charming and self-deprecating, but on the show, I can't see it. And her husband as the other half of the tag-team isn't helping matters. Of course, MMV.

I think that Heather has certainly done that for Tamra. Remember when she told Eddie what Tamra had said about wanting/needing another baby? When Tamra told her she had been hurt, Heather immediately owned that. She said it was wrong to Tamra, and said it very firmly in her blog. She never tried to escape guilt on that at all. I cannot see any evidence anywhere that points to the fact that Heather has been anything but a very good friend. Has she been a bitch to folks she didn't particularly care for (Alexis and Shannon)? Sure, but they are all bitchy at some point. Heather stands out to me as the only really loyal friend on this franchise. She has stood up for both Tamra and Vicks time after time, and the same cannot be said for either one of them. She might have a ton of other faults, but being a very good friend does not appear to be one of them.

I remember that as her mocking herself and her reputation as being "fancy pants". She didn't complain about it or go on and on about how she could be expected to do without a proper wine glass - she laughed about it.

My point there was to remind the other poster that the term glamping had come up before the NY trip. I said she "commented." I didn't use the word complain. Edited by RubyWoo72
  • Love 2

It was interesting to me that, as she built up her drunken, tearful rant and started to direct her nastiness toward him by threatening him if he didn't put together a better party the following year (which, WTF, this was obviously a Bravo party and not one that Christian planned), he got up and moved to the other side of the party bus, maybe knowing that she was only going to get more venomous as the rant went on. And boy was he right. What a disgusting display of marital betrayal that was.

I thought he also went up to the driver and said "drive faster."  Or maybe it was just me thinking that is what I would be doing.

• Love 1

I feel so lame since I obviously haven't been following up with this show enough but..... who the heck is Danielle anyway and why is she in this show. Is she one of the new Orange County wives or is she just a friend of Lizzie that needs some camera time too?

Don't feel lame, I've seen every episode and I still can't figure out who/what/why when it comes to Danielle. Nothing makes any sense (I was going to say 'about Danielle' but actually it applies to the whole show :D).

• Love 2
I get that many men really like them, but somehow the whole "women should look like Playboy bunnies!" mentality has spread so far and wide that now even women subscribe to it, and it just doesn't compute for me.  I think it's a huge bummer.  End of sad rant.

Your rant has not fallen on deaf ears.  I hear ya -- and this is comin' from a gay man.  BUT it's hard not to notice Shannon's boobs.  Sorry, but those puppies look really wonky.  Maybe she's not picking flattering dresses or she could get a better bra.  But damn, they are lookin' wonky.  And she is putting 'em out there for all to see -- whether ya get a boner from boobs or not.

I'm wondering if the culture to get boobs done at 18 & keep doing them until you're elderly is restricted to OC -- or if it extends to the rest of the country.  Seems to me to be an OC thing.  I travel all over the country & nowhere except in OC/LA do women parade their boobs like they do there.  OK, this is just my observation so please feel free to agree/disagree.

Btw, speaking of boners, what Lizzie said bout Christian was much worse than anything Shannon said to David.  Nag me about eating potatoes or drinking some Tequila, but talk about my ability (or lack of) getting a boner on national TV & I won't be a happy camper -- and Christian didn't look too pleased, did he?

Btw, is anyone else bugged by this shit with having to prove what you said by showing off texts?  That & the screaming really annoyed me like fuck this ep.  And Heather's popped eye expressions.  Man, I hate her bug-eyed shit.  I realize she feels she has to do this cuz she's such a shitty actress, but she's over compensating to show a reaction -- and it makes her look even more like Madame the puppet.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 10

I wish I could make this post a billboard and post it in every town in the USA. I had breast cancer and 33 lymph nodes removed several years ago. My reconstruction wasn't great and my left breast is about half the size of my right one. I could get it corrected but I really don't care. I've lived half a century and I just don't find any value in having perfect breast. It is my battle scar and when I look at it I really don't see the imperfection at all. Buying bras is a pain but other than that who cares? I am more than my breast.

