Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

That was so good!!!  Great snark y'all!!!  I'm looking forward to Sumit's mother digging in at Jenny over and over again!

Have a great week everyone!!  I'm at the beach next weekend, so I'm probably gonna miss the live snarking.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Jenny gets social security money, his wife probably did not work and he doesn’t want to. 

If she’s being paid for the show I wouldn’t think she’s eligible for SS benefits.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

She was a cutter.  I don't recall if she had an eating disorder.

She doesn’t have her mother there taking care of her and her marriage isn’t the paradise she had signed up for. And Covid. Virtue signaling takes you just so far. Her life is out of control and she cannot handle it.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I always thought that it would stop hurting at some point, but it's a pain that never goes away.

I am jealous of folks who do have their parents around. With my healing, the pain does go away and it just is a memory. My memories are very vague now.

I got here just in time to see that Scummeat is still stringing Geriatric Jenny along. She’s way dumber than I gave her credit for.  She better scurry back to the USA before the Indian Mafia comes after her.  

Evelyn is as lovely and charming as ever and still hates Corey.  At least her family isn’t putting out a hit on him.  

Did Areola find someone to screw around with in Ethiopia???  I missed most of their segment.  

I hate every single couple except Armando and Kenny but they’ll probably be on my shit list by the end of the season.  

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, endure said:

I think these losers see what they really look like on TV and get even more desperate = Weight loss, botox, plastic surgery etc

She has a history of mental illness. I hope I’m wrong about the eating disorder.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

She was a cutter.  I don't recall if she had an eating disorder.

Of course, this is the only place where I am not completely ashamed to admit how much I know.

the DSM -V says cutting and eating disorders go together like peanut butter and jelly.

• Useful 3
32 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She’s her maid AND her BFF, except when she isn’t. Got it?

Coincidence that Care.com is a sponsor of this show? They can provide you with a maid, a nanny AND a best friend! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, endure said:

I think these losers see what they really look like on TV and get even more desperate = Weight loss, botox, plastic surgery etc

I read she's blaming her post baby weight loss, odd way of smiling and facial expressions on a TMJ problem. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

A haircut may help a bit.

He looked much better in his old photos where the hair was short. 

Also would help if he got rid of that terrible Mormon tie. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not trying to be rude but does this guy have some sort of behavioural condition ? Medical issue?

Yeah I definitely got the impression it was autism. 

Omg you guys! I missed the live chat because I was on a first date. With a real, live guy! 

He is not living in a foreign country nor is he in prison! He doesn’t need a green card and doesn’t need $ on his commissary! 

I had a lot of fun, but will watch 90D in the next day or so…. And will read the live chat. I missed my fellow snarkers. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
41 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I read she's blaming her post baby weight loss, odd way of smiling and facial expressions on a TMJ problem. 

I’m not buying it. She may have a TMJ problem, but she has other problems as well. Check out the last few preview scenes. She’s very, very thin. Someone with an eating disorder who is in the public eye is not going to admit to having an eating disorder until s/he absolutely has to, maybe not even to themselves. As I said, I hope I’m wrong. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e80d1dda1d8a4ddc98

...Brudda, this is making so sad that I didn't do a tribute cover when Eddie died last year. I didn't even make it up to the makeshift shrines in Pasadena (only 10 minutes from here) 😪

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Waking up to your dead husband. Yikes.

That story really hit me. My mom and dad were vacationing in Atlanta when the same thing happened. Almost 30 years later, it's still haunting. I don't know how my mom made it through.

8 hours ago, nytonc said:

I got here just in time to see that Scummeat is still stringing Geriatric Jenny along. She’s way dumber than I gave her credit for.  She better scurry back to the USA before the Indian Mafia comes after her.  

Evelyn is as lovely and charming as ever and still hates Corey.  At least her family isn’t putting out a hit on him.  

Did Areola find someone to screw around with in Ethiopia???  I missed most of their segment.  

I hate every single couple except Armando and Kenny but they’ll probably be on my shit list by the end of the season.  

She invited her ex husband to come visit her in Ethiopia. He’s her “best friend”, so apparently she’s still in love with him.

11 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Because I care for now, I want to know why Ellie wants to move to Providencia, instead of having Victor moving to Seattle.  

Because the 90 Day U.S.A. version had no vacancies...

11 hours ago, Emmeline said:

If she’s being paid for the show I wouldn’t think she’s eligible for SS benefits.

