Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Threats and Promises

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, princelina said:

What do Kyle's man hands NOT need?  A giant hideous panther ring on her pinky!!!

Hahaha!  But since Sutton had one you know Kyle had to have one!  That's her shopping  M.O.  - copy everyone else.  You know she is probably already driving a car like Sutton's too. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
37 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Hahaha!  But since Sutton had one you know Kyle had to have one!  That's her shopping  M.O.  - copy everyone else.  You know she is probably already driving a car like Sutton's too. 

You know she had her PR questioning why she didn’t receive a toaster or tiara from D&G.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 9/10/2021 at 5:25 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Rewatching this Rinna is COMPLETELY coherent during that fight. She even tells Erika to take a breath. Her bullshit I was blackout drunk and don’t remember is blown out of the water by watching the tape. Lol 

Rinna, Garcelle and Kathy were all Erika-whispering. "Calm down, keep it in, take a moment". Fuck off. Let 'er rip, Erika, you loser. 

Edited by Dutchgirl
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She dissed QVC's core demographic. I forget exactly what she said, but I do remember that it was a bridge too far.

Right-o. She called RHOBH fans fat, etc. But she's still on QVC, at least still on their website. Her hideous line is all comfort, stretch rags...seems her bread and butter are larger women so...not a great marketing move.

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 7.55.53 AM.png

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She dissed QVC's core demographic. I forget exactly what she said, but I do remember that it was a bridge too far.

3 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Right-o. She called RHOBH fans fat, etc. But she's still on QVC, at least still on their website. Her hideous line is all comfort, stretch rags...seems her bread and butter are larger women so...not a great marketing move.

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 7.55.53 AM.png

I don't think they let Rinna go because of her grossness, but more because the buying public, stopped buying her crap.

All of her crap is on clearance.  Stuff that was $50, sells for under $20.  And now they have a Full House kid on "designing clothes" for them. 

I think, before Rinna, it was Bitsy Hasselbeck, former shrieker, at times in a pitch only dogs could hear, from The View.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 9/10/2021 at 5:34 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Good lord those Gucci pants looked horrendous on Kyle. 

So too does that Cartier panther ring on her chunky man hands, but Kyle is all about outward appearances and labels. It's all she has because inside she's a hollow shell of nothing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

I wish Patrick had grabbed that bell and shoved it in Labia-lips big mouth.  I’m sick of her hunch back false cackle that she does.  She is a common and uncouth fishwife.  I hope somebody hands her a bunny at the reunion!

If Erika growls and snarls in Sutton’s face again or mentions a small town, then she needs to start singing that Human League song which starts “you were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, when he met you”.  (It’s on utube) sorry I can’t link yet.   Nasty and vicious excuse for a woman.

Crystal is a brown nosed mean girl who is glad it’s not her being treated in the same way as Sutton.

As a Brit (Welsh), Dorito doesn’t have an English accent to me, but I hear the Cockney in PKs voice quite strongly. which she’s picked up a little.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I never did understand all the hoopla and bullshit over PK noticing Erika didn't have on panties during #pantygate.

How could he NOT notice?  

Hell, Mr. Persnickety would have pulled me aside and said, "That woman is not wearing any underwear and I can see her snatch.  Should we tell her or pretend we're not noticing?"

Looking back, I've no doubt Erika wouldn't have a single fuck to give anyway.  

That being said, I always thought PK got railroaded for daring to notice.  Don't want anyone seeing your puss?  Cover it up, then.  

I didn't care for what PK said at all, but I wasn't 100% team Erika either. I did end up being team PK at the reunion. I think he sincerely realized you know what, I shouldn't have said that. Both Dorit and PK politely and calmly apologized, but Erika was going off like he had assaulted her. Cursing, asking why he was there, demanding apologies to Tom. It was nuts. She never owned that she should have had some damn underwear on either. You can't expect anyone, man or woman, gay or straight, to not be surprised to see another person's junk out. If I saw a guy's business hanging out at a party, I'd feel violated. Kathryn said in a recent interview that she'd also seen Erika go commando in a short skirt. She made a comment to Erika, but she didn't care. 

At the time I believed Erika that it was an innocent incident, but that she should have been more careful. Like, why the fuck would she want to flash PK? I did agree with Dorit that if you're in mixed company, you should be especially careful. No, the men shouldn't be pervy or try to look up a woman's skirt, but I don't think most women would be thrilled if a friend didn't care whether or not her husband saw her puss. Seeing how much Erika reacted to being a liar, which I 100% believe she is, maybe there was more to her going commando than I initially thought. Her reaction to the joking was a little OTT, much like being called a liar. Does underwear bother her that much? Does she get off on exhibitionism or something? My friend has a sister who hates panties, but she never wears anything short. 

