Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

He's with Jenny because he's on the other team, and needs one helluva beard. Like in Victor/Victoria, Jenny's age is so astounding that no one is asking Sumit any other questions. He's hoping that dementia will set in soon, and he can move his lover in as 'professional medical person to care for my wife'.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So here I am, after a few days of recuperating from my gall bladder surgery. All is well and I stopped taking the pain killers because they made me too tired. I’d be a very bad addict. But let’s get on with the show!

giphy.gif

Seriously Auntie, both Dolt-E and I hope you're okay. Be careful with the pills...or else, meet your new rehab-mate:

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How did Sumit's FIL get his paws on Sumit's passport? Let me guess--he asked for it and craven little worm Sumit gave it to him. 

Such a lie-Sumit has his passport, just doesn't want to go. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So here I am, after a few days of recuperating from my gall bladder surgery. All is well and I stopped taking the pain killers because they made me too tired. I’d be a very bad addict. But let’s get on with the show!

Hi Auntie, hope you're doing well.

• Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

See, I don't get that at all.... I wouldn't force my belief system on someone else. . . that's just baffling to me....I mean, what if my belief system is all fucked up,...

When I was 15, my best friend became Mormon and dumped me because I didn't fit in with her or her new friends any more. I was 'corrupting' her. Things have changed over the years, but one day I was her best friend and the next she was gone. Haven't seen her since.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

The transformer near my driveway blew and I couldn't leave for 2 days because of wires dangling.   But, no damage.  Thanks for asking.

Was it Optimus Prime?

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alina should make her mom and grandmom watch a program about Scientology and they’ll be thrilled that SteVen is a Mormon.

Yes!   (Glad you are recovering from the gall bladder surgery.   My dtr had hers removed in May and the only problem is loose stools ever since.)

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

See, I don't get that at all.... I wouldn't force my belief system on someone else. . . that's just baffling to me....I mean, what if my belief system is all fucked up,...

Steven does not strike me as someone can clearly explain anything, this girl will have questions about Mormonism, can he answer them?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Right, Cheesestick is Tim, but they both have bitchy Latina fiancees. I can see why you'd mix them up. 

I honestly did, . . I wasn't trying to be snarky, I literally mixed them up . . .like the time I mixed up Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

$50K  after being together 6+ years.  They probably could buy a nice house and expand their bar  or buy another house as a rental instead.

Why do I even bother with this fake story line and how was there no one else on the planet to put on this show instead of these two assholes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Telling a woman to calm down never works.

Jenny is about to rip his head off.

YES I Hate when people tell me to calm down. Grr. They never tell men that. 

• Love 4