You can start collecting your SS once you're old enough. LOTS of retired people on Social Security work (see all the old folks bagging your groceries or working as crossing guards?) because the monthly income isn't enough to live on. I applied for mine two months before I retired and started collecting it right away. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, nytonc said:

I think of all of the couples, Kenny and Armando are heavily scripted, and the producers really played with the truth in their storyline.    I think Kenny is legitimately missing his kids, and grandkid, but he's not leaving Mexico.    I think that and the phony story that Kenny doesn't speak Spanish, or enjoy living in Mexico is also just for the story line.     I see a lot of genuine affection between them, and I love seeing Hannah. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Especially since Jenny just has to step over the border for a few hours.

I think she wants him to go to another country with her so they can get married, because she knows it’s never going to happen in India. I don’t think he’s actually divorced, and I wonder what his relationship was/is like with his real wife. Did they live together? Does she know about all this nonsense? Maybe she knows and went along with it for the money. But now Sumit’s parents want to move in with him and Jenny? What? Why? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You can start collecting your SS once you're old enough. LOTS of retired people on Social Security work (see all the old folks bagging your groceries or working as crossing guards?) because the monthly income isn't enough to live on. I applied for mine two months before I retired and started collecting it right away. 

Yep, we have had many a retired person come in to be a lunchroom helper, playground monitor, etc, and ask upfront:  "What will I earn, give or take, per year?" as they can't earn TOO much or it will offset the SS earnings.  I would not trust Jenny with a lunchroom or a playground full of kids, fyi.

1 hour ago, MagicEyes said:

I don’t think he’s actually divorced

Me neither  - I think this whole thing with Jenny has gone on waaaaay too long, both for us and Sumit.  She is like a bad cold that won't let go.  He wants his life back.

"It is my birthday and he LOVES to surprise me!"  Yeah, Dim Bulb, the last time he surprised you it was that he was still married.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well the bonus of the live chat is i don’t have time to make my buttered popcorn…which I probably don’t need.

I save my snacks for pillow talk.

• Useful 1
17 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Well in India they kill cheating spouses and people who commit infidelity, so anything is possible.

They do, there are millions of missing women in India, just because they didn't produce a boy baby...crazy.

Steven will forever be SWAVtm to me Steven With A Vee. (V probably also stands for virgin no doubt......not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Edited by Rebky
14 hours ago, artisto said:

Because the 90 Day U.S.A. version had no vacancies...

Exactly. none of these Americans really intend to live as an expat. T.O.W. is just the bullpen -- nay the minor leagues -- until they get called up to The Show 🤣🤣

Edited by Trackdawg
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070622/
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yep, we have had many a retired person come in to be a lunchroom helper, playground monitor, etc, and ask upfront:  "What will I earn, give or take, per year?" as they can't earn TOO much or it will offset the SS earnings.  I would not trust Jenny with a lunchroom or a playground full of kids, fyi.

I collected mine for two months while I was still working full time. 

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Really!  Awesome!  Maybe because SS knew you were retiring?  Either way....you are RETIRED!!!!

Yes, it was wonderful, I spent money like it was water! I bought everything I wanted and could pay for the repairs on my porch I'd be dying to do, and help my son out a bit (his roommate is a total slacker who's been sticking him with the bills. Yes, he knows she has to go. Its a bit of a sticky situation). My last day of work was June 30. Now I am living on my SS and a tiny income from a 401K, certainly comfortable, if not luxurious. 

Retirement is great and I recommend it whole heartedly!

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, it was wonderful, I spent money like it was water! I bought everything I wanted and could pay for the repairs on my porch I'd be dying to do, and help my son out a bit (his roommate is a total slacker who's been sticking him with the bills. Yes, he knows she has to go. Its a bit of a sticky situation). My last day of work was June 30. Now I am living on my SS and a tiny income from a 401K, certainly comfortable, if not luxurious. 

Someday!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot wait until I retire! But that won’t be for another 30 or 40 years or so.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bold prediction: SteVen will be like herpes, a gift that keeps on giving.

I think something is really off with Steven. I cannot really nail what it is exactly, but I predict he will do an Andrew on us in a few weeks.

• Love 3

So here I am, after a few days of recuperating from my gall bladder surgery. All is well and I stopped taking the pain killers because they made me too tired. I’d be a very bad addict. But let’s get on with the show!

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 10