Hats off to you Madam. Really. You just gave me a huge lesson, one I will not forget. 

• Love 14

I'm loathe to defend Tamra, but damn it if I wasn't on her side during the confrontation with Lizzie. It seems as though Lizzie acted totally fine with Tamra missing out on her birthday and contacting her late, joking with her via text the entire night, including the subjet of Lizzie's dress. I could understand if Lizzie said, "you know what? It really did bother me and I wanted to talk to you about it" in private, but the way that Lizzie presented her case to everyone, trying to play the victim card, is just really malicious. It seemed like Tamra had no clue that Lizzie was bothered by her behavior, and only found out once Lizzie decided to make it an issue in front of everyone, both at the Valentine's Day dinner as well as in Bali. I also noticed that Lizzie completely twisted the facts of that night, saying that she never heard from Tamra after Lizzie called to see where she was, when in fact, they stayed in touch the entire night. When Tamra pulled out the texts, Lizzie was very quick to dismiss it.

By the way, I totally think that Tamra is embellishing Lizzie's words with the marry/shag/kill game, but not by much. Lizzie's got a nasty streak to her, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that night.

Yeah, I'm loathe to be on Tamra's side as well, but I agree. Even the comments that were "making fun" of Lizzie's dress were not that bad. Lizzie was really doing the most. I think production got in Lizzie's ear and told her that Tamra really didn't want to come and they also told her about Vicki's "dumb and dumber" comment, because NO WAY she heard that.

And to me, whether she said Eddie wants to fuck me or he wants to marry me is irrelevant. It's still a pretty hostile thing to say, either way. (Of course, I would have never in a million years played that dumb ass game. It's bound to bring out resentment and hurt feelings.) According to Lizzie's blog, after they played the game, she brought up to Tamra yet again that her feelings were hurt about the party. That's when she threw the Eddie wants to marry me in her face.

After the game I said to Tamra, "Wwhy didn't you just tell me earlier you weren't going to be at my birthday? I was so embarrassed that night. It would have saved me so much humiliation." She quickly became mad, defensive, and extremely rude.  Her reply, in so many words, was that didn't call me on my birthday on purpose, to cause drama. Then I said, "Well, maybe I don't know about that, but I do know you just got mad because your husband said he wanted to marry me."

In this context, it only makes sense that Tamra was telling her she did it to cause drama for the show, thereby giving Lizzie a storyline. But of course, Lizzie leaves that part out. And I could see why Tamra would be getting agitated about discussing it again, because didn't we see Lizzie already confront her about it earlier that night? To me, it looks like Lizzie was trying to find an excuse to throw "You're just mad because Eddie wants to marry/fuck me" in Tamra's face.

She may be fronting like she's over the show now, but I think this was Lizzie's last ditch effort to turn it up for the show so she would be invited back.

• Love 2

Don't forget Lizzie added after the boner comment a "fuck you Christian!" Yikes!

Yikes, indeed !  I'm with the posters that said that made Shannon's nagging at David seem mild in comparison !

WTF was Lizzie thinking?  I don't care how drunk she was.  I also do not know anybody over the age of 21 that has hissy fits over their perceived notions of what constitutes a "faaabulous" birthday.

It's mind boggling to me how these OC house husbands put up with this crap.  

If I were Christian, I would give Lizzie an ultimatum, quit the show or I leave.

Screw the ultimatum. If I were Christian,  I would just leave.

I couldn't imagine saying those things to Mr. jnymph in a million years. 

• Love 5

Amen.  Emasculating your husband in front of others is utterly atrocious behavior.  Emasculating him when you are alone with him is also atrocious.  As far as I'm concerned, whether you are drinking or not, having a bad day or not, there is no excuse for lashing out at the person you married/claim to love with the lowest blows you can think of.  There is no true recovery from that, apologies don't wash it away.  Those are some deep jabs that never completely heal, and if you can't trust the person you married not to do that to you, then who CAN you trust?  Them's fightin' words, Lizzie, the kind people sling at each other across the table when they are negotiating a divorce and want to cause emotional damage.  You don't casually say something that hideous like it's nothing, and act like it never happened afterward, come on.