I don't know about all that, but I think Erika is someone who has a major victim mentality and loves attention. She has a hard time making women friends because she "looks a certain way." She was instantly hated by people in Tom's life because she was young, and the racy videos didn't help either. She posts stuff on SM she knows will get criticism, and she never stops. I guess it fits in to have her crotch out, not care who's uncomfortable, then cry about being shamed and act like PK assaulted her. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21

This is a small point I know but I just realized that PK must have given permission for them to play Karma Chameleon on the Hulu documentary. 

I used to do music clearances and the clearances were probably obtained well after most of the revelations had happened. PK also might have gotten to view footage in order to make sure that the music wasn't being used in a way that would unacceptable to Boy or PK.

I remember back when the documentary first aired people were discussing the irony of it. But after seeing PK in this last episode it seems clear that it was a very intentional dig at Erika and Tom.

• Useful 18
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I didn't care for what PK said at all, but I wasn't 100% team Erika either. I did end up being team PK at the reunion. I think he sincerely realized you know what, I shouldn't have said that. Both Dorit and PK politely and calmly apologized, but Erika was going off like he had assaulted her. Cursing, asking why he was there, demanding apologies to Tom. It was nuts. She never owned that she should have had some damn underwear on either. You can't expect anyone, man or woman, gay or straight, to not be surprised to see another person's junk out. If I saw a guy's business hanging out at a party, I'd feel violated. Kathryn said in a recent interview that she'd also seen Erika go commando in a short skirt. She made a comment to Erika, but she didn't care. 

At the time I believed Erika that it was an innocent incident, but that she should have been more careful. Like, why the fuck would she want to flash PK? I did agree with Dorit that if you're in mixed company, you should be especially careful. No, the men shouldn't be pervy or try to look up a woman's skirt, but I don't think most women would be thrilled if a friend didn't care whether or not her husband saw her puss. Seeing how much Erika reacted to being a liar, which I 100% believe she is, maybe there was more to her going commando than I initially thought. Her reaction to the joking was a little OTT, much like being called a liar. Does underwear bother her that much? Does she get off on exhibitionism or something? My friend has a sister who hates panties, but she never wears anything short. 

I don't know about all that, but I think Erika is someone who has a major victim mentality and loves attention. She has a hard time making women friends because she "looks a certain way." She was instantly hated by people in Tom's life because she was young, and the racy videos didn't help either. She posts stuff on SM she knows will get criticism, and she never stops. I guess it fits in to have her crotch out, not care who's uncomfortable, then cry about being shamed and act like PK assaulted her. 

Erika is just a provocateur. It’s not just a stage act. She needs to own (sorry, Rinna) her part in Pantygate. Her wardrobe was deliberately chosen — not wanting pantylines was a weak sauce excuse. She knew PK, Ken, and Mauricio would be there with their wives. She knew she was coming by herself. She sat down across from all three, if memory serves. (Certainly PK.)

She seems to want it both ways — she wants to get things going, and then turn around and act all offended and demand (and demand and demand) apologies when people react.

I thought PK was gross then too, and the apology at the reunion should have been enough. But with hindsight and what we know now, he saw her for what she really is long before anybody else did. For that, yay PK.

This woman is more trouble than she’s worth. No one person should smother an ensemble cast show like she has.

57 minutes ago, amarante said:

This is a small point I know but I just realized that PK must have given permission for them to play Karma Chameleon on the Hulu documentary. 

I used to do music clearances and the clearances were probably obtained well after most of the revelations had happened. PK also might have gotten to view footage in order to make sure that the music wasn't being used in a way that would unacceptable to Boy or PK.

I remember back when the documentary first aired people were discussing the irony of it. But after seeing PK in this last episode it seems clear that it was a very intentional dig at Erika and Tom.

I really need to get the free Hulu trial before this goes away.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Erika is just a provocateur. It’s not just a stage act. She needs to own (sorry, Rinna) her part in Pantygate. Her wardrobe was deliberately chosen — not wanting pantylines was a weak sauce excuse. She knew PK, Ken, and Mauricio would be there with their wives. She knew she was coming by herself. She sat down across from all three, if memory serves. (Certainly PK.)

She seems to want it both ways — she wants to get things going, and then turn around and act all offended and demand (and demand and demand) apologies when people react.

