Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Bali Highs and Lows

• Start Topic

Maybe the deal with Danielle is similar to the NY season with that party planner gal (can't remember her name)? She was hardly shown even though she said she was filmed as much as the rest of the women. Bravo instead focused on the Bethenny/Jill fight and all the stuff happening in Bethenny's life, ie, father's death, engagement and pregnancy.

What ungrateful and unworldly bitches.

They are insufferable as a group.  We're sorry, Bali.  But grateful that you have The Internet, because I was dreading the scene if you didn't. 

• Love 4

The opening quote I cannot stand belongs to Tamra. Every time she says, "I'm not getting older...," I want to scream, "YES YOU ARE! WE ALL ARE! IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE *NOT* TO BE GETTING OLDER!" at the TV. It just doesn't make any sense.

Me, too!!!! And follow it with BOLDER is not good for you, Biatch!

The opening quote I cannot stand belongs to Tamra. Every time she says, "I'm not getting older...," I want to scream, "YES YOU ARE! WE ALL ARE! IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE *NOT* TO BE GETTING OLDER!" at the TV. It just doesn't make any sense.

Yes, I loathe hers as well. For one, her knees are a dead giveaway that she is, indeed, getting older. Also, "I'm just getting bolder"? Makes no sense. As if one would mistake age for boldness? She just wanted a rhyme, but it sounds ridiculous. 

• Love 3

Somewhere in these forums, a genius (sorry can't remember who) said a tagline which is the ultimate tagline, "I'm just a consumerist famewhore with a fucking attitude problem." You could have just one tagline for EVERYHOUSEWIVEONEVERYFRANCHISE. Although, I do like some of them-Shannon, well, ok maybe just Shannon, lol. I enjoy watching Vicky. Let's play a game. You have to go on a trip with TWO H'wives-who do you choose? Drama or pleasant trip? I would choose Shannon and Vicky.

• Love 3

Oh, I would totally choose Shannon and Vicki. I think they would be fun. Although, I'd opt to wear running shoes and a really big hat, so I could get away and hide when Vicki got a little too "woohoo" for my tastes. 

• Love 4

Or...as Carrie Bradshaw once said, "After a certain age, ladies need to cover it up!" 

However, did you see Dame Helen Mirren twerking with Michael Strahan? Her chest area is flawless. Mine is sundamaged from hell & hasn't looked as good as hers since I was 25. FLAWLESS.

• Love 3

Maybe she finally ate a potato. ;) (Also, I agree that she looks great.)

As for the comments about the clothes, etc, I couldn't believe how much luggage they bought for a week long trip! I know they have to wear new outfits, and I'm sure if I were being filmed, I would probably feel pressure to have more variety of clothing, but still. I think part of it is because they feel like they have to super dress up even for the flight. This remark isn't directed at Tamra, but since it was pointed out in the show: when Heather made fun of her for wearing platforms on the plane, and Tamra said she had her slippers and socks and this and that, I thought "No wonder you have to bring 5 pieces of luggage!." I mean, if she had just worn her comfortable shoes, then that was like 3 fewer items she needed to pack. I have seen stylish travelers in leggings, long cardigan, tee, pashmina, and flats. 

Yeah, I always presume that those who travel with inordinate amounts of luggage are not seasoned travellers.

Lookin' like a gaggle o' rubes who ain't never been nowhere----Check!

• Love 4

You have to go on a trip with TWO H'wives-who do you choose?

From RHOC franchise?  

I'm gonna cheat and take a H'husband, David Beador.   Not only is he a cutie, but we'd eat chips & salsa, potatoes and drink water downed tequila everyday.

WOOOHOO!

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 7

I thought Shannon was venturing in The Joker territory last night. Pricilla Presely used to claim she never had surgery either and that reason she didn't have wrinkles was because Elvis told her not to frown. Um, sure. Saw her on Oprah once with Lisa Marie after she entered joker territory and she had less lines than Lisa Marie. Sadly, people think this is the normal way to look now.

