Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Hey everyone! In Vegas with live tv!  I get to follow along!!  The Grammy awards are down the road but nope, I am here!!!!

I gave up on the Grammys...I was hate watching and snarking on a rock industry forum I hang out at, but I pulled the plug.

• Love 10
(edited)
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Ok. Now i am freaking out that Part 1 tell nothing isn't on tonight.

They cant do this shit for 2 hours!!!!!!

They're announcing this as 1 hour of show, and 1 hour of Part 1 of the Tell Nothing, next week is 2 hours of Tell Nothing Part 2.   Unless they changed the schedule again.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Even if Hogs screamed “I don’t want you” at Ben for 10 mins straight, he would still find a way to rationalize that it could work out. He and Mike went to the same comprehension school.

Both of them are misogynists that think women don't know their own mind. So they ignore what women say.  Like "I'm done" and "no."  We're just "emotional" and need to "calm down" so we can come to our senses and do what they say....

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I was nice to someone on the train once. Talked to him for a few minutes. Was glad he got off the train. He tracked me down to my workplace - I mentioned generally where I worked. He showed up and asked me out a couple of times. Even mentioning I was seeing someone did not work. He ended up watching me for months. The bus stop near the train station. Public place. 

This is bad…I was hoping you were going to say he asked you to dance while the train sped along, but not this stalking.  That’s awful.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Hey everyone! In Vegas with live tv!  I get to follow along!!  The Grammy awards are down the road but nope, I am here!!!!

Where are you staying?  We're going to try  the Luxor in December.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey peeps! Am I the first to arrive? I'm grabbing a seat in the front row so I can get a good view of the festivities. Who will be first to flounce? My money's on Kimballllleeeeeey.

And since I know you've all been losing sleep over my plumbing crisis, all is well at Casa Mostly, four days and $1400 later. Two very nice fellows from 128 Plumbing had me shipshape in less than two hours. I was so overwrought I took myself out for a pedicure the next day.  

Phew! But yikes $1400! 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Throw in a couple of Bible verses, too. That works every time 

Oooooh, swoon!

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I will riot if anyone on Pillow Talk tries to defend Ben or feel sorry for him or comment on his abs. Fuck this pervert. I hope he falls into a gutter and gets gnawed on by rats. 

Hey, now! Think of the poor rats! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Let's see here... Hoggy and the Wanky Eye are FOR SURE broken up, even though GOD put them together??

XXXmena and Mike are FOR SURE broken up even though he's not going home with the couch, microwave, refrigerator, racecar bed and coffee maker??

Jasmine is CRYING because she ruined their last dinner together screeching about the ex-wife still having Gino's last name...  But they're TOGETHER until he asks for a pre-nup??

Dang! I need a bigger glass of wine!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Both of them are misogynists that think women don't know their own mind. So they ignore what women say.  Like "I'm done" and "no."  We're just "emotional" and need to "calm down" so we can come to our senses and do what they say....

Yes. “You're not really feeling angry/sad/......”

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I gave up on the Grammys...I was hate watching and snarking on a rock industry forum I hang out at, but I pulled the plug.

I know musicians who've played the Grammys and, this director is no John Williams.  The orchestra plays for, maybe 10 minutes.   It's all noise, sorry.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Jasmine really thinks women in the United States are lining up for Gino? 

Yeah, lining up to kick him.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Welp, maybe she did the same with Stephanie and Ryyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaannnn - er, Ryhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrreeeeeuuuuuuusssss!

Yo, what's up, m'dears? I'm back for another round of snark with the most excellent pals on the planet! I'm so mach excited to watch the Tell All tonite and next week! I am also excited for my spring break from work next week, BUT this week is full of boring meetings and so many projects I have to get done. Plus everyone will be tired and groggy and wanting Spring Break to come much earlier. So I MIGHT be in for a rude awakening tomorrow. Who knows? Hopefully that won't be true. But anyway, let's snark, rattle, and roll!

I have to go back to the office in person this week, ugh. 

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Jazmine: “Gino is a good-looking guy who can have any woman he wants…”

Bless her heart! 

“Gino is a good-looking guy who can have buy any woman he wants on SugarBabies.”

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
Just now, OneGuy said:

I keep wondering when 90DF is going to market their manipulative soundtrack.

"No, stop laughing! this is a sad, poignant moment! Just listen to that music! STOP LAUGHING YOU 90 DAY SNARKERS"-some Sharp exec, probably. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I know musicians who've played the Grammys and, this director is no John Williams.  The orchestra plays for, maybe 10 minutes.   It's all noise, sorry.

But Leland Sklar is part of the house band tonight!

• Love 1