I thought PK was gross then too, and the apology at the reunion should have been enough. But with hindsight and what we know now, he saw her for what she really is long before anybody else did. For that, yay PK.

This woman is more trouble than she’s worth. No one person should smother an ensemble cast show like she has.

I really need to get the free Hulu trial before this goes away.

100%. I remember initially being concerned for Erika in the group. I figured Kyle would be jealous of her. Vanderpump poked at her (nothing to ever warrant Erika's strong dislike though). Believe it or nor, Rinna initially expressed being shocked by her risqué videos, which never made sense since she did Playboy twice. I thought oh boy, the older husband, her mini skirts, her music videos, it's all her business. Hope these women don't clutch their pearls. But she turned out to be the type who almost begs for people to say something negative about her.

I tried watching Vanderpump Rules, and I think Lala Kent had some of that in her. LVP said you can't be procative all the time then turn around and play the baby girl. 

• Love 11

Clearly, Erika is sabotaging herself, but I say let her. 

3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This woman is more trouble than she’s worth.

She really, really is.  I can't even imagine having to go to work and deal with an abusive asshole co-worker every time I saw her.  I don't see how any of these ladies can be their authentic selves around her, not be able to tell "their truth" -which seems to be the mantra-when they've seen how it may be received.  She is a ticking time bomb, just waiting to explode on whoever looks at her sideways.  Unless she does a 180, I hope she isn't asked back next season.  There is nothing she could offer me that I could enjoy about her anymore.  I hope her dog is okay.

• Love 20
On 9/10/2021 at 7:45 AM, BluishGreen said:

Crystal's participation  is net loss-- just another younger woman who married a rich older man and thinks his accomplishments make HER accomplished, doesn't do or say anything interesting and has proved herself to be a  snotty, elitist mean girl/flying monkey for the Wicked Witch of Pasadena. She is  one to go, for sure.

👆

This.

• Love 10
On 9/10/2021 at 11:26 AM, Shannah Banana said:

Yes she is a elitist snob and if she doesn't know who you are in advance-then you are not worth knowing.  It's hard to believe anyone could be so simple-minded AND shallow but Crystal is.  I cannot stand her and hope she doesn't come back.  Bring back Camille and get rid of wannabe Crystal. 
—————-

YES!

—————

Indeed she has.  I thought the gold pants she was wearing that the others were salivating over were way too tight and she looked like the proverbial ten pounds of sausage in a five pound casing.  
——————-

“She looked like...YOU SPELLED BAG OF SMASHED ASSHOLES WRONG (although I did like the pants but they were not flattering on kyle)

——————-

I'm a Sutton fan but I wish when they were at Kathy's she had stood up-lightly tossed her napkin in Erika's face-and challenged her to a duel at sunrise-after all they are southerners

——————

😃

——————

☝️☝️Sorry I don’t know how to easily properly multiple quote and respond🥴

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 7

Erika is just a provocateur. It’s not just a stage act. She needs to own (sorry, Rinna) her part in Pantygate. Her wardrobe was deliberately chosen

I thought this at the time it all happened, but I wasn't watching regularly enough to comment. I did not think the flashed privates was a sexual or flirtatious act, but rather a hostile one. Erika was trying to cause trouble while pulling all of the attention and acting innocent. Then she got to play wounded victim in multiple episodes. I think I posted that I thought she would be orgasmic each time she got to attack and lecture someone. She wasn't traumatized - she loved it, really got off on it.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 9
  • Love 13

8 hours ago, amarante said:

And some coin for PK. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The WWCL guys joked that Sutton and Kyle were actually viewing items from Erika and Tom’s estate sale.

Hahahaha! A real “I wish I thought of that” moment!

And would that it were true, as it would mean that Sutton and Kyle’s purchases were helping the victims more than Erika and Tom ever would…

3 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

☝️☝️Sorry I don’t know how to easily properly multiple quote and respond🥴

Tap the +” and it will collect all the posts you want to quote. Then, in your response, click or tap your cursor in between the quote boxes, then type. I hope that helps! 😊

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 11
18 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Hahahaha! A real “I wish I thought of that” moment!

And would that it were true, as it would mean that Sutton and Kyle’s purchases were helping the victims more than Erika and Tom ever would…

Tap the +” and it will collect all the posts you want to quote. Then, in your response, click or tap your cursor in between the quote boxes, then type. I hope that helps! 😊

Thank u!😃❤️♥️

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Jacijo said:

I wish Patrick had grabbed that bell and shoved it in Labia-lips big mouth.  I’m sick of her hunch back false cackle that she does.  She is a common and uncouth fishwife.  I hope somebody hands her a bunny at the reunion!