Since Tamruh was supposed to be sparring with Danielle all season, I'm really curious to what was cut out. Danielle seems to be more Lizzie's friend than Heather's. I'm confused. Why haven't any of the gossip sites investigated this more, dammit!

Perhaps Danielle is a psych student working on a post-graduate degree and is there to observe what drives these women's peculiar behavior patterns.

I really only thought Vivki and Tamara behaved like nightmare tourist. Everybody else seemed fine as far as that sort of thing goes.

What the fuck was Lizzie on about? Don't get me wrong, I whole heartedly support her launching a tactical strike against Tamara, but I could not follow anything she was talking about. "You should have texted me in the morning. I mean during the party. I mean the next day." What is it? Oh and I'm going to hell, but I laughed out loud when Lizzie yelled at her husband's lack of boner. It was so out of the blue! Yeah, I don't see a long future for those two.

When Heather doesn't have a dog in a fight she's ok. I'm hoping that after hearing all about Tamara Shannon tries to form Team Take a Trailer Bitch Down with her.

• Love 3

I wish I could make this post a billboard and post it in every town in the USA. I had breast cancer and 33 lymph nodes removed several years ago. My reconstruction wasn't great and my left breast is about half the size of my right one. I could get it corrected but I really don't care. I've lived half a century and I just don't find any value in having perfect breast. It is my battle scar and when I look at it I really don't see the imperfection at all. Buying bras is a pain but other than that who cares? I am more than my breast.

I am hoping for never-ending remission for you!!! 33 lymph nodes sounds like a damn lot

• Love 7

Maybe the deal with Danielle is similar to the NY season with that party planner gal (can't remember her name)? She was hardly shown even though she said she was filmed as much as the rest of the women. Bravo instead focused on the Bethenny/Jill fight and all the stuff happening in Bethenny's life, ie, father's death, engagement and pregnancy.

That was on Jennifer Gilbert.

She came off as dull as dishwater on RHNYC, but boy did she amp up her (obnoxious) personality  on a reality show about personal shoppers.

I wonder if she was dropped because producers just couldn't deal with her?

Edited by sheetmoss

Somewhere in these forums, a genius (sorry can't remember who) said a tagline which is the ultimate tagline, "I'm just a consumerist famewhore with a fucking attitude problem." You could have just one tagline for EVERYHOUSEWIVEONEVERYFRANCHISE. Although, I do like some of them-Shannon, well, ok maybe just Shannon, lol. I enjoy watching Vicky. Let's play a game. You have to go on a trip with TWO H'wives-who do you choose? Drama or pleasant trip? I would choose Shannon and Vicky.

Do they have to be OC Housewives?
  • Love 2

Perhaps Danielle is a psych student working on a post-graduate degree and is there to observe what drives these women's peculiar behavior patterns.

That would be awesome.  Or if Bravo is trying to reduce potential liability by having some kind of therapist constantly on hand, only they have to call her a HW so as to not spook the other ones.  

I can't see Bravo cutting her out just for fake drama.  They just want ratings, it's not like they're on a documentary-realism trip with these shows.  Unless she was really, really bad at being fake...

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 1

I think I'm a pretty decent traveller, and it is true, I have seen ugly travel behavior from many different people. I just notice the Americans mostly because I understand what they are saying. :)

I don't mind the kayaking, as I am glad they did something other than just sit. And sometimes, it is easier to kayak in other places than in the choppy waters on the California coast. 

I would have liked to see some interaction with other people, just because I think they would realize some of their issues are petty when they see what everyone else is going through. Or when they see how simple things can bring happiness, including non material things. Or when they see what hard work on a different scale is. Even Kim Kardashian went to an orphanage in Thailand. How awesome would it have been if one of their many luggages contained books and toys for a local orphanage? I'm not saying they have to do that, but really how much different would this thread have been if they did, and Bravo showed it? A little perceptive and the resulting appreciation of our lives can bee a good thing. :)

• Love 5

All of these women could benefit from time to time by this old saying:  If it doesn't look good, don't stick it out on your front porch".

