Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

So how Ariella tells it, she was married to a nice man for 10 years and then decided she was done being married because she wanted to travel the world.  But figured one day they'd get back together.  So she's a total asshole, I see.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

If I am staying home and taking care of a baby all day, I'm not likely to dress up in a nice dress and heels.

Nor have Flo Jo length nails.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, Ari. You were married for 10 years. You left because you were immature. You were 19 when you married and you're 29 now. So when was this "immature" part? 

My conclusion, Ari is full of shit. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

So how Ariella tells it, she was married to a nice man for 10 years and then decided she was done being married because she wanted to travel the world.  But figured one day they'd get back together.  So she's a total asshole, I see.

Yet, here she is, stuck with a ne’er-do-well and a kid and no traveling prospects in sight, unless going back home to Princeton, NJ is considered traveling.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Ariella tired of this marrying an African man for shock value and ready to go find herself doing something else.

Aaaaaand @LEILANI2 gets it in one. I suspect Ari's made a career out of doing shit for shock value and horrifying her parents and greater community. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

What exactly does Ariella do for a living that carries her all over the globe, marrying whatever she beds?

I don't know but I'd be willing to give it a shot. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

What exactly does Ariella do for a living that carries her all over the globe, marrying whatever she beds?

She is in the top of her fields: writer and part-time admin in her father's doctor's office.  Both professions are in high demand in Ethiopia.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I don't get these "bridezilla" storylines.

There's a pandemic. You can't invite 100 ppl even in an outdoor wedding.

It's all freaking storyline and then it's going to be a small intimate wedding.

Evelin wants shower gifts and wedding gifts! And money!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sumit wouldn’t know what the truth is if it bit him in the ass. He’s probably with Jenny because he knows it pisses his parents off.

Probably punishing them for the arranged marriage? Even though it's the norm in India?

Just wondering what the heck is wrong with him. Usually at that age most men are married in India as far as I know. Could be wrong.

• Love 4