• Love 11

WTF was Lizzie thinking?  I don't care how drunk she was.  I also do not know anybody over the age of 21 that has hissy fits over their perceived notions of what constitutes a "faaabulous" birthday. 

Seriously.

When it comes to her birthday, she's like a dog with a bone.

Or, in Lizzie's case, apparently without a bone.

Which could be why she's so hostile when inebriated.  

Christian, throw that girl a bone, dammit!

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 11

There was much discussion late last week about the tone of some of Lizzie's recent comments that seemed to indicate that she won't be back. I thought that might have something to do with her being disillusioned after filming with these ladies (especially Tamra), but now I wonder if it is not more to do with the little rant we saw between her and her husband.  As someone else said, that would be hard to recover from. They generally only see the episodes a few days before they air, but they would have seen all of them prior to the reunion.  I would imagine she was stunned speechless when she realized what the world was about to witness. 

• Love 4

Anyone catch Shannon on WWHL last night?

Tamra, my dear, you can officially resign from your self-appointed position as "The Hottest Housewife" and hand your sash over to....Shannon Beador.

Shannon was positively SMOKIN' HOT last night on that show.  Her new hair, a few added pounds, and apparently 17 days of alone time with David really did that girl a lot of good.  She looked so much more relaxed and I thought she was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen when she proclaimed Tamra to be the fakest housewife on the franchise.  I think Andy likes Shannon, too....and I'm sure that has to be making Tasmanian Tamra nervous as hell.  

Okay, six days to the barefoot screeching sprint....It's like Christmas, my birthday, Easter, and Thanksgiving all rolled into one tidy little Bravo hour.  I can't wait.

• Love 17

There was much discussion late last week about the tone of some of Lizzie's recent comments that seemed to indicate that she won't be back. I thought that might have something to do with her being disillusioned after filming with these ladies (especially Tamra), but now I wonder if it is not more to do with the little rant we saw between her and her husband. As someone else said, that would be hard to recover from. They generally only see the episodes a few days before they air, but they would have seen all of them prior to the reunion. I would imagine she was stunned speechless when she realized what the world was about to witness.

Yes, I agree.

Her tone in the recent comments seemed sad and regretful. Now it makes sense.

• Love 2
I wish I could travel business class, but that seating was weird. Was that Virgin Airlines? I heard about those pods.

United's Business Class and First Class all look like that.  The bottom flips up so that you can actually lie flat during the flight and sleep.  I take about 2-3 trips to Europe per year, and would DIE to get one of those seats!

These women and the dog reminded me of the Dogs of Sochi during the Olympics.  They're friendly!  Leave them alone, lol.

I would love to go shopping in those little villages.  I would imagine you could get some exquisite handmade treasures for next to nothing.  These bitches probably shopped in the resort gift shop.

I liked Shannon's dress at the second dinner last night, it was really pretty.  It was refreshing to see the ladies look a little less done up.

How does Vicki know if her employees come in on time or aren't late back from lunch?  Does she have cameras?  Do even the salaried folks have to clock in and out?  Yeeeesh.

• Love 2

United's Business Class and First Class all look like that.  The bottom flips up so that you can actually lie flat during the flight and sleep.  I take about 2-3 trips to Europe per year, and would DIE to get one of those seats!

These women and the dog reminded me of the Dogs of Sochi during the Olympics.  They're friendly!  Leave them alone, lol.

I would love to go shopping in those little villages.  I would imagine you could get some exquisite handmade treasures for next to nothing.  These bitches probably shopped in the resort gift shop.