I know some of you liked Lizzie at the beginning, but not me.  Sorry, but she can look like a t***** at times, and her lips are way too puffed up to look natural.  And to denigrate her husband in such a nasty manner, speaks loads about her personality.  I don't care how drunk you are, you NEVER say something like that in front of a camera.  Hell, you don't say something like that ever. 

I've been to Bali, and it's a beautiful country.  The people are very spiritual and very friendly.   But to be honest, while I don't know what hotel they stayed at, it was by no means as fancy as some of the hotels I've seen there.  This one looked very generic and not very Bali-like.  The super exclusive hotels have lots of Balinese artwork and their furniture in the rooms are handmade by local artisans.  These rooms, while large, looked like they could have been at the Peninsula in Chicago.

I couldn't tell the airline they were on, but if you want separate pods for sleeping, the best are on British Airways and Emirates.  On Emirates, they are introducing small apartments on some of their planes, with sitting rooms, separate bedrooms and showers.  Of course, a one way ticket now on Emirates from London to Dubai is $17,000 for their basic first class

• Love 3

I would have liked to see some interaction with other people, just because I think they would realize some of their issues are petty when they see what everyone else is going through. Or when they see how simple things can bring happiness, including non material things. Or when they see what hard work on a different scale is. Even Kim Kardashian went to an orphanage in Thailand. How awesome would it have been if one of their many luggages contained books and toys for a local orphanage? I'm not saying they have to do that, but really how much different would this thread have been if they did, and Bravo showed it? A little perceptive and the resulting appreciation of our lives can bee a good thing. :)

To be fair to these gals, which I hate to do, we have no idea what they will really do or see while they are in Bali - just what Bravo shows us.

Carole on the NY show posted a beautiful blog after they went to Montana talking about all the things she wished Bravo would have shown us about their trip. About going into town to a local bar and dancing with the locals all night long, long hours spent horseback riding, etc.  I would have enjoyed the episodes so much more had I seen half of the stuff she mentioned they did. The same thing might be true for Bali. 

• Love 4

Honestly, as someone who works in a city that is one of the world's most visited tourist destinations, I've seen plenty of ugly behavior from Europeans, Canadians (surprise!) and (more recently, ostensibly because of the improvement in the standard of living) Chinese tourists. In fact,

http://m.vice.com/en_uk/read/are-chinese-tourists-the-worst-tourists-in-the-world

You and me both.  I suppose the people up in arms about "Ugly Americans"(!!)   Haven't been exposed to those oh so "cultured" people from the rest of the world who make Vicki and company look positively suave.    It isn't the "stupid tourists"  who caused people to use elephants in work and play-They (the locals) figured that out on their own.   

• Love 1

To be fair to these gals, which I hate to do, we have no idea what they will really do or see while they are in Bali - just what Bravo shows us.

Carole on the NY show posted a beautiful blog after they went to Montana talking about all the things she wished Bravo would have shown us about their trip. About going into town to a local bar and dancing with the locals all night long, long hours spent horseback riding, etc.  I would have enjoyed the episodes so much more had I seen half of the stuff she mentioned they did. The same thing might be true for Bali. 

It is unfortunate we don't get to see the real story but quite honestly I have no desire to watch the women and production politely check in or watch the ladies ride around on horseback or ATVs.  I am always mindful these ladies are surrounded by cameras and production when they are on the loose so I assume some of the local stares has far more to do with the attention the cameras attract as opposed to any really bad RH behavior.

Who ever heard of 'glamping' before RHONY went to Montana and made that term up. I hope that never becomes an actual thing.

I remember they did it a couple seasons ago on this show, where, horrors, Heather had to drink her "champs" from a plastic wine glass.

I'm surprised that oh-so-sophisticated Heather was the one who brought those paper crowns to wear during the meal. Awkward, juvenile, and culturally insensitive.

I was surprised when Heather announced she got them all "Bali crowns" then pulled those cheap ass paper things out of a paper bag

There were two little throw away lines at the dinners that stuck out to me. At the first dinner, Heather says something to the effect of, "I'll take care of this check". Then at the second dinner, when Tamra, Vicki, and Heather get up to leave, someone else (one of the 3 remaining) says "We'll handle the check". Now obviously I don't think these women actually foot the food bill, but I can't recall anyone, on any RH show, making it a point (twice, in one episode), making a similar statement. I can't figure out why this late in the game, Bravo would even try to make us think these women are paying for their meals on RH vacations.

