Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Ari's biting her tongue.  Otherwise, she'd reply, "My parents paid for this house."

So that means she can bring her ex there to stay? That’s super disrespectful, and controlling like what I’ve come to expect from the Americans on this show.

She’s a real prize. If she weren’t a dullard like her husband, she could pay for her own place to live.

• Love 10

My biggest mystery is why I have ads all over my page about what happens when you eat mold, complete with pictures of moldy bread.   

I agree with Bini's sisters, it's strange for the ex to visit, and even stranger that he's staying in their house. 

So the last five minutes will be the Jenny and Sumit fight.    TLC does this every time. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The balance of power between Areola and Bini is amazing. Areola holds every single card and Bini has to dance, badly, to her tune.

Except he stays out all night!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Watch out Bini!! You get too big for your britches and there goes your house, your live-in, your kitchen.....

And of COURSE Princess doesn't know how to make a bed!  Someone else ON THE PAYROLL did that!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Why doesn't Bini play his "man of the house" card and insist the ex stay elsewhere?

Because Ari's parents are paying for everything and he needs a place to live.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Why doesn't Bini play his "man of the house" card and insist the ex stay elsewhere?

That’s cute. Maybe he’ll do that just as soon as Areola takes his balls out of her purse.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does Ari need a live in nanny if there's no work? 

It's true though that live in nannies are much more common in third world countries, even for those people without a lot of money. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

The Ari’s ex-husband storyline is the Cousin Oliver of 90 Day storylines. I think they have finally run out of ideas.

They only have a few ideas to begin with. Someone has a secret. Someone wants to have a baby but is too old/infertile/high risk. Someone has an ex husband or wife. Someone cheated. Someone's sassy best friend has some dirt on the fiancee/e.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 8

Guys I met a girl who is a travel agent and travelled all over India. She said that it’s normal in some parts of India to just step over bodies and they pile them at the end of the street and burn them on a pire. Surely she was pulling my leg.

• Love 2