I liked Shannon's dress at the second dinner last night, it was really pretty.  It was refreshing to see the ladies look a little less done up.

How does Vicki know if her employees come in on time or aren't late back from lunch?  Does she have cameras?  Do even the salaried folks have to clock in and out?  Yeeeesh.

That entire scene totally reminded of a much earlier season when Lauri was working for Vicki and Vicki had hired Ashley to do some office work. 

Vicki and Lauri, too, I believe, were out of town at the now infamous "threesome" convention and Ashley had totally bailed on work, even though she was supposed to be there answering the phones and filing, etc.  I remember Lauri was all in a dither and was afraid Vicki would find out and not be happy about it. 

Maybe Ashley's slackassery made Vicki even more paranoid about what her employees are up to when she isn't there to give them the stank eye.

I did love that older woman punking the hell out of Vicki with the comments about having to stay in huts and no internet whatsoever.  If I worked with Vicki, I go out of my way to come up with things that would make her go into panic mode and start her head-bobbing tic she gets when she's upset.  

Glamping is definitely a thing that existed before any of the RH did it.  They just do it wrong (because all they do is bitch about how it's not luxurious enough).  It's a stupid word, to be sure, but being of the ilk who loves the idea of camping but not so much some of the realities, I do like getting the good parts of the experience without the bugs, pottying in the woods, not being able to take a shower, sleeping on an air mattress that deflates while you're on it, etc.) but I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to say the word glamping.

It makes me sad that we are discussing Shannon's breasts, but I knew it was inevitable.  I noticed them too, during the hotel scene, and thought she should have worn a better bra or a different cut than she had in that dress (I did LOVE the dress, though, I thought it was super cute when it was shown full length).  All I could think about was that conversation she had with David on their date when he told her she should get a boob job, how much that hurt her feelings, and that the way that dress fit was going to bring that hurtful topic up again.  My personal opinion is that no one, aside from breast cancer victims who need a cosmetic rebuild, NEEDS a boob job.  There is no law about how breasts are "supposed" to look, and that there is so much pressure to have a dangerous elective surgery just to appease a society that has decided normal 50 year old breasts are unacceptable honestly breaks my heart.  I think she looks so good, and that moment was just a combination of an unflattering style combined with her sitting down and leaning forward.  I don't understand the value that has been placed on having breasts on display, and what constitutes "good ones" these days.  This is coming from someone who married a man who quite literally was first interested in me because of my big boobs - I get that many men really like them, but somehow the whole "women should look like Playboy bunnies!" mentality has spread so far and wide that now even women subscribe to it, and it just doesn't compute for me.  I think it's a huge bummer.  End of sad rant.

So true and I'd kill (not really) for her great long legs. She's like LuAnn in that once she finds her best style she'll rock it.
Christian, throw that girl a bone, dammit!

Lizzie, the poor dear, does NOT know how to play the game here.  Sexually humiliating your own husband, who doesn't even deserve it cuz he's a nice guy, ain't the way to go, hun.  Sexually humiliating other women's husbands?  Now we're talkin'!  Lizzie is a dumbass.  Let's see how it goes, but my hunch is she couldn't take the heat & has to flee.  Whatever.  She's just not a fit for this show.  Buh bye.  Next.

The Danielle editing is sooooo fuckin' wonky, they shoulda just put a black box over Danielle every time she appears.  It can't be any more obvious the producers wanna edit her out -- can it?  It's like they're saying to us -- Hey viewers, we think you're all morons anyway, but pretend you don't see Danielle, OK, cuz for some reason, which we absolutely refuse to explain, we don't want you to acknowledge her presence.  Awesome that the producers think we're idiots, right?  Thanks a fuckin' lot, producers.  Love ya, Andy Cohen, you dickhead.