I always assumed they paid for their meals but were compensated by Bravo for it later.

• Love 1

This whole "omg behavior like this is why the world hates America" line of reasoning is ridiculous.

The premise that Americans are classless, backwoods hillbillies that have no appreciation for culture, while the rest of the world is a band of sophisticates is laughable. God, Vicki Gunvalson has no intellectual curiosity! Terrible. That's almost as bad as those troglodytes in Iraq and Syria who indiscriminately behead innocents. Tamra Barney is so trashy and had no desire to go visit a temple in Bali. Horrible! But not quite as bad as the oh-so-cultured Europeans who en masse flash Heil Hitler salutes at black soccer players who play at their stadiums. I know it's so offensive that Shannon enjoyed kayaking in Bali, a pedestrian activity she could have enjoyed in the US. It's almost as bad as those intellectuals in the Middle East who don't let women drive, subscribe to honor killings and prohibit girls from going to school.

Maybe one day Americans will catch up to the sophistication of the rest of the world. Woohooing and shrieking on vacation really is such a poor reflection of Americans. One intellectual deficiency away from the Liberians who deny the existence of Ebola.

Thank you for this post!

Well gee, when you compare the antics of Real Housewives to real problems like Hitler, Ebola, and racism - they have no reason to be on television at all.  I think we're all aware that these are small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, but you can't argue that their antics in Bali don't really do much to improve the perception of Americans.  That's all I'm saying, anyway. 

Edited by misschung
  • Love 10

I'm surprised that oh-so-sophisticated Heather was the one who brought those paper crowns to wear durning the meal. Awkward, juvenile, and culturally insensitive.

Those first grade craft project paper crowns killed me. My four year old grandson was presented with similar headgear on his birthday. His party was at Burger King.

Ha!  It reminded me of my brother's BK crown.  I was wondering what Heather had in those pizza boxes.  So disappointing.  I'd have taken it off after the first beverage.

If I were Christian, I would give Lizzie an ultimatum, quit the show or I leave.

I think Lizzie comes from money and that's why he's hanging around.

There were two little throw away lines at the dinners that stuck out to me.  At the first dinner, Heather says something to the effect of, "I'll take care of this check".  Then at the second dinner, when Tamra, Vicki, and Heather get up to leave, someone else (one of the 3 remaining) says "We'll handle the check".  Now obviously I don't think these women actually foot the food bill, but I can't recall anyone, on any RH show, making it a point (twice, in one episode), making a similar statement.  I can't figure out why this late in the game, Bravo would even try to make us think these women are paying for their meals on RH vacations.

According to Joe Guidice on RHoNJ, they are given a travel allowance.  Anything over that, they have to pay themselves.  As for 'handling the check', it probably means signing for it.

Yes, I loathe hers as well. For one, her knees are a dead giveaway that she is, indeed, getting older. Also, "I'm just getting bolder"? Makes no sense. As if one would mistake age for boldness? She just wanted a rhyme, but it sounds ridiculous. 

Molder?

• Love 1

THANK YOU!  I don't think we can claim to be perfect but, my god, I'm sick of Americans throwing our own under the bus.  There are uncultured, rude, tacky people in every country.   Yes, sometimes I'm sorry that people like the RHOC women are portrayed on TV, but I gotta take some of the blame for watching it.  (And hopefully the editing makes it look worse than it was.)

I agree. I was in Paris, Salzburg, Berchtesgaden (Germany) and Vienna last month with my husband and two kids. And the most obnoxious travelers in each place were not always the Americans. They were Chinese, every time. So frustrating. It's worse when they are in groups- they literally will run you off the street. When a few of them almost knocked my 10 year old son off the side of the mountain when we went to the Kehlsteinhaus (The Eagle's Nest,  Hitler's "retreat" in the German Alps) just so they could take a freaking picture, you're damned right I got "ugly American" on them! Ok, it was more Mama Bear, but I'm just saying.  And don't get me started on their iPad photography and 'selfie sticks" that they slam into everyone around them, lol.