If Erika growls and snarls in Sutton’s face again or mentions a small town, then she needs to start singing that Human League song which starts “you were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, when he met you”.  (It’s on utube) sorry I can’t link yet.   Nasty and vicious excuse for a woman.

Crystal is a brown nosed mean girl who is glad it’s not her being treated in the same way as Sutton.

As a Brit (Welsh), Dorito doesn’t have an English accent to me, but I hear the Cockney in PKs voice quite strongly. which she’s picked up a little.

To insert a video, just copy and paste the link into your post.  

Here's the one you wanted to insert.  

• Love 6
19 hours ago, amarante said:

ha! I noticed that right away too...I knew PK must be the background. What a perfect song for this absolute shit show.

If I listen to your lies, would you say
I'm a man without conviction
I'm a man who doesn't know
How to sell a contradiction

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I thought this at the time it all happened, but I wasn't watching regularly enough to comment. I did not think the flashed privates was a sexual or flirtatious act, but rather a hostile one. Erika was trying to cause trouble while pulling all of the attention and acting innocent. Then she got to play wounded victim in multiple episodes. I think I posted that I thought she would be orgasmic each time she got to attack and lecture someone. She wasn't traumatized - she loved it, really got off on it.

And I have to wonder, too, if Tom didn’t blow his stack at HER for the lack of underwear. As a husband, Tom would understandably be humiliated. As a professional (ignoring what we all know now, that is), this reflects badly on him. So everything she was throwing against Dorit about PK in Hong Kong was probably what she heard in LA before she left. 

She loved flashing everybody that night. She was quite witty with LVP about it. She lives for that shit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Pantygate, gah. The time when I wondered if everyone had lost their minds, holding Erica up as some sort of feminist icon. If she's an icon of Feminism, it's for the small subset of feminists who are also misogynists.  

PK was gross to look and to comment on camera, but I always thought he interpreted her as she was putting herself out there, like in a Madonna way, sex positive, nudity positive, etc.  Then the ridiculous "persona" argument. If Mrs. Girardi shows up at a party wearing a short dress and no underpants, sitting with uncrossed legs, I think it's quite understandable that someone would not quite get the nuances of the "persona" thing.  Turns out both Erika Jayne and Erika Girardi show up pantsless and aren't that worried about exposing their lady bits.  Not seeing a big difference. 

Erika really seems to get off on shaming people, which I find so creepy and disturbing. It's also her go to defense, which is very creepy and manipulative.

I was on Crystal's side with her issue with Sutton, and I still would be because right is right. But she's shown her character turns out to be part snob, part weasel, which are two qualities I find very unappealing, and together, in one person, too much. Will not miss her if she's not back next year.

• Love 18
16 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

She is a ticking time bomb, just waiting to explode on whoever looks at her sideways.

My kitty's like a python
Tick-ticking like a timebomb
Limited edition, gotta buy it with no try-on
I purchase like a lion
Knock 'em out like Tyson
Everybody knows that I'm a million dollar diamond

• LOL 10

Thanks @Stats Queen - When I used the word "time bomb" in my comment, I knew it sounded familiar somehow.  I didn't really stay up with Erika's songs, because they seemed to be always about "P" and "D".   

I think what we are seeing here is a very sick woman.

I'm asking the Universe to forgive me for ever liking her, which just fed the Beast. She is disgusting.  Puke disgusting.

• Love 11
On 9/11/2021 at 9:46 AM, pasdetrois said:

Garcelle may suspect that Rinna is using the show to promote Harry's cooking and a potential product (Harry's Sauce!).

I would rather have my face on a pasta sauce then be associated with adult diapers

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

So Erika bearing her teeth - that is straight up dog training stuff. I have to grimace and growl to get my very alpha dog to listen.  That's what Erika was doing.   Trying to get Sutton to heel like the rest of the puppies.  Ugh, this woman.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh, my gosh, you are so right!

It’s very disturbing to go back and see how much she thrives on it. Then when she mentioned the verbal lashings she gave her first husband really cemented that she’s more, much more than a hurting person she’s cruel inside. 
Dorit gets picked to pieces but I don’t believe she has a cruel heart, thrives on hurting and shaming others. 
Someone needs to give Brene Brown books to everyone coming in contact with Erika. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I'm not an overly adventurous eater and whilst most of Garcelle's menu looked wonderful, I would never be able to gag down even a smidgeon of that conch.  I've no desire to eat a snail or any kind, be it land or sea.