Can you imagine the nightmare of working for Vicks?  Man, I've always hated, hated, hated people who micro-manage.  What bullshit.  Such an exhausting, needless waste of time & effort that just drives everyone nuts & always from someone super insecure.  Ah, but that's our Vicks.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Regarding Lizzie's birthday party. Tamra stated online Bravo had made her wait until the cameras were around to let Rovsek know she wouldn't be appearing. She was told NOT to inform Lizzie she would not be at the party. Is it true..who knows. Tamra has been bitching about how Bravo has editted the show to make her look bad. Tambo better watch it, Andy doesn't like it when the housewives break the 4th wall. I see Bravo  manipualting the show so bad it is hard to follow. What happen with  the Danielle storyline? Someone posted something about a situation that happened between Danielle and another housewife. And Danielle asked to have her "storyline" editted out. Why would Bravo allow someone to drop out?  Makes me wonder what really is going on. 
I also missed the scene when Lizzie was laying into her husband. How did I miss that?
What did Shannon do to her face. When I saw her on WWHL she reminded me of Vicki. Did she get cheek implants?

I also do not know anybody over the age of 21 that has hissy fits over their perceived notions of what constitutes a "faaabulous" birthday.

You are being way too generous here. My 7 year old cares less about his birthday than Lizzie.

• Love 5
Vicki had hired Ashley to do some office work.

Wait -- what????????  Ashley worked?  Get out!  Not believin' that for a sec.  Is this an April Fools joke in August or what?

You are being way too generous here. My 7 year old cares less about his birthday than Lizzie.

Well, there was Stassi & her celebrating her birthday -- for what was it, 3 months?  Must be a Bravo thing for adults to go nuts abut celebrating birthdays.  Does anyone else care?

• Love 4

Hey, anyone know if Danielle is gonna be at the reunion?  I could totally  see Andy the Dickhead making her sit there with a bag on her head.  What in the fuckety fuck did the woman do that was so awful they wanna just erase her out so she never existed?  If anyone knows, please share.

• Love 2

Heh, yeah come to think of it my 8 yr old nephew would not put up as much a stink as Lizzie did either.

I missed Shannon on WWHL last night.   I can't wait to get home now (I'm at work, should be working, yada yada) to my DVR to see how she looks after all the comments here !

Wait -- what????????  Ashley worked?  Get out!  Not believin' that for a sec.  Is this an April Fools joke in August or what?

Well, there was Stassi & her celebrating her birthday -- for what was it, 3 months?  Must be a Bravo thing for adults to go nuts abut celebrating birthdays.  Does anyone else care?

Ahahahaha, let's just say more like she showed up at Vicki's home office and collected a paycheck.  She looked less than enthusiastic, to say the least.  Lauri was making her generate some income because it was right after she had lost her job and moved back into Cat Crap Condo, and her car was repossessed.  Needless to say, she didn't last very long.  And apparently Vicki didn't have a stroke when she discovered Ashley had left the office phones unattended.  

Regarding Lizzie's birthday party. Tamra stated online Bravo had made her wait until the cameras were around to let Rovsek know she wouldn't be appearing. She was told NOT to inform Lizzie she would not be at the party. Is it true..who knows. Tamra has been bitching about how Bravo has editted the show to make her look bad. Tambo better watch it, Andy doesn't like it when the housewives break the 4th wall. I see Bravo  manipualting the show so bad it is hard to follow. What happen with  the Danielle storyline? Someone posted something about a situation that happened between Danielle and another housewife. And Danielle asked to have her "storyline" editted out. Why would Bravo allow someone to drop out?  Makes me wonder what really is going on. 

I also missed the scene when Lizzie was laying into her husband. How did I miss that?

What did Shannon do to her face. When I saw her on WWHL she reminded me of Vicki. Did she get cheek implants?

It was shown in a quick flash back, she's so ridiculous! I would feel so uncomfortable witnessing that behavior from an adult. It was bad enough seeing it on T.V.

Heh, yeah come to think of it my 8 yr old nephew would not put up as much a stink as Lizzie did either.