IME traveling abroad these past few years, I have spoken to many Americans who are keenly aware of how Americans are perceived, and go out of their way to not be obnoxious. I'm not saying there aren't those who don't care to learn any local customs and act like fools. But they aren't always the worst offenders anymore, and bad manners is, unfortunately, a universal language. 

My issue with Vicki and Tamara is that they do not seem to be in any way curious about the world around them- outside of the OC! Do you think either of those two nitwits bothered to even open a travel book or visit a travel site, etc to see what it might be like? I seriously doubt it.  They are both losing out on incredible opportunities when all they do is pine for their California existence. They are being given a wonderful opportunity to explore a place many can't because of the cost, etc and they are essentially shitting on it. Or are getting wasted to get through it. It's embarrassing to watch.

• Love 5

I am totally with you on that. I would have loved to have seen Ramona's trip to Africa on NY. I absolutely loved the fact that the ATL women visited an orphanage in South Africa. OC has never really been about charity or philanthropy. But, it would be nice if they gave us something other than Tamra blaming her mother in a roomful of women for all of her problems as though Tamra should be excused for being so awful.

But, if Vicki wants to give herself an award and we can see her fall, or get hit in the head with a football, I would be down for that too. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 2

I love how Vicki basically says to the staff "fix that Internet thing before I go" like she expects her staff to run cables to Bali. I also noticed the elephant driver ( elephant handler? Elephant jockey?) was giving Vicki the universal hand sign for bring it down a notch. Oh Vicki don't ever change.

Tamra really is so crude. Next week she talks about getting gang banged by monkeys and this week with the elephant penis. Grow up lady.

"The elephant handler giving Vicki the universal hand sign for bringing it down a notch".  Hee. 

• Love 1

Okay, I just watched the episode.  I'm so far behind.  

I couldn't watch the scene with the elephants. Knowing the history of how they capture and contain them so that assholes like these reality stars can get camera time was just too much.  I won't get on my soapbox too much, but fuck you, Bravo. 

Anyhoo, I loved Shannon and Vicki in the kayak. Two drunk middle aged women in oversized life jackets being stupid and owning it? Love.  This is why no matter how awful Vicki can be, she makes great television. Which brings me to...

Tamra, is awful without the fun.  I just can't remember a time that I found her likable. Tolerable? Sure, but never likable or entertaining.  So, I'm okay with Lizzie losing it.  I have been around some pretty awful people, but Tamra is in a league all her own.  I think we are seeing the two newbies (Shannon and Lizzie), trying to deal with someone who is a master of deflection. 

Lizzie's comments to her husband were nasty. She is one angry drunk. However, after watching RHONY Aviva's father sexually assault one cast member and threaten necrophilia on another, nothing shocks me.  So, definitely not the worst I've heard out of all the franchises. Not even close.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 4

Lizzie's comments to her husband were nasty. She is one angry drunk. However, after watching RHONY Aviva's father sexually assault one cast member and threaten necrophilia on another, nothing shocks me.  So, definitely not the worst I've heard out of all the franchises. Not even close.

George was bad but....who cares what he says. What makes what Lizzie said far worse to me is the ugly betrayal of trust. 

• Love 1

Well gee, when you compare the antics of Real Housewives to real problems like Hitler, ebola, and racism - they have to cause to be on television at all.  I think we're all aware that these are small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, but you can't argue that the women's antics in Bali don't really do much to improve the perception of Americans.  That's all I'm saying, anyway. 

None of these OC women (or really, any of the Housewives show for that matter) act like me, my friends, my family, my co-workers, or anybody I encounter in real life on a daily basis. They in no way, shape, or form represent a slice of "real America." 

So why would I think how they acted in Bali would be a poor representation of my country?  They* were a poor representation of themselves.  Nothing more, nothing less.