Yes, I'm sure many love it and maybe I'm missing out on something grand, but my gag reflex would kick in and it would come right back up.

I judge Rinna for a lot, but not for this.  I loathe caviar, too, so I never would have eaten the caviar pie, either.  🤢

• Love 10
1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

It’s very disturbing to go back and see how much she thrives on it. Then when she mentioned the verbal lashings she gave her first husband really cemented that she’s more, much more than a hurting person she’s cruel inside. 
Dorit gets picked to pieces but I don’t believe she has a cruel heart, thrives on hurting and shaming others. 
Someone needs to give Brene Brown books to everyone coming in contact with Erika. 

One of my friends had a childhood much like Erika’s (absent father, a young mother who could be very tough). She’s one of the most gentle, kind people I know. You can only cut so much slack even if she is a hurting person. My guess is Erika’s gotten away with a lot because she used her past to explain her hard, icy personality. There are a lot of really good women who probably felt bad Erika lacked women friends and wanted to prove to her there are lots of kind women. They’re not all like schoolyard bullies or her mother. There is also the halo effect of a pretty woman. If Erika were 200 lbs and ugly, I feel like everyone would see her for the nasty bully she is. No man would think dealing with such a cruel personality would be worth it. 

I used to really like Dorit, but she’s been annoying the heck out of me this season. She cuts Erika so much slack-oh poor Erika Tom cheated on her (is cheating really shocking in all this?!), poor Erika not looking after herself (seriously? Lol), but she calls Garcelle a bully, says she lacks guts and is the least authentic. Garcelle is one of the most authentic people there (says what she thinks, her money is her money, beauty she was born with, a real accent lol). That said, I think she’s more of a doofus/poor judge of character than she is cruel. She’s probably much kinder than Erika, Rinna, Kyle, and Crystal. 

• Love 13

I don't get how those ladies kept hearing erika day "it's not a threat... IT'S A PROMISE." and didn't say anything. I would have at least said something like "ok erika, we get it, now cool it, it's not nice" but no, these fair weather shits just let her get away with it. Total bullshit.

• Love 21
4 hours ago, jinjer said:

I haven't posted in forever but a couple of things:

Rinna with the fish comments at Garcelle's beautiful dinner - you all ate Caviar Pie last week at Kathy's and not a word about not eating fish. And Kyle made some burnt Salmon. You had trips to the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Cabo and Hong Kong - all known for fish and we never heard anything about fish. Are you going to tell me she never ate sushi before. I would love for someone to find a snippet of her eating fish. This lying harpy.

Kathy Hilton sat Sutton next to Erika at the table and did the Thomasina nonsense - she's a grade A shit stirrer, she also "never heard of Sutton" doesn't think it's a big deal that Erika & Co stole millions from widows and orphans bc everyone has skeletons? She didn't talk to Kyle for 10 years for outing Kim's alcoholism on TV bc she didn't want people to know and was pissed about potentially airing Big Kathy's dirty laundry about their family. I don't see her wanting people talking about Barron being in jail. No one wants their name attached to crime - it's not just a sex tape like Paris. Wait till the tax fraud comes down.

In the after show Sutton says that Erika said something unspeakable. Later she said that Erika made threats against her and her family. Her Family. Why would any of them want to film with Erika ever? 

Rinna: I'm not from a fish family, we didn't grow up eating fish. 

Isn't she nearly 60 years old ffs?

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

And she has been living in a place where some of the best chefs in the world work their magic on fish...what a waste. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

Ha!  I thought the same thing.  I grew up in the 70s suburbs with a working mother before take out.  There is a whole lot of stuff I didn't grow up eating and most of the stuff we did eat I do not eat now, lol. 

I think Rinna just truly doesn't eat; only the bare minimum to stay alive.   I'm thinking of Yolanda's model diet of one almond. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

lol I don't get it, but my own mom is the same way. She's just a little older than Rinna and isn't crazy about most food that she didn't grow up with. 

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

I don't get how those ladies kept hearing erika day "it's not a threat... IT'S A PROMISE." and didn't say anything. I would have at least said something like "ok erika, we get it, now cool it, it's not nice" but no, these fair weather shits just let her get away with it. Total bullshit.

Yes! Especially if anyone remembers season two (I think it was season two?), when Russell threatened to sue Camille (and maybe the rest of the cast?) for talking about his abuse of Taylor. 

Kyle wouldn’t let Taylor and Russell inside to attend the party. 

But she’ll still film with Erika despite Erika threatening Sutton with a lawsuit?

• Love 16