I missed Shannon on WWHL last night.   I can't wait to get home now (I'm at work, should be working, yada yada) to my DVR to see how she looks after all the comments here !

There's a still shot of her on WWHL last night in this article by ROL if you want a sneak peek:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/shannon-beador-watch-what-happens-live-rhoc/

• Love 1

I could not understand why these women dressed to the nines with a full face of makeup for a 24 hour flight.  I made a roundtrip transAtlantic flight in June and wore the most comfortable clothes I owned and absolutely not one stitch of makeup.  Maybe I'm weird.  Hell, I flew coach so I guess I am.

I think they dress up because these trips are part of their job and they're filming, plus the fact that people will be watching and then writing commentary about how they look.  I'd dress up, too, in that situation.

Even if Lizzie had a weak argument with Tamra this episode, I don't trust Tamra's version of any conversation, and will always give the benefit of the doubt to the other party.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 3

No!  We have to wait until next Monday to see Tamra scurry off like a (blonde oversexed) rat abandoning a sinking ship?  Say it ain't so!

Bali looks stunning but no way could I fly 23 hours to get there.  Especially not with Ms. Whoo Hoo.  I would have to sit with Shannon and dig into her baggie of tricks to deal with Vicki's extreme ADD for that long.

I loved the elephants.  Leave it up to the Truck Driver with Tits to point out an elephant penis.  She is so disgusting.  She was leaning way to the side on that elephant and I was hoping she'd slip off and get trampled (Trampa trampled, he he!) Then the vacation could really begin! 

Vicki and Shannon on the kayak was awesome. That's what I want to see.  (Well, the elephants too although Bravo should have gagged the majority of the bitches for the ride).

I felt horrible for Christian over that birthday clip.  Good grief.  Clearly there are some serious underlying issues in that marriage that haven't been shown.  They need to find a good counselor/therapist stat.  I like Lizzie but she made that comment with so much resentment and anger, that wasn't just the alcohol talking.  And I don't think she's that upset over a birthday.  There is obviously something much greater at play here.  Christian seems like a nice guy, she should be careful.  Devastating enough to hear that comment period but broadcast on tv?  Ugh.

The Marry/Shag/Kill game is supposed to be played using celebs.  NOT your friends and their significant others.  I'm sure Tamra was irate because I can't imagine anyone there (including Eddie) choosing her as the person to shag.

@Lablover27, when did old Tams take her Facebook page down?

• Love 3

I'm surprised that oh-so-sophisticated Heather was the one who brought those paper crowns to wear durning the meal. Awkward, juvenile, and culturally insensitive.

I thought Vicki saying they looked like dumb ass was spot on about the crowns.  These ladies are staying at very tourist centric places and the production company is comped most everything.  A good housewife knows how to make enough of a scene to get whatever amenity is being featured make it to the final  cut.  They have no choice where they are going to go.  Vicki and Shannon grabbing a kayak and turning it over will get screen time.  Even Lizzie and Danielle strolling over to have a chat  about Vicki  and dumb and dumber will get screen time.  Heather wearing a 1920s get up on the beach and talking "Champs" will not get any screen time.  I want there to be a clause in Heather's contract that if she ever uses the word "Champs" again she will have salary deduction.

Are they ugly Americans.  I think once the camera crew is around the RH it is fairly evident to the natives and tourists from the countries this is for a TV show or movie. 

• Love 1

Hey, anyone know if Danielle is gonna be at the reunion?  I could totally  see Andy the Dickhead making her sit there with a bag on her head.  What in the fuckety fuck did the woman do that was so awful they wanna just erase her out so she never existed?  If anyone knows, please share.

From Radar online, so take it with a grain of salt...link

Another link

But nothing really says what  happened.

I also noticed that Lizzie completely twisted the facts of that night, saying that she never heard from Tamra after Lizzie called to see where she was, when in fact, they stayed in touch the entire night. When Tamra pulled out the texts, Lizzie was very quick to dismiss it.