*By "they" I pretty much mean Vicki and Tamra. 

• Love 2

So why would I think how they acted in Bali would be a poor representation of my country?  They* were a poor representation of themselves.  Nothing more, nothing less.

But that's not how the rest of the world thinks.  And, my God, we are SO FAT compared to the rest of the world.  

• Love 1

But that's not how the rest of the world thinks. And, my God, we are SO FAT compared to the rest of the world.

Well you can accuse this group of a lot of shit, but I don't think fat is on the list.

As for their behavior. Tamara and Vicki were awful, but I thought everyone else was fine. I thought they behaved like normal tourist.

As for the terrible two...Jebus. I hate Tamara all the time, but more so when she travels. The whole world is really just a low rent booze cruise to that woman. And Vicki I love you, but learn to eat something not on the TGIF menu. That shrimp just looked like shrimp in sauce.

It's funny how much Tammy and Vicki stand out with this crew. In the early seasons of the OC everyone was pretty uneducated. I still love the Beverly Hillbillies vibe that the show used to have where these people had no idea Zales jewelry and BeBe t-shirts were not the hight of sophistication. Even the early cast members who claimed to have some education (Laurie and Joe) were so determined to snag a OC man that they just pretended to have never heard of the rest of the world. With this new cast Vicki and Tamara are the only ones who never went to college and it shows. Not the college is the only way to educate yourself, but it's not like Vicki and Tamara are autodidactics either. And I'm not trying to call Shannon, Heather, and Lizzie a think tank, but they've all read some books, talked to some people, been exposed to one or two things in life. This travel episode and comparing the behavior of the two groups really highlighted what country bumpkins Vicki and Tamara are.

• Love 6

George was bad but....who cares what he says. What makes what Lizzie said far worse to me is the ugly betrayal of trust. 

I'm not defending Lizzie. I thought it was terrible. I just think George grabbing a woman's breast without her consent is much worse.  Lizzie was disrespectful, but what George did was assault.  So, no, I still don't think Lizzie's words were the worst thing I've seen on any of the housewife shows.

• Love 1
And to denigrate her husband in such a nasty manner, speaks loads about her personality.  I don't care how drunk you are, you NEVER say something like that in front of a camera.  Hell, you don't say something like that ever.

I remember when we were first introduced to Lizzie and she said she was not satisfied with their sex life. She and Christian were playing with the kids and Lizzie tells Christian that she wants him to to take her over the kitchen counter tops ( or something like that) and he looked at her like she was crazy.  At that time, I thought it was perfectly normal, because who talks like that to their spouse in front of their children and a roomful of production people?  I now think they might have serious sexual issues.  I would imagine that for someone like Lizzie, her desirability is a large part of her self image, and having a husband who does not seem that physically into her is a little devastating. 

That being said, there is no excuse for the way she spoke to him on the party bus.  I wonder if the poster who said that he might have married her for her money, might be on to something.  If they come on another season, these issues mighty be at the forefront because nothing is sacred on this show (however I might not feel comfortable watching it).  I do wonder if they will be open with their problems like Shannon or pretend everything is fine and the editing made them look bad (like Teresa Gui from Jersey or Sonya from New York).

I though Lizzie was going to bring it confronting Tamara, but instead she came off a little foolish.  Do not get mad about others talking about your dress if you yourself text about exposing your vagina.  I do hope Tams does get taken down eventually.

• Love 1

Everything's been covered, awesomely, so I'm just commenting on the petty (pettier) stuff. 

- I thought Shannon's breasts looked fine in that dress, and that she can certainly already rock a bikini.  I think she looks amazing, especially for a woman who does no exercise.  Her legs alone show she's hit a genetic lottery.  I don't think she's sun-worshipped and that probably helps a lot.

- Vicki looks sloppy to me all of the time.  Bob, no bob.  She literally looks like there's a mask of skin that she's wearing as a trophy over her own malformed face.  (You're welcome for the nightmares!)  She is a horking, screaming (SOMEONE PLEASE PUNCH HER UNCONSCIOUS PRETTY PLEASE I'LL BE GOOD ALL YEAR) trashbag and I do hope that waitstaff the world over spit and worse into her food.  That shit over 'mousse/moose' and 'retching' in the van was too much.  She's under that particular Housewifey delusion that owning Jimmy Choos makes her (a) special, (b) klassy, © look thinner (<-- nope!) and (d) richer.  She is hella low-rent, which is not my way of saying 'po.  You can be 'po as hell and look great, seem intelligent and be open and receptive to the world

- Heather's bitchiness and relentless competitiveness is relieved only via extreme sleep deprivation.  However.  She has a killer wardrobe.  However, part 2: you can see the competition with Shannon in small ways: last epi (when she and Trashra were planning Bali), Miss Heather had on her Van Cleef earrings and necklace.  Just like Shannon, who clearly wears hers often and like something like a signature.  I've never seen Miss Heather in her expensive Alhambra set (who is jealous?  I am jealous, of both women) until after she saw Shannon in hers again and again.  And guess what?  Heather's look larger.  Still...I just loved her white tank/black maxi/black irregular necklace, and her black/white semi-chevron tanksuit was also great.  I really do think that Heather spends an extraordinary amount of time not donating to rescues, or parenting, frankly, but shopping, alone and with a stylist.  (I'm sure Heather would explain to me, very slowly, that she is basically creating a small economy around herself every time some object catches her eye, and won't I stop yelling at her??)

- Tamra doesn't look like a woman who runs a fitness studio and her taste in clothing, swimwear, jewelry etc. is atrocious.  Cheap ho.  It looks cheaper to have more stuff in more variety than just a nicer, well-cut plain black swimsuit, Trampra.  Give it a shot and please don't sell your rank chonies on eBay afterwards.  Tick-tock 'til next week!  I will be eating chocolate and DVR'ing this one.  Oh, and TrampStampFakeFacedGrandmama?  If you want someone, anyone, to believe your retelling the Marry/Fuck/Kill story, please don't add quite so many dramatic pauses, you straw-haired fucking liar!  And absolutely, we know Eddie would kill Vicki.  As would we all.  I don't want to catch trichinosis of the genitals by daring shag a screaming insurance sow, and if I feel that way, I know Teefs screamed 'kill!  Kill!' when Vicki's name was mentioned.

- Lizzie may have a touch of the batshit, and I feel terrible for Christian, but I don't need my dragon-slayers to be pristine.  Was she messy with those texts?  You betcha!  Do I care?  No!  Bring on the Screaming Vile Bitch Granny (...not you, Vicki.  Tamra) next episode, please and thank you!

- If Bravo keeps George on RHONY for the yuks, I know this would fall on deaf ears, but my biggest wish for these shows is that they would not have events based around animal entertainment on any of their forced vacations.  The corrida last season, the elephants this season, and the rodeo on RHONY were all upsetting IMO.

• Love 11

I'm not defending Lizzie. I thought it was terrible. I just think George grabbing a woman's breast without her consent is much worse.  Lizzie was disrespectful, but what George did was assault.  So, no, I still don't think Lizzie's words were the worst thing I've seen on any of the housewife shows.

I have to say, I think it was the worst thing, outside of Juicy calling his wife a c*** while having phone sex with his girlfriend. That will never not take the cake for me.

George was disgusting. It may have been assault, I really don't know.  No one being groped seemed to mind, so I am not sure we saw the whole thing. Several of the ladies have expressed that he is a really different guy most of the time, charming, sweet and kind. Lizzie's deal will always be more horrible to me because it was a betrayal of someone that loves her. A betrayal on national TV.  If I said that to my cute hubby in private I would have a hard time facing myself and what I had said. She said it to the world. Yikes indeed. 

• Love 1

Seeing Vicki and Shannon together makes me think that there is a real friendship there beyond the cameras.  It kind of reminds me of the early days when Vicki and Jeana were friends.. and when Tamra and Tammy K were friends as well.   I want balance!  Some drama is ok, but I like to see the fun moments mixed in as well so that the viewer isn't burned out on the drama.

• Love 2