Yea, that part was sketchy. Maybe she was shitfaced drunk and just didn't remember Tamra had been texting with her that evening? I am one of the last holdouts to not have a smart phone, so I'm not sure how they work. Would she really be completely oblivious when she was sober later and not see the messages in her inbox?

• Love 1
Ahahahaha, let's just say more like she showed up at Vicki's home office and collected a paycheck.  She looked less than enthusiastic, to say the least.  Lauri was making her generate some income because it was right after she had lost her job and moved back into Cat Crap Condo, and her car was repossessed.  Needless to say, she didn't last very long.  And apparently Vicki didn't have a stroke when she discovered Ashley had left the office phones unattended.

Hey now, let's not forget she was also an OC Angel. She has quite the impressive resume, that one.

• Love 2

I'm so tired of Vicki always acting like she is so damn important her business can't function for 5 minutes without her. Once the financials came out in her divorce everyone found out she's not as successful as she's always portrayed. She doesn't do enough business to need to be connected to her office 24/7. I hate people with that attitude of self-importance.

Bosses like her are a nightmare.  They expect the employees who make maybe a quarter of what they (Vicki) makes to work twice as hard. They (Vicki) have no sense of reality whatsoever. While they live in McMansions and never ever have to worry about working paycheck to paycheck? The backbone of the business (the actual workers), are working their asses off just to get by.  If the drones want to take a 35 minute lunch??  Freaking let them damn!!!

• Love 4

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/rhoc-tamra-barney-annoyed-danielle-gregorio-attention-seeking/

Things must of really hit the fan between Tamballs and Danielle in Bali. Maybe we'll see why Tamra freaked out because it has to be more that everyone realizing she is a liar.  I really hope Barvo didn't edit it out. I am really looking forward to next weeks episode. In the words of Vicki whoo hoo!

It's funny because this article marks the 2nd or 3rd time I have read that Danielle and Heather are good friends and that Heather got her on the show.  I never got this sense on the show at all, but then again we don't really see much of Danielle.  I would love to know the backstory here. 

Oh, this is good for a tiny giggle-

Something looked different about her on WWHL.  She looked good, but she definitely did something to herself -- other than making her hair color a bit more -- er, neon.  I'm not good at guessing this kinda stuff, but when someone looks suddenly much better & has got tons of spare dough to spend, I'm mighty suspicious.   I'll be watching her closely at the reunion & comparing to how she looks in this ep & the next.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6
From screaming and honking the horn from the driver's seat of the shuttle, to freaking out because her feet were touching the elephant, and everything in between, she is firmly back on my shit list.  Just shut the eff up, you ridiculous cow.  Everyone screaming and running from the obviously friendly and not at all rabid dog was annoying.  I think Vicki was faking those dry heaves to teach the other women a lesson for not letting her sit up front like she had demanded.  One way or another, Vicki WILL get what she wants.

This.  These women act like silly 14-year-old One Direction fangirls the way they shriek at everything. And I also think Vicki was pretending to heave.

What ghastly people they are. The only one who looked as if she might have had an inkling of any interest in the local culture was Shannon, who seemed genuinely pleased at the gentle greeting of the frangipani water and the blossom they were given at the hotel.  But then she hit the Grey Goose and joined the rest of the harridans.

And I agree with Christi that this could have been any resort hotel in the world - Bali, Vegas, Dubai, Majorca ... those places are so generic and characterless. It was a beautiful hotel, but it could've been the Bellagio for all they experienced Bali within its walls.

It's not often I can be genuinely shocked by something that happens on these shows but Lizzie's outburst to her husband left me going "WHAT?" and rewinding to make sure I hadn't had a brain fart and imagined it.  I was married to a total asshole, but even when he was at his worst I would never, ever have been so disrespectful of him in front of other people. To say that to him on television is, imho, a reason for divorce. (And I'm a former divorce lawyer, so not easily shocked.)

Edited by essexjan
  • Love 7